PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Narutoverse vs. a gun

NBT
09-30-2010, 06:51 AM
It's held by Shadow the Hedgehog.

Ishtar
09-30-2010, 07:19 AM
How much ammunition? and what kind of gun?

NBT
09-30-2010, 07:21 AM
Shadow Rifle

Pain_man_who_became_god
09-30-2010, 07:23 AM
depends on who has the gun. dante would put up a good fight. vash from trigun as well. but any normal human with gun heres how it goes

haha naruto i will shoot you now *shoots* dead haha i win

poof clone rasengan to the back of face

or lightning or fireball. technically there is guns since its based in modern times.

guns are weak, flick boogers

NBT
09-30-2010, 07:24 AM
But guns are>>>>>>>>>>>>Narutoverse

Pain_man_who_became_god
09-30-2010, 07:29 AM
people can take a shot. the only chance is to hit them in the head. if you can they are dead, but thats the trick. youd prob miss and bam! your dead or if you hit them elsewhere. bam your dead. ninjas are fast and tricky. unless they have no knowledge prior and you snipe. maybe a genin would be taken out but a jonins gonna sense it and come kill you secret assassin style

Nyruss
09-30-2010, 09:51 AM
Does the gun have anyone to fire it?

Akatsuki X
09-30-2010, 12:42 PM
Depends on the gun.
Depends on the ammo.
Depends on ther person shooting.

morgoth
05-03-2011, 03:30 PM
here is how it would go with a genin

normal person shoots konhamaru poof that was a shadow clone sexy jutsu rasengansmash into the ground

NBT
05-03-2011, 03:32 PM
1.Why the *censored* did you dig this up?
2.Illegal image.Take it down.
3.Guns>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Narutoverse
4.It's a joke thread.

Amari360
05-03-2011, 03:33 PM
Just create a Joke Battleground to save the throuble.

It will be proportional to the Joke Battledome in the OBD.

cnorwood
05-03-2011, 04:06 PM
no one in the narutoverse besides a biju can take a bullet. but yea unless its a sniper rifle the bijus are the only ones who can survive

Maikeru D. Shinigami
05-03-2011, 04:17 PM
Narutoverse has hundreds of ninjas. A gun in one gun. Unless the rifle can shoot everyone at once, the Narutoverse can just surround the gun and destroy it with jutsus, taking limited to no casualties. Now, if the gun has someone special to shoot it, it would last longer. But, if it's just a gun going off from an average person, no chance.

Uchiha Sora
05-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Narutoverse has hundreds of ninjas. A gun in one gun. Unless the rifle can shoot everyone at once, the Narutoverse can just surround the gun and destroy it with jutsus, taking limited to no casualties. Now, if the gun has someone special to shoot it, it would last longer. But, if it's just a gun going off from an average person, no chance.

Well if it's the gun I have in my basement then all of your arguments are shut down.

loljk. `:P

Sasuke
05-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Hidan could stomp anyone with a gun due to immortality, so he wouldn't be able to die from a gun shot to the head. Now if it is against Shadow, that may be difficult due to speed feats.

Uchiha Sora
05-03-2011, 05:01 PM
Hidan could stomp anyone with a gun due to immortality, so he wouldn't be able to die from a gun shot to the head. Now if it is against Shadow, that may be difficult due to speed feats.

Nope. The gun in my basement reduces everything it hits to dust. Not to mention the bullets move at speeds FTL. :D

NBT
05-03-2011, 05:06 PM

It's held by Shadow the Hedgehog.

Shadow Rifle

But guns are>>>>>>>>>>>>Narutoverse
No...

Uchiha Sora
05-03-2011, 05:09 PM
Nope. The gun in my basement reduces everything it hits to dust. Not to mention the bullets move at speeds FTL. :D

Oh I didn't know it was held by Shadow. Nvm. But still my gun pwns all.