PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Sora(KH) VS HST.

Noctis Arashi
10-03-2010, 09:56 PM
Sora has access to all drive forms.

He has the spells: Magnaga, Reflega, Thundaga

He can use the spell reflega only once per 5 minutes.

Who wins? :geek:

He has feats from all games. BTW.

Noctis Arashi
10-03-2010, 09:59 PM
This is basically a generic test on people opinion on KHverse.

Miles Edgeworth
10-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Sora could probably just summon Genie to reality warp all of the HST to make things easy for him.

Without Genie though Sora could put up a decent fight but would eventually lose.

Noctis Arashi
10-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Zig, quit spamming with uneccesary pictures of turning heads. I believe sora takes this with difficulty. MAYBE. He likely loses to enel.

Noctis Arashi
10-03-2010, 10:02 PM
Sora could probably just summon Genie to reality warp all of the HST to make things easy for him.

Without Genie though Sora could put up a decent fight but would eventually lose.
True.

But isn't final form sora FTL?

Miles Edgeworth
10-03-2010, 10:03 PM
I heavily doubt Final Form Sora is anywhere near light speed.

Hypersonic perhaps, but I really don't see how Sora can be FTL.

321zigzag3
10-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Xemnas Aero Blade are Laser Light speed now?

Noctis Arashi
10-03-2010, 10:07 PM
I don't honestly believe he is, but he is no doubt hypersonic plus.

Miles Edgeworth
10-03-2010, 10:09 PM
I would agree with hypersonic+ as well.

The 1st Hokage
10-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Master Drive from is badass, but I'm not sure he could beat the HST with it.

Rasengan SageX5
10-03-2010, 11:43 PM
What is the HST? (pardon my noobish ignorance)

The 1st Hokage
10-04-2010, 05:49 AM
Holy Shonen Trinity: Narutoverse, Bleachverse, One Pieceverse

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 06:30 AM
Final form is my favorite. Thats just bad ass.

But my opinion is that he rapes the tar out of Naruto verse.

Uses drive forms to beat bleach with minor difficulty, maybe a wound or two.

Then he beats a portion of One piece before logias kick the crud outta him.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 09:15 AM
Sora is a pretty tough fighter and he has shown some awesome feats.(EX: slicing his way through 3 buildings when he was fighting Xemnas, blocking thousands of laser shots in the final battle with Xemnas) The one problem I can think of that Sora would have is that a lot of the characters from the HST are way faster than he has ever been shown to be, so he could get speedblitzed really easily.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 09:18 AM
Sora is a pretty tough fighter and he has shown some awesome feats.(EX: slicing his way through 3 buildings when he was fighting Xemnas, blocking thousands of laser shots in the final battle with Xemnas) The one problem I can think of that Sora would have is that a lot of the characters from the HST are way faster than he has ever been shown to be, so he could get speedblitzed really easily. He's hypersonic +. >.> He flew miles and miles and MILES through a void, while slicing through buildings. How in the HECK does he get speedblitzed EVER. He's faster than bleach FV. And a majority of One piece.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 09:22 AM
I guess thats right Susanoo. He could probably outspeed most of the Bleach characters and probably everyone but Luffy in Gear 2 from one piece.

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-04-2010, 09:23 AM
if sora had to fight EVERYONE good in these three, hed lose, plain and simple but theres definitly characters he could take

example: kakashi-kamui for the win
whitebeard-shatter dimension for the win
ichigo-enough said

choji-speedblitz for the lose!!!

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 09:25 AM
Kakashi can't kamui what he can't see.

White beard gets shat on by final form.

Ichigo......just...no. Mugetsu gets relfega'd back at him. Then he's a human and gets omniraped.

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-04-2010, 09:32 AM
itachi-susanoo-cant defeat what u cant hit and speeds there plus sharingan he could see him
aizen-nuff said
boa hancock-entrances him thru beauty
naruto-8 tails, nuff said
killer bee-8 tail hachibi, doom blast

konohamuru-speedblitz for the lose

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 09:35 AM
itachi-susanoo-cant defeat what u cant hit and speeds there plus sharingan he could see him
aizen-nuff said

Sharingan can slow down things a tad. But when its going massively hypersonic+, your dead.

Itachi gets blitzed.
Aizen gets blitzed before he draws his sword.

Boa gets thundaga'd in an mere moment.

Naruto gets omniraped. Kyuubi gets omniraped.

Killer bee gets speedblitzed.

Konohamaru....no...just no.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 09:35 AM
aizen-nuff said

No one in naruto is massively hypersonic+. Let alone above supersonic.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 09:39 AM
Why would you bring up Konohamaru? The one time he has ever actually hit someone hard, it didn't knock them out, just stunned them for like 2 seconds. Sora would easily curbstomp Kono then move on to someone who could actually give him a challenge.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 09:40 AM
Why would you bring up Konohamaru? The one time he has ever actually hit someone hard, it didn't knock them out, just stunned them for like 2 seconds. Sora would easily curbstomp Kono then move on to someone who could actually give him a challenge.
Which is only logia's in one piece.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 09:41 AM
Or he could just like, summon genie. Who then turns everyones arms into fruit.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 09:42 AM
I'm not that far into one piece, so I have no idea who logia is.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 09:43 AM
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Logia+Intangibillity

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-04-2010, 09:44 AM
kono would lose i agree, sora speedblitzes him.

i disagree on itachi B/C susanoo arrow and sword are supersonic and it also absorbs attacks and protects. susanoo for the win. only izanagi owns susanoo which is also uchiha power

deva-planetary devastation, push and pull, rinnegan

minato-yellow flash, odama rasengan, as fast as sora

raikage-as fast as sora, one hit hes done

lee-eight gates

guy eight gates-either of these is fast enough for the win. sora couldnt touch guy even at seven. afternoon tiger for the win

madara-cant hit what you cant see

original madara-nuff said

naruto-nine tail master moves just as fast as sora

mizuki-sora speedblitzes for the lose

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 09:45 AM
Ooooo...ok thanks for the info.(I am such a noob)

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 09:48 AM
Yeah, I agree that Sora could take everyone aside from some of the cursed fruit user in one piece.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 09:49 AM
kono would lose i agree, sora speedblitzes him.

i disagree on itachi B/C susanoo arrow and sword are supersonic and it also absorbs attacks and protects. susanoo for the win. only izanagi owns susanoo which is also uchiha power

deva-planetary devastation, push and pull, rinnegan

minato-yellow flash, odama rasengan, as fast as sora

raikage-as fast as sora, one hit hes done

lee-eight gates

guy eight gates-either of these is fast enough for the win. sora couldnt touch guy even at seven. afternoon tiger for the win

madara-cant hit what you cant see

original madara-nuff said

naruto-nine tail master moves just as fast as sora

mizuki-sora speedblitzes for the lose
SORA. IS. HYPERSONIC.

NO LIVING THING. ANIMAL. BIJU. JINCHURIKI IS HYPERSONIC.

Naruto verse gets speedblitzed.

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-04-2010, 09:53 AM
ALL the ninjas team up and jump him. he dies. he couldnt take everyone.

danzo izanagi for the win.

madara-izanagi for the win.

hes not a hardened ninja with years of battle. hes gonna get tricked eventually. izanagi owns him

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 10:00 AM
ALL the ninjas team up and jump him. he dies. he couldnt take everyone.

danzo izanagi for the win.

madara-izanagi for the win.

hes not a hardened ninja with years of battle. hes gonna get tricked eventually. izanagi owns him
He's hyper sonic. Half of them go down in a moment. The rest get raped horribly.

Izangi takes time. Which none of them have because he's hypersonic.

Madara got hit by minato. Who is supersonic + With FTG 2. Now, you see how that happened to madara? Multiply that by 100, and you have a portion of his speed.

Naruto verse gets omni raped, as well as bleach verse. Then logias kill sora.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 10:03 AM
I'd also say he is about re entry speed, about.

Which is 8509 meters a second.

All of them get brutally raped in less then a second.

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-04-2010, 10:03 AM
eight gates is hypersonic as well

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 10:06 AM
eight gates is hypersonic as wellLOL no. Not even.

Minato's teleportation is high end supersonic. As its not TRUE teleportation.

Gates are....not even close to hypersonic.

And they take time to activate. So unless they can activate gates in a very small fraction of a second, they die.

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-04-2010, 10:15 AM
not with other people to back them up. and minatos battle experience FAR outweighs soras. minato for the win. gates for the win

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 12:23 PM
As much as I support Minato's reputation, I think that Sora could still take him because he has dealt with Sephiroth twice,who in KH 2 had teleportation and a sword with at least double the reach of Sora's Keyblade.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Sephiroth is a solar system buster BTW.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 12:42 PM
So that only supports Sora's battle skills. I know he didn't actually beat him in KH 2 because Cloud jumped in and they teleported somewhere else,but still,Sora had to fight Sephiroth alone through 15 health bars(which is really hard because I still haven't managed to beat him myself.)

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 12:44 PM
He also can survive in the void of space.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 12:45 PM
But Sora still held him off and managed to survive.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 12:49 PM
I was talking ABOUT sora. >.<

Anyways, yea, sora.....is good.

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-04-2010, 12:54 PM
He also can survive in the void of space.

sage of the six paths for the win. sora may be a godlike figure but sage is a god. *turns sora into the moon from some distant location

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 12:55 PM
sage of the six paths for the win. sora may be a godlike figure but sage is a god. *turns sora into the moon from some distant location
He created the moon using CT. Which could be hyperbole, and he has no feats.

Blitzed.

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-04-2010, 01:06 PM
so he basically pwns everyone in the known universe of anime, games, and manga? i dont buy into it. hes not the most powerful character ever.he is pretty rad but hes not unstoppable. with super ability comes super cockiness and hes gonna slip up. he can travel that fast AND turn complete 180 at once and be here there and everywhere while thinking about all of it? IMO no, theres gonna be a moment of weakness that can be seen by the sharingan at least. and if sephiroth can be beat, sora can be beat. hes not a godboss, hes sora. from KH. many characters i know far outweigh him. heres the actual battle.

kakashi:hey sora, nice day, how bout some tea, lets be friends

sora:ok my ally(sits back turned) mmmm this is good

kakashi:from behind kamui to the face.
the same could go for madara. my point is, that sora is way to naive to win against experienced ninja and soul reapers.

orochimaru:impure resurection summons soras mom and he cant kill her, orochi takes his head

im adding that im calling plot badassness on sora cuz people do it to me

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 01:50 PM
Minato's teleportation is high end supersonic. As its not TRUE teleportation.

No

Gates are....not even close to hypersonic.

6 Gated Gai's attack speed might be in the very low hypersonic range.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-04-2010, 02:32 PM
sora has reflega nuff said even with the 5 min timer final form or anti-sora rapes everybody constantly then if someone actually gets a hit he cant dodge boom reflega'd back at 3 times the power

junchurikioftheleaf
10-04-2010, 02:34 PM
so he basically pwns everyone in the known universe of anime, games, and manga? i dont buy into it. hes not the most powerful character ever.he is pretty rad but hes not unstoppable. with super ability comes super cockiness and hes gonna slip up. he can travel that fast AND turn complete 180 at once and be here there and everywhere while thinking about all of it? IMO no, theres gonna be a moment of weakness that can be seen by the sharingan at least. and if sephiroth can be beat, sora can be beat. hes not a godboss, hes sora. from KH. many characters i know far outweigh him. heres the actual battle.

kakashi:hey sora, nice day, how bout some tea, lets be friends

sora:ok my ally(sits back turned) mmmm this is good

kakashi:from behind kamui to the face.
the same could go for madara. my point is, that sora is way to naive to win against experienced ninja and soul reapers.

orochimaru:impure resurection summons soras mom and he cant kill her, orochi takes his head

im adding that im calling plot badassness on sora cuz people do it to me
the standard mindset is bloodlusted personality dosent play unless specified and weve never seen sora's mom so shes outta the pic

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 03:14 PM
The sage of six paths was just a really strong monk or something that discovered chakra and invented jutsu and was also the vessel of the 10 tailed beast, as well as fathered the ancestors of the Hyuga, Senju, and Uchiha clans and posses all of the great Kekkei Genkei. Even with his supposed feat of creating the moon with CT to seal the 10 tails, he is still too slow to deal with Sora's hypersonic+ speed feats and sword skills.

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 03:16 PM
Dudemeister knows about Kingdom Hearts a lot more than I do I think. He should post here.

The thing is Sora's speed drastically changes here and there that is all I have to say.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 03:22 PM
The last game we actually saw Sora do anything was in the end of KH 2, so for all we know, these feats could be true and he will only get stronger and faster the next time we play as him in a game.

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 03:23 PM
His last speed was reflecting Xemnas Aero Blades in shape of lasers.

Unless you want to use that as FTL speed proof.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Dudemeister knows about Kingdom Hearts a lot more than I do I think. He should post here.

The thing is Sora's speed drastically changes here and there that is all I have to say.
sora's definitely hypersonic and also extremely durable and has nearly unlimited stamina being able to take high level magic and physical attacks and show no signs of damage or tiring. the only thing that signifies him taking damage is the life bar he even fought an army of 1000 heartless AFTER fighting his way across the areas to the army and then was only slightly tired afterwards. in this case he has access to all drive forms from every game (valor,wisdom,limit,master,final, and anti) each with its own specialty's and only a few of the highest level spells

its likely to say that even the logia's with their elemental abilitys can be defeated because when they turn intangible he can use magnaga (or however ya spell it) and their pulled in and stuck their elements can still be effected by magic he also has some form of teleportation or extreme movement with the reaction commands such as warp snipe where he disappears to and appears infront of the laser projectile which at this point it's either stopped or hes so fast it appears to not be moving because he can accurately hit it back. I would give this to sora

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 03:28 PM
That was a very impressive speed feat and should be counted, even though he had Riku to back him up.

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 03:32 PM
Jinchurriki Super Facts

I am aware of those things dude. No need to super prove it on me. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

But really without Genie I really doubt Sora soloes.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-04-2010, 03:33 PM
I am aware of those things dude. No need to super prove it on me. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

But really without Genie I really doubt Sora soloes.
it really depends on how the fights proceed if its one at a time he destroys if its each verse at a time well its likely a tie once he gets to one piece all the attacks at once will blow up the universe if its all of them at once he gets killed

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 03:43 PM
I think that Sora would probably fight them one at a time and onlt have trouble with the really strong characters like Naruto,Ichigo, and Luffy.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-04-2010, 03:49 PM
I think that Sora would probably fight them one at a time and onlt have trouble with the really strong characters like Naruto,Ichigo, and Luffy.
yea plot shields can suck but no actual plot no plot shield so their standard abilitys apply and they gain the ability to die so naruto gets keybladed so does ichigo then luffy prob gets keybladed

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 03:50 PM
I find several characters from HST more interesting than Sora.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-04-2010, 03:52 PM
I find several characters from HST more interesting than Sora.
interesting mabye but that dosent determine winner lol sora is gettin alittle old now that ive beaten most of the games but hes still pretty cool

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 03:55 PM
interesting maybe but that doesn't determine the winner lol

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

junchurikioftheleaf
10-04-2010, 03:56 PM
http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png
:| i dun haves those faces :(

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 04:06 PM
:| i dun haves those faces :(

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/sad.gif

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 04:10 PM
interesting mabye but that dosent determine winner lol sora is gettin alittle old now that ive beaten most of the games but hes still pretty cool

He(Sora) is only like 16 now. So he is the same age as Naruto. (I'm not sure how old Ichigo and Luffy are)

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 04:12 PM
He(Sora) is only like 16 now. So he is the same age as Naruto. (I'm not sure how old Ichigo and Luffy are)

Ichigo was 15 in the beginning of the series I believe. But he looks older than that.

Luffy is 19 due to the time skip.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Ok thanks for the info. Luffy in the anime doesn't sound 19 (either american or japanese.)

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 04:16 PM
Well the time skip just occured right now in the One Piece manga a week ago.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Ok, how much time did they skip(in other words,how old was Luffy before the time skip?)

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 04:23 PM
It was a 2 year time skip.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 05:22 PM
Wow,before the skip his voice still didn't fit his age. But anyway, back on topic, Sora could speedblitz Luffy, unless Luffy had the time to use Gear 2, then it might be a close fight.

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Sora's speed is technically unquantifiable because there are low to high ends he has shown.

That is all though.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 05:29 PM
Yea, bloodlusted, he is massively hyper sonic+.

Luffy gets blitzed before gear 2 is used.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Sora would have to count on all of his moves other than then thudiga because electricity doesn't work on Luffy's rubber body. But that doesn't help Luffy much because Sora is strong enough without his thundiga spell to slash through multiple buildings and fight 1000 Heartless on his own,then continue on to a boss.

Miles Edgeworth
10-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Sora being hypersonic+ is understandable, but massively hypersonic? I don't see how Sora is fast enough to blitz top OP or Bleach speedsters.

In any case, Genie is just broken. Without it though, I'd say Sora could take out a good chunk but loses to some people. Logias no doubt, but people like Whitebeard, Marco, Jozu, and others have a pretty good chance at it too.

Sora is pretty powerful but he doesn't have enough power without Genie to take out the top tiers, he just doesn't have the strength to do it.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 05:35 PM
He also has stitch, who possess alien weaponry.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 05:36 PM
He also tanked punches from god hurcules. And has gone toe to toe in strength. As well as casually flown, and thrown sky scrapers.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 05:38 PM
He also fought Jafar when he was a Genie(which means reality-bending) and won quite easily.

Miles Edgeworth
10-04-2010, 05:40 PM
He also has stitch, who possess alien weaponry.

I don't recall Stitch's feats, besides hype are any actually impressive?

He also tanked punches from god hurcules. And has gone toe to toe in strength. As well as casually flown, and thrown sky scrapers.

Game mechanics, and I don't recall Hercules's feats being incredibly impressive anyway.

As for the skyscraper busting that makes sense but it still doesn't mean he could casually stomp people like Whitebeard, especially since his durability leaves a lot to be desired.

He also fought Jafar when he was a Genie(which means reality-bending) and won quite easily.

Pretty sure he only won because of PIS and the fact that Jafar didn't just own him with reality warping in the first instant of the match.

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Jafar Genie in the Kingdom Hearts was massively weaker than the Disney Version Jafar Genie.

Genie Jafara only reality warped certain location. Thats it. Other than that just threw things and etc.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 05:42 PM
He still counts as a reality warper that got his butt kicked.

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 05:44 PM
He still counts as a reality warper that got his butt kicked.

More like a reality warper who barely showed any reality warping feats.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 05:44 PM
I don't recall Stitch's feats, besides hype are any actually impressive?

Game mechanics, and I don't recall Hercules's feats being incredibly impressive anyway.

As for the skyscraper busting that makes sense but it still doesn't mean he could casually stomp people like Whitebeard, especially since his durability leaves a lot to be desired.

Pretty sure he only won because of PIS and the fact that Jafar didn't just own him with reality warping in the first instant of the match.
Well, game mechanics count, if not....then oh well.

Can white beard withstand magnaga? Because that can lift giants.

Jafar feats was plot.

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 05:46 PM
What giants?

Jafar Genie barely showed reality warping. Case closed on that, enough.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 05:46 PM
What giants?

Jafar Genie barely showed reality warping. Case closed on that, enough.
Giant steel heartless. With spikes.

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Whitebeard was strong enough to stop his giant ship with one hand. He was also strong enough with one hand with his bisento to stop John the Giant's strike.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Whitebeard would be tough with the feats we have seen him do, but from what I can tell, he isn't all that mobile. Sora could use hit and run tactics to beat Whitebeard.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Whitebeard was strong enough to stop his giant ship with one hand. He was also strong enough with one hand with his bisento to stop John the Giant's strike.
And Sora went head to head with herc, and threw sky scrapers, casually.

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 05:53 PM
His best feat was levelling a small island. Whitebeard has shown great reactions. He even saw Kizaru's Yata Kagami strikes.

He isn't slow either though but he is at least supersonic tier or what not.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 05:54 PM
White beard versus sora. Good fight, but sora wins with a little difficulty.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Even if Whitebeard is supersonic,Sora is hypersonic+,so he still manages to at least hit Whitebeard.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Even if Whitebeard is supersonic,Sora is hypersonic+,so he still manages to at least hit Whitebeard.
And knock the wind out of him with each hit at least.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 05:58 PM
Agreed Susanoo. Plus,isn't Whitebeard sick or something? So he doesn't move very much,even if he is supersonic?

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 05:59 PM
And Sora went head to head with herc, and threw sky scrapers, casually.

If you mean head to head as in Sora striking Herculues with the keyblade while evading Herc as in the games then yes.

Sora never threw skyscrapers. He slashed large building ones and struck back like a tennis ball.

That is still a striking power lift not necessarily a throwing feat.

Whitebeard is at least supersonic+ but he was able to tag Kizaru at some level.

I don't care who wins but Sora shouldn't get hit by his quakes because it is insane.

Minus Genie.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Having Genie as a summoning would be overkill for any fight. I try not to use Genie very much when I play because it makes fights too easy. Heck even Master and Final Forms are pushing it(but I still use them alot.) `!:)

Miles Edgeworth
10-04-2010, 06:50 PM
Well, game mechanics count, if not....then oh well.

Can white beard withstand magnaga? Because that can lift giants.

Jafar feats was plot.

Game mechanics don't count because they result in huge inconsistencies.

They let people who are ordinarily building busters defeat galaxy busters. Yeah......causes a lot of problems.

What does Magnaga do? Also, how destructive is it?

Whitebeard would be tough with the feats we have seen him do, but from what I can tell, he isn't all that mobile. Sora could use hit and run tactics to beat Whitebeard.

He's not that mobile but reactionswise there is no way Sora is fast enough to blitz him. On top of that, if Sora gets quaked he's screwed.

More like Sora wins with incredible difficulty if at all, honestly I don't see how Sora actually gets a solid hit on the guy that can kill him.

Unless he uses Genie, which is flat out broken and kills fights.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Game mechanics don't count because they result in huge inconsistencies.

They let people who are ordinarily building busters defeat galaxy busters. Yeah......causes a lot of problems.

What does Magnaga do? Also, how destructive is it?

He's not that mobile but reactionswise there is no way Sora is fast enough to blitz him. On top of that, if Sora gets quaked he's screwed.

More like Sora wins with incredible difficulty if at all, honestly I don't see how Sora actually gets a solid hit on the guy that can kill him.

Unless he uses Genie, which is flat out broken and kills fights.
Basically CT.

Focuses an immense amount of gravity into a single point, and requires no prep time.

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 06:53 PM
Since when Sora has done anything remotely close to CT at all?

Also Sora can't afford to be hit by Whitebeard's quakes just saying.

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 06:54 PM
It immobolizes the opponents then leaves them wide open to attack. Even with a full power Magnaga,I doubt that Whitebeard would get caught for long because he has shown some crazy strength feats.

Miles Edgeworth
10-04-2010, 06:54 PM
How powerful is it though?

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 06:56 PM
Able to lift very large objects, people, ETC.

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 06:56 PM
It immobolizes the opponents then leaves them wide open to attack. Even with a full power Magnaga,I doubt that Whitebeard would get caught for long because he has shown some crazy strength feats.

Someone post Magnaga then.

whitebeard split a small island in half when he was at near death and way beyond his prime.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 06:57 PM
Whitebeard uses his strongest Tech. And it gets reflega'd back at him at 3 times power. Reflega is the most broken thing since genie.

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Whitebeard uses his strongest Tech. And it gets reflega'd back at him at 3 times power. Reflega is the most broken thing since genie.

I found it.

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Magnet

Reflect is a no limits fallacy and I hear it actually got broken too.

Like I said I care less who wins.

Dio Brando
Whitebeard, Roger, Kinjishi no Shiki, Sengoku, Garp, Kong. Lol Overkill.

Rasengan SageX5
I never use reflega. In my mind,the best defense is a good offense.

Dio Brando
10-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Do you even read One Piece Rasengan SageX5?

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 07:00 PM
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100919135626/kingdomhearts/images/3/36/TerraMagnera.png

This is a weaker version, and a crappy feat. But here ya go. >.>

junchurikioftheleaf
10-04-2010, 07:01 PM
I never use reflega. In my mind,the best defense is a good offense.
i did the same...then I actually learned how to USE reflect...stupid timing >.> anyways its incredibly powerful

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 07:01 PM
I found it.

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Magnet

Reflect is a no limits fallacy and I hear it actually got broken too.

Like I said I care less who wins.

Yep, It could reflect infinite big bang storm from TTGL, but with 3 times the power. :3

NO LIMITS FALLACY!

Rasengan SageX5
10-04-2010, 07:02 PM
No I do not,but I skim it sometimes in Shonen Jump. I'm more of an anime watcher than a manga reader. I used to watch the anime before they took it off the air.

Dio Brando
What is he doing?

Looks like the same power Shiki have.

321zigzag3
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100919135626/kingdomhearts/images/3/36/TerraMagnera.png

Not comparable to CT in a long shot.

Also Sora has to be near it and Whitebeard has shown insane endurance.

I wonder what OBD would say. Sora vs Whitebeard minus Genie.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 07:03 PM

Sora, because a vast majority of OBDers think sora is FTL.

Miles Edgeworth
Genie is really the only way Sora could possibly win against Whitebeard, without it I heavily doubt Sora can do much to him.

Also, last I checked, Sora being FTL was heavily scoffed at in the OBD.

junchurikioftheleaf

minus genie being the only restriction >.> i dunnoooooo :| other summons are pretty useful to plus with cards (chain of memorys) he can summon like ALL of his friends

Dio Brando

That game looks gay, Fallout 3 and Mass Effect 2 **** on it.

Noctis Arashi

Weaker version, crappy feat.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Genie is really the only way Sora could possibly win against Whitebeard, without it I heavily doubt Sora can do much to him.

Also, last I checked, Sora being FTL was heavily scoffed at in the OBD.
Reflega.

Summon riku, who shoots a massive blast of dark aura at him, then he reflega's it at whitebeard.

Interesting fight.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-04-2010, 07:08 PM
Reflega.

Summon riku, who shoots a massive blast of dark aura at him, then he reflega's it at whitebeard.

Interesting fight.
reflega...magics answer for everything enemy's throw at you

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 07:10 PM
reflega...magics answer for everything enemy's throw at you
NO LIMITS FALLACY!

Anyways, the awnser is that sora beats naruto and bleach verse. A little bit of one pieceverse. Then gets shat on by logia's. GG.

321zigzag3
minus genie being the only restriction >.> i dunnoooooo :| other summons are pretty useful to plus with cards (chain of memorys) he can summon like ALL of his friends

Normal Sora doesn't use cards.

Weaker version, crappy feat.

My statement still stands.

Reflega.

Interesting fight.

sora can summon riku in kingdom hearts 2?

Sora, because a vast majority of OBDers think sora is FTL.

No, sora is hypersonic+ unquantified though.

Rasengan SageX5
Reflega...really hard to time right and in most cases unnecessary.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Normal Sora doesn't use cards.

My statement still stands.

sora can summon riku in kingdom hearts 2?

No, sora is hypersonic+ unquantified though.
Who said this was just KH2 sora? This is all sora's abilities compiled.

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 07:17 PM
You realize that KH2 Sora is the strongest incarnation of himself?

Also the cards was a temporarily thing in Castle Oblivion for his memories, never used again after that.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Who said this was just KH2 sora? This is all sora's abilities compiled.
so he can jump like 30 feet in the air casually glide spin across the air use a bazzillion finishers throw cards command light use drive ect

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 07:19 PM
so he can jump like 30 feet in the air casually glide spin across the air use a bazzillion finishers throw cards command light use drive ect
Correct.

@ zigzag- He can use all of KH2 powers, as well as any others he has had in any game.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-04-2010, 07:20 PM
so he can summon donald and goofy and a bunch of other people aswell if memory serves

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Then why didn't you say so?

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Then why didn't you say so?
Its automatically inferred at the OP.

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 07:24 PM
No it isn't. Sora lost his card abilities.

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 07:25 PM
No it isn't. Sora lost his card abilities.
HE HAS FEATS FROM ALL GAMES. >.>

Yes it is. *points* `:P

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 07:26 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2d6mz61.png

junchurikioftheleaf
10-04-2010, 07:26 PM
lolcat XD

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 07:27 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2d6mz61.pnghttp://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png
Got sumthin to say?

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 07:28 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpg

Noctis Arashi
10-04-2010, 07:28 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpgTouche. *claps slowly*

But you have yet to expect.....THAT......you have won.

Rasengan SageX5
10-05-2010, 08:16 AM
With all of his moves and abilities available to him,Sora could take most of the people down with his super-combo moves from KH 1(Ars Arcanum,Ragnorok, and Sonic Blade) combined with his combo finishers from KH2,also he would probably have reaction commands at his disposal as well.

Miles Edgeworth
10-05-2010, 05:52 PM
I wouldn't say he can take down most.

IIRC Sora was like a skyscraper buster or something, but nothing more than that. It's good and all but that's not enough to take out "most of" the HST. His speed plus that power can certainly decimate Narutoverse level fighters but top tier Bleach and OP'ers wouldn't fall to it.

Noctis Arashi
10-07-2010, 06:14 PM
I wouldn't say he can take down most.

IIRC Sora was like a skyscraper buster or something, but nothing more than that. It's good and all but that's not enough to take out "most of" the HST. His speed plus that power can certainly decimate Narutoverse level fighters but top tier Bleach and OP'ers wouldn't fall to it.
Thats just speed and melee though. He also has magic, that is hill busting. And restrictions on those magic. He also has genie, and summons, which are more or less restricted.

321zigzag3
10-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Sora isn't a hill buster.

He is powerful though because he has respectable speed and strength and hax magic like Genie and Reflext and varied spells.

Noctis Arashi
10-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Sora isn't a hill buster.

He is powerful though because he has respectable speed and strength and hax magic like Genie and Reflext and varied spells.

Powerscaled spells are. Thundaga hill busted in some FF games.

321zigzag3
10-07-2010, 06:26 PM
FF Games not KH games.

Note they are what you call alternate versions. Not the same universe.

Noctis Arashi
10-07-2010, 06:28 PM
True.....

Miles Edgeworth
10-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Thats just speed and melee though. He also has magic, that is hill busting. And restrictions on those magic. He also has genie, and summons, which are more or less restricted.

I don't recall Sora ever using hill busting magic.

Genie is just broken, Sora solos the HST with him but it's no fun that way. At all. It just makes fights ridiculously pathetic.

cnorwood
10-08-2010, 12:13 AM
sora onmirapes the hst, except some logias, like enel and the admirals. hes too fast and if he has genie or his other summons, this is rape

Rasengan SageX5
10-09-2010, 08:49 AM
Buggy would provide a little challenge too,since Sora would try to cut him a few times but not be able to do so. But he's a smart kid,I'm sure he could come up with something or just use Thundaiga to take Buggy down.

tyrell4life194
10-10-2010, 10:48 AM
Well, Sora sliced through buildings, and played tennis with them. He's also Hypersonic+ speed in his Final Form. He also tanked thousands of Lasers with his Keyblade. So I think he can pull off a win. The only verse that will give him some trouble will be OPverse.

Noctis Arashi
10-10-2010, 10:51 AM
He's hypersonic + without final form.

tyrell4life194
10-10-2010, 02:40 PM
He is? Damn.

Rasengan SageX5
10-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Tyrell, Sora didn't tank the lasers,he reflected them.

tyrell4life194
10-10-2010, 02:56 PM
Tyrell, Sora didn't tank the lasers,he reflected them.
Damn, someone told me that he did. Man, I'm gonna need much more knowledge about Kingdom Hearts.

Miles Edgeworth
10-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Honestly I'd say that top tier Bleachverse takes out Sora. Aizen, Yama, Ulq, and if necessary, FGT Ichigo could all beat Sora imo.

Unless we factor in Genie.