PDA

View Full Version : Likes and Dislikes

WindScar22
10-01-2010, 07:52 PM
Now, I'm not saying that I am for favoritism, but there's no way for me to stop it, so I'm doing this. I'm creating this thread so that way we will have a record of what characters people like and who they would say autowins for being awesome. We also keep a record here of which characters people hate, and who they would say autoloses for being an awful character.

WindScar22's Likes: Mei Terumi, Chojuro, Suigetsu, Naruto, Yamato, Kakashi, Sai, Guy, Hinata, Sasuke (no, I'm not a traitor, but his haxxness is awesome, traitor or not) Itachi, Kisame, Kakuzu, A (Raikage,) Nnoitora, Nelliel, InuYasha, Soul Eater and Maka, Chrona and Ragnarok (basically any SE and IY character,) and Sanji, as well as Emporio Invankov (for dressing so oddly and somehow looking ugly while also making it work.)

WindScar22's Dislikes: 4th Kazekage, Team Samui (minus Killer Bee,) Zommari Leroux, and Harry Potter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dudemeister's Likes: Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Squad 12 Captain of the Court Guard Squads; People who agree with him when he's plainly right

Dudemeisters Dislikes: Tsunade; People who disagree with him even when he's plainly right

Akatsuki X's Likes: Itachi, Raikage, Kisame, Pain, Ulquiorra, Starkk, Baraggan, Brago.

Akatsuki X's Dislikes: Konohamaru, Tenten, Neji, Minato, Uryu, Nnoitra, Syazel, Yammy.

Kisame's Likes: Kisame

Kisame's Dislikes: Anything against Kisame.

Kuromaki's Likes: Pain, Kisame, Ino (lololol)

Kuromaki's Dislikes: Uchihas, Konohamaru

NBT's Likes-A,Sandman(Gaara),Hinata,Pokemon,Chuck Norris,ECW

NBT's Dislikes-Anyone who disagrees with me about Pokemon,DEIDARA,way too many to list

Bacon's Likes: Itachi,Kisame,and Kn4

Bacon's Hates: All the **** stickies in the grounds, Giant shark missile, and genjutsu

Akatsuki X
10-01-2010, 08:17 PM
This is somewhat in the wrong section.
But it's not my place to make you move it.

Anyways, I tend not to have any bias while debating, but if I did, they would be.

Likes: Itachi, Raikage, Kisame, Pain, Ulquiorra, Starkk, Baraggan, Brago.

Dislike: Konohamaru, Tenten, Neji, Minato, Uryu, Nnoitra, Syazel, Yammy.

WindScar22
10-01-2010, 08:22 PM
Where does it need to go? I though this would be the place, that way if people need this info, they can come here.

Nyruss
10-01-2010, 08:28 PM
Like: People who agree with me when I'm plainly right(which is always)
Dislike: People who disagree with me even when I'm plainly right(which is always)

Akatsuki X
10-01-2010, 08:52 PM
Where does it need to go? I though this would be the place, that way if people need this info, they can come here.

But it's more of people's opinions.
Which means it should probably go to off-topic or something.

Just saying. :lol:

sage sasuke
10-01-2010, 08:56 PM
disslikes:naruto

Akatsuki X
10-01-2010, 08:57 PM
leave foul creature! `#(

sage sasuke
10-01-2010, 09:00 PM
never i dnt compleaty hate him or nothing i jus think hes a sissy lol

Akatsuki X
10-01-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm just joking,
I'm just saying that no-one here likes Sasuke, so expect some hate saying things like that.

sage sasuke
10-01-2010, 09:12 PM
yea i knw

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
10-01-2010, 09:32 PM
Now, I'm not saying that I am for favoritism, but there's no way for me to stop it, so I'm doing this. I'm creating this thread so that way we will have a record of what characters people like and who they would say autowins for being awesome. We also keep a record here of which characters people hate, and who they would say autoloses for being an awful character.

WindScar22's Likes: Mei Terumi, Chojuro, Suigetsu, Nnoitora, Nelliel, InuYasha, Soul Eater and Maka, Chrona and Ragnarok (basically any SE and IY) and Sanji, as well as Emporio Invankov (for dressing so oddly and somehow looking ugly while also making it work.)

WindScar22's Dislikes: 4th Kazekage, Zommari Leroux, Harry Potter

Dudemeister's Likes: Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Squad 12 Captain of the Court Guard Squads

Dudemeisters Dislikes: Tsunade

Akatsuki X's Likes: Itachi, Raikage, Kisame, Pain, Ulquiorra, Starkk, Baraggan, Brago.

Akatsuki X's Dislikes: Konohamaru, Tenten, Neji, Minato, Uryu, Nnoitra, Syazel, Yammy.

ivankov is just so funny...

likes: kakashi, yamato, iruka, the whole strawhat crew, ivankov, inazuma, the candies(ivan's changed people), silvers rayleigh, jimbei, buggy and his followers(the prisoners), mr. 3, crocodile, kaku, the rooster from jabra's room, hawkeye mi hawk, dr. hiriluk, dalton, dr. kureha, nojiko, genzo?, zeff, patty and carne, whitebeard, ace, garp, saul, nico olvia(robin's mom), tom, chimney, gonbe, kokoro, lulu, tilestone, paulie, mozu and kiwi, shanks, usopp's pirate kid trio(forgot the names, onion, pepper, and ......), kaya, laboon, bon clay~!, pandaman, pandawoman, tomato gang, the old guy from weatheria(who took care of nami, she was so violent towards him), kumasy(perona's bear), cindry

dislikes: wapol, danzo, madara, perona, don flamingo, eneru, arlong, capt. kuro, don kreig, spandam(hat him so much!! DOS FLUERS! CLUTCH!), rob lucci, blackbeard, shiryu

Kisame
10-01-2010, 09:37 PM
There's so much I'll just strip my list to its basic components.

Dislikes: Anything against Kisame.

Kuromaki
10-01-2010, 10:14 PM
I'm just listing the ones I like defending or going against.

Like: Pain, Kisame, Ino (lololol)
Dislike: Uchihas, Konohamaru

NBT
10-01-2010, 10:18 PM
Likes-A,Sandman(Gaara),Hinata,Pokemon,Chuck Norris,ECW

Dislikes-Anyone who disagrees with me about Pokemon,DEIDARA,way too many to list

Bacon
10-01-2010, 10:49 PM

Hates: All the damn stickies in the grounds, Giant shark missile, and genjutsu

Kuromaki
10-01-2010, 10:55 PM

Hates: All the damn stickies in the grounds, Giant shark missile, and genjutsu
Even my sticky? :(

Haters gonna hate I suppose `:P

Bacon
10-01-2010, 10:57 PM
You know how annoying it is to see a mountain of stickies when you are looking for new threads? xD

Kuromaki
10-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Dude, it takes less than a second to scroll down xD

Bacon
10-01-2010, 11:00 PM
When you don't have a mouse,small scrolling can be a pain in the arse. xD