PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi vs. Sasori

Tourune
10-01-2010, 12:15 PM

Restrictions: Sasori Is In True Form And Cant Use 3rd Kazekage Puppet + Kakashi Cannot Kamui Sasori's Heart

Distance: 40 Meters

TheBlackChidori
10-01-2010, 12:24 PM
100 Puppets.

No heart Kamui makes this impossible for Kakashi.

Nero
10-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Kakashi Kamuis Sasori's head then Sasori won't be able to see then Raikiri to the Heart ..

TheBlackChidori
10-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Kakashi Kamuis Sasori's head then Sasori won't be able to see then Raikiri to the Heart ..

I forgot how Sasori's not a puppet that can more or less rebuild himself.

He can Kamui his head all he wants, but he still has 100 puppets to play with. I don't see them letting him Lightning Blade.

Nero
10-01-2010, 01:39 PM
LOL , I kamui an Immortal now he can't see , He can't control 100 puppets without eyes , even if he can rebuild himself , It would be more than enough to speedblitz with a Raikiri !

skillr
10-01-2010, 01:49 PM
sasoris only living body part is his heart which means he must see with something other than eyes

Shikamaru Nara
10-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Kamui to the head. Now Sasori can't see, so Kakashi stabs him through the heart.

Yellow Flash
10-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Nice job reading the other posts, Shikamaru.. Anyways, as TBC said, 100 puppets defeat the point in Kamui and the fact that he can't even Kamui his heart. Kamui is refuted to being pointless. One hundred puppets sooner or later overwhelm Kakashi. This is a battle of stamina, which Sasori basically beats almost anyone in the series at, and that this is Kakashi's weak attribute.

Shikamaru Nara
10-01-2010, 02:24 PM
Nice job reading the other posts, Shikamaru.. Anyways, as TBC said, 100 puppets defeat the point in Kamui and the fact that he can't even Kamui his heart. Kamui is refuted to being pointless. One hundred puppets sooner or later overwhelm Kakashi. This is a battle of stamina, which Sasori basically beats almost anyone in the series at, and that this is Kakashi's weak attribute.

I'd like proof that he can see with anything other than eyes.

Yellow Flash
10-01-2010, 02:26 PM
I'd like proof that he can see with anything other than eyes.
His heart is the only organelle he possesses, which means he doesn't have eyes. If his head gets Kamui'd off, he simply reconstructs another one with whatever puppet is close to him. If it happens again, he does it again.

Shikamaru Nara
10-01-2010, 02:27 PM
His heart is the only organelle he possesses, which means he doesn't have eyes. If his head gets Kamui'd off, he simply reconstructs another one with whatever puppet is close to him. If it happens again, he does it again.

So he can just Kamui his weapons off.

Yellow Flash
10-01-2010, 02:30 PM
So he can just Kamui his weapons off.

Reread this post and then ask me if you have any questions.

Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu
10-01-2010, 02:36 PM
sasori can still live even tho he has no head or if his body falls apart he can just switch with one of his puppets

mikeiskewl922
10-01-2010, 03:43 PM
What if Kakashi speedblitz, then Rakiri to the heart, as he summons the puppets. Or he can make Shadow Clones, then Rakiri to the heart.

Akatsuki X
10-01-2010, 04:34 PM
At 40 meters?
Good luck with Sasori pulling off 100 puppets at that distance before getting a rakiri to the heart.

If he somehow managed to summon them before being blitzed, Kakashi could take out a good amount of them with rakiri wolves and clones.

Nero
10-01-2010, 04:35 PM
LOL @ people saying that Sasori can see from other place rather than his eyes , No proof for that statement , Also Without Kazekage puppet Sasori is useless , Also Sasori take time summoning the 100 puppets , enough for Kakashi to speedblitz , Also If Kakashi kamui'd Sasori head (Sasori was turning his head to see other directions that means he sees from his eyes not his as*) , The time for Sasori to repair , is more than enough to for a supersonic Kakashi to speedblitz with a raikiri (which was proven to increase his speed slightly while running with it) ..

TheBlackChidori
10-01-2010, 06:41 PM
LOL @ people saying that Sasori can see from other place rather than his eyes , No proof for that statement , Also Without Kazekage puppet Sasori is useless , Also Sasori take time summoning the 100 puppets , enough for Kakashi to speedblitz , Also If Kakashi kamui'd Sasori head (Sasori was turning his head to see other directions that means he sees from his eyes not his as*) , The time for Sasori to repair , is more than enough to for a supersonic Kakashi to speedblitz with a raikiri (which was proven to increase his speed slightly while running with it) ..

If he has no means of seeing, then how would heart transfer even work? His puppets are dead the moment the heart leaves the body, yet he's able to navigate to another? I would think the absolute master of chakra control could find other ways to sense then with human eyesight.

Sasori still has plenty of poison. Poison needles, poison gas... Sasori isnt going to stand there and let Kakashi Kamui every part of his puppet into oblivion.

Supersonic Kakashi? Are you being serious right now though?

deidara330
10-01-2010, 06:54 PM
Hmmm, honestly this is difficult. Kakashi requires a little prep for Kamui, in which time Sasori could establish the 100 Puppets Technique. Kakashi could procede to Kamui the part of Sasori that controls the puppets, but Sasori could block it with other puppets, and he could use Heart Transfer if unsuccessful in blocking. After that he re-establishes 100 Puppets. Kakashi can't spam Kamui, and IIRC he doesn't have many powerful jutsu. His more low-level jutsu can't get around the 100 Puppets and the techniques they use, and since they can come from virtually all directions, dodging becomes very bloody difficult if not impossible.

So I guess I say Sasori wins.

Nero
10-02-2010, 02:22 AM
:HMPH

Kamui needs prep you mean 0.072 seconds which is the prep time for Kamui to be performed ( Proven from the Sasuke vs Kakashi fight ).

Kakashi has a sharingan which sees the chakra flow Which originally passes through the heart , So if any Heart Transfer occurs Kakashi will know and attack with Raikiri to the heart .

I didn't say Kakashi is gonna Kamui all the puppet parts , I said only the head which takes 0.072 seconds Which is the lowest time in the series for a deadly jutsu like Kamui to be performed ..

And there is two points Sasori 100 puppets takes time for the Puppets to be Launched , Which is more than 0.072 seconds more than enough for Kakashi to kamui , then If there is not puppets launched then there is no Heart transfer (even if there was I countered it above)

Seconds point Kakashi is supersonic because he was able to keep up with deva and Itachi .. So Hell Yeah I am serious about that ..

Wind Style Naruto
10-02-2010, 04:18 PM
Even if Kakashi Kamui Sasori's head he can just transfer his heart to another puppet and he can only use Kamui like 3 times and because of Kakashi' Sharingan he cant overuse or use much jutsu without running out of chakra supply. I mean he already lost half of his chakra creating an lightning clone in his battle with Pain. Doesnt using his Sharingan waste his chakra which is why he always have it conceal.

In personal retrospec, Sasori is more smarter and more prepared. Besides isnt his poision supereffective, so a single scratch can graetly poison Kakashi and drain him to the point Sasori could just finish him off. Yet again I must admit Kakashi is very crafty and knows a lot of jutsu.

Semog
10-02-2010, 04:35 PM

LOL , I kamui an Immortal now he can't see , He can't control 100 puppets without eyes , even if he can rebuild himself , It would be more than enough to speedblitz with a Raikiri !

Kamui to the head. Now Sasori can't see, so Kakashi stabs him through the heart.

Kamui is not instant, it takes some seconds to start it and to focus it, in the meantime sasori would moved or shifted his heart to another puppet..

After getting some time sasori will just go flying and stab stab stab kakashi..
And if necessary, use 100 puppers

Kuromaki
10-02-2010, 06:03 PM
I don't think Kakashi can blitz Sasori. Iron Sand Needles showed clear sonic booms, and Chiyo reacted to them. Sasori was easily keeping up with Chiyo's reaction speed, so I'd say that he can react to low supersonic speeds at least.

Anyway, Sasori outlasts Kakashi here, since he's shown a high level of stamina while Kakashi hasn't. Kamui is made useless since Sasori's only organ is his heart, and he could switch to another puppet body if his original body gets ruined by Kamui.

Nero
10-03-2010, 09:16 AM
Kamui is not instant, it takes some seconds to start it and to focus it, in the meantime sasori would moved or shifted his heart to another puppet..

Please keep up with the manga before saying BS out in public forums ..

coil
10-03-2010, 11:40 AM
Kakashi can use the head hunter jutsu; maybe while Sasori is using poison gas or he could just use a smoke bomb for concealment, Kakashi gets behind Sasori and uses a lightning blade to Sasori's back and through his heart.

Shikamaru Nara
10-03-2010, 11:42 AM

After getting some time sasori will just go flying and stab stab stab kakashi..
And if necessary, use 100 puppers

Based on new feats he can use it much faster actually.

Kuromaki
10-03-2010, 11:43 AM
Kakashi can use the head hunter jutsu; maybe while Sasori is using poison gas or he could just use a smoke bomb for concealment, Kakashi gets behind Sasori and uses a lightning blade to Sasori's back and through his heart.
Why would he use Head Hunter Jutsu when Sasori can't be seen?

coil
10-03-2010, 11:48 AM
Why would he use Head Hunter Jutsu when Sasori can't be seen?
Why can't Sasori be seen?

Kuromaki
10-03-2010, 12:01 PM
Why can't Sasori be seen?
Because he would be hidden by the gas.

Nābris
10-03-2010, 12:03 PM
Kamui needs prep you mean 0.072 seconds which is the prep time for Kamui to be performed ( Proven from the Sasuke vs Kakashi fight ).
Am I the only one that finds this ludicrous?

How in the world is Kamui that fast? :lol:

Kuromaki
10-03-2010, 12:06 PM
Am I the only one that finds this ludicrous?

How in the world is Kamui that fast? :lol:
It's fast all right, but I don't see the calc that proves such a thing.

Also, it shouldn't do anything significant anyway, given the restrictions.

Nābris
10-03-2010, 12:14 PM
It's fast all right, but I don't see the calc that proves such a thing.

Also, it shouldn't do anything significant anyway, given the restrictions.
Sure, but THAT fast? That means:

Kamui speed = 0.072 seconds, which an be rounded to 0.1 seconds
A Blink of an eye = Roughly 300 milliseconds = 0.3 seconds

Saying that Kamui is near eye blinking speed to prepare is kinda pushing it a tad.

Oooh, hahaha, I forgot about the OP restrictions as well. If Kakashi cannot Kamui Sasori's heart, then I say he's royally screwed.

coil
10-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Because he would be hidden by the gas.
Kakashi can see his chakra flow with his Sharingan. He might not even need to do that though if he fights the way he normally does, which is hiding behind a rock while a shadow clone fights for him. Sasori would be to procupied with the clone which would make using the head hunter easy.

Kuromaki
10-03-2010, 12:20 PM
Sure, but THAT fast? That means:

Kamui speed = 0.072 seconds, which an be rounded to 0.1 seconds
A Blink of an eye = Roughly 300 milliseconds = 0.3 seconds

Saying that Kamui is near eye blinking speed to prepare is kinda pushing it a tad.

Oooh, hahaha, I forgot about the OP restrictions as well. If Kakashi cannot Kamui Sasori's heart, then I say he's royally screwed.
Yeah, and he has to lift up the headband and activate Mangekyo :lol:
Kakashi can see his chakra flow with his Sharingan. He might not even need to do that though if he fights the way he normally does, which is hiding behind a rock while a shadow clone fights for him. Sasori would be to procupied with the clone which would make using the head hunter easy.
Sasori can't use any puppets to help him?

coil
10-03-2010, 12:30 PM
Yeah, and he has to lift up the headband and activate Mangekyo :lol:

Sasori can't use any puppets to help him?
He can but he has to be able to see Kakashi in order to do anything. Kakashi used a similar tactic on Pain, where he abruptly pops out of the ground to get him in a trap. Kakashi is very clever and normally watches as his clones fight, this was established by Choza in the series, Sasori wouldn't see Kakashi's attack coming and would likely think that the clone is the real Kakashi.

Kuromaki
10-03-2010, 12:33 PM
He can but he has to be able to see Kakashi in order to do anything. Kakashi used a similar tactic on Pain, where he abruptly pops out of the ground to get him in a trap. Kakashi is very clever and normally watches as his clones fight, this was established by Choza in the series, Sasori wouldn't see Kakashi's attack coming and would likely think that the clone is the real Kakashi.
It's not like Sasori will stand there and let Kakashi go behind a rock, and if he gets the chance to summon his 100 puppet army, they can fight the clones.

coil
10-03-2010, 01:00 PM
It's not like Sasori will stand there and let Kakashi go behind a rock, and if he gets the chance to summon his 100 puppet army, they can fight the clones.
You would think not but that is how it always happens. Capter 13 page 1, Zabuza was hiding in the mist watching team 7 while Kakashi used the water clone jutsu to replace himself as he hides and finds Zabuza. Kakashi does things like that all the time undetected.

Kuromaki
10-03-2010, 01:07 PM
You would think not but that is how it always happens. Capter 13 page 1, Zabuza was hiding in the mist watching team 7 while Kakashi used the water clone jutsu to replace himself as he hides and finds Zabuza. Kakashi does things like that all the time undetected.
Sasori is very observant and the cave doesn't have a lot of hiding places (unless this is the cave after it was destroyed, then that's a different story) and also, can Zabuza even see in the mist?

coil
10-03-2010, 01:25 PM
Sasori is very observant and the cave doesn't have a lot of hiding places (unless this is the cave after it was destroyed, then that's a different story) and also, can Zabuza even see in the mist?
Well Zabuza went around the genin and attacked Tazuna so he hust have been able to see. It's a similar concept to the replacement jutsu, they replace their bodies with a something without being detected some how.

Arty
10-03-2010, 02:37 PM
i reckon sasori has this in the bag considering we didnt even see all wat he was capable of in the series pastly because he had like 5 scrolls on his back and only used 3 i think,but only from wat we saw sasori will overwhelm kakashi,even if kakshi used kumai to his head sasori will have enough time to rebuild because it uses alor of his chakra and it injurys him which restricts his movements, just cos kakashi has mangekyou sharingan it doesnt make him invicible, all the amazing power in naruto always comes at a price.

Arty
10-03-2010, 02:40 PM

mind you sasori is extremly celver as well considering he can make some intense poison and he thinks about wat hes doing in battle unless he gets pissed off like he did in the anime :)

Nero
10-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Kamui Speed Calculations :
Copyrights to Nero™
Ok I will take this seriously now ,

Supersonic is the speed over 343m/s , So Susano'o's Arrow was traveling Faster than 343m/s , As it made obvious sonic Booms .. And Kakashi was standing about 50 meters away in his ordinary sharingan (Headband off) .. So Do your maths and tell me And object moving with speed approximately 343m/s ( I think it is much higher , But i will go with that now ) with distance 50 meters , How long does it takes for the arrow to reach Kakashi ?
I will give you the answer , Approximately 0.146 seconds .. [Keep this in mind now]

Now , If you are familiar with Martial arts you would know The basic rule for evading and Countering an attack is " TO DODGE AND COUNTER AN ATTACK , YOU MUST BE FASTER THAN THE ATTACK ITSELF "

Then when adding the two points together Kakashi activating The MS Must be around 0.073 or less .. (Giving it the appropriate time , Dividing By half As he was able to Activate MS and Perform Kamui)

Copyrights to Nero™

Shikamaru Nara
10-03-2010, 03:06 PM
Those need to be approved by somebody else if you want them to be taken seriously.

Nero
10-03-2010, 03:08 PM
and who is the somebody ?!

tanduhman
10-03-2010, 03:31 PM
they dont need to be approved if they make sense... any member with a brain would know that nero proves a point so you might as well listen up, and stop thinking that just because some sort of mod agrees makes it magically make sense.

Nero is right... just like how pain shot the nail at him from only a few feet away yet kakashi was able to instantly use kamui.. thats pretty dam fast..

skillr
10-03-2010, 03:48 PM
this whole thread is based on how fast kaka can use kamui and even if he kamuid his head hed still know where he was.. even if he still cant see... he'll sense him with his`<3s

K KiLLaH
10-04-2010, 10:18 AM
FORGET ABOUT KAMUI... Kakashi is skilled enough to own those 100 puppets with hand to hand combat shadow clones subsitution jutsus super speed and unlimited jutsus via sharinghan once they are gone sasori is ;);););) outta luck without the third kazekage puppet not to mention ninja hounds can sniff out the real sasori if he heart tranfers

Pain_man_who_became_god
10-04-2010, 10:34 AM
sasori isnt an opponent to be taken lightly. sure kakashi may be cooler, but is he immune to poison? thats the real question here. sasori could tank all kakashis attacks fairly well and sasori IMO wouldnt run out of chakra as fast. this would be a long battle where sasori has the edge honestly. kakashi could do it eventually thru determination and pure skill but sasori aint just gonna "im crappy" boom dead.
HE HAS 100 PUPPETS that says s-rank skill combined with a mind to think and act quickly. kakashi knows 1000 jutsu though. both epic ninja, this would be a great fight

K KiLLaH
10-04-2010, 10:42 AM
ok close entertaining fight victory kakashi and hes injured in a bed for 2weeks afterwards

Kuromaki
10-04-2010, 04:09 PM
How are ninja hounds going to sniff out a puppet?

Kakashi has low stamina and there's no way he can have unlimited jutsu.

Jinchiruuki
10-04-2010, 04:22 PM
I think given Kakashi's speed/reflex feats he could win this. If Chiyo and Sakura could fight 100 puppets and dodge hundreds of poison needles when neither are anywhere near Kakashi's speed then he should be able to do the same.

I give this to Kakashi honestly.

100 Puppets takes a decent amount of prep time to cast. In that time, a Lightning Blade or Lightning Hound could own Sasori.

THE X UCHIHA
10-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Kakashi can speedblitz & strongly beat Sasori by Chidori + kamui at puppets

Kuromaki
10-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Kakashi can speedblitz & strongly beat Sasori by Chidori + kamui at puppets
I already explained why Kakashi can't speedblitz. The only way I see him winning this is attacking Sasori as he uses or summons the puppets, as Sasori remains stationary while using them.

Using Kamui would just tire him out and it's been shown that he still stumbles after use, which gives Sasori and his puppets an opening.

321zigzag3
10-04-2010, 06:26 PM
I see this thread needs grammatical improvement. http://i33.tinypic.com/2sb093m.jpg