PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Ichigo vs. Zatch

Akatsuki X
09-29-2010, 10:50 PM
Ichigo vs. Zatch Bell

I was wondering if Ichigo could take this with his new feats shown.

If he rapes, add Brago to Zatches side.

Distance is 100 meters.

Zatch can use his spells by himself, without the need of whiney boy.

Nyruss
09-29-2010, 10:55 PM
Does Zatch get Golden Book spells?

colorles
09-29-2010, 10:58 PM
how is the Zatch Bell manga by the way? been a few years i suppose since i've seen the show

Akatsuki X
09-30-2010, 12:48 PM
Does Zatch get Golden Book spells?

Explain.

how is the Zatch Bell manga by the way? been a few years i suppose since i've seen the show

It's finished.

Nyruss
09-30-2010, 01:09 PM
also Gash's book changes color from red to gold. In the manga, when Gash is offered assistance from the others mamodo's that have returned to the demon world, Kiyomaro is able to read and use their most powerful spells through the golden book, they were close to Shin level spells. Some incredible feats with the golden book are: planetary level illusions, fighting in space, controlling the enemy's body movements, high level restoration of powers and some others.)

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Gash+Bell

Akatsuki X
09-30-2010, 02:02 PM
Yeah, but he can't use Shin Beruwan Zakeruga.

Nyruss
09-30-2010, 02:05 PM
Can he still use Shin Beruwan Bao Zakeruga? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Akatsuki X
09-30-2010, 02:09 PM
Is that the one that's like a snake?
With all the spikes and such?

Cause there is the normal one,
the snake one,
and the ultimate OMGZ I PWN YOU WITH GIaNT GODZIllA DrAgON OF DOoM

Shikamaru Nara
09-30-2010, 02:10 PM
Jio Renzou Zakeruga should take this still.

Shikamaru Nara
Is that the one that's like a snake?
With all the spikes and such?

Cause there is the normal one,
the snake one,
and the ultimate OMGZ I PWN YOU WITH GIaNT GODZIllA DrAgON OF DOoM

That's Jio Renzou Zakeruga

Akatsuki X
Yeah, and I was going to go off on the first person to say that Ichigo could blitz.

Akatsuki X
09-30-2010, 02:11 PM
That's Jio Renzou Zakeruga

Which one is?

Shikamaru Nara
09-30-2010, 02:12 PM
Zatch is high hypersonic. Then there's Rauzaruku that boosts him significantly.

Shikamaru Nara
Which one is?

Spiky.

ONIMUSHA
i dont know, on one hand ichigo is powerful as f***, but gash is still a kid and ichigo probably would try to avoid hurting a kid, unless these characters personal morals dont count in this

Nyruss
09-30-2010, 02:15 PM
There's Bao Zakeruga, which is a big dragon thing.

Jiou Renzu Zakeruga which is like Bao Zakeruga but it's more snakelike, and has diamonds decorated on its body. The head has four pointed sides sticking from it. It's also much much larger than Bao Zakeruga.

And Shin Beruwan Bao Zakeruga which is a huge ass lightning dragon with multiple heads, spikes jutting out of its neck, and gigantic claws. This is Zatch's strongest attack and it is hugantic.

I'd post pics but I think Zatch Bell is a viz property. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

Shikamaru Nara
09-30-2010, 02:18 PM
i dont know, on one hand ichigo is powerful as f***, but gash is still a kid and ichigo probably would try to avoid hurting a kid, unless these characters personal morals dont count in this

BL. You clearly don't know how strong Gash is.

There's Bao Zakeruga, which is a big dragon thing.

Jiou Renzu Zakeruga which is like Bao Zakeruga but it's more snakelike, and has diamonds decorated on its body. The head has four pointed sides sticking from it. It's also much much larger than Bao Zakeruga.

And Shin Beruwan Bao Zakeruga which is a huge ass lightning dragon with multiple heads, spikes jutting out of its neck, and gigantic claws. This is Zatch's strongest attack and it is hugantic.

I'd post pics but I think Zatch Bell is a viz property. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

Your description for Shin Beruwan Baozakeruga is actually just Bao powered up with 3 Zagurzemus.

Akatsuki X
09-30-2010, 02:23 PM

Morals don't count here.
Not like it matters, since I doubt Ichigo could win this.

Also, directed towards Dudemeister, Zatch can't use his strongest dragon.

Yellow Flash
09-30-2010, 03:42 PM
Did Ichigo show impressive new durability feats in the most recent chapter? And where exactly would this put him in terms of durability? Until I find this out I won't be able to debate on the topic.

Akatsuki X
10-01-2010, 12:10 AM
His tanking is pretty high, he took a rather powerful attack from Aizen with just his arm. (Thou it did damage the arm)