PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Miroku and Shippo vs. Torune and Fu

WindScar22
10-03-2010, 10:12 AM

Distance: 100 Feet

Restrictions: Miroku can only suck up one person at a time, and Fu can only catch one person in his mind Jutsu at a time.

Remember: Miroku can't suck up poisonous insects, and he has info on the enemy. So, who wins?

Sorry if this is a stomp. It was a spur of the moment thing because I'm listening to an InuYasha song on YouTube. >.> Fine. I'll tell you. It's InuYasha Opening 1, Change the World. I actually have a lot of InuYasha songs on my iPod you know. Ones like My Will, Every Heart, Fukai Mori, Itazurana Kiss, another one with a long Japanese name, and Kimi Ga Inai Mirai, the only Final Act opening. There. I have no more to tell you. Quit asking! >.> XD

Nyruss
10-03-2010, 11:59 AM
Shippo sticks one of them fifty ton boulders on them like he did with Inuyasha.

Miroku can suck up poisonous insects, but if he sucks up too many he'll feel the effects of their poison. Of course it just so happens that Naraku's poisonous insects are much much much much much MUCH more of a problem than anything the Narutoverse could ever have to offer, so who knows if Torune has enough bugs to present any kind of threat to Miroku.