PDA

View Full Version : Seriously Why???

Hally
10-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Does everyone in fv want to fight me?? I am wanted with a huge bounty on my head I swear. `o.o" I am just the hollow leader its nothing major. I am not even really an evil person like Yori and them. `o.o"

ppl in fv right now with the largest bounty due to being in the most hit lists ppl have created
1. Yori (Supposed god of fv.)
2. Hally (Leader of Escudo)
3. Jun. (The King)

o.o thats crazyness.

MysticGoten
10-02-2010, 11:17 AM
I'm evil now!
Bahahahah!
/trips

You have a 10,000,000 Berry Bounty on your...stomach?

puppetmasterpossession
10-02-2010, 11:21 AM
well yori is the only person who has a bigger bounty on his head, but everyone wants to fight you first, because if they can do that then they basically get Las Noches, where as if they fight yori they get the DE and the now dead SS.

Hally
10-02-2010, 11:21 AM
Thats a pretty big bounty................

MysticGoten
10-02-2010, 11:22 AM
Excuse me, Goten is. Stupid.

Hally
10-02-2010, 11:23 AM
well yori is the only person who has a bigger bounty on his head, but everyone wants to fight you first, because if they can do that then they basically get Las Noches, where as if they fight yori they get the DE and the now dead SS.

Not really spleey has beaten me and I still am queen. I will not lose my title cause I lose a fight. Anyway being a leader is not about being the strongest fighter so why me?? I am not that strong or fun to fight.....flamey seems to think I am fun to fight but..............`o.o" Killy should have the bigger bouty then me and Yori....

Yellow Flash
10-02-2010, 11:39 AM
That's how it works Hally. You lose a fight, you lose your position. Besides, you the hell made you leader in the first place? Just because 7PoP left doesn't mean you can just step up and become queen. I say the strongest fighter in Freeverse gets the title of King/Queen of Hueco Mundo.

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
10-02-2010, 11:47 AM
That's how it works Hally. You lose a fight, you lose your position. Besides, you the hell made you leader in the first place? Just because 7PoP left doesn't mean you can just step up and become queen. I say the strongest fighter in Freeverse gets the title of King/Queen of Hueco Mundo.
I concur.

Hally
10-02-2010, 11:51 AM

Has nothing to do with 7 POP. I took over in a time of trouble I had no choice. I did it for a reason. They can have Hueco Mundo but escudo is like family to me so the escudo will go else where despite defeat. My ppl will not work under someone like Yori unless they chose to abandon me which is their entire choice. But some of them .....well we all go way back so even if I lose they support me. I am a leader because I have ppl that respect me and follow me and because I fight to protect my ppl. Some ppl need this. Killy is god of hueco mundo so........really hes the only one who can do as he pleases. He gained that not just from being the strongest but through respect.

Anbu Leader
10-02-2010, 01:12 PM
You say as if its a bad thing. :lol:

Hally
10-02-2010, 01:25 PM
Lolz it is kinda sometimes...... I mean it shoudl be like this

1. Killy
2. Yori
3. Hally
4. Jun.

Yellow Flash
10-02-2010, 01:29 PM
What is that list supposed to be of? And if it's of how good people are, I should number two. I've already beaten Jun with relative ease, and Yori has admitted that I'm better then him. I have yet to test my strength against Teddie.

Seven
10-02-2010, 01:31 PM

1. Killy
2. Yori
3. Hally
4. Jun.

Wrong it hould be this
1. Teddie
2.Yellow Flash
3. Yori/Seven
4. Hally/Jun

junchurikioftheleaf
10-02-2010, 01:58 PM

1. Killy
2. Yori
3. Hally
4. Jun.
i find that list in correct you trip when you fight yori yet i am on even footing with him

Hally
10-02-2010, 04:05 PM
I dont get it. I am so calm fighting killy right now. Its weird but I am truely enjoying the battle. This is what I need to find in my fight with Yori. I need to thrive to want to fight. I have to defeat him. I can not let my fear hinder me.

Sephiroth
10-02-2010, 04:39 PM
I honestly dont rank hally in the top 5
1.Teddie
2.Vat
3.Yori
4.Yellow
5.Jun

Hally
10-02-2010, 04:57 PM
Yellow is not ranked cause he does not fight that much. This is based on who wants who dead not who is stronger. It turns out the majoroty want Yori, Me and Jun dead. lolz