Seven
09-30-2010, 05:07 PM
Lord 7 >.>

Go Jason

What? lol

J-Sun Tasogare
10-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Lulululu don't have time for a good move >_<

Watching I see an Arrancar appear in the desert, I waste no time in challenging, so we back up to 30 feet away from each other. I start my assualt by firing a cero into the sand a few feet infront of him, hoping to send some dust and sand in the air. While the sand is floating around I swiftly fire four bala at my opponent, who is hopefully still in the midst of the sand and dust cloud.

Seven
10-02-2010, 11:23 AM
Lulululu don't have time for a good move >_<

Watching I see an Arrancar appear in the desert, I waste no time in challenging, so we back up to 30 feet away from each other. I start my assualt by firing a cero into the sand a few feet infront of him, hoping to send some dust and sand in the air. While the sand is floating around I swiftly fire four bala at my opponent, who is hopefully still in the midst of the sand and dust cloud.

I'm a reaper.
* when the sand comes up I close my eyes and read the Spiritual pressure of the area. You send the bala at me and I sense their incoming tragectory as I fire my own bala at all four of them creating an explosion 20 feet between us both which blows away the dust cloud as I open my eyes after it's gone.*

Seven
10-02-2010, 11:28 AM
Edit: scratch that entire move. I have a bigger fight to do.
That and my phone cut of the part about putting on my mask.

J-Sun Tasogare
10-02-2010, 11:31 AM
I'm a reaper.
* when the sand comes up I close my eyes and read the Spiritual pressure of the area. You send the bala at me and I sense their incoming tragectory as I fire my own bala at all four of them creating an explosion 20 feet between us both which blows away the dust cloud as I open my eyes after it's gone.*
/move done
Fine Dx

Seven
10-02-2010, 11:32 AM
Lord Yori has ordered me to stop my fights and prepare for war.