Me! Me! Me!
In my theoretical hitlist.

HA! Third time.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-25-2010, 07:15 PM
a 3rd? your really pushing things huh dont over do it

Yori
09-25-2010, 07:16 PM
Nope, in a good mood tonight and plus I'm in the mood for fighting.

Devroux
09-25-2010, 07:17 PM
How's he pushing things? He's making threads so the people with hit lists come to him instead of the other way around.

junchurikioftheleaf
well i was gonna wait a little but since your in such a good mood i suppose ill spend the last few hours ill be on fighting you so cmon then

Yori
Make the first move. We are on top of Las Noches

junchurikioftheleaf
How's he pushing things? He's making threads so the people with hit lists come to him instead of the other way around.
theirs alot of people after him most of them are atleast high level a good fighter can take a more then a few fights at a time but it gets overwhelming at times

Devroux
09-25-2010, 07:19 PM
theirs alot of people after him most of them are atleast high level a good fighter can take a more then a few fights at a time but it gets overwhelming at times
I don't get how it becomes overwhelming... You just have to counter to seperate people.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-25-2010, 07:39 PM
right then! hmm no sense holding back lets get serious right away

*I stand above las noches on the roof facing yori, not wanting to insult him by fighting in base while hes already in shikai I Draw shura and set the blade against my left hands palm and say "I hope your ready this time your fighting a different jun then before! awaken your power! shura!" with that I tear the blade along my palm splattering blood down my blade initiating my release. I release a violent burst of reiatsu around me in a shockwave that tears up the ground to the extreme leaving a blood splatter pattern of craters in the ceiling of las noches. my skin has turned completely pale white and my jacket was torn apart by the level of reiatsu. my left arm has formed thick plates of flesh all the way up to the shoulder and the fingers of my left hand have grown claws, a medium sized disk has formed on the back of the wrist that has spikes around the edge and intricate red markings on it, these plates harden like rocks and act as an armor on my arm. my sword has morphed producing a sword with a gleaming crimson blade that has jagged, serrated teeth along one edge of the blade. I've grown a thick tail and twin rows of blackened spikes down my spine and tail ending in a single large spike as the tip of the tail. my mask fragment has grown into a full helment with a small spike protruding from the forehead and 4 similar spikes along the back, the face part of the mask also has 3 red lines going down it and 2 red lines crossing those.

I lift my sword in my right hand pointing it directly at you and my tail curves upwards pointing over my right shoulder, I say "I want to see your madness." with that sentence I swing my sword downwards violently sending a crevice thru the roof at you aiming to make you lose your balance and also throwing up a shroud of debris infront of me hiding my form. I sonido forward and swing my sword down at you aiming to cleave thru your left shoulder as I pass by your side. I slam my tail point first into the "ground" as I pass aswell firing a bala into the floor to cause an upheaval up the ground sending sharp debris at you from below aiming to pierce you with these pieces my tail curves up behind them and the smoke of the explosion as I'm passing and comes at you surrounded in a layer of reiatsu aiming to impale thru your ribs and tear out your side. I complete my movement and stop a good 100 ft from you facing you. I lift my sword and point it at you and my reiatsu begins to spiral around it at an extreme intensity strong enough to push the air away from around my blade. I say "this place...shall be...your grave." then wait for you to make a move*

junchurikioftheleaf
09-26-2010, 09:59 AM
cmon yori dont leave me hanging

Yori
09-26-2010, 10:16 AM
Damn, I didn't know you post I'm sorry countering now

junchurikioftheleaf
09-26-2010, 10:16 AM
lol its k

Yori
09-26-2010, 10:38 AM
right then! hmm no sense holding back lets get serious right away

*I stand above las noches on the roof facing yori, not wanting to insult him by fighting in base while hes already in shikai I Draw shura and set the blade against my left hands palm and say "I hope your ready this time your fighting a different jun then before! awaken your power! shura!" with that I tear the blade along my palm splattering blood down my blade initiating my release. I release a violent burst of reiatsu around me in a shockwave that tears up the ground to the extreme leaving a blood splatter pattern of craters in the ceiling of las noches. my skin has turned completely pale white and my jacket was torn apart by the level of reiatsu. my left arm has formed thick plates of flesh all the way up to the shoulder and the fingers of my left hand have grown claws, a medium sized disk has formed on the back of the wrist that has spikes around the edge and intricate red markings on it, these plates harden like rocks and act as an armor on my arm. my sword has morphed producing a sword with a gleaming crimson blade that has jagged, serrated teeth along one edge of the blade. I've grown a thick tail and twin rows of blackened spikes down my spine and tail ending in a single large spike as the tip of the tail. my mask fragment has grown into a full helment with a small spike protruding from the forehead and 4 similar spikes along the back, the face part of the mask also has 3 red lines going down it and 2 red lines crossing those.

I lift my sword in my right hand pointing it directly at you and my tail curves upwards pointing over my right shoulder, I say "I want to see your madness." with that sentence I swing my sword downwards violently sending a crevice thru the roof at you aiming to make you lose your balance and also throwing up a shroud of debris infront of me hiding my form. I sonido forward and swing my sword down at you aiming to cleave thru your left shoulder as I pass by your side. I slam my tail point first into the "ground" as I pass aswell firing a bala into the floor to cause an upheaval up the ground sending sharp debris at you from below aiming to pierce you with these pieces my tail curves up behind them and the smoke of the explosion as I'm passing and comes at you surrounded in a layer of reiatsu aiming to impale thru your ribs and tear out your side. I complete my movement and stop a good 100 ft from you facing you. I lift my sword and point it at you and my reiatsu begins to spiral around it at an extreme intensity strong enough to push the air away from around my blade. I say "this place...shall be...your grave." then wait for you to make a move*

When you swing your sword I couldn't see you but could feel your SP pattern and presence easily as I lean to the side avoiding the slash. I then sense you passing by my side, and felt a presence on the ground below us. I jump up off the ground. While jumping I shunpo to the right onto a nearby pillar watching what is going on and avoiding the layer of reiatsu. I then see you again fully well.

I then say "Kuro no Yari." when I said that my energy around me sprouted wildly and turned black. My sword turned pitch black. I point my sword up and above us clouds start's forming. The suddenly 8 ray's of light falls down around us. Four of them surrounds you in a giant O shape but they are spaced out, the other 4 are spaced out to different area's between us. No the ray's do not move at all so don't worry they will not follow you. Just advise you not to touch them. Now my Light Shunpo and Kuro is complete let's get this going. My turn...

When I said that I "Light Shunpo." into the ray of light that's 10 meter's behind you while I say Hado 73: Soren Sokatsui and this blue energy comes at you from behind you, before Soren could get to you I already Light Shunpo in the ray that was where I was standing moment ago with my sword extending towards you with black energy around it. Before my blade could reach you it dissected into three separate parts. The speed they are going in is Hypersonic. 1 aimed at your heart, another at your torso and another at your head. The blades can curve, and they are guided.

While you are about to try and counter that I have my other finger in my other hand pointing towards a ray that is 25 meter's away from me as I say Hado 63: Raikoho . This yellow lightning energy sprouted out and hit the ray to the right of me, but once it hit the ray it was re-directed into a ray that was 10 meter's to the left of you. The hado now comes at you from your left.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-26-2010, 10:42 AM
ooh interesting so thats how your light shunpo works and the beams are connectedto transport your reiatsu between them aswell hmm complex but all to simple lets see what i can come up with

Yori
09-26-2010, 10:47 AM
AH DAMMIT! See what I mean A Thorn IN MY SIDE!! Lol xD

junchurikioftheleaf
09-26-2010, 10:51 AM
AH DAMMIT! See what I mean A Thorn IN MY SIDE!! Lol xD
lol im dissecting your moves left and right and i think im pulling a counter outta my head as i type this good thing I prepped a skysplitter before hand from what i can tell your light shunpo allows you to move directly to any source of concentrated light on the field and possibly something thats emitting light like a charging/fired cero or kido spell as for the connection between the coulmns its likely done in a possible in two ways one simply because your reiatsu is highly compatible with other sources of your reiatsu on the field or the fact that each spout of light can be connected by the looming clouds and its quickly transported thru the columns and their clouds and then redirected thru a coulmn of your choosing in the same form it was in

Yori
09-26-2010, 11:01 AM
Pow! No I can't. Hypersonic speed is max.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-26-2010, 11:03 AM
Hold it JUN! If this is true about any trace of light on the area then he can Lightspeed if he wanted
nah i didnt say he moved AT light speed he just moves to a source of light like a transport move with no sources of light light shunpo cant do a thing

junchurikioftheleaf
09-26-2010, 11:05 AM
it also probably has to be of a certain emission level just standard light reflected from hueco mundos moon or the "sunlight" within las noches is likely to spread out to be transported to

junchurikioftheleaf
09-26-2010, 11:06 AM
You just made yourself sound dumb.

I never said you did. I said that you said that he can use his reshi to move to a source of light. Which would mean you would have made him sound Light Speed.
basically its like a targeted shunpo it goes the same speed as a maximum speed shunpo but can only go to a certain spot

Yori
09-26-2010, 11:06 AM
Also to use Light Shunpo them ray's have to be out. So no I can't do it with no other light. Light Shunpo just increase my speed. I do not go Light Speed or Hypersonic+

junchurikioftheleaf
09-26-2010, 11:07 AM
Also to use Light Shunpo them ray's have to be out. So no I can't do it with no other light. Light Shunpo just increase my speed. I do not go Light Speed or Hypersonic+
or atleast a form of those rays like an extended yari

Yori
09-26-2010, 11:08 AM
Exactly

junchurikioftheleaf
09-26-2010, 11:09 AM
Exactly
such a simple technique...alright then imma make my counter now

junchurikioftheleaf
09-26-2010, 11:21 AM
When you swing your sword I couldn't see you but could feel your SP pattern and presence easily as I lean to the side avoiding the slash. I then sense you passing by my side, and felt a presence on the ground below us. I jump up off the ground. While jumping I shunpo to the right onto a nearby pillar watching what is going on and avoiding the layer of reiatsu. I then see you again fully well.

I then say "Kuro no Yari." when I said that my energy around me sprouted wildly and turned black. My sword turned pitch black. I point my sword up and above us clouds start's forming. The suddenly 8 ray's of light falls down around us. Four of them surrounds you in a giant O shape but they are spaced out, the other 4 are spaced out to different area's between us. No the ray's do not move at all so don't worry they will not follow you. Just advise you not to touch them. Now my Light Shunpo and Kuro is complete let's get this going. My turn...

When I said that I "Light Shunpo." into the ray of light that's 10 meter's behind you while I say Hado 73: Soren Sokatsui and this blue energy comes at you from behind you, before Soren could get to you I already Light Shunpo in the ray that was where I was standing moment ago with my sword extending towards you with black energy around it. Before my blade could reach you it dissected into three separate parts. The speed they are going in is Hypersonic. 1 aimed at your heart, another at your torso and another at your head. The blades can curve, and they are guided.

While you are about to try and counter that I have my other finger in my other hand pointing towards a ray that is 25 meter's away from me as I say Hado 63: Raikoho . This yellow lightning energy sprouted out and hit the ray to the right of me, but once it hit the ray it was re-directed into a ray that was 10 meter's to the left of you. The hado now comes at you from your left. grr i gotta go i was almost done dont worry i copyed what i had when i get home ill make the move

Hally
09-26-2010, 11:27 AM
I see these are the beams thing. Yea ya dont have to hit them.....it actually a simple move to counter which Jun should be able too.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-26-2010, 06:07 PM

While you are about to try and counter that I have my other finger in my other hand pointing towards a ray that is 25 meter's away from me as I say Hado 63: Raikoho . This yellow lightning energy sprouted out and hit the ray to the right of me, but once it hit the ray it was re-directed into a ray that was 10 meter's to the left of you. The hado now comes at you from your left.

alright enough thinking now for the fun

*you form these columns of what I can only assume to be kuro-shii variants, as such they emit a special light and I see you light shunpo into the coulmn behind me and also sense your reiatsu gathering into a kido, you fire a kido at me and I quickly jump soaring upwards avoiding the blast completely and I fire a bala from my left hand into it to cause it to explode instead of passing into another column. I see you extending your sword at me and it splits apart coming at me rather fast, I use the shockwave from the explosion of your kido to push myself upwards faster then I suddenly stop dead halfway thru a backflip and sonido down and backwards in a diagonal fashion all the way to the ground altho making sure to stay a good distance from any column so your blades miss and I launch several bala from my tail into the blades to destroy them high in the air away from me. I turn towards you as your second kido gathers at my left, I lift my left arm and fire a quick cero to cancel it out in a small explosion. I use the smoke from that explosion as cover and sonido out from between the pillars passing thru the gaps in them since their spread out.

now between the pillar circle and you I swing my sword releasing my attack, I shout "skysplitter" aswell while firing it then jump back a few inches, the reiatsu swirling violently around my blade is shot at you in a hazy almost shapeless blast of reiatsu thats swirling around itself in such a velocity that the air it passes thru is split apart and seperated leaving an empty space where it passes, the blast aims to hit you and split you apart diagonally across your entire body, the area where the air is empty rapidly fills in with the air and gases returning tot he empty space in the same swirling pattern so everything within the space the attack passed including the extremely faint trail of reiatsu left connecting me to my attack is swirled and smashed against itself grinding everything but the air itself to nothing needless to say if your still in the vicinity of the empty zone your body will be torn apart and ground against itself till theirs nothing left. I quickly spin and swing my sword again launching a transparent grey slash wave behind me towards the clouds you created. this is known as sever nagate, once it reaches the clouds it will begin absorbing and purifying the reiatsu in your clouds till it cant hold anymore at which point it would fill till it implodes creating a large explosion scattering your clouds apart in an attempt to cancel your beams. I finish the spin turning back to you and swirl my reiatsu around me and utilize my wind power to generate a moderate wind around me blowing outwards, I then slip my tail out next to me pointing a section of the twin rows of spikes on it at you. a good 20 small spikes shoot at you in a wild criss-crossing pattern aiming to impale into you then create a small explosion to damage you internally, the empty section is then re-loaded with more spikes and I repeat this and rapid fire this 3 times for a total of 80 spikes flying at you and then I re-load it a final time and return my tail to its usual position curved over my right shoulder.

I say "I hope you have more interesting stuff...because at this point your advantage is useless" this was merely to stall for a bit more time as a quick almost unnoticeable red flash appears around my blade signifying the absorbing field has recovered from using sever nagate and I jump into the air and place my left hand infront of my heart and begin charging reiatsu thru it that swirls in a manner similar to skysplitter but not fast enough to create the empty zone effect and I wait for you*

Yori
09-26-2010, 06:34 PM
Yeah, it's Bankai time

junchurikioftheleaf
09-26-2010, 06:35 PM
that fast? man not even the third page and were already that far?

Yori
09-26-2010, 06:40 PM
Lol yeah, how many times we done this dance Jun? We played around to see where the other stands. It's about time we started pushing the envelope in our fights.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-26-2010, 06:41 PM
eh fine man i really wanted to test out zenkai tho >.>

junchurikioftheleaf
09-26-2010, 09:06 PM
well im getting off now im interested in your bankai i wonder if you can take my 2nd if i remember right you only fought it once right? ive improved it since then

Yori
09-27-2010, 09:31 AM
Walls Of Text. Alright I'm going to counter now

Yori
09-27-2010, 01:53 PM
Don't know If I should continue this. Hally told on me because she couldn't think of a counter for Kuro, so now it's GM.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-27-2010, 01:54 PM
Don't know If I should continue this. Hally told on me because she couldn't think of a counter for Kuro, so now it's GM.
eh hallys being hally you DO have a counter for it right so aslong as it has a weakness or something that counteracts it its not GM she's said that herself a thousand times over

Yori
09-27-2010, 01:55 PM
Alright then let it Continue!

junchurikioftheleaf
09-27-2010, 01:58 PM
yep the simple fact is that some peoples abilitys just dont focus on the aspect that will counteract a specific move like kuro so in that case they have to rely primarily on avoiding it i myself have things that my abilitys just aren't suited against and have a disadvantage against those things altho thats why I make so many variations in form so that I have plenty to fall back on

Yori
09-27-2010, 02:53 PM
alright enough thinking now for the fun

*you form these columns of what I can only assume to be kuro-shii variants, as such they emit a special light and I see you light shunpo into the coulmn behind me and also sense your reiatsu gathering into a kido, you fire a kido at me and I quickly jump soaring upwards avoiding the blast completely and I fire a bala from my left hand into it to cause it to explode instead of passing into another column. I see you extending your sword at me and it splits apart coming at me rather fast, I use the shockwave from the explosion of your kido to push myself upwards faster then I suddenly stop dead halfway thru a backflip and sonido down and backwards in a diagonal fashion all the way to the ground altho making sure to stay a good distance from any column so your blades miss and I launch several bala from my tail into the blades to destroy them high in the air away from me. I turn towards you as your second kido gathers at my left, I lift my left arm and fire a quick cero to cancel it out in a small explosion. I use the smoke from that explosion as cover and sonido out from between the pillars passing thru the gaps in them since their spread out.

now between the pillar circle and you I swing my sword releasing my attack, I shout "skysplitter" aswell while firing it then jump back a few inches, the reiatsu swirling violently around my blade is shot at you in a hazy almost shapeless blast of reiatsu thats swirling around itself in such a velocity that the air it passes thru is split apart and seperated leaving an empty space where it passes, the blast aims to hit you and split you apart diagonally across your entire body, the area where the air is empty rapidly fills in with the air and gases returning tot he empty space in the same swirling pattern so everything within the space the attack passed including the extremely faint trail of reiatsu left connecting me to my attack is swirled and smashed against itself grinding everything but the air itself to nothing needless to say if your still in the vicinity of the empty zone your body will be torn apart and ground against itself till theirs nothing left. I quickly spin and swing my sword again launching a transparent grey slash wave behind me towards the clouds you created. this is known as sever nagate, once it reaches the clouds it will begin absorbing and purifying the reiatsu in your clouds till it cant hold anymore at which point it would fill till it implodes creating a large explosion scattering your clouds apart in an attempt to cancel your beams. I finish the spin turning back to you and swirl my reiatsu around me and utilize my wind power to generate a moderate wind around me blowing outwards, I then slip my tail out next to me pointing a section of the twin rows of spikes on it at you. a good 20 small spikes shoot at you in a wild criss-crossing pattern aiming to impale into you then create a small explosion to damage you internally, the empty section is then re-loaded with more spikes and I repeat this and rapid fire this 3 times for a total of 80 spikes flying at you and then I re-load it a final time and return my tail to its usual position curved over my right shoulder.

I say "I hope you have more interesting stuff...because at this point your advantage is useless" this was merely to stall for a bit more time as a quick almost unnoticeable red flash appears around my blade signifying the absorbing field has recovered from using sever nagate and I jump into the air and place my left hand infront of my heart and begin charging reiatsu thru it that swirls in a manner similar to skysplitter but not fast enough to create the empty zone effect and I wait for you*

When I see you counter my move correctly I grip my sword tighter and started stepping back a little because I couldn't see you but could feel your SP presence a little. When your first attack comes I can feel it coming and immediately I say Ryubi no Jamon and dozens of pillars form making a gigantic shield in front of me as I skip off the pillar I was standing on, and fall -Shunpo back on the ground. Knowing that I am safe from that move I'm still on alert. I then look up and see my clouds fading away and notice that it's one of your signature moves. My beams number then decrease to two. One on my side and one 5 meter's away from you.

I then see your prepping for an attack, I then held out my sword and say: Hado 92: Oblivion Holes. . When your 20 spikes comes towards me, 30 condense sharp air blasts forms and shot out towards your spikes. When met with your spikes the power of the air blasts completely blows the apart piece by piece. When the condense air is disrupted wind is released. So when all 30 are disrupted this huge wind overtakes the field and blows away the rest of your spikes completely.

After it was over I look on and see you are prepping something. So to push this fight even further I held my sword out and it begins levitating above my head with the tip of the blade pointing towards the sky. I then say: Bankai, Yari no Kami. When I said that the two columns of Kuro that's left fades away and darkness lands all over the field and this high pitch noises comes from my sword, and my very Heavy SP crushes some pillars around us. When it was over half of the area is still covered in darkness and I am holding this greyish spear that looks like it's in flames in my right hand. Above us are what looks like 100's of m spears rotating in circles above us. "Don't worry, they won't attack you."

I then held out my other hand and another spear comes forth, now I'm holding two spear. I point both of them at you as I say: Taisan no Suteppu: Yari. My two spears then started levitating pointing towards your direction and then suddenly they both disperse into tiny spears, 200 in all. I then wave my hand towards your direction and all 200 sprouted towards your direction at exactly Mach 10 speed/ If you get hit by more than 50 of these you will die. 100/200 are guided.

While my tiny ones are coming at you another spear falls in my hand as I start levitating with it's pointing towards you.

Yori
09-27-2010, 02:54 PM
Also the length of Yari in Bankai is the length of Ulq's Lanza.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-27-2010, 02:58 PM
ok then hmm not a bad move and zenkai isint exactly an area attack...i mihgt have a bit of trouble with this until i enter my second

junchurikioftheleaf
09-27-2010, 03:44 PM
When I see you counter my move correctly I grip my sword tighter and started stepping back a little because I couldn't see you but could feel your SP presence a little. When your first attack comes I can feel it coming and immediately I say Ryubi no Jamon and dozens of pillars form making a gigantic shield in front of me as I skip off the pillar I was standing on, and fall -Shunpo back on the ground. Knowing that I am safe from that move I'm still on alert. I then look up and see my clouds fading away and notice that it's one of your signature moves. My beams number then decrease to two. One on my side and one 5 meter's away from you.

I then see your prepping for an attack, I then held out my sword and say: Hado 92: Oblivion Holes. . When your 20 spikes comes towards me, 30 condense sharp air blasts forms and shot out towards your spikes. When met with your spikes the power of the air blasts completely blows the apart piece by piece. When the condense air is disrupted wind is released. So when all 30 are disrupted this huge wind overtakes the field and blows away the rest of your spikes completely.

After it was over I look on and see you are prepping something. So to push this fight even further I held my sword out and it begins levitating above my head with the tip of the blade pointing towards the sky. I then say: Bankai, Yari no Kami. When I said that the two columns of Kuro that's left fades away and darkness lands all over the field and this high pitch noises comes from my sword, and my very Heavy SP crushes some pillars around us. When it was over half of the area is still covered in darkness and I am holding this greyish spear that looks like it's in flames in my right hand. Above us are what looks like 100's of m spears rotating in circles above us. "Don't worry, they won't attack you."

I then held out my other hand and another spear comes forth, now I'm holding two spear. I point both of them at you as I say: Taisan no Suteppu: Yari. My two spears then started levitating pointing towards your direction and then suddenly they both disperse into tiny spears, 200 in all. I then wave my hand towards your direction and all 200 sprouted towards your direction at exactly Mach 10 speed/ If you get hit by more than 50 of these you will die. 100/200 are guided.

While my tiny ones are coming at you another spear falls in my hand as I start levitating with it's pointing towards you. *you stop my skysplitter with your barrier kido, you then deflect my spikes with blasts of wind and enter your bankai. I finish prepping my attack with the reiatsu spiralling around my hand now sharpened to the point it involuntarily puts small gashes thru the armor around my hand.

you create these spears and I immediatly begin to initiate my 2nd release as I jump back rapidly swinging my sword and whipping my tail using its spike tip to deflect the spears and firing spikes into the spears coming at me further preventing them from hitting me as I continually jump back deflecting spears I begin chanting "the madness of battle, the chaos of war, the true king of battle now rises once more, show the world my true hidden power and show them devastation caused, IN THIS BLOODY HOUR!!!! SHUURAJOU!!!!"

I slam my left hand forward releasing the attack creating a sharp spiraling blast of reiatsu that slices apart a section of spears coming at me and then I release a massive burst of wild reiatsu that violently tears your spears apart with the power of the burst alone and it ends with me standing in the center of a rather large crater the armor on my left arm has grown 2 feet thick and my left hand has transformed into a clawed monstrosity with no distinguished features of a hand instead it has seemed to merge with my arm and has 4 large claws coming out of it at each corner in the center of the limb it splits open revealing an opening lined with small sharp teeth like objects and can move up and down to grasp or crunch onto something the same armor on my arm has grown on my entire body and separated from me, this armor is made from flesh and thus has a nervous system of its own but is disconnected from me altho my left arm is the most distinguished from the rest, in my right hand I hold my sword its blade is long and completely black forming a rather large katana blade with no hand-guard also along the arm their are closed slits in the armor and one larger slit near the top of the wrist my shoulders have large spikes on them and my tail has split in two, my feet have changed to resemble large talons that seem to secrete some form of liquid and theirs two large protrusions from my back along with a larger plating of armor protecting my spine, my helmet has changed it now has a large horn on the forehead and 4 horns towards the back slightly resembling a crown and my eyes are crimson red seeming to glow from under the shadow cast by the horn, then I swing both my sword and my clawed arm out to either side and let out a roar so loud and bloodthirsty upon hearing the soundwaves let off it will drive you mad and it cause you to have a vision of you being torn apart then the protrusions on my back glow and I quickly sprout a pair of reiatsu wings as my armor hardens and becomes as hard as steel.

I then jump forward and flick my wings increasing my speed greatly, I appear infront of you and let off a swift barrage of slashes, each one with enough power and length to sever a limb or split you inhalf then I quickly flare my wings out momentarily losing the wing shape and resembling a rocket booster and I quickly appear behind you as an AI is just starting to form, I then send a swift kick towards your side aiming to tear into you with my talons while also releasing a clear liquid from the base of the talons all the way down them. I then flick my wings jumping back quickly, I land a good 100 ft from you and say "you..you shall be my first sacrifice"*

Yori
09-27-2010, 03:51 PM
Will counter after I get off the phone (RL)

junchurikioftheleaf
09-27-2010, 03:56 PM
okay.

Yori
09-27-2010, 04:02 PM
*you stop my skysplitter with your barrier kido, you then deflect my spikes with blasts of wind and enter your bankai. I finish prepping my attack with the reiatsu spiralling around my hand now sharpened to the point it involuntarily puts small gashes thru the armor around my hand.

you create these spears and I immediatly begin to initiate my 2nd release as I jump back rapidly swinging my sword and whipping my tail using its spike tip to deflect the spears and firing spikes into the spears coming at me further preventing them from hitting me as I continually jump back deflecting spears I begin chanting "the madness of battle, the chaos of war, the true king of battle now rises once more, show the world my true hidden power and show them devastation caused, IN THIS BLOODY HOUR!!!! SHUURAJOU!!!!"

I slam my left hand forward releasing the attack creating a sharp spiraling blast of reiatsu that slices apart a section of spears coming at me and then I release a massive burst of wild reiatsu that violently tears your spears apart with the power of the burst alone and it ends with me standing in the center of a rather large crater the armor on my left arm has grown 2 feet thick and my left hand has transformed into a clawed monstrosity with no distinguished features of a hand instead it has seemed to merge with my arm and has 4 large claws coming out of it at each corner in the center of the limb it splits open revealing an opening lined with small sharp teeth like objects and can move up and down to grasp or crunch onto something the same armor on my arm has grown on my entire body and separated from me, this armor is made from flesh and thus has a nervous system of its own but is disconnected from me altho my left arm is the most distinguished from the rest, in my right hand I hold my sword its blade is long and completely black forming a rather large katana blade with no hand-guard also along the arm their are closed slits in the armor and one larger slit near the top of the wrist my shoulders have large spikes on them and my tail has split in two, my feet have changed to resemble large talons that seem to secrete some form of liquid and theirs two large protrusions from my back along with a larger plating of armor protecting my spine, my helmet has changed it now has a large horn on the forehead and 4 horns towards the back slightly resembling a crown and my eyes are crimson red seeming to glow from under the shadow cast by the horn, then I swing both my sword and my clawed arm out to either side and let out a roar so loud and bloodthirsty upon hearing the soundwaves let off it will drive you mad and it cause you to have a vision of you being torn apart then the protrusions on my back glow and I quickly sprout a pair of reiatsu wings as my armor hardens and becomes as hard as steel.

I then jump forward and flick my wings increasing my speed greatly, I appear infront of you and let off a swift barrage of slashes, each one with enough power and length to sever a limb or split you inhalf then I quickly flare my wings out momentarily losing the wing shape and resembling a rocket booster and I quickly appear behind you as an AI is just starting to form, I then send a swift kick towards your side aiming to tear into you with my talons while also releasing a clear liquid from the base of the talons all the way down them. I then flick my wings jumping back quickly, I land a good 100 ft from you and say "you..you shall be my first sacrifice"*

I see you counter my tiny spears and you appear in front of me with your sword coming down on me. I start leaning side to side avoiding the slashes carefully. When you appear behind me and a AI is formed I spin towards the other side while skipping back as you miss your kick and I'm safe from the clear liquid of your talons.

As soon as you land 100 ft away from me I point my finger at you then pointing it downwards as one of the many spears from above us is about to come down on you. Using that as a distraction I already have the spear in my hand pointing at you as I say: Kyusoku na Suteppu: Yari and instantly my spears extended at Mach 12 speed towards you rapidly extended and retracting constantly for 3 seconds in that same speed. While that is happening 3 spears from above pierce the ground below us making a triangle shape underneath us.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-27-2010, 04:40 PM
lulz i just noticed you only stated them to extend and retract towards me without being said to do anything XD altho i know you meant to have them stabs meh so dont worry bout it

Yori
09-27-2010, 04:43 PM
Lol long night jun

junchurikioftheleaf
09-27-2010, 05:32 PM
lol k countering now

junchurikioftheleaf
09-27-2010, 05:55 PM
I see you counter my tiny spears and you appear in front of me with your sword coming down on me. I start leaning side to side avoiding the slashes carefully. When you appear behind me and a AI is formed I spin towards the other side while skipping back as you miss your kick and I'm safe from the clear liquid of your talons.

As soon as you land 100 ft away from me I point my finger at you then pointing it downwards as one of the many spears from above us is about to come down on you. Using that as a distraction I already have the spear in my hand pointing at you as I say: Kyusoku na Suteppu: Yari and instantly my spears extended at Mach 12 speed towards you rapidly extended and retracting constantly for 3 seconds in that same speed. While that is happening 3 spears from above pierce the ground below us making a triangle shape underneath us.
*you evade my slashes and then jump away from my kick. you send a spear down at me which I jump to the side avoiding and consequently also avoiding the first few attacks of your weapon, I then rapidly move left and right to avoid the stabs swinging my sword to deflect them a few times, I then sidestep the last one and my left arm slams forward attemping to grab it by the handle behind the spear head and clamp down with the opening in the limb if caught since I should be able to catch it at that speed and use the retraction to pull myself to you flipping both my tails forward to catch any attempted strike while I am pulled to you, I lift a talon-ed foot aiming to impale you in the stomach once your weapon is fully retracted putting me withing leg range of you with my talons still coated in the liquid and raising my sword, I would pull my foot out and I swing my blade down on you as soon as I get within range for a decent slash aiming to tear right thru your torso, cutting your ribcage, heart, lungs, whatevers in their. I then would let go of your lance and flick my wings sending me back a good distance where I would fire a quick cero out of the opening in my left arm sending it out to my side to cleanse anything that may have been left from your weapon. I then flex my wings and flap them soaring backwards escaping the confines of your triangle of spears. I say in a demonic tone "resist with all your might for you life is on the line!"

I start charging a powerful cero at the tip of my armor horn and say "in the end..you will be consumed by madness." once the cero is done charging I fire it releasing a powerful reiatsu boosted roar behind it that speeds the cero along at a hypersonic speed so that it streamlines out to look like a bolt of lightning, its aimed directly at the ground at your feet where when it hits it will slam straight into the ground seemingly doing nothing for a mere instant as I create a ice wall infront of me then the ground where it strikes will be engulfed in a massive explosion tearing straight thru the roof leaving a massive hole in it, this explosion if your caught in it will also cause you to be blow to bits as the resounding echo of the roar says "final roar cero!"*

Yori
09-27-2010, 07:45 PM
*you evade my slashes and then jump away from my kick. you send a spear down at me which I jump to the side avoiding and consequently also avoiding the first few attacks of your weapon, I then rapidly move left and right to avoid the stabs swinging my sword to deflect them a few times, I then sidestep the last one and my left arm slams forward attemping to grab it by the handle behind the spear head and clamp down with the opening in the limb if caught since I should be able to catch it at that speed and use the retraction to pull myself to you flipping both my tails forward to catch any attempted strike while I am pulled to you, I lift a talon-ed foot aiming to impale you in the stomach once your weapon is fully retracted putting me withing leg range of you with my talons still coated in the liquid and raising my sword, I would pull my foot out and I swing my blade down on you as soon as I get within range for a decent slash aiming to tear right thru your torso, cutting your ribcage, heart, lungs, whatevers in their. I then would let go of your lance and flick my wings sending me back a good distance where I would fire a quick cero out of the opening in my left arm sending it out to my side to cleanse anything that may have been left from your weapon. I then flex my wings and flap them soaring backwards escaping the confines of your triangle of spears. I say in a demonic tone "resist with all your might for you life is on the line!"

I start charging a powerful cero at the tip of my armor horn and say "in the end..you will be consumed by madness." once the cero is done charging I fire it releasing a powerful reiatsu boosted roar behind it that speeds the cero along at a hypersonic speed so that it streamlines out to look like a bolt of lightning, its aimed directly at the ground at your feet where when it hits it will slam straight into the ground seemingly doing nothing for a mere instant as I create a ice wall infront of me then the ground where it strikes will be engulfed in a massive explosion tearing straight thru the roof leaving a massive hole in it, this explosion if your caught in it will also cause you to be blow to bits as the resounding echo of the roar says "final roar cero!"*

When my sword start's retracting I can tell the weight of it was unusual, "He's coming, huh." Before you are fully pulled to me another spear sprouted out the one that's retracting and launch directly aiming at your throat. Since your foot is now reaching out, an open spot is exposed. The spear is almost 2 inches away and is launching at Mach 11 speed. "Didn't count that the spear can produce other ones, right?" Now that move had happen your total attack was negated and I'm still safe.

When my spear retraced, and if you had made it through that extra spear launch I sens you start charging a powerful cero. The spear triangle pattern under us that you got out of ranged from re-shaped it self immediately the moment you left out their area, so now your back in range between them. At the same time another spear appears in my other hand as I hold both of them together like a cross shape. When your cero hit the ground I jump up of the ground while skipping back out of the range of my triangle shape spears. When your explosion happens the mass and destruction of it is lessen greatly, to the point even if I got hit by it I will just suffer some bruises. At the same time while the explosion is happening I say: Nejireta no Suteppu: Yari. My spears then glow and suddenly an enormous explosion erupted between the triangle shape Spears, as a thin light is traced on the outside of them. The explosion erupts at Mach 10 speed up wards. The width of this explosion can cover 45 yards. If engulf you will be completely rip apart.

The reason why your cero explosion didn't work correctly because when it the ground, where I was standing was still in range of the triangular shape spears. When your cero hit the ground all 3 spears instantly started converting it's energy and destructive power to it's own. This is possible because there are three spears remember. This move was powered by your own move. The normal size of this explosion is very less than how it is now. I have to thank your cero for that.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-27-2010, 08:17 PM
When my sword start's retracting I can tell the weight of it was unusual, "He's coming, huh." Before you are fully pulled to me another spear sprouted out the one that's retracting and launch directly aiming at your throat. Since your foot is now reaching out, an open spot is exposed. The spear is almost 2 inches away and is launching at Mach 11 speed. "Didn't count that the spear can produce other ones, right?" Now that move had happen your total attack was negated and I'm still safe.

When my spear retraced, and if you had made it through that extra spear launch I sens you start charging a powerful cero. The spear triangle pattern under us that you got out of ranged from re-shaped it self immediately the moment you left out their area, so now your back in range between them. At the same time another spear appears in my other hand as I hold both of them together like a cross shape. When your cero hit the ground I jump up of the ground while skipping back out of the range of my triangle shape spears. When your explosion happens the mass and destruction of it is lessen greatly, to the point even if I got hit by it I will just suffer some bruises. At the same time while the explosion is happening I say: Nejireta no Suteppu: Yari. My spears then glow and suddenly an enormous explosion erupted between the triangle shape Spears, as a thin light is traced on the outside of them. The explosion erupts at Mach 10 speed up wards. The width of this explosion can cover 45 yards. If engulf you will be completely rip apart.

The reason why your cero explosion didn't work correctly because when it the ground, where I was standing was still in range of the triangular shape spears. When your cero hit the ground all 3 spears instantly started converting it's energy and destructive power to it's own. This is possible because there are three spears remember. This move was powered by your own move. The normal size of this explosion is very less than how it is now. I have to thank your cero for that.
*you produce another spear starting to emerge from the one im holding onto, I quickly spot it and with my tails already moved forward its undulating movement puts it infront of the spear since I was expecting you to extend something towards my head where their original purpose would have been to catch it, the armor is pierced and the tail takes damage and immediatly snaps off at the base where it attaches to me and wraps back around the extending lance and your original lance preventing furthur extension and as the lance trys to escape back out it gets caught like its stuck between a steel ring and cant reach my neck, this is due to the reason that while my armor looks like a solid wall its actual composition is more like that of chainmail and the loops in the cells vary from different spots smaller where the armor is more concentrated and bigger where its less concentrated the ones on the tails are medium sized and shrank upon being pierced so the weapon cant escape, with your attack stopped I no longer need to dodge and you take my entire attack. this is where the clear liquid comes into play, its a fast acting nerve toxin that paralyzes movement preventing you from escaping the explosion which causes more damage now that you were wounded earlier.

you are now paralyzed and stuck within the triangle you created and I'm missing one of my lizard like tails that grows back over a period of two turns. you activate your explosion likely sealing your fate as I quickly sonido upwards flapping my wings escaping the explosion with only moderate damage to my lower armor and minor burns to my legs inside the armor. I fly upwards escaping the blast zone and focus my reiatsu thru the armor letting it begin to regrow, a special trait of it the comes from it being composed of living cells, by utilizing my reiatsu and focusing it thru the armor to energize the cells I can speed up their cell division so it repairs itself at an increased rate. my toxin should have kept you paralyzed since you took the hit directly expecting that extra spear to get me to break my attack off early to survive, theirs always the slight chance with you that your own moves wont affect you and with that in mind I turn towards the area you were at and the spikes on both my shoulders fire off sending 6 spikes at where you where to create a medium size explosion to blast apart anything thats left, I also say "what sweet sounds...of death!". I fly back a few more yards into the air and wait to see if your still alive.*

I think I got you yori

Yori
09-28-2010, 11:05 AM
Not dead. About to pull a Aizen. (Not literally)

junchurikioftheleaf
09-28-2010, 12:17 PM
lol go ahead just make sure its legal XD

Yori
09-28-2010, 02:36 PM
*you produce another spear starting to emerge from the one im holding onto, I quickly spot it and with my tails already moved forward its undulating movement puts it infront of the spear since I was expecting you to extend something towards my head where their original purpose would have been to catch it, the armor is pierced and the tail takes damage and immediatly snaps off at the base where it attaches to me and wraps back around the extending lance and your original lance preventing furthur extension and as the lance trys to escape back out it gets caught like its stuck between a steel ring and cant reach my neck, this is due to the reason that while my armor looks like a solid wall its actual composition is more like that of chainmail and the loops in the cells vary from different spots smaller where the armor is more concentrated and bigger where its less concentrated the ones on the tails are medium sized and shrank upon being pierced so the weapon cant escape, with your attack stopped I no longer need to dodge and you take my entire attack. this is where the clear liquid comes into play, its a fast acting nerve toxin that paralyzes movement preventing you from escaping the explosion which causes more damage now that you were wounded earlier.

you are now paralyzed and stuck within the triangle you created and I'm missing one of my lizard like tails that grows back over a period of two turns. you activate your explosion likely sealing your fate as I quickly sonido upwards flapping my wings escaping the explosion with only moderate damage to my lower armor and minor burns to my legs inside the armor. I fly upwards escaping the blast zone and focus my reiatsu thru the armor letting it begin to regrow, a special trait of it the comes from it being composed of living cells, by utilizing my reiatsu and focusing it thru the armor to energize the cells I can speed up their cell division so it repairs itself at an increased rate. my toxin should have kept you paralyzed since you took the hit directly expecting that extra spear to get me to break my attack off early to survive, theirs always the slight chance with you that your own moves wont affect you and with that in mind I turn towards the area you were at and the spikes on both my shoulders fire off sending 6 spikes at where you where to create a medium size explosion to blast apart anything thats left, I also say "what sweet sounds...of death!". I fly back a few more yards into the air and wait to see if your still alive.*

I think I got you yori

My eyes widens as I can no longer move. I begin to panic a bit as I see my explosion is about to erupt. I mentally call two spear from above to come to my side and the levitated on both my sides. When my explosion happens the explosion is pulled apart down the middle due to the spears I had called earlier pulling the explosion from me and making it go around me. While that is happening the spear in my right hand and left escapes from my grasp and loops around me like a sphere out line. When your spikes come I am engulf in a harden black sphere and your spikes fail to kill me.

When it was all said and done and the explosions were over, I emerge from the spear still unable to move. The one of my spears pierce me through my right and left shoulder and as it turns from a greyish color to a pitch black color and it snaps and falls to the ground. I then look at my right arm and lift it up and I got my movement back. One of the other free spears around split's and slams into my right, left shoulder, and where you kicked me but it turned into a liquid substance. When that happened any wounds or broken bones are healed as I say: Kettei no Suteppu: Yari. Then I grab two of the floating spears and the other ones fades away.

"Sorry about that. That had me a little scared for a moment. Yari no Kami also has another big asset other than it's speed. It's healing ability is exceptional. How I got your substance out of my body? My bankai is pretty much in sync with my energy and it's patterns. When your substance entered my body my SP pattern switched to un-normal. Now when I told the spear to pierce me in my shoulders, as soon as it did it spotted the difference between my energy and the added energy that you put in me. It pulled all the substance from my body with the held of my inner energy to strength the pulling process. That's how I got your substance out. Healing. To heal all I need is the energy of a spear to to become a liquid substance and touch the part where I got injured and my body will be healed. Sorry it took awhile. I told you the outcome of what I did would be as annoying as Aizen transforming every time he dies. Now that's it for talking, back to our fight."

With the spears in my hand I aim them dead at you. I then let them go as they levitated beside me. Then 5 more spears from above falls all levitating around me aiming at you. I then say: Kaiten no Suteppu. Immediately my spears shot out towards you at Mach 12 speed, all of them are guided. My spears can pierce almost anything and are very durable. While that is happening I skip back a little and grab another spear and starts twirling it looking on.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-28-2010, 02:41 PM
hmm good move its also a good thing I landed my slash now the real battle begins i hope your ready for my ultimate technique outside of AoD

Yori
09-28-2010, 02:56 PM
Oh I'm ready :twisted:

junchurikioftheleaf
09-28-2010, 04:01 PM
My eyes widens as I can no longer move. I begin to panic a bit as I see my explosion is about to erupt. I mentally call two spear from above to come to my side and the levitated on both my sides. When my explosion happens the explosion is pulled apart down the middle due to the spears I had called earlier pulling the explosion from me and making it go around me. While that is happening the spear in my right hand and left escapes from my grasp and loops around me like a sphere out line. When your spikes come I am engulf in a harden black sphere and your spikes fail to kill me.

When it was all said and done and the explosions were over, I emerge from the spear still unable to move. The one of my spears pierce me through my right and left shoulder and as it turns from a greyish color to a pitch black color and it snaps and falls to the ground. I then look at my right arm and lift it up and I got my movement back. One of the other free spears around split's and slams into my right, left shoulder, and where you kicked me but it turned into a liquid substance. When that happened any wounds or broken bones are healed as I say: Kettei no Suteppu: Yari. Then I grab two of the floating spears and the other ones fades away.

"Sorry about that. That had me a little scared for a moment. Yari no Kami also has another big asset other than it's speed. It's healing ability is exceptional. How I got your substance out of my body? My bankai is pretty much in sync with my energy and it's patterns. When your substance entered my body my SP pattern switched to un-normal. Now when I told the spear to pierce me in my shoulders, as soon as it did it spotted the difference between my energy and the added energy that you put in me. It pulled all the substance from my body with the held of my inner energy to strength the pulling process. That's how I got your substance out. Healing. To heal all I need is the energy of a spear to to become a liquid substance and touch the part where I got injured and my body will be healed. Sorry it took awhile. I told you the outcome of what I did would be as annoying as Aizen transforming every time he dies. Now that's it for talking, back to our fight."

With the spears in my hand I aim them dead at you. I then let them go as they levitated beside me. Then 5 more spears from above falls all levitating around me aiming at you. I then say: Kaiten no Suteppu. Immediately my spears shot out towards you at Mach 12 speed, all of them are guided. My spears can pierce almost anything and are very durable. While that is happening I skip back a little and grab another spear and starts twirling it looking on.
*you manage to heal your wounds and I smile behind my armor as while your talking the blood remaining on my blade from wounding you disappears as if it was absorbed into the blade. you explain your healing and send these spears at me as I utter two simple words "bloody awakening." with that I release a strong burst of my violent reiatsu weakening your spears and slowing them as they pass thru the wave and I swing my sword in my right arm upwards now brandishing a golden bloodsplatter pattern on the reflective black blade, the slits in the armor on my right arm open quickly extending outwards a black blade from each slit with the same type of pattern on it covering my right arm all the way up in blades these blades are mostly pointed forwards but going up the arm at the biceps the blades are only on the outer side of the arm and pointed back in a curve, I swing this arm down smashing all 7 spears at the same time hitting the center of the tip where their force would be most concentrated re-directing that force downwards into the ceiling.

I transfer my actual sword quickly slipping it deftly into the opening of my left arm held backwards like in the endless dance style, the limb clenches down around the handle with the same degree of grip as a regular hand and I jump back flapping my wings once sending me away from the lances at a fast speed. now I focus reiatsu along each blade of my right arm and my wings flare out like rocket boosters, I initate a sonido sending myself directly at the spears condensing the reiatsu around the blades on my arm aswell as sharpening the actual sword in my left hand, I overtake the spears and in a quick spin alter my angle and pass just between them giving them no time to guide into me and send a slice at each one that would separate them inhalf.

I then land on my talons and jump forward clawing out the ground sending me at you even faster, I raise my right arm and swing it down once im in range of you aiming to tear down your right collar bone with it then I rotate aiming to tear my actual sword directly across your torso, if these strikes make contact the wounds instead of bleeding even tho the slashing damage would still be their would leave a bright red gash across the wound, this is the effect of bloody awakening at work, the red mark is the ultimate form of sever requiring a blood tribute to be payed before it can be activated. the mark is an extension of the reiatsu absorbing field that is around my blades and will hold your blood back from the wound and instead siphon your reiatsu out the wound purifying it and making it useless to us both. this will be explained more in a little bit. continuing my onslaught I lash out at you wildly with a series of slashes and spins each one sending strikes at you with both arms this continues for a mere second altho in that time I unleash a good 20 strikes at you, I then whip my remaining tail over my shoulder at you aiming to slash across your torso as my other tail is halfway done growing back and my damaged lower armor is only sporting a few burns from the explosion it took damage from earlier.

I flick my tail upwards after whipping it down at you aiming to slap your face upwards with the spike which would put a gash thru it, I then curve my wings upwards as they regain their normal appearance and a rapid fire wave of ice spikes is shot at you from them aiming to riddle your body with puncture wounds, I then drop quickly spinning sending a kick from my leg at your shin aiming to slice it open and poison you again and also raising my sword aiming it at your gut mid spin to tear thru it, I finish the spin still crouched and clench my right fist and lift that arm rapidly bursting the reiatsu covering the blades shooting it behind me to give me a speed boost and jumping following the arm moving at hypersonic with the first of the blades only inches from your skin. I say "endless dance: reverse waterfall!" if this attack makes contact it will tear your head and neck off completely. I would then soar above you and point the bladed arm back down at you and say "this is the end! guillotine drop!" with that I drop down on you with reiatsu swirling around my right arm in a manner similar to zenkai and skysplitter, with this I aim to send my bladed arm right thru your body releasing the tearing force of the attack outwards sharpening it to a slashing point so that if hit or even in the AoE you will receive large gashes that threaten to tear you apart and cause deep wounds, once my blades touch the ground this attack rises upwards surrounding me aswell and expanding leaving my armor with a large amount of slashes in it altho none piercing thru it and the ground is sliced away in a large circle with gashes outlining the circle extending 20 feet around me. I stand up as my armor immediately starts to regrow to close the cuts this will take about a turn to complete without boosting it. I then stagger about aimlessly seemingly fazed from that last attack altho still keeping alert and ready to react at a moments notice, I say in a half maddened tone "now do you understand...the difference between us?"*

explaining a few details

bloody awakening: you mighta seen this around a bit altho this is the first time its full effects have been utilized in 2nd release. now normally the blood tribute is gained thru cutting the opponent and gaining a sample of their blood this stays the same, as does its ability to continually drain reiatsu upon the opponent taking damage from the blade again, under normal circumstances you only have to worry about my single sword but in second release those blades are always useable but not in that degree once bloody awakening is active I can sprout the entire arm instead of only one or two blades at a time and they gain the same pattern and abilitys as my main sword. now onto how it works in a more detailed explanation your get cut and the blood passes thru the same field as reiatsu does obviously this is then dissolved by the field and its composition is used to tweak the field so that it attaches to that substance like when your cut.

once cut the field can be removed and the wound can be healed without removing it aswell. once the damage is taken you immediatly begin to lose reiatsu thru the field which retains the absorbing abilitys thus purifying any and all reiatsu that passes out of the wound and disperses in the air. now when healing the wound without getting rid of the field its substantially harder to fully heal it as it gets in the way of healing, im sure youll figure out how to remove the field on your own but thats not the only thing you have to worry about since your still actually cut the veins and tendons and stuff are still severed and your still bleeding the blood is just not draining out the wound this leads to swelling and intense pain, if you get cut at a joint say your elbow or kneecap,shoulder ect and it remains untreated for 3 turns or more it will swell to the point you cant move that joint and the limb will get stiff however if you remove the field the pooled blood which was building pressure and swelling would gush out of the wound if left untreated in this state or to many are removed at one time you can bleed out in mere seconds the same goes for keeping the wounds untreated you would lose reiatsu to the point you couldent logically have any left with enough of them, while normally draining reiatsu from someone directly will disrupt their reiatsu flow and it would become increasingly hard to focus reiatsu im leaving that side effect out of this tech so that wont be a problem any other questions feel free to ask

Yori
09-28-2010, 04:12 PM
Damn i love this fight!!

junchurikioftheleaf
09-28-2010, 04:12 PM
lol have fun im goin for dinner back in a bit

Yori
09-28-2010, 04:41 PM
What's AOE?

junchurikioftheleaf
09-28-2010, 04:41 PM
What's AOE?
Area of Effect

Yori
09-28-2010, 04:42 PM
Gotcha

junchurikioftheleaf
09-28-2010, 04:52 PM
ok then have fun

Yori
09-28-2010, 04:59 PM
*you manage to heal your wounds and I smile behind my armor as while your talking the blood remaining on my blade from wounding you disappears as if it was absorbed into the blade. you explain your healing and send these spears at me as I utter two simple words "bloody awakening." with that I release a strong burst of my violent reiatsu weakening your spears and slowing them as they pass thru the wave and I swing my sword in my right arm upwards now brandishing a golden bloodsplatter pattern on the reflective black blade, the slits in the armor on my right arm open quickly extending outwards a black blade from each slit with the same type of pattern on it covering my right arm all the way up in blades these blades are mostly pointed forwards but going up the arm at the biceps the blades are only on the outer side of the arm and pointed back in a curve, I swing this arm down smashing all 7 spears at the same time hitting the center of the tip where their force would be most concentrated re-directing that force downwards into the ceiling.

I transfer my actual sword quickly slipping it deftly into the opening of my left arm held backwards like in the endless dance style, the limb clenches down around the handle with the same degree of grip as a regular hand and I jump back flapping my wings once sending me away from the lances at a fast speed. now I focus reiatsu along each blade of my right arm and my wings flare out like rocket boosters, I initate a sonido sending myself directly at the spears condensing the reiatsu around the blades on my arm aswell as sharpening the actual sword in my left hand, I overtake the spears and in a quick spin alter my angle and pass just between them giving them no time to guide into me and send a slice at each one that would separate them inhalf.

I then land on my talons and jump forward clawing out the ground sending me at you even faster, I raise my right arm and swing it down once im in range of you aiming to tear down your right collar bone with it then I rotate aiming to tear my actual sword directly across your torso, if these strikes make contact the wounds instead of bleeding even tho the slashing damage would still be their would leave a bright red gash across the wound, this is the effect of bloody awakening at work, the red mark is the ultimate form of sever requiring a blood tribute to be payed before it can be activated. the mark is an extension of the reiatsu absorbing field that is around my blades and will hold your blood back from the wound and instead siphon your reiatsu out the wound purifying it and making it useless to us both. this will be explained more in a little bit. continuing my onslaught I lash out at you wildly with a series of slashes and spins each one sending strikes at you with both arms this continues for a mere second altho in that time I unleash a good 20 strikes at you, I then whip my remaining tail over my shoulder at you aiming to slash across your torso as my other tail is halfway done growing back and my damaged lower armor is only sporting a few burns from the explosion it took damage from earlier.

I flick my tail upwards after whipping it down at you aiming to slap your face upwards with the spike which would put a gash thru it, I then curve my wings upwards as they regain their normal appearance and a rapid fire wave of ice spikes is shot at you from them aiming to riddle your body with puncture wounds, I then drop quickly spinning sending a kick from my leg at your shin aiming to slice it open and poison you again and also raising my sword aiming it at your gut mid spin to tear thru it, I finish the spin still crouched and clench my right fist and lift that arm rapidly bursting the reiatsu covering the blades shooting it behind me to give me a speed boost and jumping following the arm moving at hypersonic with the first of the blades only inches from your skin. I say "endless dance: reverse waterfall!" if this attack makes contact it will tear your head and neck off completely. I would then soar above you and point the bladed arm back down at you and say "this is the end! guillotine drop!" with that I drop down on you with reiatsu swirling around my right arm in a manner similar to zenkai and skysplitter, with this I aim to send my bladed arm right thru your body releasing the tearing force of the attack outwards sharpening it to a slashing point so that if hit or even in the AoE you will receive large gashes that threaten to tear you apart and cause deep wounds, once my blades touch the ground this attack rises upwards surrounding me aswell and expanding leaving my armor with a large amount of slashes in it altho none piercing thru it and the ground is sliced away in a large circle with gashes outlining the circle extending 20 feet around me. I stand up as my armor immediately starts to regrow to close the cuts this will take about a turn to complete without boosting it. I then stagger about aimlessly seemingly fazed from that last attack altho still keeping alert and ready to react at a moments notice, I say in a half maddened tone "now do you understand...the difference between us?"*

explaining a few details

bloody awakening: you mighta seen this around a bit altho this is the first time its full effects have been utilized in 2nd release. now normally the blood tribute is gained thru cutting the opponent and gaining a sample of their blood this stays the same, as does its ability to continually drain reiatsu upon the opponent taking damage from the blade again, under normal circumstances you only have to worry about my single sword but in second release those blades are always useable but not in that degree once bloody awakening is active I can sprout the entire arm instead of only one or two blades at a time and they gain the same pattern and abilitys as my main sword. now onto how it works in a more detailed explanation your get cut and the blood passes thru the same field as reiatsu does obviously this is then dissolved by the field and its composition is used to tweak the field so that it attaches to that substance like when your cut.

once cut the field can be removed and the wound can be healed without removing it aswell. once the damage is taken you immediatly begin to lose reiatsu thru the field which retains the absorbing abilitys thus purifying any and all reiatsu that passes out of the wound and disperses in the air. now when healing the wound without getting rid of the field its substantially harder to fully heal it as it gets in the way of healing, im sure youll figure out how to remove the field on your own but thats not the only thing you have to worry about since your still actually cut the veins and tendons and stuff are still severed and your still bleeding the blood is just not draining out the wound this leads to swelling and intense pain, if you get cut at a joint say your elbow or kneecap,shoulder ect and it remains untreated for 3 turns or more it will swell to the point you cant move that joint and the limb will get stiff however if you remove the field the pooled blood which was building pressure and swelling would gush out of the wound if left untreated in this state or to many are removed at one time you can bleed out in mere seconds the same goes for keeping the wounds untreated you would lose reiatsu to the point you couldent logically have any left with enough of them, while normally draining reiatsu from someone directly will disrupt their reiatsu flow and it would become increasingly hard to focus reiatsu im leaving that side effect out of this tech so that wont be a problem any other questions feel free to ask

My eyes widen once I see what has happen and you single handily over power my spears. (Should of up the speed on that) I said to myself. I then start back up a little bit. You then appear in front of me about to slash down on my I lean to the side avoiding the first strike, then when you are about to tear across my torso I skip back a bit with you just missing me. Without waisting time mentally I signal 10 spears as they appear on both of my sides and as you begin your slashing onslaught my spears that's floating which I'm mentally controlling begin to block your slashes as I drop down elevation a bit so I'm safe in case you tear down those spears. When your tail is about to come down on me I spin around as you miss the other strike with it as well. I then start skipping back once again on full alert.

When I see your wings moving with no hesitation I say Koko no Jomon and a giant wheel barrier appears in front of me when your spikes come. While that is holding off your spikes I also do Ryubi no Jomon and a gigantic door appears behind the wheel. So if your spikes make it through the wheel it will be stop by the door barrier. When you come and send a kick at my leg I jump shunpo up in the air three times which puts me in higher elevation. I then look and see your sending blades at me, with a spear in my right hand I start twirling it and this powerful wind force comes from it and your blade speed is decreased greatly as I shunpo to the side missing there mark completely. I then turned around and see you above me and your preparing for an attack. I clinch my right spear and some of the darkness that's covering half of the field begins to spiral around my sphere and me as my Spirit Energy raises. "You think I can't match your power! I am a God!! Feel It!"

After I shout that I say: Yari no Akuma My spears turn red with the black energy still around them. My eyes turn pitch black and my muscles becomes more rip. I then took flight directly at you while your coming down at me with a twisted smile on my face. While taking flight at you my spear became longer as I thrust it, at the same time you thrust your arm. When my spear and your arm collide it was like time stopped and a loud pitch ringing overtook the field. My side behind me light up Red and your side light up whatever you Spirit color was. The colliding force between both our attacks is so great that the roof begin to break and all the pillars are blown away. The colliding force between both our both our attacks cancel each other out and both of us are sent back from each other. This huge wind over took the field with the roof of Las Noches still about to collide in.

When I stood up my eyes are still black but half of my shinigami clothing is ripped off (Top Half) I receive no slashes from your attack because my attack force collided with yours and both of our attacks were negated. With the darkness still behind me I reach out and another red spear comes in my hand as I breath heavily. "Now what? I know you got AoD and you already know that I still have a good attack left. Are we going to continue how we are now or should we up the level once again?" When I said my Spirit Energy rises up slightly and it still take on it's new color (red) "Your choice"

junchurikioftheleaf
09-28-2010, 05:02 PM
will counter once i finish mah homework

Yori
09-28-2010, 05:04 PM
God I had a Aizen moment once again

junchurikioftheleaf
09-28-2010, 07:07 PM
ok works done countering now

junchurikioftheleaf
09-28-2010, 07:48 PM
My eyes widen once I see what has happen and you single handily over power my spears. (Should of up the speed on that) I said to myself. I then start back up a little bit. You then appear in front of me about to slash down on my I lean to the side avoiding the first strike, then when you are about to tear across my torso I skip back a bit with you just missing me. Without waisting time mentally I signal 10 spears as they appear on both of my sides and as you begin your slashing onslaught my spears that's floating which I'm mentally controlling begin to block your slashes as I drop down elevation a bit so I'm safe in case you tear down those spears. When your tail is about to come down on me I spin around as you miss the other strike with it as well. I then start skipping back once again on full alert.

When I see your wings moving with no hesitation I say Koko no Jomon and a giant wheel barrier appears in front of me when your spikes come. While that is holding off your spikes I also do Ryubi no Jomon and a gigantic door appears behind the wheel. So if your spikes make it through the wheel it will be stop by the door barrier. When you come and send a kick at my leg I jump shunpo up in the air three times which puts me in higher elevation. I then look and see your sending blades at me, with a spear in my right hand I start twirling it and this powerful wind force comes from it and your blade speed is decreased greatly as I shunpo to the side missing there mark completely. I then turned around and see you above me and your preparing for an attack. I clinch my right spear and some of the darkness that's covering half of the field begins to spiral around my sphere and me as my Spirit Energy raises. "You think I can't match your power! I am a God!! Feel It!"

After I shout that I say: Yari no Akuma My spears turn red with the black energy still around them. My eyes turn pitch black and my muscles becomes more rip. I then took flight directly at you while your coming down at me with a twisted smile on my face. While taking flight at you my spear became longer as I thrust it, at the same time you thrust your arm. When my spear and your arm collide it was like time stopped and a loud pitch ringing overtook the field. My side behind me light up Red and your side light up whatever you Spirit color was. The colliding force between both our attacks is so great that the roof begin to break and all the pillars are blown away. The colliding force between both our both our attacks cancel each other out and both of us are sent back from each other. This huge wind over took the field with the roof of Las Noches still about to collide in.

When I stood up my eyes are still black but half of my shinigami clothing is ripped off (Top Half) I receive no slashes from your attack because my attack force collided with yours and both of our attacks were negated. With the darkness still behind me I reach out and another red spear comes in my hand as I breath heavily. "Now what? I know you got AoD and you already know that I still have a good attack left. Are we going to continue how we are now or should we up the level once again?" When I said my Spirit Energy rises up slightly and it still take on it's new color (red) "Your choice" skipping most of the counter since it was succesful...

* our attacks collide creating a massive collision of reiatsu lighting up the darkness of hueco mundo with the two colors of red and a slightly blue silver, our attacks cancel eachother destroying the roof we were fighting above.

you start talking and I stand up and walk staggering into the air and say "you want...to see...my power? fine then...bare witness and cower in awe...BEHOLD madness!" with that I fall over landing on my knees dropping my sword so that it falls and gets stuck in a piece of rubble from the destroyed ceiling, both of my hands shoot up around my helmet as I let the building madness take over my mind and possibly yours aswell as I release a deafening reiatsu laced roar loud enough to cause the rubble still falling around us to crack apart and shatter even more, should you be caught up in the soundwave emanating from this your mind would be caught within the embrace of madness for a mere second but in that second you would gain the memorys of being killed a thousand different ways and experience that pain and torture all at once seeing these happen before your eyes, this would drive your mind mad turning you into a senseless frightened animal for but a mere second before the snap back to reality would nearly collapse your consciousness from the shock, this could easily cause your body to stop responding to signals from the brain for a short period of time and would likely make your movements shaky and uncoordinated.

the soundwave passes and I stand back up looking down towards the collapsed roof. I lift my right hand and flex the fingers outwards and 3 nearly invisible wires of ice extend rapidly to my sword handle and wrap around it, I pull the sword back to my hand and drop it into place as I was holding it before. I then walk staggering unsteadily towards you without even lifting my head as my armor fully repairs itself and my second tail is grown back, I lift my right arm and disappear appearing infront of you passing by infront of you already my arm slams forward aiming to smash straight thru your torso tearing out your chest cavity but keeping the entire wound from bleeding with bloody awakening still active. I then rapidly step backwards jumping back across your path, I lift my left arm and the large claws extending off it are aimed to drag across you putting some deep gashes across you, I then back spin so fast my image blurs and I lift my leg with the talons aimed to stab right into your stomach and I then jump off my other leg completing the spin lifting my other leg aiming to send the talons crashing across your face both strikes covered in my toxin.

I land facing away from you and rapidly turn around and charge you again aiming to impale your throat on the horn on my helmet, I also lift my left arm to swing the blade its holding down at your lance to prevent it from raising up to point at me, I stretch the fingers of my right hand forming 5 threads of ice that are hair-thin and clear so the only thing that would betray their existence would be reflected light which is not something needed to worry about due to the darkened field, they would then rapidly move up to swirl around you aiming to wrap both your arms and legs and then around your neck loosely so you wouldent notice, I would then jump back lifting my gaze to reveal my eyes now glazed over like I'm not even awake, I swirl both my tails up over my shoulders and point them directly at you as my body glows with reiatsu I charge two ceros at each tail point and another infront of my horn. I jump back farther to put distance between us and let out a low growl waiting for you to try something.*

Yori
09-28-2010, 08:33 PM
skipping most of the counter since it was succesful...

* our attacks collide creating a massive collision of reiatsu lighting up the darkness of hueco mundo with the two colors of red and a slightly blue silver, our attacks cancel eachother destroying the roof we were fighting above.

you start talking and I stand up and walk staggering into the air and say "you want...to see...my power? fine then...bare witness and cower in awe...BEHOLD madness!" with that I fall over landing on my knees dropping my sword so that it falls and gets stuck in a piece of rubble from the destroyed ceiling, both of my hands shoot up around my helmet as I let the building madness take over my mind and possibly yours aswell as I release a deafening reiatsu laced roar loud enough to cause the rubble still falling around us to crack apart and shatter even more, should you be caught up in the soundwave emanating from this your mind would be caught within the embrace of madness for a mere second but in that second you would gain the memorys of being killed a thousand different ways and experience that pain and torture all at once seeing these happen before your eyes, this would drive your mind mad turning you into a senseless frightened animal for but a mere second before the snap back to reality would nearly collapse your consciousness from the shock, this could easily cause your body to stop responding to signals from the brain for a short period of time and would likely make your movements shaky and uncoordinated.

the soundwave passes and I stand back up looking down towards the collapsed roof. I lift my right hand and flex the fingers outwards and 3 nearly invisible wires of ice extend rapidly to my sword handle and wrap around it, I pull the sword back to my hand and drop it into place as I was holding it before. I then walk staggering unsteadily towards you without even lifting my head as my armor fully repairs itself and my second tail is grown back, I lift my right arm and disappear appearing infront of you passing by infront of you already my arm slams forward aiming to smash straight thru your torso tearing out your chest cavity but keeping the entire wound from bleeding with bloody awakening still active. I then rapidly step backwards jumping back across your path, I lift my left arm and the large claws extending off it are aimed to drag across you putting some deep gashes across you, I then back spin so fast my image blurs and I lift my leg with the talons aimed to stab right into your stomach and I then jump off my other leg completing the spin lifting my other leg aiming to send the talons crashing across your face both strikes covered in my toxin.

I land facing away from you and rapidly turn around and charge you again aiming to impale your throat on the horn on my helmet, I also lift my left arm to swing the blade its holding down at your lance to prevent it from raising up to point at me, I stretch the fingers of my right hand forming 5 threads of ice that are hair-thin and clear so the only thing that would betray their existence would be reflected light which is not something needed to worry about due to the darkened field, they would then rapidly move up to swirl around you aiming to wrap both your arms and legs and then around your neck loosely so you wouldent notice, I would then jump back lifting my gaze to reveal my eyes now glazed over like I'm not even awake, I swirl both my tails up over my shoulders and point them directly at you as my body glows with reiatsu I charge two ceros at each tail point and another infront of my horn. I jump back farther to put distance between us and let out a low growl waiting for you to try something.*

When you release the roar I wave my hand and say Bakudo 73: Tozansho and a inverted pyramid forms around covering me protecting me from the sound wave. while inside that I also do a smaller version of Kikai no Jomon so I'm protected further from the sound. When it was over the kido's dispersed and I facing towards you with this serious look in my face. "Bring It."

I then clinch my spear and the flames of it became hotter as I'm holding it but is unburned. When you appear in front of me I raise my spear up blocking your first slash as I skip back immediately after I block it. I toss away the spear and another appears in my right hand and left with the flames still hot. When you start rapidly skpping back I have one spear head facing in front of me and another facing behind me. Suddenly they start a rapid extending and retracting for 4 full seconds, it looks like 100 of spears appearing over and over again and this attack is also my defense protecting all around me. I then stop my extending and when your talon is about to stab me in the stomach, I lift my left spear up so it intercepts as I spin around quickly while ducking down as my spear in my right hand extends aiming right through your heart at Mach 12 speed it changes into pure light due to me still trying to manage the power of my final form Bankai.

When you come at me at with your helmet before it hit's me a spear from the sky falls down at Mach 13 speed and is about to impale you through your back and pierce through all your armor as I spin around past you and you miss me. With my spear still light up I can see your ice as I jump shunpo up in the air and your ice miss. I then gaze at you and see your about to perform cero's. I let go of my spear and it start's levitating and glow red again. Suddenly 20 more spears appear around me facing towards you. I then point towards your direction and say: "Witness the speed of Yari no Akuma." My spears then turn dark blending in with the area making it harder to see them and they took off at exactly Mach 13.5 speed and all of them are guided at you. If you are hit with a spear you are most likely dead because I'm looking for the kill.

I then held out my hand and another red spear appears as I'm ready for anything.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-28-2010, 08:46 PM
hmm ya know thats the second time iv seen a questionable counter im not entirely clear on teh rules and stuff so that might be a form of time manipulation im gonna counter anyways tho cuz i really dun care at this point

junchurikioftheleaf
09-28-2010, 09:15 PM
When you release the roar I wave my hand and say Bakudo 73: Tozansho and a inverted pyramid forms around covering me protecting me from the sound wave. while inside that I also do a smaller version of Kikai no Jomon so I'm protected further from the sound. When it was over the kido's dispersed and I facing towards you with this serious look in my face. "Bring It."

I then clinch my spear and the flames of it became hotter as I'm holding it but is unburned. When you appear in front of me I raise my spear up blocking your first slash as I skip back immediately after I block it. I toss away the spear and another appears in my right hand and left with the flames still hot. When you start rapidly skpping back I have one spear head facing in front of me and another facing behind me. Suddenly they start a rapid extending and retracting for 4 full seconds, it looks like 100 of spears appearing over and over again and this attack is also my defense protecting all around me. I then stop my extending and when your talon is about to stab me in the stomach, I lift my left spear up so it intercepts as I spin around quickly while ducking down as my spear in my right hand extends aiming right through your heart at Mach 12 speed it changes into pure light due to me still trying to manage the power of my final form Bankai.

When you come at me at with your helmet before it hit's me a spear from the sky falls down at Mach 13 speed and is about to impale you through your back and pierce through all your armor as I spin around past you and you miss me. With my spear still light up I can see your ice as I jump shunpo up in the air and your ice miss. I then gaze at you and see your about to perform cero's. I let go of my spear and it start's levitating and glow red again. Suddenly 20 more spears appear around me facing towards you. I then point towards your direction and say: "Witness the speed of Yari no Akuma." My spears then turn dark blending in with the area making it harder to see them and they took off at exactly Mach 13.5 speed and all of them are guided at you. If you are hit with a spear you are most likely dead because I'm looking for the kill.

I then held out my hand and another red spear appears as I'm ready for anything.
*you stop my first strike with a spear and then create two more as I jump back my claws deflect off a spear and they extend around you fro a period of time altho with no specified direction other then around you I take no hits from them and you try blocking my talons on your spear then try to strike at my heart while avoiding the kick, this would cause both our attacks to miss as my movement would have placed me spinning over you just dodging your spear in the spin. you try to drop a spear on me but its deflected by the blades that would be extending over my back from my right arm being positioned how it is, this causes that attack to simply fall over and clatter off me harmlessly.

I charge my attack and you create these spears that blend in altho its no matter as you fire your attack I fire mine releasing my fusion cero roar, this fires all 3 ceros at the same time and I release a reiatsu enhanced roar that sends them spinning around eachother so they spread out and fuse into one big blast that would disintegrate your spears which are all aimed at the same spot so they wouldent move due to the guiding, the blast rapidly descended upon you if it hits you will be overtaken by the power of it and both your mind and body will be torn apart as the soundwave following the roar implements a weaker version of my initial madness roar and the cero blasts your body to nothing more then smoke. should you have survived this I lift my right arm and reiatsu swirls around the arm in an intense form creating a move known as inmetsu bakuha, I point this skyward and fire the blast creating a swirling almost drill like blast of sharpened reiatsu that aims to hit your sky of spears and expand outwards the ripping force tearing thru each and every one thats left. I then let out a roar and my wings spread out to either side and I charge reiatsu into them expanding the size greatly this excess of power then fires off as several glowing blasts of reiatsu that all converge upon where you were in a wide area creating a massive and widespread column of energy exploding skyward that would wipe out anything within the blast zone of 400 ft, I sonido backwards and just escape the range as I roar in delight at the destruction. I then drop to the ground to stand upon the rubble of las noches waiting to see the aftermath.*

Hally
09-28-2010, 09:56 PM
Have you used the killer move yet Jun?? You know the move you nearly killed me with in that one fight?

Yori
09-29-2010, 07:37 AM
*you stop my first strike with a spear and then create two more as I jump back my claws deflect off a spear and they extend around you fro a period of time altho with no specified direction other then around you I take no hits from them and you try blocking my talons on your spear then try to strike at my heart while avoiding the kick, this would cause both our attacks to miss as my movement would have placed me spinning over you just dodging your spear in the spin. you try to drop a spear on me but its deflected by the blades that would be extending over my back from my right arm being positioned how it is, this causes that attack to simply fall over and clatter off me harmlessly.

I charge my attack and you create these spears that blend in altho its no matter as you fire your attack I fire mine releasing my fusion cero roar, this fires all 3 ceros at the same time and I release a reiatsu enhanced roar that sends them spinning around eachother so they spread out and fuse into one big blast that would disintegrate your spears which are all aimed at the same spot so they wouldent move due to the guiding, the blast rapidly descended upon you if it hits you will be overtaken by the power of it and both your mind and body will be torn apart as the soundwave following the roar implements a weaker version of my initial madness roar and the cero blasts your body to nothing more then smoke. should you have survived this I lift my right arm and reiatsu swirls around the arm in an intense form creating a move known as inmetsu bakuha, I point this skyward and fire the blast creating a swirling almost drill like blast of sharpened reiatsu that aims to hit your sky of spears and expand outwards the ripping force tearing thru each and every one thats left. I then let out a roar and my wings spread out to either side and I charge reiatsu into them expanding the size greatly this excess of power then fires off as several glowing blasts of reiatsu that all converge upon where you were in a wide area creating a massive and widespread column of energy exploding skyward that would wipe out anything within the blast zone of 400 ft, I sonido backwards and just escape the range as I roar in delight at the destruction. I then drop to the ground to stand upon the rubble of las noches waiting to see the aftermath.*

When the cero blast comes I point my spear with it's head right at it. I then say Uchu no Suteppu: Yari. When I said this a tremendous force of energy escapes from my spear spiraling outwards towards your blast. The two collides and the field once again is taken over by a red light. My blast and your blast once again cancel each other out as I am no levitating in the sky unharmed. When you attack at my above spears the quickly fade away as your attack goes right through the sky hitting nothing. Then when your other attack comes I start skipping back while doing shunpo at the same time until I fade away deep in the darkness behind me.

Moments later when it was done the ground before us start shaking and I appear out of the darkness with my energy sprouting out wards. Then the wind around us begin to pick up a bit and look towards you with a serious mean look on my face. Suddenly 100's of red spears appear behind me all pointing towards your location. "When you were about to attack the spears above, I mentally call each of them to appear in the darkness." The darkness behind me then was slightly pushed away as all my spears appear behind me. "This what happens when I increase my offensive capabilities and decrease my defense."

The spears then started ringing as if they were crying, wanting to come at you. I then say: Shuken no Suteppu: Yari. Instantly all of my spears sprouted at you at Mach 13 speed. There a max of 150 spears all of them coming at you and all of them are guided. These spears are more powerful than the ones I casually wield. If you get hit by more than 3 you are dead, get hit by 2 will be close to death, get hit by 1 you will suffer great damage. These spears are very durable and can pierce through your armor. I then with the spear in my hand levitated further in the sky watching over. "Now do you see why I am a God! What being can mentally process this power, what arrancar can match the power of this attack!!"

junchurikioftheleaf
09-29-2010, 12:23 PM
Have you used the killer move yet Jun?? You know the move you nearly killed me with in that one fight?
nearly...killed with....hmm im nto sure what your reffering to sorry `o.o" and yori imma counter in a bit just got home crazy gym period then had to walk to tired as hell

junchurikioftheleaf
09-29-2010, 03:33 PM
When the cero blast comes I point my spear with it's head right at it. I then say Uchu no Suteppu: Yari. When I said this a tremendous force of energy escapes from my spear spiraling outwards towards your blast. The two collides and the field once again is taken over by a red light. My blast and your blast once again cancel each other out as I am no levitating in the sky unharmed. When you attack at my above spears the quickly fade away as your attack goes right through the sky hitting nothing. Then when your other attack comes I start skipping back while doing shunpo at the same time until I fade away deep in the darkness behind me.

Moments later when it was done the ground before us start shaking and I appear out of the darkness with my energy sprouting out wards. Then the wind around us begin to pick up a bit and look towards you with a serious mean look on my face. Suddenly 100's of red spears appear behind me all pointing towards your location. "When you were about to attack the spears above, I mentally call each of them to appear in the darkness." The darkness behind me then was slightly pushed away as all my spears appear behind me. "This what happens when I increase my offensive capabilities and decrease my defense."

The spears then started ringing as if they were crying, wanting to come at you. I then say: Shuken no Suteppu: Yari. Instantly all of my spears sprouted at you at Mach 13 speed. There a max of 150 spears all of them coming at you and all of them are guided. These spears are more powerful than the ones I casually wield. If you get hit by more than 3 you are dead, get hit by 2 will be close to death, get hit by 1 you will suffer great damage. These spears are very durable and can pierce through your armor. I then with the spear in my hand levitated further in the sky watching over. "Now do you see why I am a God! What being can mentally process this power, what arrancar can match the power of this attack!!"
*you avoid my attacks and summon your spears behind you and I release a small sigh as my body glows with reiatsu inside my armor, the instant you give the command to attack your spears move forward and suddenly stop dead trapped within an extremely thick wall of ice. this will only hold them for a few seconds as my madness recedes and I speak out to you "you call yourself a god?! you say nothing can match you?! Ill show you true power! NOW be the first to witness! the art of breaking!" with that my armor, the blades on my right arm, and my sword cracks severely along its entire structure and erupts off in a flash of steel blue reiatsu, when this flash subsides im revealed with my normal clothing and completely pale white skin distinctive of my release forms altho missing both my jacket and my sleeveless blue shirt revealing my hollow hole in the upper right part of my torso and showing two wings of reiatsu sprouting directly out of my back and clearly showing my face as their is no longer any mask fragment on my face instead theirs a complete set of jaw bones around the opening in my left arm and the four claws protruding from the limb are covered in a layer of ice extending the claws to an exact 3 ft. my hair is standing on end and my eyes retain their crimson color distinctive of my second release also signifying that this is only my second release without its armor. the lack of armor which while it didnt directly affect my speed due to its relative lightness it still restricted movement greatly and without it and no longer carrying my heavy sword im able to move much faster.

I look at your attack as it now speeds towards me, my eyes flash completely red for a second before returning to normal red and I make a sonido backwards and lift my right arm and a blade exactly like my 2nd release sword extends out of the palm altho not detaching from it, I lift a hand and a copy of your wall of spears appears made of ice altho the spears have a somewhat different design to them while not as durable they can move at the same speed and follow the same attack pattern as them like a mirror aiming to crash into each and every spear, I use this opportunity to sonido along behind the wave of ice and jump into the cloud of spears slipping between them and then rapidly spinning and slicing with my blade and claws coated in reiatsu breaking apart spears left and right along with using several sonidos to prevent them from hitting me slipping between each and every opening between them causing them to clash together several times and using my tails to catch and redirect any that attack from any angle outside my immediate view, I slice more apart and in a few seconds your entire attack falls apart, I make another sonido appearing infront of you. I quickly say "how does it feel..to face of against true power?" I make a quick slash with my left arm aiming to drag my 3 ft long claws across you putting deep wounds into you, the slash is fast enough to blur out completely. I then lift a leg at your gut to slice you with the poisoned talons then I quickly jump with my other leg to flip over you and lash you with my twin tails then land and turn around pushing my right arm forward as the 5 foot blade extended from my palm shoots out at you point blank and 5 more sprout out from around my wrist aiming to quickly impale your torso with them damaging lungs intestines and the heart. I then sprout another blade directly from the palm aiming to impale it right thru you. these blades still retain the effects of bloody awakening

I fire these blades at you and then backhand spring several times before launching into the air and swinging my left arm down materializing a dome of my own ice lances around you with a more streamlined form then your spears, these shoot at you aiming to pierce thru you from all over. I then drop to the rubble below me and lift my left arm again sprouting alot of pieces of rubble into the air on pillars of ice that shatter quickly only maintaining a small amount of the ice to hold them up creating a surrounding field of platforms with you in the center, I jump into the field of platforms and rapidly sonido from one to the next passing behind you over you next to you all around with this aiming to confuse you. I lift my right arm and sprout the entire set of blades and by now I have enough momentum to keep this speed up without using a sonido so I stop that and simply us my speed to jump around you passing your left side I swing my arm up aiming to put atleast 7 slices thru your side with one stroke and continue onwards rebounding off another platform, as im jumping around I say "are you confused yet, if not thats a miracle surely the absurd amounts of ice iv created just now with no source of water and the profound speed iv gained should have you trying to figure out what happened? allow me to enlighten you!" I pass infront of you appearing as no more then a blur and slash my right arm aiming to slice you open all across the torso, I continue again with my rebounding and say "my wings are made of reiatsu and not every piece of ice has to be made of water, I can create ice from my reiatsu aswell but only in this form where my wings make up for the lack of water removing the restriction on some of the smaller scale large moves like those, not only that I can bend and twist now without my armor im able to move alot more freely." I create 3 clones of myself with my reiatsu and they sprout off jumping around this field aswell, all four of us attack at once with from every side two clones attacking from your sides swinging the right arm and another attacking directly infront of you again with the right arm, I create a wall of ice behind you and sail down from above firing the complete set of blades at you as I descend and then crashing down on you with my left arm aiming to tear right into you with it. I would then jump away as would my clones and scatter around surrounding you. I let the clones fade and sprout another set of blades ready for you if you survived. I say " I will decide...when and how I die! this place does not suit my fate, but it fits you quite nicely. is your world spinning yet? come, ill make it all stop!"*

Yori
09-29-2010, 06:56 PM
Are you still in second release?

junchurikioftheleaf
09-29-2010, 06:57 PM
yea i just got rid of my armor remember arrancars could get rid of parts of their releases

Yori
09-29-2010, 06:58 PM
I know. I guess it's time for me to force you into AoD. You are about to witness the golden spears.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-29-2010, 07:00 PM
I know. I guess it's time for me to force you into AoD. You are about to witness the golden spears.
i already did my AoD >.> its not much it changes my battle style a bit and produces that roar

Yori
09-29-2010, 07:01 PM
Ah dammit. Well, I guess we are going to contiune until one of us can't anymore

junchurikioftheleaf
09-29-2010, 07:03 PM
lol yea now things are gonna change because my armors gone

junchurikioftheleaf
09-29-2010, 07:05 PM
the art of breaking is my last resort move because it gets rid of the main part of my 2nd release so i can fight differently I lose my armor and my constantly held sword but i gain speed flexibility and more manuverability with my abilitys like now being able to fire the blades I generate where as they would have gotten stuck in the armor before and stuff like that this form centers more around my ice abilitys i think

Yori
09-29-2010, 07:32 PM
*you avoid my attacks and summon your spears behind you and I release a small sigh as my body glows with reiatsu inside my armor, the instant you give the command to attack your spears move forward and suddenly stop dead trapped within an extremely thick wall of ice. this will only hold them for a few seconds as my madness recedes and I speak out to you "you call yourself a god?! you say nothing can match you?! Ill show you true power! NOW be the first to witness! the art of breaking!" with that my armor, the blades on my right arm, and my sword cracks severely along its entire structure and erupts off in a flash of steel blue reiatsu, when this flash subsides im revealed with my normal clothing and completely pale white skin distinctive of my release forms altho missing both my jacket and my sleeveless blue shirt revealing my hollow hole in the upper right part of my torso and showing two wings of reiatsu sprouting directly out of my back and clearly showing my face as their is no longer any mask fragment on my face instead theirs a complete set of jaw bones around the opening in my left arm and the four claws protruding from the limb are covered in a layer of ice extending the claws to an exact 3 ft. my hair is standing on end and my eyes retain their crimson color distinctive of my second release also signifying that this is only my second release without its armor. the lack of armor which while it didnt directly affect my speed due to its relative lightness it still restricted movement greatly and without it and no longer carrying my heavy sword im able to move much faster.

I look at your attack as it now speeds towards me, my eyes flash completely red for a second before returning to normal red and I make a sonido backwards and lift my right arm and a blade exactly like my 2nd release sword extends out of the palm altho not detaching from it, I lift a hand and a copy of your wall of spears appears made of ice altho the spears have a somewhat different design to them while not as durable they can move at the same speed and follow the same attack pattern as them like a mirror aiming to crash into each and every spear, I use this opportunity to sonido along behind the wave of ice and jump into the cloud of spears slipping between them and then rapidly spinning and slicing with my blade and claws coated in reiatsu breaking apart spears left and right along with using several sonidos to prevent them from hitting me slipping between each and every opening between them causing them to clash together several times and using my tails to catch and redirect any that attack from any angle outside my immediate view, I slice more apart and in a few seconds your entire attack falls apart, I make another sonido appearing infront of you. I quickly say "how does it feel..to face of against true power?" I make a quick slash with my left arm aiming to drag my 3 ft long claws across you putting deep wounds into you, the slash is fast enough to blur out completely. I then lift a leg at your gut to slice you with the poisoned talons then I quickly jump with my other leg to flip over you and lash you with my twin tails then land and turn around pushing my right arm forward as the 5 foot blade extended from my palm shoots out at you point blank and 5 more sprout out from around my wrist aiming to quickly impale your torso with them damaging lungs intestines and the heart. I then sprout another blade directly from the palm aiming to impale it right thru you. these blades still retain the effects of bloody awakening

I fire these blades at you and then backhand spring several times before launching into the air and swinging my left arm down materializing a dome of my own ice lances around you with a more streamlined form then your spears, these shoot at you aiming to pierce thru you from all over. I then drop to the rubble below me and lift my left arm again sprouting alot of pieces of rubble into the air on pillars of ice that shatter quickly only maintaining a small amount of the ice to hold them up creating a surrounding field of platforms with you in the center, I jump into the field of platforms and rapidly sonido from one to the next passing behind you over you next to you all around with this aiming to confuse you. I lift my right arm and sprout the entire set of blades and by now I have enough momentum to keep this speed up without using a sonido so I stop that and simply us my speed to jump around you passing your left side I swing my arm up aiming to put atleast 7 slices thru your side with one stroke and continue onwards rebounding off another platform, as im jumping around I say "are you confused yet, if not thats a miracle surely the absurd amounts of ice iv created just now with no source of water and the profound speed iv gained should have you trying to figure out what happened? allow me to enlighten you!" I pass infront of you appearing as no more then a blur and slash my right arm aiming to slice you open all across the torso, I continue again with my rebounding and say "my wings are made of reiatsu and not every piece of ice has to be made of water, I can create ice from my reiatsu aswell but only in this form where my wings make up for the lack of water removing the restriction on some of the smaller scale large moves like those, not only that I can bend and twist now without my armor im able to move alot more freely." I create 3 clones of myself with my reiatsu and they sprout off jumping around this field aswell, all four of us attack at once with from every side two clones attacking from your sides swinging the right arm and another attacking directly infront of you again with the right arm, I create a wall of ice behind you and sail down from above firing the complete set of blades at you as I descend and then crashing down on you with my left arm aiming to tear right into you with it. I would then jump away as would my clones and scatter around surrounding you. I let the clones fade and sprout another set of blades ready for you if you survived. I say " I will decide...when and how I die! this place does not suit my fate, but it fits you quite nicely. is your world spinning yet? come, ill make it all stop!"*

When you come down with your left arm I skip back some so you just miss me, and when your your leg is about to come contact with me I lift up my spear in my right hand blocking it. When you jump over, I'm still on alert and block your two tail strike with my spear. When your extended blade comes I lean to the right while blocking it with mines. I then hold my spear towards your direction as 5 more of your blades comes, my Spear then quickly did a rapid extension and retracting blocking all 5 of your blades. When your ice comes towards me I immediately drop down elevation as they crash into each other missing me. You then starting to rapid sonido as i look around trying to pin point your location. Since I can't I lift up my spear as it levitates and I close my eyes. When you are about to cut through my left side my spear that was levitated intercepts and block your slash. While you are talking another spear come forth levitating as I still have my eyes close not moving. When you are about to slash through my torso the new spear along with the other one blocks that attack. When your clones comes in close enough my spears sprouted and rapidly rotated around me and your clones are slice in half horizontally as I shunpo out of my rotating spears now on the opposite side of where I was your blades miss. When you come down with your left arm a spear jump in front of me blocking it. I then open my eyes and see settle down and listen to the words you speak.

"Death. You speak as if you ascended a level above me. LET ME CRUSH THAT THOUGHT AND BURY IT WITHIN THE RUBBLE BENEATH US!!" When I said that my Spirit Energy sky rockets and my spears fall to the ground dead. Suddenly 5 golden spears appear high above the sky rotating. I say: Finare no Suteppu and a 2 gold spears comes in my right and left hand. "Finare. The strongest of my spear techniques. It's destructive capabilities surpasses all of my previous attacks." I then wave my right hand down with one of the spears in my hand and the ground behind me separated. "See that. Even if you block a slash, the force behind my swing can crush your bones. Too many words, don't worry I will give you a demonstration."

I then got in a running like stance and my hair color turns bright white and my SP color turns to pure gold. I then took off so quickly that whatever was behind me was blown away completely. I appear in front of you with my the gold spear in my hand coming down towards you aiming to split you in half. Even if you block it, the force of it will send you crashing. I have my other spear in my left hand facing towards you so if you even move an inch the spear will extend so fast aiming to kill you, guided. The spear head in my other hand begins to light up a little bit and it begins to draw in energy for an attack.

Yori
09-29-2010, 07:38 PM
Finare. My final ability. No reaper of BFV can match the power of Finare. My energy and it's energy are one. Meaning my strength and speed have increased.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-29-2010, 08:03 PM
When you come down with your left arm I skip back some so you just miss me, and when your your leg is about to come contact with me I lift up my spear in my right hand blocking it. When you jump over, I'm still on alert and block your two tail strike with my spear. When your extended blade comes I lean to the right while blocking it with mines. I then hold my spear towards your direction as 5 more of your blades comes, my Spear then quickly did a rapid extension and retracting blocking all 5 of your blades. When your ice comes towards me I immediately drop down elevation as they crash into each other missing me. You then starting to rapid sonido as i look around trying to pin point your location. Since I can't I lift up my spear as it levitates and I close my eyes. When you are about to cut through my left side my spear that was levitated intercepts and block your slash. While you are talking another spear come forth levitating as I still have my eyes close not moving. When you are about to slash through my torso the new spear along with the other one blocks that attack. When your clones comes in close enough my spears sprouted and rapidly rotated around me and your clones are slice in half horizontally as I shunpo out of my rotating spears now on the opposite side of where I was your blades miss. When you come down with your left arm a spear jump in front of me blocking it. I then open my eyes and see settle down and listen to the words you speak.

"Death. You speak as if you ascended a level above me. LET ME CRUSH THAT THOUGHT AND BURY IT WITHIN THE RUBBLE BENEATH US!!" When I said that my Spirit Energy sky rockets and my spears fall to the ground dead. Suddenly 5 golden spears appear high above the sky rotating. I say: Finare no Suteppu and a 2 gold spears comes in my right and left hand. "Finare. The strongest of my spear techniques. It's destructive capabilities surpasses all of my previous attacks." I then wave my right hand down with one of the spears in my hand and the ground behind me separated. "See that. Even if you block a slash, the force behind my swing can crush your bones. Too many words, don't worry I will give you a demonstration."

I then got in a running like stance and my hair color turns bright white and my SP color turns to pure gold. I then took off so quickly that whatever was behind me was blown away completely. I appear in front of you with my the gold spear in my hand coming down towards you aiming to split you in half. Even if you block it, the force of it will send you crashing. I have my other spear in my left hand facing towards you so if you even move an inch the spear will extend so fast aiming to kill you, guided. The spear head in my other hand begins to light up a little bit and it begins to draw in energy for an attack.
good i have the perfect move for that...

*you stop my attacks and speak then activate your final tech. you speak again and I respond by saying "hmph no matter what you do I'll end it here, I'll take everything away from you!" you charge me and I smirk as I retract all but one blade which detaches from my palm and I grab the handle and lift it ready for your attack swirling reiatsu around the blade, I swing it upwards angling it so the attack merely slides right down the blade without making full head on contact and I move to the side so the force is deflected forward rather quickly and your sent forward off balance in a move known as guard impact this will also serve to make your second spear slightly inaccurate,I also quickly shoot one of my tails out putting it between me and the second lance as the slight halt from stabbing the tail will give me the fraction of the time I need to move forward so that the extending spear just misses me which it then begins to gather power and I pull my blade upwards gliding it along your spear and swing it directly behind the spear at your torso aiming to cleave you inhalf swinging with both my hand and my clawed appendage as my tail snaps off following your extended spear, reiatsu swirls around my sword at a faster intensity as it nears you and I utter "skysplitter" releasing the attack pointblank aiming to tear right thru you and then grind your body in on itself killing you. I jump back flapping my wings to get a good distance back and lift my blade to wait for the aftermath.

I make a motion with my remaining tail and the tail that I left impaled on your other spear self destructs with the reiatsu still coursing thru it coating the spear in ice which then implodes on the spear aiming to crush it. I say aloud "in the end it's your own attacks strength that puts you at the disadvantage, making a forceful attack is a simple matter but power is nothing without control." to demonstrate this I lift my sword and casually swing it out to my side and the resulting force from the attack cleaves open the rubble all the way to a shattered pillar about 10 yards away. "your bankai isint mastered yet, it will be useless to you here!"*

Yori
09-30-2010, 08:26 AM
good i have the perfect move for that...

*you stop my attacks and speak then activate your final tech. you speak again and I respond by saying "hmph no matter what you do I'll end it here, I'll take everything away from you!" you charge me and I smirk as I retract all but one blade which detaches from my palm and I grab the handle and lift it ready for your attack swirling reiatsu around the blade, I swing it upwards angling it so the attack merely slides right down the blade without making full head on contact and I move to the side so the force is deflected forward rather quickly and your sent forward off balance in a move known as guard impact this will also serve to make your second spear slightly inaccurate,I also quickly shoot one of my tails out putting it between me and the second lance as the slight halt from stabbing the tail will give me the fraction of the time I need to move forward so that the extending spear just misses me which it then begins to gather power and I pull my blade upwards gliding it along your spear and swing it directly behind the spear at your torso aiming to cleave you inhalf swinging with both my hand and my clawed appendage as my tail snaps off following your extended spear, reiatsu swirls around my sword at a faster intensity as it nears you and I utter "skysplitter" releasing the attack pointblank aiming to tear right thru you and then grind your body in on itself killing you. I jump back flapping my wings to get a good distance back and lift my blade to wait for the aftermath.

I make a motion with my remaining tail and the tail that I left impaled on your other spear self destructs with the reiatsu still coursing thru it coating the spear in ice which then implodes on the spear aiming to crush it. I say aloud "in the end it's your own attacks strength that puts you at the disadvantage, making a forceful attack is a simple matter but power is nothing without control." to demonstrate this I lift my sword and casually swing it out to my side and the resulting force from the attack cleaves open the rubble all the way to a shattered pillar about 10 yards away. "your bankai isint mastered yet, it will be useless to you here!"*

I'm thrown off balance and as soon as I'm off balance one of the gold spears above start's to move out of rotation a little bit. Then your tail slightly halts my other spear from killing you. When you swing at my torso it is intercepted by the spear from above that move out of rotation. Me controlling them mentally hasn't change. When your tail snapped off I turn the spear it was on to the right and your tail is immediately burned to a crisp. When you release your sky splitter all three of my spears get's in front of me as I drop below elevation a little bit as you miss me. Even if you cut through the spears they will regrow back into form. The two spears comes back in my hand and the other back high above the sky rotating. Since your other tail was burned to a crisp it is no longer a issue. The ice you try to run along up my spear was stop dead in it's tracks due to the overwhelming heat of the golden spears. Your ice will not work on them. These spears are far to advance than my other two types.

I then stand holding my right spear towards you location. The spears from above then stops rotating. Your chest starts to glow light gold and energy lines sprouted out from your chest connecting to all 5 of my golden spears.
I then say "The Encore." and a huge explosion erupts from your chest consuming over 2 miles of area as I shunpo back just shy of the explosion range. Once engulf your entire body will be completely wiped away from this fight and you will die point blank. This explosion is very destructive and do.

"I knew at some point in that attack you had to use your own self to block my attack. Your tail. When your tail stop my second spear that was gathering energy, the energy traveled up your tail into your heart fairly fast before you detached that tail. You can't detect this energy because it's weight is so light so you wouldn't feel it traveling up to your heart. That energy is your death Jun. Now all you can do is watch the power of a God." I then stand with the two spears holding them as the explosion happens.

Sephiroth
09-30-2010, 11:19 AM
did he win??

Yori
09-30-2010, 12:37 PM
Idk, I think I got him

junchurikioftheleaf
09-30-2010, 01:50 PM
I'm thrown off balance and as soon as I'm off balance one of the gold spears above start's to move out of rotation a little bit. Then your tail slightly halts my other spear from killing you. When you swing at my torso it is intercepted by the spear from above that move out of rotation. Me controlling them mentally hasn't change. When your tail snapped off I turn the spear it was on to the right and your tail is immediately burned to a crisp. When you release your sky splitter all three of my spears get's in front of me as I drop below elevation a little bit as you miss me. Even if you cut through the spears they will regrow back into form. The two spears comes back in my hand and the other back high above the sky rotating. Since your other tail was burned to a crisp it is no longer a issue. The ice you try to run along up my spear was stop dead in it's tracks due to the overwhelming heat of the golden spears. Your ice will not work on them. These spears are far to advance than my other two types.

I then stand holding my right spear towards you location. The spears from above then stops rotating. Your chest starts to glow light gold and energy lines sprouted out from your chest connecting to all 5 of my golden spears.
I then say "The Encore." and a huge explosion erupts from your chest consuming over 2 miles of area as I shunpo back just shy of the explosion range. Once engulf your entire body will be completely wiped away from this fight and you will die point blank. This explosion is very destructive and do.

"I knew at some point in that attack you had to use your own self to block my attack. Your tail. When your tail stop my second spear that was gathering energy, the energy traveled up your tail into your heart fairly fast before you detached that tail. You can't detect this energy because it's weight is so light so you wouldn't feel it traveling up to your heart. That energy is your death Jun. Now all you can do is watch the power of a God." I then stand with the two spears holding them as the explosion happens. *you stop my attacks using your spears and your spears are split and immediatly try to reform but are ground against eachother due to the empty zone effect further delaying their reforming. you then expect your energy that got into me to go unnoticed as you try to do your attack you find nothing happens, this is due largely to my own reiatsu which your's would have had to pass thru allowing me to detect it from the lack of cold and also due to my tail snapping off quickly aswell your attack couldent have charged that much before it snapped since you stated it to charge after the initial extension. what happened was when my reiatsu detected the energy passing thru me it surrounds it like white blood cells to bacteria and leaves it frozen in ice particles "packaging" it that are then forced to follow the reiatsu stream till it exits the body, the trapped energy not having been said to give off any heat would have no way to escape and activate especially since its heat would have been overwhelmed by the surrounding cold and would have been pushed out of my body thru my skins pours because of the constant emission of reiatsu. I say "youll find it hard to sneak anything thru me, my reiatsu can detect anything entering me simply because its not going to be as cold as the reiatsu betraying it's existence"

with your attack stopped I lift my blade and say "are petty tricks all you have left? because I'm not impressed. this god power you claim to have is a sham!" I turn my sword sideways and hold it as if I was going to make a horizontal slash, I say "the final act begins now. ill show you power worthy of a god" with that my wings flare out and disappear into the atmosphere as it then appears to "snow" heavily, this is really a massive cloud of diamond dust which is tiny ice crystals forming from my reiatsu, I lift my left arm into the air and these particles of diamond dust swirl at my command turning into a blizzard around us swirling in a particular formation around me, the perfect shape of diamond dust is able to refract light and by swirling it around in specific ways I can command the movements of the very light all around us, I disappear by refracting the light away from me appearing as if Ive turned invisible and my reiatsu controlling the storm would make it incredibly hard to sense where I am exactly and proceed to move about thru the storm keeping myself hidden.

I swirl the storm around you refracting the light emitting from your spears back at you aiming to envelope you in a sphere of light blinding you completely. I then gather my reiatsu thru my sword making the golden blood spatter design flare out appearing as if its on fire from my reiatsu emiting from it and I say "aoi-honoo kengeki...final curtain of fire!" with that I swing my sword out releasing the reiatsu in heavily condensed reflective laser like beams, these meet with the diamond dust and are eternally refracted throughout it turning the entire cloud into a deadly area where moving even an inch in any direction can cause you to lose a limb or have your head slit open, I turn each individual crystal so that the beams are refracted at you from every possible angle all aiming to strike you and pierce right thru you, when the beams cross they will generate an explosion of ice that proceeds outwards freezing the entire cloud of diamond dust in a way that it looks like a massive sheet of fire. I make sure the ice doesn't freeze me over by moving it away from around me and I step out of the ice block and swing my sword downwards with my full strength launching a rather small slice of reiatsu into the cloud splitting the ice apart aiming to split you aswell, this reiatsu slice then spreads out in the ice slicing it apart into chunks and also threatening to do the same to you. I lift my left arm and a few strings of ice from connecting in the center and weaving into a web between my claws. I speak saying "it is to late...to regret your conceit." with that the web between my claws flys outwards catching the ice chunks in a net and then pulling inwards slicing thru them with ease and aiming to do the same to you. *

Yori
09-30-2010, 09:26 PM
*you stop my attacks using your spears and your spears are split and immediatly try to reform but are ground against eachother due to the empty zone effect further delaying their reforming. you then expect your energy that got into me to go unnoticed as you try to do your attack you find nothing happens, this is due largely to my own reiatsu which your's would have had to pass thru allowing me to detect it from the lack of cold and also due to my tail snapping off quickly aswell your attack couldent have charged that much before it snapped since you stated it to charge after the initial extension. what happened was when my reiatsu detected the energy passing thru me it surrounds it like white blood cells to bacteria and leaves it frozen in ice particles "packaging" it that are then forced to follow the reiatsu stream till it exits the body, the trapped energy not having been said to give off any heat would have no way to escape and activate especially since its heat would have been overwhelmed by the surrounding cold and would have been pushed out of my body thru my skins pours because of the constant emission of reiatsu. I say "youll find it hard to sneak anything thru me, my reiatsu can detect anything entering me simply because its not going to be as cold as the reiatsu betraying it's existence"

with your attack stopped I lift my blade and say "are petty tricks all you have left? because I'm not impressed. this god power you claim to have is a sham!" I turn my sword sideways and hold it as if I was going to make a horizontal slash, I say "the final act begins now. ill show you power worthy of a god" with that my wings flare out and disappear into the atmosphere as it then appears to "snow" heavily, this is really a massive cloud of diamond dust which is tiny ice crystals forming from my reiatsu, I lift my left arm into the air and these particles of diamond dust swirl at my command turning into a blizzard around us swirling in a particular formation around me, the perfect shape of diamond dust is able to refract light and by swirling it around in specific ways I can command the movements of the very light all around us, I disappear by refracting the light away from me appearing as if Ive turned invisible and my reiatsu controlling the storm would make it incredibly hard to sense where I am exactly and proceed to move about thru the storm keeping myself hidden.

I swirl the storm around you refracting the light emitting from your spears back at you aiming to envelope you in a sphere of light blinding you completely. I then gather my reiatsu thru my sword making the golden blood spatter design flare out appearing as if its on fire from my reiatsu emiting from it and I say "aoi-honoo kengeki...final curtain of fire!" with that I swing my sword out releasing the reiatsu in heavily condensed reflective laser like beams, these meet with the diamond dust and are eternally refracted throughout it turning the entire cloud into a deadly area where moving even an inch in any direction can cause you to lose a limb or have your head slit open, I turn each individual crystal so that the beams are refracted at you from every possible angle all aiming to strike you and pierce right thru you, when the beams cross they will generate an explosion of ice that proceeds outwards freezing the entire cloud of diamond dust in a way that it looks like a massive sheet of fire. I make sure the ice doesn't freeze me over by moving it away from around me and I step out of the ice block and swing my sword downwards with my full strength launching a rather small slice of reiatsu into the cloud splitting the ice apart aiming to split you aswell, this reiatsu slice then spreads out in the ice slicing it apart into chunks and also threatening to do the same to you. I lift my left arm and a few strings of ice from connecting in the center and weaving into a web between my claws. I speak saying "it is to late...to regret your conceit." with that the web between my claws flys outwards catching the ice chunks in a net and then pulling inwards slicing thru them with ease and aiming to do the same to you. *

I see my attack didn't work but no matter I'm not annoyed. Had a feeling that an inside attack wouldn't finish you off. Then a massive cloud and what looks like snow begins to fall. My Spirit Energy then rise slightly as I clinch my spears more tighter. When I'm blinded by the light the spears above start's rotating and three columns of golden light falls down from each of them, at the same time my spears in my hand begins to rotate around me rapidly and it looks like I'm in a golden sphere. When the beam comes they are immediately bounce back because of the golden sphere I'm in. Then my sphere start's to crack as these golden light beams sprouts from sphere so powerful they escape through your cloud and ice. Then the beams stop. Right before you swing your slice of reiatsu at me a huge gold beam escapes towards the sky breaking through your ice and cloud as I am in it fully protected because of the outer capabilities of the beam. I have no spears in my hand though. Your whole attack misses as I watch. I then stand in front of the spears that's producing the columns of light. "That was a close one. If I was those other spears I would of died."

The columns of light then combines into one big column of light. I then say, "The Grand Finale." The column of light then sprouts around the outer edge of the whole battle area. With me ascending into the sky. "Unlike my other spears, these spears were rotating in the sky for a reason. They were gathering up energy for this powerful attack. Think of how many turns passed by since I call on this Final Bankai." Then suddenly there was a loud ringing envelopes the area, the pitch will shatter any ice you left on the field. The column of light that surrounds you fully at all angles suddenly all closes upon you as your about to be engulf in the golden columns of light. Once engulf your body will rip apart killing you instantly. "This attack is an attack of a god. I am the beginning and end Jun."

Note: How I escape your attack might seem cheap but let me explain. In this bankai form my Spirit Energy is at its full potential. The sphere I was in was created by the energy of the spears I was holding. Each spear holds a great deal of energy and is capable of blocking strong attacks like that for a certain time. The beam I escaped was from the inner energy within that sphere I was in. The sphere is coated by a very heated energy, so if your ice would of began to freeze it would of took at least 1 full turn to freeze me while in that energy beam. Also that last attack, the Light Columns are 1, 671ft. in height.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-30-2010, 09:39 PM
hmmm nice...lets see...no ice present...i might have time to do that...id have to change the structure so...yea i can counter that gimme a bit to work out the details

junchurikioftheleaf
10-01-2010, 03:18 PM
grrr surviving your attack isint a problem...i just cant figure out what to attack with afterwards...

Yori
10-01-2010, 03:19 PM
Ha same here

Noctis Arashi
10-01-2010, 03:20 PM
I think yori should counter me. And this be a tie if you don't die in the next 2 moves. >.>

Yori
10-01-2010, 03:22 PM
Light after this fight I'm not fighting till monday. Ive been getting into a lot of fights later. But don't worry unlike Hally I do plan on finishing our fight

Noctis Arashi
10-01-2010, 03:34 PM
Light after this fight I'm not fighting till monday. Ive been getting into a lot of fights later. But don't worry unlike Hally I do plan on finishing our fightGood.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-01-2010, 09:40 PM
ALRIGHT! i figured out what attack to use countering in....3...2....1....now

junchurikioftheleaf
10-01-2010, 10:35 PM
I see my attack didn't work but no matter I'm not annoyed. Had a feeling that an inside attack wouldn't finish you off. Then a massive cloud and what looks like snow begins to fall. My Spirit Energy then rise slightly as I clinch my spears more tighter. When I'm blinded by the light the spears above start's rotating and three columns of golden light falls down from each of them, at the same time my spears in my hand begins to rotate around me rapidly and it looks like I'm in a golden sphere. When the beam comes they are immediately bounce back because of the golden sphere I'm in. Then my sphere start's to crack as these golden light beams sprouts from sphere so powerful they escape through your cloud and ice. Then the beams stop. Right before you swing your slice of reiatsu at me a huge gold beam escapes towards the sky breaking through your ice and cloud as I am in it fully protected because of the outer capabilities of the beam. I have no spears in my hand though. Your whole attack misses as I watch. I then stand in front of the spears that's producing the columns of light. "That was a close one. If I was those other spears I would of died."

The columns of light then combines into one big column of light. I then say, "The Grand Finale." The column of light then sprouts around the outer edge of the whole battle area. With me ascending into the sky. "Unlike my other spears, these spears were rotating in the sky for a reason. They were gathering up energy for this powerful attack. Think of how many turns passed by since I call on this Final Bankai." Then suddenly there was a loud ringing envelopes the area, the pitch will shatter any ice you left on the field. The column of light that surrounds you fully at all angles suddenly all closes upon you as your about to be engulf in the golden columns of light. Once engulf your body will rip apart killing you instantly. "This attack is an attack of a god. I am the beginning and end Jun."

Note: How I escape your attack might seem cheap but let me explain. In this bankai form my Spirit Energy is at its full potential. The sphere I was in was created by the energy of the spears I was holding. Each spear holds a great deal of energy and is capable of blocking strong attacks like that for a certain time. The beam I escaped was from the inner energy within that sphere I was in. The sphere is coated by a very heated energy, so if your ice would of began to freeze it would of took at least 1 full turn to freeze me while in that energy beam. Also that last attack, the Light Columns are 1, 671ft. in height.

*you escape from my attack and surround us in light as a loud ringing emits from somewhere shattering any current ice I have, your light begins to close in on me and I smirk and a layer of diamond dust surrounds me and I jump forwards with it solidifying into a mirror cocoon of sorts thats opaque and extremely reflective, tho the ringing wasen't stated to persist the structure of the mirror is different producing a wavelike pattern across it and enhanced with reiatsu its stable enough to survive the ringing unshattered and retain the refractive property's of the diamond dust. I charge forward with this mirror moving staying around me completely refracting all light away from me and easily refracting the light away as it had done before when it was refracted at you, this allows me to escape your attack unharmed, I continue forward till I'm completely out of range of the lights and open a space in my mirror facing you and say to you "dispense with this, I told you already your bankai isint mastered yet its useless to you here. I only have so many large scale moves left and even fewer of which the current conditions allow and by the name of that move it was your strongest. don't lose your concentration for a second or my blades will overwhelm you, I haven't used this particular combination since I became and arrancar. rejoice that you get to be the first to witness my duel stance!"

I shatter my mirror to pieces that surround and follow me ready to reform at a moments notice should you try to hit me with that light again or drop something else on me and I lift my right arm and a blade extends out the side of my wrist and pops out where I catch it in my right arm which catches it backwards in the endless dance stance, I then lift the identical blade in my right hand and hold it forwards like you would normally hold a sword and I turn so that the blade in my right hand is horizontally infront of me and the blade in my left "hand" is held horizontally behind me. I say "duel stance: jun harike-n ittou." which loosely translates to 10 day period hurricane blade. I charge forward at an intense speed and jump forward slaming both blades forward crossing their hilts over the top of eachother causing a few small bolts of lighting to skip between the handles aimed at your gut to break several ribs and also produce a weak nerve shock thru your body which would produce a slight paralysis slowing your reflexes due to the large claws on my left arm you would also recieve 4 deep puncture wounds straight thru your abdomen and out your back if you take this attack, I then spin and swing my right sword down aiming to slice across your torso all the way down to the ground, I then feint a swing with my left blade and swing my left blade up aiming to slice your gut open and I swing my left blade directly after it aiming to put another deep gash across your torso and flip the blade around so I hold it normally in that hand and swing it back down aimed across you to put a slice from your left shoulder all the way down out your right side.

I then swing my right sword down on you vertically aiming to slice deeply into your shoulder, I repeat this slash 15 times alternating between each sword for every slash with each slash putting more force behind it, directly after the 15th slash decends I move my left sword down across me to the opposite side of me and swing it up aiming to put a diagonal slash across you and slash an entire hand off. I then backflip and hurl my left sword at you in a spinning motion aimed to slice thru your side, It then curves thru the air and back at me where I catch it and sonido appearing sliding under your legs, I lift a taloned kick aimed at your gut to send you into the air which if it connects will also poison you, I then push upright onto my feet and Jump upwards at you crossing my swords above my head and aiming to slam the blades into you then slash them out severing you into 3 pieces then rising above you and dropping back down feinting a vertical slash with my right sword and instead swinging my left one aiming to slice across you once again and send you back, I then charge you with a fierce flurry of slashes from both blades and finish by feinting another downwards slash and jumping flipping over you letting go of both blades leaving them floating mid-air infront of you as a reiatsu rope attaches to each handle and I spin mid-air twirling the ropes around you on all sides and then land behind you and pull both ropes sending both blades in a frenzied hurricane spin around you to dice you and your lances to pieces before returning to my hands where I flip forward into the air quickly charging energy at the tip of my left blade and turning upside down and firing a beam of reiatsu at you aiming to create a giant crystal of ice encasing your body for all eternity as a memorial.*

as usual all slashes are imbued with blood awakenings effects and dont expect another sphere to save you the effects of sever as still in play aswell meaning another sphere would be sliced thru as easily as air since its reiatsu and yea the majority of that was that single tech `o.o"

Yori
10-03-2010, 10:26 AM
*you escape from my attack and surround us in light as a loud ringing emits from somewhere shattering any current ice I have, your light begins to close in on me and I smirk and a layer of diamond dust surrounds me and I jump forwards with it solidifying into a mirror cocoon of sorts thats opaque and extremely reflective, tho the ringing wasen't stated to persist the structure of the mirror is different producing a wavelike pattern across it and enhanced with reiatsu its stable enough to survive the ringing unshattered and retain the refractive property's of the diamond dust. I charge forward with this mirror moving staying around me completely refracting all light away from me and easily refracting the light away as it had done before when it was refracted at you, this allows me to escape your attack unharmed, I continue forward till I'm completely out of range of the lights and open a space in my mirror facing you and say to you "dispense with this, I told you already your bankai isint mastered yet its useless to you here. I only have so many large scale moves left and even fewer of which the current conditions allow and by the name of that move it was your strongest. don't lose your concentration for a second or my blades will overwhelm you, I haven't used this particular combination since I became and arrancar. rejoice that you get to be the first to witness my duel stance!"

I shatter my mirror to pieces that surround and follow me ready to reform at a moments notice should you try to hit me with that light again or drop something else on me and I lift my right arm and a blade extends out the side of my wrist and pops out where I catch it in my right arm which catches it backwards in the endless dance stance, I then lift the identical blade in my right hand and hold it forwards like you would normally hold a sword and I turn so that the blade in my right hand is horizontally infront of me and the blade in my left "hand" is held horizontally behind me. I say "duel stance: jun harike-n ittou." which loosely translates to 10 day period hurricane blade. I charge forward at an intense speed and jump forward slaming both blades forward crossing their hilts over the top of eachother causing a few small bolts of lighting to skip between the handles aimed at your gut to break several ribs and also produce a weak nerve shock thru your body which would produce a slight paralysis slowing your reflexes due to the large claws on my left arm you would also recieve 4 deep puncture wounds straight thru your abdomen and out your back if you take this attack, I then spin and swing my right sword down aiming to slice across your torso all the way down to the ground, I then feint a swing with my left blade and swing my left blade up aiming to slice your gut open and I swing my left blade directly after it aiming to put another deep gash across your torso and flip the blade around so I hold it normally in that hand and swing it back down aimed across you to put a slice from your left shoulder all the way down out your right side.

I then swing my right sword down on you vertically aiming to slice deeply into your shoulder, I repeat this slash 15 times alternating between each sword for every slash with each slash putting more force behind it, directly after the 15th slash decends I move my left sword down across me to the opposite side of me and swing it up aiming to put a diagonal slash across you and slash an entire hand off. I then backflip and hurl my left sword at you in a spinning motion aimed to slice thru your side, It then curves thru the air and back at me where I catch it and sonido appearing sliding under your legs, I lift a taloned kick aimed at your gut to send you into the air which if it connects will also poison you, I then push upright onto my feet and Jump upwards at you crossing my swords above my head and aiming to slam the blades into you then slash them out severing you into 3 pieces then rising above you and dropping back down feinting a vertical slash with my right sword and instead swinging my left one aiming to slice across you once again and send you back, I then charge you with a fierce flurry of slashes from both blades and finish by feinting another downwards slash and jumping flipping over you letting go of both blades leaving them floating mid-air infront of you as a reiatsu rope attaches to each handle and I spin mid-air twirling the ropes around you on all sides and then land behind you and pull both ropes sending both blades in a frenzied hurricane spin around you to dice you and your lances to pieces before returning to my hands where I flip forward into the air quickly charging energy at the tip of my left blade and turning upside down and firing a beam of reiatsu at you aiming to create a giant crystal of ice encasing your body for all eternity as a memorial.*

as usual all slashes are imbued with blood awakenings effects and dont expect another sphere to save you the effects of sever as still in play aswell meaning another sphere would be sliced thru as easily as air since its reiatsu and yea the majority of that was that single tech `o.o"

When I see you preparing for your new attack the rest of my spears come down and form around me. I have one in my hand and two beside me mentally control. When you first come at my gut I blocked it with the spear on my hand as I flip over you and skip back some as your claws miss me. When you swing your right sword arm I knee down while holding my spear up and block it. When you swing your left blade up, before it hits me it as intercepted by one of the other spears. When you try to swing again your swings were block by my spears. I then shunpo back twice as my eyes turns into a gold color and my SP rise. "I had enough."

When your right sword came down, I blocked it with my spear. When my spear blocked it literally cut you blade in half. When your other sword comes I blocked it with that spear again and the same thing happens. When your talon came and was aimed at my gut, one of my loose spears intercepted and slashed it clean off. When you jump upwards at me, and your swords are nothing no more since I cleaned them off in half your swords can not hurt me, When you try to slash at me with the broken pieces my loose spears intercepted you again and slash your hands up to you forearms off. The rest of your attack doesn't matter now since you are in able to cause harm to me.

I then held tight with the spear in my hand and black spiritual energy start's swirling around it. I then Shunpo directly in front of you with my spear about to clean you in half, the other spears are still around me and one of them is about to clean your your head off and the other one is just waiting for you to move an inch and it will extend out at intense speed impaling you and killing you.

Note: The golden spears defensive ability is is also it's offense when it comes down to sword work. When one of spears makes contact with a sword that's swinging at or near it's greatest potential, Yari can take in that force of strength matching the opponents or with the help of my spiritual energy surpass the opponents. All it takes is two full blocks and it got it. Yes sever was on the field bu it can't take in the energy of Yari because the spears casually acted as pure swords. Thats the reason why I could cut through your swords with ease.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-03-2010, 02:21 PM
hmm interesting theory but it didnt work this isint my counter im supposed to be doing homework so i wont counter till im done but ill leave you with these words

according to science two opposing forces of the same strength cancel out equally so if you were able to cut my sword with that tech your own spear would have been broken aswell, now moving away from science laws, my sword is alot more dense then other peoples swords which is precisely why it weighs 1 ton so breaking it is alot harder then breaking another weapon, this weapon can be called a defence breaker for the simple fact its abilitys make it perfect for that type of use breaking reiatsu defences and physical defences alike. now onto basic logic if a weapon such as a sword broke from making contact with another identical weapon (identical because your spears are acting as swords and using the same strength as mine) which happened to be at the same force the first one was and only one of them broke what would that say about the quality of the blade? it would say it was a very poorly made fragile weapon to snap just from being swung at max strength and hitting something of remote hardness. now my blade is of excellent quality and taking into account its composition and logic it would take force double to what I was utilizing to atleast put a good size crack in the blade now my sword is not indestructible so its quite possible to break it but its still extremely durable much more so then my armor that rebound style just isint enough at that level. so by relying upon breaking my sword I believe you may have cost yourself the match. ill respond once I finish my work shouldent be to long just a page of science work and a halfway done math sheet.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-03-2010, 02:32 PM
oh and if you want to play the not stated card that disregards about...

"my sword is alot more dense then other peoples swords which is precisely why it weighs 1 ton so breaking it is alot harder then breaking another weapon"

that sentence

PS: i only posted those two now so I didnt have to when I made the counter

junchurikioftheleaf
10-03-2010, 06:56 PM
ok countering now whew finally done stupid equations T_T i hate math

junchurikioftheleaf
10-03-2010, 07:40 PM
When I see you preparing for your new attack the rest of my spears come down and form around me. I have one in my hand and two beside me mentally control. When you first come at my gut I blocked it with the spear on my hand as I flip over you and skip back some as your claws miss me. When you swing your right sword arm I knee down while holding my spear up and block it. When you swing your left blade up, before it hits me it as intercepted by one of the other spears. When you try to swing again your swings were block by my spears. I then shunpo back twice as my eyes turns into a gold color and my SP rise. "I had enough."

When your right sword came down, I blocked it with my spear. When my spear blocked it literally cut you blade in half. When your other sword comes I blocked it with that spear again and the same thing happens. When your talon came and was aimed at my gut, one of my loose spears intercepted and slashed it clean off. When you jump upwards at me, and your swords are nothing no more since I cleaned them off in half your swords can not hurt me, When you try to slash at me with the broken pieces my loose spears intercepted you again and slash your hands up to you forearms off. The rest of your attack doesn't matter now since you are in able to cause harm to me.

I then held tight with the spear in my hand and black spiritual energy start's swirling around it. I then Shunpo directly in front of you with my spear about to clean you in half, the other spears are still around me and one of them is about to clean your your head off and the other one is just waiting for you to move an inch and it will extend out at intense speed impaling you and killing you.

Note: The golden spears defensive ability is is also it's offense when it comes down to sword work. When one of spears makes contact with a sword that's swinging at or near it's greatest potential, Yari can take in that force of strength matching the opponents or with the help of my spiritual energy surpass the opponents. All it takes is two full blocks and it got it. Yes sever was on the field bu it can't take in the energy of Yari because the spears casually acted as pure swords. Thats the reason why I could cut through your swords with ease.

*you block my attacks and raise your sp then stop my attack expecting my sword to break but it simply rattles against the force and nothing more the same happens with your next block on the other sword, you slice the talons off my foot altho since only the talons were sliced im not really wounded. your spears try to intercept me and end up clashing with the still whole blades which shake again gaining only small barely noticeable cracks and some chipping along the edges and then your spears are pushed back against you unable to cut me their then sliced apart along with you, making no other attempts to stop me after that you take the rest of my attacks leaving you fatally slashed and entombed in ice.

you try to attack me while your entombed but to no avail since you can't move and your spears are slashed apart and entombed aswell. I land on the ground quickly which would have avoided your attacks at my head and lift a sword in the path of where the spear would have struck incase it somehow managed to extend anyways. I then point at the ice and the words "here remains yori, the fallen god, frozen forever within this icy tomb" appear written in the ice. I then drop the two damaged blades I had and extend two more out of my arm and grip them in the same duel stance and say "you were stronger then I had expected...but its still not enough. stay their for an eternity."

reasons why this happened were posted above. that was fun.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-08-2010, 06:57 PM
bump...

Yori
10-10-2010, 07:53 PM
*you block my attacks and raise your sp then stop my attack expecting my sword to break but it simply rattles against the force and nothing more the same happens with your next block on the other sword, you slice the talons off my foot altho since only the talons were sliced im not really wounded. your spears try to intercept me and end up clashing with the still whole blades which shake again gaining only small barely noticeable cracks and some chipping along the edges and then your spears are pushed back against you unable to cut me their then sliced apart along with you, making no other attempts to stop me after that you take the rest of my attacks leaving you fatally slashed and entombed in ice.

you try to attack me while your entombed but to no avail since you can't move and your spears are slashed apart and entombed aswell. I land on the ground quickly which would have avoided your attacks at my head and lift a sword in the path of where the spear would have struck incase it somehow managed to extend anyways. I then point at the ice and the words "here remains yori, the fallen god, frozen forever within this icy tomb" appear written in the ice. I then drop the two damaged blades I had and extend two more out of my arm and grip them in the same duel stance and say "you were stronger then I had expected...but its still not enough. stay their for an eternity."

reasons why this happened were posted above. that was fun.

I'm slashed up as my eyes widen and I'm being held in ice. the spears rotating above disperse completely and the spears in my hand disperse completely. I am then totally held by ice with my eyes still widen...

Moment's later the ice start's cracking and this golden light start's to emerge from it. Then suddenly the ice completely is gone and I am free as I ascend higher into the skies, surrounded by the golden light. I then say: Soyokaze no Suteppu and all my wounds are healed.

"Soyokaze is my ultimate defense move. I make all of the golden spears disperse into their pure energy form and are drawn into me. Once inside me the energy heightens my healing capabilities. How I escape your ice is because of Soyokaze. The energy of Soyokaze can not be contained into one tight place. It will react and become unstable almost breaking anything the light touches. This happens while I'm being healed. I'm always encased in that light. Now you see? I am a god. What being in BFV has an ability like this? What being looks at death straight in the face and emerge as the victor? Me, because I am the god of BFV. I am immortal."

I then held out my right hand and this pure black spear comes forth. "My finare is no more but still my offensive ability's should be on par with you. What else you got Jun? Or will this be a straight sword fight from here on out?!" I then shunpo directly in front of you with my spear about to come across your head as I spin. I then shunpo to the right of you as it extends immediately about to cut through your hip. I then let go of the spear as it is about to clean your hip completely away. While flipping in the air I held my hand out towards you and say Hado 88: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho and a destructive gigantic energy blast shoot's straight towards you about to engulf you. After I release the Hado I shunpo meter's away in front of you holding out a black spear.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-10-2010, 07:56 PM
ah youve survived good ill have to get a bit more serious altho im still confident ill win i have a good number of ice moves left and another duel stance dont think just cuz you escaped my namesake move your outta the woods

Yori
10-10-2010, 07:56 PM
Lol dammit

Noctis Arashi
10-10-2010, 07:57 PM
Yori, counter me.

Yori
10-10-2010, 07:57 PM
I am, I am, I just had to counter Jun first

junchurikioftheleaf
10-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Lol dammit
haha getting scared? dont worry the best moves take prep and duel resonance is still incomplete altho the prep wont take that long to initiate

Hally
10-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Wow I did not think you had a move like that to escape Yori. I think dev should raise your stats. This is a good fight.

Yori
10-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Thank you. With a good offense you must have a good defense. I had to learn that

junchurikioftheleaf
10-10-2010, 08:45 PM
I'm slashed up as my eyes widen and I'm being held in ice. the spears rotating above disperse completely and the spears in my hand disperse completely. I am then totally held by ice with my eyes still widen...

Moment's later the ice start's cracking and this golden light start's to emerge from it. Then suddenly the ice completely is gone and I am free as I ascend higher into the skies, surrounded by the golden light. I then say: Soyokaze no Suteppu and all my wounds are healed.

"Soyokaze is my ultimate defense move. I make all of the golden spears disperse into their pure energy form and are drawn into me. Once inside me the energy heightens my healing capabilities. How I escape your ice is because of Soyokaze. The energy of Soyokaze can not be contained into one tight place. It will react and become unstable almost breaking anything the light touches. This happens while I'm being healed. I'm always encased in that light. Now you see? I am a god. What being in BFV has an ability like this? What being looks at death straight in the face and emerge as the victor? Me, because I am the god of BFV. I am immortal."

I then held out my right hand and this pure black spear comes forth. "My finare is no more but still my offensive ability's should be on par with you. What else you got Jun? Or will this be a straight sword fight from here on out?!" I then shunpo directly in front of you with my spear about to come across your head as I spin. I then shunpo to the right of you as it extends immediately about to cut through your hip. I then let go of the spear as it is about to clean your hip completely away. While flipping in the air I held my hand out towards you and say Hado 88: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho and a destructive gigantic energy blast shoot's straight towards you about to engulf you. After I release the Hado I shunpo meter's away in front of you holding out a black spear.
*you break out of my ice and appear healed and I let a crazed smile slip for a second before returning to my neutral expression. you talk and I respond by saying "this was to be expected...from the likes of you. twice iv killed you and twice youve brought yourself back from the abyss but...this is the end for you. COME! I shall hold a requiem for your soul!"

you charge me with your lance and I lift my left blade up blocking it then quickly swinging my right sword into the extending lance deflecting it from it's course. I see you preparing your kido and follow the pull of the lance against my blade and spin around lifting my left blade and slashing it down as I complete the spin releasing a sever nagate into the blast as you fire it slowing and absorbing it, with it slowed I jump boosting the jump with reiatsu and flip over the blast and continue at you charging a cero at the tip of both tails as I run I then focus creating a massive wall of ice between us and fire the ceros evaporating the ice into the skys quickly generating a mass of dark clouds above us I then get to you and smirk and my wings flare out from my back and I jump forward feinting a slash at you and instead flap my wings pushing me high over you launching a quickly charged cero into the clouds to further heat it up causing a strong downpour to start, I flap my wings again pushing me further behind you and I land and turn at you and lift both my blades. I release a strong reiatsu swallowing up my image for a second before it disappears and then my right blade glows with a dark midnight blue almost black glow of reiatsu while the other blade in my left hand glows with a different shade of reiatsu this one a lighter sky blue almost white glow strengthening both blades an embedding within them a new power.

I say "duel...resonance! oblivions end! now witness a dance of creation and destruction!" I then disappear with a sonido appearing above you, I spin my image blurring out completely signifying the intense speed, Im also swinging my reverse griped light blade at you aiming to tear thru your upper torso from the shoulder to the gut and also creating a solid wave of reiatsu where I sliced and then I turn the rotation of the spin so im now spinning again and im positioned horizontal in mid-air and I swing my dark blade down thru the solid reiatsu causing it to pop like a bubble releasing a powerful shockwave point blank that will tear your entire left side off if your hit while its embedded in you if not you will feel a strong blunt impact capable of breaking bones if you take the hit, while this is happening my sword is also dropping towards your head to cleave it inhalf and leaving nothing left within the field of reiatsu around it disintegrating whatever enters the field. I then sonido to your right side crouched down and facing away, I backspin at the same intense speed aiming to tear the light blade thru your side again leaving another piece of solid reiatsu and I then complete the spin and swing my dark sword upwards to again cause that same shockwave and this time split your arm and side right up the middle again leaving nothing behind the area the blade passed. I then repeat this action again aiming an attack at your left arm aim with a spin slicing the light blade at your arm and upper torso again leaving the solid reiatsu and then swinging my dark blade thru the reiatsu aimed horizontally across you to blow you apart with the shockwave and again cleave thru you.

I then sonido above your head behind you and spin slicing my remaining talons at your neck and dropping flipping the in my left hand forward like the sword in my right hand and I swing them in an X leaving almost no time between the slash and the shockwave and second slash, I then barrage you with a flurry of these types of slashes while at the same time sonido-ing all around you attacking from a different angle each time. then appearing upside down above you I throw both blades out to both your sides and they stop mid-air pointed at eachother with you in the middle and their contained power rages wild escaping as I finish a flip and jump forward landing outside of the attack radius of 30 ft around you. the swords powers rage wildly escaping from the blades and consuming the area your within in the blink of an eye equal parts light and dark the powers struggle against eachother creating a maddening amalgamation of shockwaves thruout the field disintegrating whatever is inside it in the blast which rages upwards before each blade cracks apart releasing the blast fully as all within the area is torn and shredded out of existence, I fly back as the area of the attack increases to 50 ft and shield my eyes from the amazing blast of light as the area is overcome with an explosion wiping whatever was their from existence leaving even the ground torn away. I extend two more blades out of my arm and grip them in the same stance and release a fatigued sigh drawing my wings back into myself to replenish myself after that attack. the field rapidly dampening from the rain. I wait to see how you save yourself from total annihilation. I say "give it up...nothing will change no matter what you do"*

junchurikioftheleaf
10-10-2010, 08:45 PM
i did it I completed resonance! haha finally i was drawing a blank for what to do with it

junchurikioftheleaf
10-14-2010, 07:50 PM
bumpity bumpity bumpity bump bump

junchurikioftheleaf
10-22-2010, 09:09 PM
bumped again

Bacon
10-22-2010, 09:13 PM
/fourth bump

junchurikioftheleaf
10-22-2010, 09:15 PM
/fourth bump
actually that was probably the 6th bump cuz i technically bumped it like 4 times in one post `:|

Yori
10-22-2010, 09:23 PM
and dropping flipping the..

What are you flipping?

junchurikioftheleaf
10-22-2010, 09:26 PM
hmm? musta forgotten a word somewere point it out in a qoute and ill figure it out

Yori
10-22-2010, 09:30 PM
beginning of last paragraph

junchurikioftheleaf
10-22-2010, 09:33 PM
lol long counters theirs always a forgotten word is was either blade or sword either works since their the same want me to edit that in or are you fine?

Yori
10-22-2010, 09:34 PM
lol long counters theirs always a forgotten word is was either blade or sword either works since their the same want me to edit that in or are you fine?

Lol nah I'm good

junchurikioftheleaf
10-22-2010, 09:37 PM
alrighty then

Yori
10-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Oh man. You know what, I can't do my Aizeness on this counter because I am so fatigued and I have nothing else special. That move you did is a perfect ending. You won.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-22-2010, 09:40 PM
lol that was the last special move i had left at the current stage in the battle i still needed 2 more of my turns to prep great field of ice which is usually my finisher (it requires it to have been raining for 3 turns to properly saturate the area) XD awesome i wonnnn XD /dances around

Yori
10-22-2010, 09:41 PM
lol that was the last special move i had left at the current stage in the battle i still needed 2 more of my turns to prep great field of ice which is usually my finisher (it requires it to have been raining for 3 turns to properly saturate the area) XD awesome i wonnnn XD /dances around

Lol dammit, I hate losing.

junchurikioftheleaf
10-22-2010, 09:43 PM
Lol dammit, I hate losing.
lol we can have a rematch sometime in the future mabye youll have found out the weak spots of all my attacks by then

Bacon
10-05-2011, 06:51 PM
//bump

Gonna reference this.