PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Orochimaru

Harlequin
09-28-2010, 09:18 PM
I understand that he was sealed by Itachi using the totsuka sword but here's my real question, do you think orochimaru will make another comeback and will possess kabuto.

Can some of you share your predictions about kabuto's change.

Realninja again
09-28-2010, 10:24 PM
No I think Kabuto will become a main villain.

Lord Jiraiya
09-29-2010, 05:14 AM
Orochimaru will make a comeback, using the power Kabuto gain to become stronger himself.

Jakropha
09-29-2010, 10:26 AM
Nope, Hes dead

What Kabuto has is only his genes, Orochimaru is LITERALLY gone, Poof decimated, ZIPPO!!

His soul was sealed, so he is gone, if it were, Kabutos soul would still exist, therefore, its Orochimaru, but with Kabuto controlling him, OROCHIMARU IS GONE SHAMON!

Lady Tsunade
09-29-2010, 11:39 AM
Not sure to be honest. Jak, Hinata used Byakugan to observe Kabutos insides. Orochimarus genes were taking over. Kabuto did jack sheet throughout the series. His biggest achievement was fighting Tsunade 1v1 . Honestly I see no reason why he would become a main villan. Doesn't make sense :/

Orochimaru will take over eventually. And it'll be either Sasuke, Anko or Tsunade who kills him >_> Imo

Taker369
09-29-2010, 11:43 AM
orchimaru would stomp tsunade and anko currently if he were to return and sasuke might be tired from the fight with naruto so if orchimaru might have a bigger plan then we know of

Jakropha
09-29-2010, 12:04 PM
Maybe we find out that Kabuto is reall Orochimaru's son, And Tsunade was keeping ooooooone more secret from us :mad:

Im sick just thinking about it
So maybe Orochimaru can be laid to rest, but Kabuto will now look like his father :D

UMG!! If his father died on the battlefield, maybe hes Dan's son :O

Lady Tsunade
09-29-2010, 12:15 PM
orchimaru would stomp tsunade and anko currently if he were to return and sasuke might be tired from the fight with naruto so if orchimaru might have a bigger plan then we know of

Bare in mind last time Tsunade fought, she hadn't fought a proper battle in about 20 years. She also had her blood phobia, the fact she was able to inflict so much damage on Orochimaru at all is impressive. Now that shes back in shape, she probably has more to offer. Unless Kishi trolls her again like he did in the Invasion of Pein. Anko is like fodder manga wise. But, she's a student of Oro, she longed to kill him and protect Leaf. Just a thought.

Why assume Sasuke would fight Orochimaru straight after fighting Naruto? O_o

KANKUROSGIRL
09-29-2010, 01:09 PM
I think that Orochimaru will return in some way,through Kabuto.

Blah.
09-29-2010, 10:15 PM
Not sure to be honest. Jak, Hinata used Byakugan to observe Kabutos insides. Orochimarus genes were taking over. Kabuto did jack sheet throughout the series. His biggest achievement was fighting Tsunade 1v1 . Honestly I see no reason why he would become a main villan. Doesn't make sense :/

Orochimaru will take over eventually. And it'll be either Sasuke, Anko or Tsunade who kills him >_> Imo

I don't see orochimaru making a comeback. i mean he can. i see what you are saying, but i disagree with the fact that kabuto isnt a main villain. he plays both sides so well, and is really one of the most dangerous ppl in the series considering his hidden intentions and mysterious demeanor. i think kishi made him this way on purpose. he has to be a versatile villain for a reason. and if you think about it, it does make sense for him to become a main villain. sure, he hasnt done much, but his foundation is solid. he learned everything under orochimaru. but even deeper than that, we have no idea what his origins are. he is all mystery. in the end, he could end up converting to the light side of things, but what IF kabuto shares a connection with someone important thru the series? ya know? i mean, he very well could just be an orphan that survived at this battlefield but there are so many what IF's and strange vibes surrounding him, i think he fits the villain role well.

deidara#1
09-30-2010, 06:48 AM
I think at some point he will over take Kabuto.

Vornmusion
09-30-2010, 07:58 AM
I would be very pleased if Orochimaru came back, either on his own or through Kabuto. Though if he does come back I think it's unlikely he will come back as the main villain, to my disappointment.

I don't see orochimaru making a comeback. i mean he can. i see what you are saying, but i disagree with the fact that kabuto isnt a main villain. he plays both sides so well, and is really one of the most dangerous ppl in the series considering his hidden intentions and mysterious demeanor. i think kishi made him this way on purpose. he has to be a versatile villain for a reason. and if you think about it, it does make sense for him to become a main villain. sure, he hasnt done much, but his foundation is solid. he learned everything under orochimaru. but even deeper than that, we have no idea what his origins are. he is all mystery. in the end, he could end up converting to the light side of things, but what IF kabuto shares a connection with someone important thru the series? ya know? i mean, he very well could just be an orphan that survived at this battlefield but there are so many what IF's and strange vibes surrounding him, i think he fits the villain role well.

I also agree with this partially, Kabuto can go either way right now which gives Kishi alot of flexibility that he will probably let go to waste. :l

Harlequin
09-30-2010, 08:53 AM
By reading your thoughts/predictions I see a confusion in all this. Though I do understand the fact that orochimaru was sealed away by itachi, but remember kabuto stated that the remains of orochimaru that he integrated into his body was taking over I do believe orochimaru will indeed return. I mean kabuto did play 2 sides well but don't forget the fact orochimaru is a better played villain so a confusion is amidst here.

Jakropha
09-30-2010, 09:51 AM
Maybe he will split his Bodies, like Zetsu, and already the 2 are one, Orochimaru Warped Kabuto's mind waaaaay back when.

KarasuKumo
09-30-2010, 01:34 PM
He'll be back eventually it's up to Kishi he can do what he wants at the end of the day even if it is Oro's soul returning through a miracle. I don't think Kabuto is strong enough to hold down Orochimaru.

Inuyasha
09-30-2010, 01:34 PM
Idk hopefully Kabuto can hold him down

Jakropha
09-30-2010, 02:36 PM
Or else the King of Hyrule will have to kick Snake and Chew bubble gum

Darn, hes all outta gum!
http://maximoff.alreadyread.net/kowtf/kofiles/hyrule1.png

Everybody run!! Or else he'll have no 'Mercy'!
He'll make use scrub all the floors in Hyrule before he even gets near that. D8

-Dattebayo-
09-30-2010, 03:00 PM
He's not gonna come back, his part in the manga has ended, besides
Itachi already sealed him away.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
09-30-2010, 03:36 PM
maybe kabuto will still be kabuto, but have orochimaru's powers

Pein The Rinnegan Master
09-30-2010, 05:11 PM
No way possible Orochimaru could come back...

*SPOILER* (this hasn't been mentioned yet)

In the manga, Kabuto gains full control over Orochimaru's powers, and is now even stronger the Orochimaru was.

SageKyuubi
09-30-2010, 05:17 PM
Kabuto will gain all of Orochimaru's abilities and with Orocimaru's jutsu topped off with Kabuto's knowledge and medical skills a new villian is born....... KABUMARU!!

Blah.
09-30-2010, 05:21 PM
By reading your thoughts/predictions I see a confusion in all this. Though I do understand the fact that orochimaru was sealed away by itachi, but remember kabuto stated that the remains of orochimaru that he integrated into his body was taking over I do believe orochimaru will indeed return. I mean kabuto did play 2 sides well but don't forget the fact orochimaru is a better played villain so a confusion is amidst here.

Im not confused. -.- lol.
How does orochimaru play a better villain?
You said that like it is a fact.. I believe kabuto is a better played villain. he has been built up to fill that role. He has the ability to wiggle his way thru everything.he is so mysterious.he plays both sides so well. he is an extremely versatile villain!! You just never know what he is thinking or what he is going to do next. Just like Sasuke in a way. Oro was too, but he had his own intentions and he was rather easy to predict IMO. And also when his story was revealed he didnt seem like the bad guy at all.

However im okay with either of them being the villain.

Jakropha
10-01-2010, 11:16 AM
He fits the villian role almost as much as Anakin is to Darth Vader, I reeeeeeally hope Kabuto gets lightning element XD

PS: Ep 1-3 was like 10 years, much more than Kabuto's been known.