PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 512 PREDICTION

mrsticky005
09-27-2010, 01:13 PM
Madara: I'm going after Nine Tails.

Zetsu: Weren't you going to have Sasuke do that?

Madara looks at Kabuto

Madara: Not anymore. Make sure Sasuke does not leave the hide out

Zetsu: Right

Kabuto: In that case I think I'll have a little fun with the Ninja Alliance.

Madara: Just stay away from Sasuke.

Kabuto: Kukukuku. Oh, no problem there

.................................................. ................................................

Sakura: Lady Tsunade?

Tsunade: Anko hasn't returned yet from her mission.
She may need back up.

Sakura: Back up? What was her mission?

Tsunade: Finding and restraining Kabuto Yakushi.

Sakura: !

Tsunade: The Village needs rebuilding but I'll grant you a 5 Shinobi Squad.

Sakura: Yes, milady.

Tsunade: I want you to bring Anko home. Whether she's alive or...

.................................................. ...............................................

Show's Anko and the ninja she was with
lying dead with a bunch of snakes crawling around them.

.................................................. ................................................

Kabuto: Summoning Jutsu: Reanimation.

(The Akatsuki Zombies appear)

Kabuto: Keep the Ninja Alliance busy.

Akatsuki Zombie: Yes master

(The Akatsuki Zombie teleport away while Kabuto stays)

Kabuto: Now the fun soon begins.

.................................................. .................................................

Naruto: Can't...break...free!

Guy: Argh!!!

Yamato: Curses! If just one of us wasn't trapped...

Killer Bee: I'm wrapped in this trap like a shoe stuck in glue

Aoba: That doesn't even make sense!!

Killer Bee: Don't be a hater because I'm greater.

Motoi: This is no time for arguments. We have to break free and warn....

(They all break free somehow)

Naruto: We're free!

Killer Bee: Yes!

Yamato: But how?

Motoi: Uh oh.

(Madara has appeared)

Madara: I'm here to take the Nine Tails. Stay out of my way or die.

.................................................. ............................................

(Sasuke is walking. His eyes are not seen)

Sasuke has a few flashbacks of Itachi,
what Madara told him, and what Danzo told him.

Sasuke then has a flashback of Naruto

Naruto: We will both die.

Sasuke grits his teeth: That loser...

Sasuke stops walking

Zetsu is standing in the way

Sasuke: Where's Naruto?

Zetsu: In Konoha of course.

Sasuke: Don't mistake me for a fool. They wouldn't leave Naruto in the village after what happened last time with Pain and his invasion.

Zetsu: You're mission is to destroy Konoha.

Sasuke: Tell me where Naruto is.

Zetsu: I can't do that.

Sasuke: Oh well.

(Sasuke opens his eyes to show Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan)

Sasuke: Your funeral.

The end of Chapter 512

kakuzu58
09-27-2010, 01:19 PM
good prediction, i just wish it could be longer cause i hate to wait and read the next one after i already read the newest.

mrsticky005
09-27-2010, 01:22 PM
good prediction, i just wish it could be longer cause i hate to wait and read the next one after i already read the newest.

Thanks I'll probably write 513 prediction a little later.

Lady Tsunade
09-27-2010, 01:23 PM
That would be epic. >_>
That is all

/leaves

mrsticky005
09-27-2010, 01:28 PM
That would be epic. >_>
That is all

/leaves

Thank you.

Shikamaru Nara
09-27-2010, 01:29 PM
Madara: I'm going after Nine Tails.

Zetsu: Weren't you going to have Sasuke do that?

Madara looks at Kabuto

Madara: Not anymore. Make sure Sasuke does not leave the hide out

Zetsu: Right

Kabuto: In that case I think I'll have a little fun with the Ninja Alliance.

Madara: Just stay away from Sasuke.

Kabuto: Kukukuku. Oh, no problem there

Sakura: Lady Tsunade?

Tsunade: Anko hasn't returned yet from her mission.
She may need back up.

Sakura: Back up? What was her mission?

Tsunade: Finding and restraining Kabuto Yakushi.

Sakura: !

Tsunade: The Village needs rebuilding but I'll grant you a 5 Shinobi Squad.

Sakura: Yes, milady.

Tsunade: I want you to bring Anko home. Whether she's alive or...

.................................................. ...............................................

Show's Anko and the ninja she was with
lying dead with a bunch of snakes crawling around them.

Kabuto: Summoning Jutsu: Reanimation.

(The Akatsuki Zombies appear)

Kabuto: Keep the Ninja Alliance busy.

Akatsuki Zombie: Yes master

(The Akatsuki Zombie teleport away while Kabuto stays)

Kabuto: Now the fun soon begins.

.................................................. .................................................

Naruto: Can't...break...free!

Guy: Argh!!!

Yamato: Curses! If just one of us wasn't trapped...

Killer Bee: I'm wrapped in this trap like a shoe stuck in glue

Aoba: That doesn't even make sense!!

Killer Bee: Don't be a hater because I'm greater.

Motoi: This is no time for arguments. We have to break free and warn....

(They all break free somehow)

Naruto: We're free!

Killer Bee: Yes!

Yamato: But how?

Motoi: Uh oh.

(Madara has appeared)

Madara: I'm here to take the Nine Tails. Stay out of my way or die.

.................................................. ............................................

(Sasuke is walking. His eyes are not seen)

Sasuke has a few flashbacks of Itachi,
what Madara told him, and what Danzo told him.

Sasuke then has a flashback of Naruto

Naruto: We will both die.

Sasuke grits his teeth: That loser...

Sasuke stops walking

Zetsu is standing in the way

Sasuke: Where's Naruto?

Zetsu: In Konoha of course.

Sasuke: Don't mistake me for a fool. They wouldn't leave Naruto in the village after what happened last time with Pain and his invasion.

Zetsu: You're mission is to destroy Konoha.

Sasuke: Tell me where Naruto is.

Zetsu: I can't do that.

Sasuke: Oh well.

(Sasuke opens his eyes to show Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan)

Sasuke: Your funeral.

The end of Chapter 512

In red.

This won't happen. That's his PTS phrase. D:

deidara330
09-27-2010, 01:34 PM
You're really hung up on this Sasuke killing Zetsu thing, aren't you?

Okay, first, I don't think Madara ever said he'd send Sasuke after Nine-Tails. If he didn't Zetsu wouldn't have to ask. Besides, there's no way Sasuke could go anywhere without the intelligence Madara and company have. Except he could possibly go to the Leaf Village, but if EMS is really such a big boost in power Madara doesn't have to worry about Sasuke exacting his revenge. He wouldn't need Zetsu to keep Sasuke from going, and I think Zetsu has a grander purpose than that.

Kabuto making his move makes sense, though.

Anko and crew just die? I don't think so. We still haven't seen Anko's Twin Snake Sacrifice.

I don't really think Kabuto would just be like "Go do something". This is war here, there's a lot more strategy, planning, and tactics involved. Both sides need a strong leader who can provide that, so Kabuto would be ordering each person to different areas to use different plans and tactics.

Naruto and the others probably already broke out. It was only meant to delay them, not really kill them. Madara would most likely try not to gather attention to his appearance, since the less people fighting, the easier it is to capture Nine-Tails. And if Kisame detailed Naruto's control over his Biju, Madara has even more reason to be cautious.

Sasuke certainly wants to crush Naruto. His eyes not being shown is a given. But I doubt that Zetsu would be left to stop him, if anyone. Madara knows Zetsu has poor fighting ability. He's leader of the Akatsuki, so he wouldn't leave a non-fighter to stop one of their strongest Shinobi. Zetsu would more likely go with him to capture Nine-Tails as support, or gather as much info on enemy forces as possible before the fighting begins.

Inuyasha
09-27-2010, 01:38 PM
And so the invasion and assult on the Leaf begins

I feel like this will be worse then pain

FlyingThunderGod
09-27-2010, 02:20 PM
why did you put Tsunade and Sakura in your prediction

Jakropha
09-27-2010, 02:23 PM
Zetsu will not just get fried

Tell me one major character that just got fried before he even did anything?
TELL ME!!!

'Kimimaro'

mikeiskewl922
09-27-2010, 03:13 PM
Ths is really good!!

TheBlackChidori
09-27-2010, 03:57 PM
Even if it doesn't come true, your predictions are always entertaining

Taker369
09-27-2010, 03:59 PM
to epic and to good to actually happen

alex1231
09-27-2010, 04:15 PM
Nice good prediction

mrsticky005
09-27-2010, 04:32 PM
You're really hung up on this Sasuke killing Zetsu thing, aren't you?

It's going to happen. Chapter 453 says so.

Okay, first, I don't think Madara ever said he'd send Sasuke after Nine-Tails. If he didn't Zetsu wouldn't have to ask. Besides, there's no way Sasuke could go anywhere without the intelligence Madara and company have. Except he could possibly go to the Leaf Village, but if EMS is really such a big boost in power Madara doesn't have to worry about Sasuke exacting his revenge. He wouldn't need Zetsu to keep Sasuke from going, and I think Zetsu has a grander purpose than that.

Sasuke told Madara that he wanted to fight Naruto.
Madara wants to capture Naruto. Sasuke wants to kill Naruto.
Sasuke will probably get the intelligence from Zetsu.
I don't think Zetsu is as key of a player as everyone makes him out to be.
Zetsu is just mysterious for the sake of being mysterious.

Kabuto making his move makes sense, though.

It does.

Anko and crew just die? I don't think so. We still haven't seen Anko's Twin Snake Sacrifice.

We don't need to.

I don't really think Kabuto would just be like "Go do something". This is war here, there's a lot more strategy, planning, and tactics involved. Both sides need a strong leader who can provide that, so Kabuto would be ordering each person to different areas to use different plans and tactics.

Kabuto already told them what to do before hand.

Naruto and the others probably already broke out. It was only meant to delay them, not really kill them. Madara would most likely try not to gather attention to his appearance, since the less people fighting, the easier it is to capture Nine-Tails. And if Kisame detailed Naruto's control over his Biju, Madara has even more reason to be cautious.

Nah, Madara's on the war path. He's going all out.

Sasuke certainly wants to crush Naruto. His eyes not being shown is a given. But I doubt that Zetsu would be left to stop him, if anyone. Madara knows Zetsu has poor fighting ability. He's leader of the Akatsuki, so he wouldn't leave a non-fighter to stop one of their strongest Shinobi. Zetsu would more likely go with him to capture Nine-Tails as support, or gather as much info on enemy forces as possible before the fighting begins.

Madara never told Zetsu to fight Sasuke just to make sure he doesn't
leave the hide out. If you notice Zetsu first tries to lie and say Naruto
is still in Konoha.

in black

And so the invasion and assult on the Leaf begins

I feel like this will be worse then pain

indeed it will be

why did you put Tsunade and Sakura in your prediction

Because awesome things will happen.

Zetsu will not just get fried

Tell me one major character that just got fried before he even did anything?
TELL ME!!!

'Kimimaro'

Yes Zetsu will. He will get fried by Amaterasu.

Ths is really good!!

Thanks.

Even if it doesn't come true, your predictions are always entertaining

Thanks. Hopefully I'll get it somewhat right this time.

to epic and to good to actually happen

Disagree. Naruto has been actually pretty good lately.

Nice good prediction

Thank you.

deidara330
09-27-2010, 04:49 PM
in blackChapter 453 has one statement from Sasuke that IMO doesn't mean anything. I think you're reading too much into it.

I don't think he's mysterious for the sake of being mysterious. He's a freaking plant. If he doesn't have more to the story I'll eat my socks. All of them. And my shoes. With salt. And Ketchup. Besides, Sasuke couldn't get to Naruto before Madara does or get there in time to stop him. His activity is of no concern to Madara.

Agreed.

But Anko's death would be massively pointless. Anko had the history with Orochimaru and always wanted to kill him. Even after his death she was always tracking Kabuto. She at least deserves a more epic death than that. More minor characters than her have had better deaths. At the very least she should get more screentime before or during her death scene. Besides, I think they discovered Kabuto for the purpose of telling the Ninja Alliance.

Even so, it should be given mention. Like Madara says something about their war plans before heading out.

He just doesn't seem like the type to rush in. He seems very conservative and never going all-out when it isn't necessary. Besides, he knows and understands the limits of his own abilities. He wouldn't act carelessly. It just seems out of character for him.

That part makes sense. But did he even know of the Ninja Alliance or the Fourth Great Ninja War? Tsunade wanted Naruto on the front lines because he's an asset as a fighter, and knowing Tsunade, Sasuke might actually think Naruto was still at the leaf.

And I have my own theory that Zetsu will pose as one of the Kages. Madara would probably have him do that rather than confining Sasuke to the hideout, especially when he should know Zetsu doesn't have the skill to keep Sasuke from doing anything. (Unless he has some technique we haven't seen, specifically designed to trap or stop people.)

Lord Jiraiya
09-27-2010, 04:52 PM
it's not likely they would waste time sending Sakura after a fodder ninja.
Sasuke I dont think knew anything about Pain attacking the villages.

mikeiskewl922
09-27-2010, 05:00 PM

I think they would. Because Anko most definatly has some kind of info that Tsunade needs..

Oh, and @sticky: Your welcome :D

mrsticky005
09-27-2010, 05:46 PM
Chapter 453 has one statement from Sasuke that IMO doesn't mean anything. I think you're reading too much into it.

"If he tries anything funny I'll fry him with amaterasu"
Seems pretty clear cut to me.

I don't think he's mysterious for the sake of being mysterious. He's a freaking plant. If he doesn't have more to the story I'll eat my socks. All of them. And my shoes. With salt. And Ketchup. Besides, Sasuke couldn't get to Naruto before Madara does or get there in time to stop him. His activity is of no concern to Madara.

Just about everybody wants to make Zetsu some major antagonist
because we know next to nothing about him and he's chummy with
Madara and because he seems like he be a cool villain. But it could
just be that Zetsu is just there as bait for the readers so they'll
think "I wonder if we'll ever figure out the Zetsu mystery."
Just watch, Zetsu will have the most generic back story ever. `:P
You're probably right on the Sasuke part. Honestly I don't know what
the deal is here. Madara first was talking about having Naruto and Sasuke
fight but now Madara is going after Naruto himself. Was this Madara's plan all along or is this a change of plans thanks to Kabuto in the game.

Agreed.

Good.

But Anko's death would be massively pointless. Anko had the history with Orochimaru and always wanted to kill him. Even after his death she was always tracking Kabuto. She at least deserves a more epic death than that. More minor characters than her have had better deaths. At the very least she should get more screentime before or during her death scene. Besides, I think they discovered Kabuto for the purpose of telling the Ninja Alliance.

You'll see how it works out in later predictions.

Even so, it should be given mention. Like Madara says something about their war plans before heading out.

Too many things I don't know to have any good plans. For instance
I don't know where everybody is currently located. Kishimoto would.

He just doesn't seem like the type to rush in. He seems very conservative and never going all-out when it isn't necessary. Besides, he knows and understands the limits of his own abilities. He wouldn't act carelessly. It just seems out of character for him.

But is he REALLY being careless?

That part makes sense. But did he even know of the Ninja Alliance or the Fourth Great Ninja War? Tsunade wanted Naruto on the front lines because he's an asset as a fighter, and knowing Tsunade, Sasuke might actually think Naruto was still at the leaf.

Sasuke attacked the Kages so he should know something is going on.
Sasuke also knows Madara is after Naruto and he knows about the
Pain invasion.

And I have my own theory that Zetsu will pose as one of the Kages. Madara would probably have him do that rather than confining Sasuke to the hideout, especially when he should know Zetsu doesn't have the skill to keep Sasuke from doing anything. (Unless he has some technique we haven't seen, specifically designed to trap or stop people.)

yeah. A lot of people think this.

Black

Sasuke knows about Pain because Zetsu told him. Chapter 453.

I think they would. Because Anko most definatly has some kind of info that Tsunade needs..

Oh, and @sticky: Your welcome :D

thank you

Wooster
09-27-2010, 05:50 PM
You are obsessed with Sasuke frying Zetsu.
But do you not remember Zetsu saying he will fight Naruto? This battle must happen.

The rules of the universe demand it.

mrsticky005
09-27-2010, 05:52 PM
You are obsessed with Sasuke frying Zetsu.
But do you not remember Zetsu saying he will fight Naruto? This battle must happen.

The rules of the universe demand it.

He did. But then Madara said don't.

Jakropha
09-27-2010, 06:05 PM
He did. But then Madara said don't.

Im not saying he wont get fried, just not yet

And I will be most pleased by it.

mrsticky005
09-27-2010, 06:28 PM
Im not saying he wont get fried, just not yet

And I will be most pleased by it.

Here's how it goes. Once Zetsu gets fried by Sasuke's Amaterasu I will stop saying that he will...even if it doesn't kill Zetsu.

deidara330
09-27-2010, 06:30 PM
BlackWell, it was really just something Sasuke would say. I mean, he did tend to kill anyone who got in his way. The last time he met Zetsu he left him alone, so unless Zetsu does anything like you say in your prediction (which I say Zetsu won't do) Sasuke has no reason to kill Zetsu.

That's like saying the Madara mysteries are no big deal. I would be disappointed if Zetsu didn't have a secret to him, especially since he was the freakiest Akatsuki and only the third to be shown. (Fourth if you count Orochimaru.)

Can you really make further predictions based on predictions before you know how much of your current prediction will happen?

You could at least have Madara say "Kabuto, have your zombies follow Plan 2" or something like that. Kabuto responds with "Understood, Madara-San." Or something.

Yeah, kinda. Killerbee, Naruto, Yamato, Guy, Motoi, and Aoba are there. Seriously, with their combined powers Madara can't do too much to them. His best bet is to isolate one of the Jinchuriki from the rest and then take him down.

I suppose. I just don't see Zetsu VS Sasuke being as huge or likely a confrontation as you do.

Mostly because I originally came up with the theory like months ago. I can even prove it. Probably. If I can still find the thread.

9 Tail Sage
09-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Well, beyond his prediction now. (Not disagreeing.) I think first of all we'll go back to the island gang getting out of the water bubbles, lol, then Naruto wonders about his new skills: the hows, the whats, and the whys. Then in the end it focuses back to Madara with a crazy plan and maybe a little bit of the village.

mrsticky005
09-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Well, it was really just something Sasuke would say. I mean, he did tend to kill anyone who got in his way. The last time he met Zetsu he left him alone, so unless Zetsu does anything like you say in your prediction (which I say Zetsu won't do) Sasuke has no reason to kill Zetsu.

That's like saying the Madara mysteries are no big deal. I would be disappointed if Zetsu didn't have a secret to him, especially since he was the freakiest Akatsuki and only the third to be shown. (Fourth if you count Orochimaru.)

Can you really make further predictions based on predictions before you know how much of your current prediction will happen?

You could at least have Madara say "Kabuto, have your zombies follow Plan 2" or something like that. Kabuto responds with "Understood, Madara-San." Or something.

Yeah, kinda. Killerbee, Naruto, Yamato, Guy, Motoi, and Aoba are there. Seriously, with their combined powers Madara can't do too much to them. His best bet is to isolate one of the Jinchuriki from the rest and then take him down.

I suppose. I just don't see Zetsu VS Sasuke being as huge or likely a confrontation as you do.

Mostly because I originally came up with the theory like months ago. I can even prove it. Probably. If I can still find the thread.

I wouldn't think there even be a Zetsu vs Sasuke except for the fact
that in Chapter 453 Sasuke says he would fry Zetsu if Zetsu tried
anything funny. Now while he doesn't say Zetsu he's obviously
talking about him.

deidara330
09-27-2010, 07:24 PM
I wouldn't think there even be a Zetsu vs Sasuke except for the fact
that in Chapter 453 Sasuke says he would fry Zetsu if Zetsu tried
anything funny. Now while he doesn't say Zetsu he's obviously
talking about him.I already know about the quote and I already know he was talking about Zetsu. But Zetsu hasn't done anything funny yet. And seriously, the same thing applies to everyone Sasuke meets. Sasuke betrayed all of Team Hawk, and he couldn't have trusted anyone more than them.

mrsticky005
09-27-2010, 07:27 PM
I already know about the quote and I already know he was talking about Zetsu. But Zetsu hasn't done anything funny yet. And seriously, the same thing applies to everyone Sasuke meets. Sasuke betrayed all of Team Hawk, and he couldn't have trusted anyone more than them.

Yes, Zetsu has. Zetsu gave his location to the Kages. Sasuke only wanted
to fight and kill the Hokage. Zetsu made him fight all of them. Sasuke
should have done something about Zetsu earlier. So the fight is past due.

deidara330
09-27-2010, 07:31 PM
Yes, Zetsu has. Zetsu gave his location to the Kages. Sasuke only wanted
to fight and kill the Hokage. Zetsu made him fight all of them. Sasuke
should have done something about Zetsu earlier. So the fight is past due.Zetsu and Sasuke met during Sasuke's confrontation with Naruto. And when that happened Sasuke couldn't have cared less. He doesn't even know Zetsu gave away the fact he was there. IIRC he didn't try to sneak in anyways since he had a huge fight with the Land of Iron Shinobi. Besides, Sasuke isn't the type to hold grudges like that. (Wait..... Nevermind.) It wasn't that big a deal.

mirage
09-28-2010, 08:26 AM
Zetsu and Sasuke met during Sasuke's confrontation with Naruto. And when that happened Sasuke couldn't have cared less. He doesn't even know Zetsu gave away the fact he was there. IIRC he didn't try to sneak in anyways since he had a huge fight with the Land of Iron Shinobi. Besides, Sasuke isn't the type to hold grudges like that. (Wait..... Nevermind.) It wasn't that big a deal.

sasuke and zetsu met when pain is defeated by naruto. Madara appeared out of nowhere and zetsu came told them pain died. After this Sasuke made his way to the kage meeting and madara told zetsu to show the way.

Jakropha
09-28-2010, 08:36 AM
Here's how it goes. Once Zetsu gets fried by Sasuke's Amaterasu I will stop saying that he will...even if it doesn't kill Zetsu.

If he does get fried, I will celebrate by getting KFZ
Kentucky Fried Zetsu :D:D:D

But it 'would' be a fitting death :D

deidara330
09-28-2010, 01:12 PM
sasuke and zetsu met when pain is defeated by naruto. Madara appeared out of nowhere and zetsu came told them pain died. After this Sasuke made his way to the kage meeting and madara told zetsu to show the way.I already know this, and that doesn't contradict anything I said. So what was the point of you saying that?

Jakropha
09-28-2010, 01:18 PM
Leetspeak

{I cant speak it D8}

I want to say Zetsu is really a Time Paradox Created when Madara tested out his Time Warp EMS ability, and that when he Grew Zetsu in a TopsyTurvy he went back/forth/back/forth and screwed him up, threw in a dead body, AND, he threw in Gasoline instead of Fertilizer,

My theory is, Zetsu can use the Fire Element :D
ZETSU INFERNO!

Burn baby burn