PDA

View Full Version : Anbu Leader vs J-Sun Tasogare..

Anbu Leader
09-26-2010, 12:36 PM
Weather: High Winds
Time of day: 6:00pm
Starting Range: 50 Yards/Each user on top of a building
Conditions: N/A
Rules: Small/Minor GM mistake can be edited

Shall you start?

Anbu Leader
09-26-2010, 12:48 PM
I guess he's going to take long..

J-Sun Tasogare
09-26-2010, 12:56 PM
Okie Dokie I'll go first.

I look out from the top of my building and see someone not of my Organization. He seems to be able to see me so it's best that he be eliminated so any threat is terminated. So, I charge a cero and fire it at the base of the building he is standing on top of. Hopefully it will destroy the base and make the building collapse. After that I fire four bala towards my opponent's location.

Anbu Leader
09-26-2010, 04:55 PM
Okie Dokie I'll go first.

I look out from the top of my building and see someone not of my Organization. He seems to be able to see me so it's best that he be eliminated so any threat is terminated. So, I charge a cero and fire it at the base of the building he is standing on top of. Hopefully it will destroy the base and make the building collapse. After that I fire four bala towards my opponent's location.

Good Move..

"Hello My name is Anbu Leader.." the small kid says as he rubs the back of his head and smiles. "Whats your nam--" his words are interupted by a fired cero towards him. A pretty big explosion happens making the building collapse. As the smoke clears out the small kid is no longer standing there. "That wasn't real nice.." the kid says as he has appeared a few feet in back of opponent. "Sorry elder, but I've no time to waste." the kid says as he releases his zanpaktou shaped and formed as a Katana. ((Tenshin: Killy Medida)) says the kid as he point his zanpaktou towards his opponent. The blade from the katana turns to Ashes in the air. As the small kid smiles and says "Bye." Ashes then appeared in super sonic speed next to opponent shaped as 100 blades. As then they are command to strike opponent.

As the kid then pulls out his hand towards his right side and in just seconds ashes form up taking the shape of a strong katana. "I don't predict that you will be dead from that." as then the kid then stick his blade in the ground then looks up at opponent and says ((Tenshin: Okami Ke Lodi)) as then the ground starts to shake and brake as from the cracks in the ground a fire is released this fire is tremendous and big which then quickly takes the form of 10 Okami's. "Go get em Boys." the small kid says as he smiles commanding the dogs to run and high speed towards his opponent, when around 5 feet close to opponent they will trigger into very high explosions that will burn his opponent.

As then the kid waits there with his hands behind his back and Ashe's flowing around him.

------------

There ya go.

J-Sun Tasogare
09-26-2010, 06:07 PM
Good Move..

"Hello My name is Anbu Leader.." the small kid says as he rubs the back of his head and smiles. "Whats your nam--" his words are interupted by a fired cero towards him. A pretty big explosion happens making the building collapse. As the smoke clears out the small kid is no longer standing there. "That wasn't real nice.." the kid says as he has appeared a few feet in back of opponent. "Sorry elder, but I've no time to waste." the kid says as he releases his zanpaktou shaped and formed as a Katana. ((Tenshin: Killy Medida)) says the kid as he point his zanpaktou towards his opponent. The blade from the katana turns to Ashes in the air. As the small kid smiles and says "Bye." Ashes then appeared in super sonic speed next to opponent shaped as 100 blades. As then they are command to strike opponent.

As the kid then pulls out his hand towards his right side and in just seconds ashes form up taking the shape of a strong katana. "I don't predict that you will be dead from that." as then the kid then stick his blade in the ground then looks up at opponent and says ((Tenshin: Okami Ke Lodi)) as then the ground starts to shake and brake as from the cracks in the ground a fire is released this fire is tremendous and big which then quickly takes the form of 10 Okami's. "Go get em Boys." the small kid says as he smiles commanding the dogs to run and high speed towards his opponent, when around 5 feet close to opponent they will trigger into very high explosions that will burn his opponent.

As then the kid waits there with his hands behind his back and Ashe's flowing around him.

------------

There ya go.
You never mentioned how you dodged my cero, and you forgot about the Bala.

Anbu Leader
09-26-2010, 08:28 PM
You never mentioned how you dodged my cero, and you forgot about the Bala.

The whole point of my character moving in back of you was to dodge both the Cero and Bala that where aim'd towards the same location. Sorry, I thought you would get my point.

J-Sun Tasogare
09-27-2010, 01:52 PM
I fire four bala towards my opponent's location
That means wherever you were (within reason) I fired the bala at you, so if you didn't mention them you'd get hit.

Also how did you dodge the cero and the bala, and still manage to get behind me without noticing?

Bacon
09-27-2010, 02:08 PM
Susano, you just sorta moved out of the way of his attack.That's fundemental god mod since you didn't even write out what you did.

J-Sun Tasogare
09-27-2010, 02:21 PM
Susano, you just sorta moved out of the way of his attack.That's fundemental god mod since you didn't even write out what you did.
*Anbu :lol:

Bacon
09-27-2010, 02:26 PM
>.> Shush up.

Anbu Leader
09-27-2010, 02:58 PM
Darn, I keep messing up.
It's up to you wether I'm able to edit just that small part.

J-Sun Tasogare
09-27-2010, 03:00 PM
Darn, I keep messing up.
It's up to you wether I'm able to edit just that small part.
Na I'm in another fight and I like to take things one at a time, good fight though =] You have potential.

Anbu Leader
09-27-2010, 03:00 PM
That means wherever you were (within reason) I fired the bala at you, so if you didn't mention them you'd get hit.

Also how did you dodge the cero and the bala, and still manage to get behind me without noticing?

One thing I don't understand is that why do I've to tell the small details when the user can already asume/predict that my character just moved away from then both attacks that where aim'd at the same location.

Anbu Leader
09-27-2010, 03:01 PM
Na I'm in another fight and I like to take things one at a time, good fight though =] You have potential.

=] alright.

Anbu Leader
09-27-2010, 03:07 PM
Sure, but I gotta warn you, I'm not good.

J-Sun Tasogare
09-27-2010, 03:08 PM
One thing I don't understand is that why do I've to tell the small details when the user can already asume/predict that my character just moved away from then both attacks that where aim'd at the same location.
Because you left a part of their attack out and it makes them think you were like "Na that didn't happen"

Anbu Leader
09-27-2010, 03:15 PM
Because you left a part of their attack out and it makes them think you were like "Na that didn't happen"

I see, thanks.

You always where.

Make the thread please I need to check on my Zamp real quick.

I did, and what you mean by that? I was always a bad fighter?

Bacon
09-28-2010, 03:36 PM
It's text based roleplaying,that's what you do. It's like being a chef and asking," Why do I need to cook the steak?".