PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter X Tekken - YES!!!!

Shikamaru Nara
10-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Street Fighter X Tekken (pronounced Street Fighter Cross Tekken) is an upcoming crossover fighting game being developed by Capcom. The game was announced at the 2010 San Diego Comic-Con International by Capcom producer Yoshinori Ono. The game is set to release for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles.
The game will feature characters from both the Street Fighter and Tekken series. As the game is being made by Capcom, with Namco being involved more in the licensing of the Tekken cast, the gameplay will be based on the 2D mechanics of Street Fighter IV as opposed to Tekken, and will feature projectile moves such as the hadouken. The demo shown at the San Diego Comic-Con showed characters Ryu and Kazuya Mishima fighting each other, being tagged by Street Fighter's Chun-Li and Tekken's Nina Williams. The characters were shown performing tag team super combos that combined their partner's attacks, similar to those in Street Fighter EX3.

The demos teased at the San Diego Comic-Con showed 4 playable characters so far. Dan Hibiki was also shown during the preview trailer but has yet to be seen in a gameplay situation. Megaman and Pac-Man, both in pixel forms, are seen chasing each other at the end of the trailer. This is a reference to the two companies competing with each other,Megaman from Capcom and Pac-Man from Namco. NANCY-MI847J and a big Servbot head have background cameo appearances.

This looks like a big win to me. Thoughts?

Shika-fiend
10-05-2010, 06:21 PM
Looking forward to it. Also, TekkenXStreetFighter. (StreetFighterXTekken with the Tekken 6 engine)

Will you buy both? I will.

NBT
10-05-2010, 06:34 PM
Will you buy both?

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r188/greenbay317/untitled-116.jpg

kamui
10-05-2010, 08:02 PM
Looks interesting indeed :cool:

Shikamaru Nara
10-06-2010, 01:12 PM
Of course I will. It's like cheese without some other stuff. XD

FlyingThunderGod
10-06-2010, 09:45 PM
Ehh not I rather buy Marvel vs Capcom 3. And they need to make an Capcom vs SNK 3

Kunoichi
10-06-2010, 09:47 PM
dude sweet! This is totally worth checking out, thanks for the heads up nara!

Realninja 2.0
10-06-2010, 10:07 PM
That actually sounds badajj most definetely will be getting that.

Shikamaru Nara
10-09-2010, 04:27 PM
One of the perks of GI.