starting distance-100 yd
state of mind-normal
normal knowledge

cnorwood
09-29-2010, 11:01 AM
itachi better start in susanoo or hes gonna get his head cut off

Sephiroth
09-29-2010, 11:05 AM
Itachi will take this one. His Ammy is better than sasuke's and also He can Use Genejutsu like no other. Not to meantion his Susanoo has the sealing sword.

TheBlackChidori
09-29-2010, 11:53 AM
Itachi's Susanoo reacted to Kirin in time. He'll get it up in 100 yards.

Raikage's got nothing to break the defense.

Bacon
09-29-2010, 11:56 AM
Itachi escaped real lightning, Raikage can't move quicker than that.Lighting (http://www.komonews.com/news/archive/4082461.html)
There's also the aspect of his unfortunately god like genjutsu, if Sasuke didn't detect it; how will Raikage?

Nyruss
09-29-2010, 12:23 PM
Itachi activated Susanoo while Sasuke was monolouging about how UBERPWNZORZ he was. For Itachi to have reacted to lightning Itachi's speed would have had to be FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR in excess of anything else in the entire series, which is totally unreasonable, on par with Sasuke's Great Snake Escape.

In any event, given the possibility of Itachi using Susanoo, the Raikage just sits there and waits while Susanoo kills Itachi for him.

Bacon
09-29-2010, 12:26 PM
Itachi activated Susanoo while Sasuke was monolouging about how UBERPWNZORZ he was. For Itachi to have reacted to lightning Itachi's speed would have had to be FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR in excess of anything else in the entire series, which is totally unreasonable, on par with Sasuke's Great Snake Escape.

In any event, given the possibility of Itachi using Susanoo, the Raikage just sits there and waits while Susanoo kills Itachi for him.
I still don't understand why the Bg community hasn't officially banned Itachi.

Shikamaru Nara
09-29-2010, 12:58 PM
Susano'o Tsuki, GG.

Nyruss
09-29-2010, 01:32 PM
I coulda sworn the Raikage was immune to genjutsu thanks to his light shroud thing. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

Maybe not. I'll have to look it up some time when I'm not too lazy to do it.

Bacon
09-29-2010, 01:46 PM
If there was some proof or an adequete theory that the coursing chakra could prevent genjutsu; it would be enough dethrone Itachi.

Nyruss
09-29-2010, 01:51 PM
I skimmed the fight. It doesn't look like Sasuke ever tried genjutsu on the Raikage. All he did was spam Amaterasu.

Shikamaru Nara
09-29-2010, 02:03 PM
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

That's why I said tsuki.

Lady Tsunade
09-29-2010, 02:03 PM
Itachi will take this one. His Ammy is better than sasuke's and also He can Use Genejutsu like no other. Not to meantion his Susanoo has the sealing sword.

Its actually not. Sasuke can move his Ammy around, and make sheilds out of it. Itachis never shown that kind of prowess. It was only said that his was better than Sasukes. A can speed himself out of all of Susanoos attacks with relative ease. He can outlast Itachi, and then OHKO him once Susanoo fades.

Itachi's Susanoo reacted to Kirin in time. He'll get it up in 100 yards.

Raikage's got nothing to break the defense.

He doesn't have to break the defence - " A can speed himself out of all of Susanoos attacks with relative ease. He can outlast Itachi, and then OHKO him once Susanoo fades. " P:

Nyruss
09-29-2010, 02:06 PM
Sasuke can manipulate Amaterasu, but Itachi's was stronger.

Akatsuki X
09-29-2010, 10:41 PM
Tsukiyomi is Itachi's only real hope.
True that A couldn't get through his Sasono'o.

But he could avoid it's attacks long enough for Itachi to wear out.

But, if he was in close enough range, I don't see how he would escape the genjutsu.

king kakashi
09-30-2010, 07:00 PM
itachis genjutsu can do three day damage in three seconds if raikage gets cought it's over