PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Deadpool vs. HST

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 06:13 PM
Deadpool,the Merc with a Mouth, finds himself in the animeverse when his teleporter goes wrong again. How would he do in a fight with the HST?

For equipment, he has his trusty katanas, two machine pistols with a lot of spare ammo, and a high powered rifle with some backup ammo(and grenades,he never goes anywhere without at least a few grenades handy`;)

No Restrictions except that Deadpool can't teleport away from the fight.

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Deadpool,the Merc with a Mouth, finds himself in the animeverse when his teleporter goes wrong again. How would he do in a fight with the HST?

No Restrictions except that Deadpool can't teleport away from the fight.

What?

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 06:20 PM
That is one of Deadpool's nickenames, The Merc with a Mouth,since he never stops talking,even during a fight.

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 06:26 PM
The only thing saving Deadpool is his regeneration and nigh immortaility.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 06:31 PM
That means that he could just annoy his opponents to death and they would pass from exhaustion after trying to kill him for a while. Then,if he felt like it, he could shoot them all while they are passed out(which I doubt he would do,unless they made him really mad during a fight.)

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 06:35 PM
He isn't going to last long in combat skill alone though.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 06:40 PM
Deadpool is no slouch when it comes to fighting. Remember he was able to fight Wolverine to a standstill(sure it all depended on whose healing factor would last longer) but he still had to have a lot of skill to fight and wound Wolvie for that long.

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Deadpool is no slouch when it comes to fighting. Remember he was able to fight Wolverine to a standstill(sure it all depended on whose healing factor would last longer) but he still had to have a lot of skill to fight and wound Wolvie for that long.

Other than his guns and bullet timing reflexes and reactions and peak human to low superhuman strength? Minus prep.

Not much.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Could we please get someone else to post in here? I tired of posting back and forth with one person.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 07:04 PM
In my opinion,Deadpool could fight off a lot of people because he could just outlast them.

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 07:08 PM
As I said his nigh immortality and regeneration are the only things saving him for some time.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Ok,could you recommend this topic to someone else now that we know your opinion. I want to know what others think as well.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 07:14 PM
He doesn't die, but he doesn't kill anyone big either.

More than likely, he'd get BFR'd.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-04-2010, 07:15 PM
naruto verse

he tanks a chibaku tensei and laughs they shat bricks and he shoots them all

bleach

he tanks aizen hax and ichigo hax regens they shat bricks on the naruto people and get shot

one piece

well i think you get where Im goin

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Madara soloes then considering that also Deadpool doesn't have his teleporter. http://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpg

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 07:17 PM
Madara warps him. Ulq opens a garganta and shoves him in. ETC. ETC.

Nightmare Luffy
10-04-2010, 10:07 PM
Deadpool should take it since they have no means of hurting him but then again with no teleporter someone like Madara can just warp him away. though Kishi did say Guns beat the Narutoverse so he can stand a chance, and Madara can't just stay intangible forever trying to dodge bullets.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 10:58 PM
Once Madara becomes solid again, Deadpool either cuts off his head or shoots him in the face and then headshots Aizen as well. Then he grabs Orochimaru by the tounge and strangles snake man to death with his own tongue, all the while talking like crazy and making jokes.

Rasengan SageX5
10-05-2010, 12:04 AM
Anyone else who tries to fight Deadpool would get more of the same that all the bad guys got in my above post,just with different jokes and different methods of being killed.

321zigzag3
10-05-2010, 01:46 AM
At least some of the high tier Naruto character can effectively put him down if it weren't for the regeneration. And his teleportation is mechanically based and has few limitations if I recall.

colorles
10-05-2010, 01:58 AM
Deadpool should take it since they have no means of hurting him but then again with no teleporter someone like Madara can just warp him away. though Kishi did say Guns beat the Narutoverse so he can stand a chance, and Madara can't just stay intangible forever trying to dodge bullets.

not quite; he just didnt choose to include them, as the focus is on spiritual jutsus and the like, and thats there miliatry, not guns

Nightmare Luffy
10-05-2010, 08:18 AM
I recall he did say that guns beat them once. Anyways Deadpool is a lot more skilled than someone in the military, SWAT or any human being so saying it's the military doesn't mean much since I don't recall but DP has some pretty impressive feats showing he's better besides his teleporter.

321zigzag3
10-05-2010, 11:13 AM
I recall he did say that guns beat them once.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:udQbghh38QZKJM:http://pages.quicksilver.net.nz/pepe/no.jpg&t=1

Anyways Deadpool is a lot more skilled than someone in the military, SWAT or any human being so saying it's the military doesn't mean much since I don't recall but DP has some pretty impressive feats showing he's better besides his teleporter.

Thats nice. Its still doesn't change anything what I said about how a high tier naruto character can put down Deadpool if it weren't for his regeneration.

He has the skills its just he is a bottom - low tier superuman with bullet time reflexes.

zebrakiller
10-05-2010, 11:39 AM
edit: confused deadpool with deadshot from dc. fail.

deadpools regen hax keep him from getting killed, but he has been ko'ed plenty before, which could consitute a win.

Rasengan SageX5
10-05-2010, 12:05 PM
Sure he has been KO'd alot, but most of the strong characters in the HST have a time limit on their most powerful forms,which Deadpool could outlast because of his healing factor. FRS might be the only thing that would slow him down for too long.

321zigzag3
10-05-2010, 12:35 PM
Even FRS is doubtful.

Madara warps him away.

Rasengan SageX5
10-05-2010, 05:19 PM
That would be a bit of a problem,but what if Deadpool can keep himself from getting caught? He is smart and fast enough to stay out of Madara's reach.

Akatsuki X
10-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Deadpool's regen doesn't save him from soulsuck.
Gedo Mazo.
GG.

Noctis Arashi
10-06-2010, 08:41 PM
When you break the forth wall, you auto win. Period.

He dies though. >.> BFR. GG.

Rasengan SageX5
10-06-2010, 09:31 PM
But aside from his healing,Deadpool has been cursed with immortality so he doesn't put the moves on Lady Death. Even if he does die,he will come right back and break the fourth wall some more.

Akatsuki X
10-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Unless he lose's his soul.

Noctis Arashi
10-07-2010, 06:15 AM
How does one protected by deity powers lose their soul?

Rasengan SageX5
10-07-2010, 07:23 AM
I think that even if his soul got sucked out, it would just return to his body after a while since he has cursed to never die and having your soul sucked out is a form of dying.

Nightmare Luffy
10-07-2010, 11:38 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:udQbghh38QZKJM:http://pages.quicksilver.net.nz/pepe/no.jpg&t=1

Thats nice. Its still doesn't change anything what I said about how a high tier naruto character can put down Deadpool if it weren't for his regeneration.

He has the skills its just he is a bottom - low tier superuman with bullet time reflexes.

But what did he say because I honestly don't recall?

I said that he gets warped or loses because BFR or whatever but if he could teleport it would protect him from the former or maybe the latter.

never mind, I realize this is Deadpool vs HST, where was this coming from I think everyone was going for just Narutoverse. `o.o"

Akatsuki X
10-07-2010, 01:57 PM
How does one protected by deity powers lose their soul?

I thought his regen was cellular not magic?

And, if that doesn't work then he gets warped to another dimension.

321zigzag3
10-07-2010, 02:39 PM
But what did he say because I honestly don't recall?

I said that he gets warped or loses because BFR or whatever but if he could teleport it would protect him from the former or maybe the latter.

never mind, I realize this is Deadpool vs HST, where was this coming from I think everyone was going for just Narutoverse. `o.o"

Guns > Narutoverse?

Well to be fair Deadpool is capable of taking on high tier naruto characters but his regeneration and guns helps alot as well.

He is even capable of killing top tier on the probability of gun bullets smack to the head especially at close range but of course..........

321zigzag3
10-07-2010, 03:09 PM
DeadPool can solo anyone in Naruto because of his advance guns and transport.

No. He doesn't even have teleport device in this thread.

In Bleach he flicks the bird and tanks all the speed based people as well as the stupid crap about Wankigio. I mean come one, Dead is I do believe 200 to 300 years old and has so much Samuri and Possible 2 to 4 Wars.

Deadpool has nothing to compete with high to top tier bleach at all.

The only reason he even makes it out of Narutoverse is because of his nigh immortatiliy and insane regeneration.

He TANKS all and will flick his hand and send Ulq [ Fastest Speeder] flying with his head cut off.

Deadpool's strength pales in from of Ulqui-emo.

321zigzag3
10-07-2010, 03:16 PM
WHAT! Gr,'

Guns move at Supersonic no?

Indeed, Indeed.

Blame the OP.

If I recall he mostly uses pistols. Since the OP made him dump in the HST without any prep. I am assuming he only has sidearms.

Eh Deadpool is more interesting than Ulquiorra.

THE HEART!!!!!!!!!!!

Rasengan SageX5
10-07-2010, 04:11 PM
I added what equipment he has in the first post. Check it out then continue posting.

321zigzag3
10-07-2010, 04:29 PM
What was the point of changing? Top tier Narutoverse is still capable of going against him. Its only his regeneration that saves him plus longer the distance the better for it is.

Rasengan SageX5
10-07-2010, 06:02 PM
I think that guns and grenades would make a big difference for Deadpool in this fight. Even though most of the HST of crazy fast, everyone from Naruto and Bleach can still be hurt by bullets. One Piece characters could be a problem.(Luffy has shown that he can be shot and the bullets just bounce back and other Devil Fruit users like Chaser can just turn intangible.)

321zigzag3
10-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Take in mind this is against the whole verse.

Akatsuki X
10-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Again, does Deadpool's regen save him from soulsuck?

Noctis Arashi
10-07-2010, 07:27 PM
Again, does Deadpool's regen save him from soulsuck?
Yes, its from a deity.

Akatsuki X
10-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Then he's safe from Gedo Mazo.

It still doesn't allow him to avoid be warped to another dimension by Madara, who also use's intangibility to avoid bullets.

Rasengan SageX5
10-07-2010, 07:36 PM
I don't know the details,does Madara's intangibility last as long as he wants it to,or does it have a limit? Because if it does,Deadpool can wait till Madara turns solid again then shoot him in the face.

Akatsuki X
10-07-2010, 07:44 PM
He has a limit I believe.
But we have not seen it.

And Madara could reach Deadpool rather easily.
Deadpools speed isn't all that great.

Noctis Arashi
10-07-2010, 07:46 PM
His limit is 5 minutes, and he can't warp others while doing it.

Akatsuki X
10-07-2010, 07:48 PM
Then he goes behind Deadpool. retangilizes, then teleports him.
It's pretty simple.

Rasengan SageX5
10-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Deadpool,being the psycho with a healing factor that he is, would probably pull a grenade pin and blow himself and Madara up when Madara tried to grab him.

321zigzag3
10-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Deadpool has no reason to do that. He has no knowledge of Madara.

Akatsuki X
10-08-2010, 01:43 PM
And apart from that, he has no way of getting around Logia intangibility.

Rasengan SageX5
10-08-2010, 01:48 PM
But the Logia all have a physical limit, they would eventually get tired and Deadpool could kill them then.