PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Rand Al Thor Vs. Rikudou

TheBlackChidori
10-04-2010, 05:31 PM
Rand Al' Thor, from the Wheel of Time, versus the Sage of Six Paths.

Rand has the sword Callandor and has full knowledge of how to control Saidar.

Rikudou has full use of a max power Chibaku Tensei with mountains. Juubi fighting alongside him.

Restrictions: Rand can't heal his own wounds. Rand has knowledge of Chibaku and of Shinra Tensei

Distance: 10 feet.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Rikudou takes this. He has his full power,plus the 10 tails,plus his combination Sharingan-Rinnegan-Byakugan eyes and he was probably pretty fast and strong without jutsu as well.

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Rikudo and Juubi are featless.

TheBlackChidori
10-04-2010, 05:51 PM
We can assume that Rikudou is a Pain x 10. All of his abilities but much stronger. You can also use the moon Chibaku as a feat for his power.

I do wonder how many people actually read that series though...

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 05:52 PM
I hear that Rand AL Thor has become insane lately. He has few hax abilities despite being low superhuman.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 05:57 PM
If Rikudo is essentially a stronger Pain, then Rand is going to lose because Rikudo could just use CT to seal Rand into a rock sphere then send that rock sphere into orbit,making a new comet.

TheBlackChidori
10-04-2010, 08:04 PM
I hear that Rand AL Thor has become insane lately. He has few hax abilities despite being low superhuman.

So insane you can't put the book down.

If Rikudo is essentially a stronger Pain, then Rand is going to lose because Rikudo could just use CT to sea
l Rand into a rock sphere then send that rock sphere into orbit,making a new comet.

Except Rand has the strength to split the world. Continents anyway. Thats why both of them have very similar styles.

Rand can do much more than that though. He can tear dimensions now.

Akatsuki X
10-06-2010, 07:48 PM
If Rikudo is essentially a stronger Pain, then Rand is going to lose because Rikudo could just use CT to seal Rand into a rock sphere then send that rock sphere into orbit,making a new comet.

Except at a distance of 10 feet, he could get caught in it too. `|(