Yes, you're next in the list.

Weather: Windy/Breeze
Time of Day: 6:00pm
Conditions: N/A
Rules: Speed Match is ON.

I suggest J-Sun should go first.

J-Sun Tasogare
10-03-2010, 09:50 AM
On a rouge mission to invade soul society I spot a figure about 30 feet away from me. I duck low and observe him. Waiting a little bit he doesn't seem to notice me yet, I decide to change that. I quickly hop out and launch 2 bala at him, hoping to injure him. Once my bala are fired I fire a cero at the building he is standing infront of, hoping to make it collapse on him. After my cero is fired I back up, pull out my diamond and begin charging a cero inside of it.

Anbu Leader
10-03-2010, 10:23 AM
On a rouge mission to invade soul society I spot a figure about 30 feet away from me. I duck low and observe him. Waiting a little bit he doesn't seem to notice me yet, I decide to change that. I quickly hop out and launch 2 bala at him, hoping to injure him. Once my bala are fired I fire a cero at the building he is standing infront of, hoping to make it collapse on him. After my cero is fired I back up, pull out my diamond and begin charging a cero inside of it.

"What a nice day," Young Anbu whisper to him self as he place's his right hand over his eye's blocking the sun from hitting his vision. "I'm glad you showed up." Young Anbu say's as he sense's a strong SP to his right. As he is now aware able of his opponent he then place's his left hand in front of him and his opponent and says, "Hadō #73. Sōren Sōkatsui." which then shoots two strong fire shots which should cancel each other out with the two up coming balas. He then give's a disarming smile as he knows that the cero his opponent shot was not aim'd for his, he then appears higher in the sky attempting to prevent the collapsing building from doing any damage to him.

"I don't inttend to underestimate you but I'm going to try and finish this a little bit early."

As Young Anbu looks down at his opponent with a disarming smile he then place's his right hand over his face covering his disarming smile and his red snake eyes. "Bankai: Tenshin Le Kami." the young soul reaper whisper's to him self as a large smoke screen appears in front of Young Anbu attempting to block any sight of him from his opponent. After the smoke fade's away The Young Kid appears in one knee looking down with a mini spear which is his Zanpaktou called Tenshin (http://www.retailknives.com/image_manager/attributes/image/image_25/1095733071_4238769559_full.jpg). As he stands up he can reveal that he is wearing the 7th Division Captain's Haori and a Madara Type Mask strap on his face.

(Monster Type Voice: "It's time I heal you from my illusion of weakness."

Next thing his opponent should be aware is that the mini spear tip has appeared 3 centimeters away from his heart moving at the speed of Match 15. Would be impossible to dodge in Normal Arrancar Base Form.

(The spear expanded at the Match of 15 attempting to thrust his opponents heart, which should kill him)

The Young Kid then straps his mini spear on his back which has been expanded back to its normal mini size. As he waits for a counter from his opponent.

J-Sun Tasogare
10-03-2010, 11:03 AM
"What a nice day," Young Anbu whisper to him self as he place's his right hand over his eye's blocking the sun from hitting his vision. "I'm glad you showed up." Young Anbu say's as he sense's a strong SP to his right. As he is now aware able of his opponent he then place's his left hand in front of him and his opponent and says, "Hadō #73. Sōren Sōkatsui." which then shoots two strong fire shots which should cancel each other out with the two up coming balas. He then give's a disarming smile as he knows that the cero his opponent shot was not aim'd for his, he then appears higher in the sky attempting to prevent the collapsing building from doing any damage to him.

"I don't inttend to underestimate you but I'm going to try and finish this a little bit early."

As Young Anbu looks down at his opponent with a disarming smile he then place's his right hand over his face covering his disarming smile and his red snake eyes. "Bankai: Tenshin Le Kami." the young soul reaper whisper's to him self as a large smoke screen appears in front of Young Anbu attempting to block any sight of him from his opponent. After the smoke fade's away The Young Kid appears in one knee looking down with a mini spear which is his Zanpaktou called Tenshin (http://www.retailknives.com/image_manager/attributes/image/image_25/1095733071_4238769559_full.jpg). As he stands up he can reveal that he is wearing the 7th Division Captain's Haori and a Madara Type Mask strap on his face.

(Monster Type Voice: "It's time I heal you from my illusion of weakness."

Next thing his opponent should be aware is that the mini spear tip has appeared 3 centimeters away from his heart moving at the speed of Match 15. Would be impossible to dodge in Normal Arrancar Base Form.

(The spear expanded at the Match of 15 attempting to thrust his opponents heart, which should kill him)

The Young Kid then straps his mini spear on his back which has been expanded back to its normal mini size. As he waits for a counter from his opponent.
The kid Shinigami blocked my bala's with some fire type move and then avoided my Cero. I continue watching while moving backwards, and charging my cero. Suddenly smoke appears around him and a spear zanpaktou appears in his hands. Before I know it the blade seems to expand an is coming at me almost to quickly to react, almost but not quite. I quickly tone down the amount of energy in my diamond and hold it to where I believe he aimed the spear for, my heart. I barely have enough time, but the spear hits my diamond, though I know my diamond won't protect me, so I discharge the energy in my diamond. The discharge creates a mini explosion which should send my flying back, and I was glad I had my diamond there to delay the impact of the spear.

My whole body aches as I get up, and I'm not 50 feet away from my opponent. I quickly examine my surroundings searching for my diamond, and I find it in a pile of shards and pieces. No matter that'll make my job easier. I quickly gather the pieces of diamond and then hop into the air, and go towards my opponent. Once I reach within twenty feet I make the shards levitate in front of me, and then start to split them up and multiply the shards, bit by bit, they become smaller and the area they cover becomes larger until it looks like I'm in the middle of a bright fifteen foot dust cloud. Quickly forcing a ton of SP I move the dust cloud towards my opponent, and hopefully he'll be standing in the middle of it. And the best part about the dust cloud is, that if he even breathes in a small amount I can sense it and make a giant pike form in the middle of his stomach and kill him from the inside out, that is the beautiful part about Daiyamondo Dasuto Kuraudo.

I'm not done yet though, I quickly turn around and dash backwards, while checking over my shoulder for my opponent. Then once another ten feet away I turn around and fire a cero towards the ground, hopefully making a small crater in the ground. Then after doing that I return to the ground, and place my hands on it, while focusing SP trying to make some crystal move up from the earth.

Anbu Leader
10-03-2010, 11:12 AM
The kid Shinigami blocked my bala's with some fire type move and then avoided my Cero. I continue watching while moving backwards, and charging my cero. Suddenly smoke appears around him and a spear zanpaktou appears in his hands. Before I know it the blade seems to expand an is coming at me almost to quickly to react, almost but not quite. I quickly tone down the amount of energy in my diamond and hold it to where I believe he aimed the spear for, my heart. I barely have enough time, but the spear hits my diamond, though I know my diamond won't protect me, so I discharge the energy in my diamond. The discharge creates a mini explosion which should send my flying back, and I was glad I had my diamond there to delay the impact of the spear.

My whole body aches as I get up, and I'm not 50 feet away from my opponent. I quickly examine my surroundings searching for my diamond, and I find it in a pile of shards and pieces. No matter that'll make my job easier. I quickly gather the pieces of diamond and then hop into the air, and go towards my opponent. Once I reach within twenty feet I make the shards levitate in front of me, and then start to split them up and multiply the shards, bit by bit, they become smaller and the area they cover becomes larger until it looks like I'm in the middle of a bright fifteen foot dust cloud. Quickly forcing a ton of SP I move the dust cloud towards my opponent, and hopefully he'll be standing in the middle of it. And the best part about the dust cloud is, that if he even breathes in a small amount I can sense it and make a giant pike form in the middle of his stomach and kill him from the inside out, that is the beautiful part about Daiyamondo Dasuto Kuraudo.

I'm not done yet though, I quickly turn around and dash backwards, while checking over my shoulder for my opponent. Then once another ten feet away I turn around and fire a cero towards the ground, hopefully making a small crater in the ground. Then after doing that I return to the ground, and place my hands on it, while focusing SP trying to make some crystal move up from the earth.

Before I counter:

The Tip was "Three" Centimeters close to your heart and moving at very high speeds (Match 15 to be exact) so I don't think your reaction would be fast enough, I would accept that you would get a small slash on the top of your left shoulder at least.

(So like you just moved the blade with your diamond just a bit preventing the blade from thrusting your heart. Which would be a one hit kill. At it would do just a small wound)

I'll counter, just trying to make it right a bit.

J-Sun Tasogare
10-03-2010, 11:18 AM
Before I counter:

The Tip was "Three" Centimeters close to your heart and moving at very high speeds (Match 15 to be exact) so I don't think your reaction would be fast enough, I would accept that you would get a small slash on the top of your left shoulder at least.

(So like you just moved the blade with your diamond just a bit preventing the blade from thrusting your heart. Which would be a one hit kill. At it would do just a small wound)

I'll counter, just trying to make it right a bit.
You can't godmod an exact distance like that :lol: it'd get close, but I saw it and all I did was move my hand infront of my heart to block the blade, the blade shattered the diamond setting off the energy inside of it blowing me backwards, and avoiding your blade.

Anbu Leader
10-03-2010, 11:21 AM
You can't godmod an exact distance like that :lol: it'd get close, but I saw it and all I did was move my hand infront of my heart to block the blade, the blade shattered the diamond setting off the energy inside of it blowing me backwards, and avoiding your blade.

No, I'm not GM'ing I'm just saying that in that speed and that close to your heart it would be pretty hard to block but okay I'm going to keep this rolling and counter.

Anbu Leader
10-03-2010, 04:40 PM

Young Anbu stare's at his opponent as he throw's a dust cloud towards him. "Nice." says Young Anbu while he raise's his left hand and points it towards the cloud. A large ball made of fire appears around the cloud trapping it inside. The heat inside the ball rise's so high it should melt each and every one of the small, tiny, very tiny crystals.

As then Anbu looks down and quickly a large flash goes off with the same effects but stronger then a flashbang. It should blind his opponent and mess with his hearing. As this happen's, Anbu appears behind his opponent with the tip of his blade already 2 centimeter's close to his back attempting to thrust the blade through his heart once again.

Anbu has a tremendous amount of special fire below the earth which should prevent any sudden crystals from coming up towards him.