Sure.
Who'll go first?
You can if you would like
We still have a fight to finish Seph.
Eh true..Ill be done with him in a matter of moments

MysticGoten
09-25-2010, 06:44 PM
All right...!
I look as I walk along the forests' path and stop as I hear the slightest of breathing along the farther edges of the walkway. I strip the area with my eyes and in moments capture an enemy from...somewhere!
My eyes widen and I jump back into the air behind me, throwing several knives in the process at my opponent. Immediatley after, I create a spiritual ball of Spirital Pressure and grin to myself as I kick it into the air. I then Sonido up to it and yell, "Spike!" as I smash it down toward him.

Sephiroth
09-25-2010, 06:59 PM
All right...!
I look as I walk along the forests' path and stop as I hear the slightest of breathing along the farther edges of the walkway. I strip the area with my eyes and in moments capture an enemy from...somewhere!
My eyes widen and I jump back into the air behind me, throwing several knives in the process at my opponent. Immediatley after, I create a spiritual ball of Spirital Pressure and grin to myself as I kick it into the air. I then Sonido up to it and yell, "Spike!" as I smash it down toward him.
I look at you and smirk, "This match was already over before it started, that it was." As teh knives are thrown at me I use Bakudo # 81 Daku, An wall appears in ront o me blocking the knives. The an SP ball comes at me again being blocked by the Daku. I pull out my sword. "Awaken Pentance!!!, I go into a shikai state and my blade changes a little and turns into a black sword."Now lets begin this lesson!" I hold out my blade "Scream Pentance!!!" I swing it in an arch in front of me making a Crimison SE in front of me. It fires out 50 SE blast that are as strong as Ichagos bankai Gt. I can controls these at my will. I send 25 SE blast at you and they begin to circle you. I smile "Explode" I make the 25 SE that are circling you explode, each has the Destruction Explosion on a C4 blast, hopeing to catch you in the blast.With the blast radius of all 25 you will hardly have a chance to get away. Even if you do manage to dodge you iwll be caught int eh blast and will be fatally injured or even killed.

MysticGoten
09-25-2010, 07:08 PM
I look at you and smirk, "This match was already over before it started, that it was." As teh knives are thrown at me I use Bakudo # 81 Daku, An wall appears in ront o me blocking the knives. The an SP ball comes at me again being blocked by the Daku. I pull out my sword. "Awaken Pentance!!!, I go into a shikai state and my blade changes a little and turns into a black sword."Now lets begin this lesson!" I hold out my blade "Scream Pentance!!!" I swing it in an arch in front of me making a Crimison SE in front of me. It fires out 50 SE blast that are as strong as Ichagos bankai Gt. I can controls these at my will. I send 25 SE blast at you and they begin to circle you. I smile "Explode" I make the 25 SE that are circling you explode, each has the Destruction Explosion on a C4 blast, hopeing to catch you in the blast.With the blast radius of all 25 you will hardly have a chance to get away. Even if you do manage to dodge you iwll be caught int eh blast and will be fatally injured or even killed.
As the many blades surround me, I began to worry. Crap! Crap! Crap! What do I do? What do I do?! The answer comes in an instant. I raise my hands and spread out my legs. "Barrier!"
As the many blades explode, I grit my teeth. Soon, the dust clears and I'm revealed to be unharmed, a blue barrier surrounding me, glowing. I sigh with relief and put it away. Use that later.
I grit my teeth and Sonido behind you, infusing outrageous amounts of Spirital Pressure into my fist. I attempt to crush my hand into your stomach and sweep the ground out from under you at once.

Sephiroth
09-25-2010, 07:14 PM
As the many blades surround me, I began to worry. Crap! Crap! Crap! What do I do? What do I do?! The answer comes in an instant. I raise my hands and spread out my legs. "Barrier!"
As the many blades explode, I grit my teeth. Soon, the dust clears and I'm revealed to be unharmed, a blue barrier surrounding me, glowing. I sigh with relief and put it away. Use that later.
I grit my teeth and Sonido behind you, infusing outrageous amounts of Spirital Pressure into my fist. I attempt to crush my hand into your stomach and sweep the ground out from under you at once.
A barrier that strong i think not ut ill go with it.

I see him stop teh explosions. As he appears behind Me i feel his SP He aappears adn swings at me "Blood Mist!" a red crimsion SE sheild apprears behind me and blocks your punch with ease. I make 5 o the SE fly at you at a hypersonic spped adn tries to hit you killing you.

MysticGoten
09-25-2010, 07:18 PM
A barrier that strong i think not ut ill go with it.

I see him stop teh explosions. As he appears behind Me i feel his SP He aappears adn swings at me "Blood Mist!" a red crimsion SE sheild apprears behind me and blocks your punch with ease. I make 5 o the SE fly at you at a hypersonic spped adn tries to hit you killing you.
"You think it's that weak?" I yell, as my punch continues to fly through the many attacks that are being thrown at me.
"Double Team!" Out of the blue, behind you, another image of me appears.
Both of us jump at you and attempt to elbow your neck.
I also manage to get one swing a leg at your feet and one at your shoudlers.

Sephiroth
09-25-2010, 07:27 PM
"You think it's that weak?" I yell, as my punch continues to fly through the many attacks that are being thrown at me.
"Double Team!" Out of the blue, behind you, another image of me appears.
Both of us jump at you and attempt to elbow your neck.
I also manage to get one swing a leg at your feet and one at your shoudlers.
This is over already, sadly I had a bit of fun though.

As you attack my SE, you messed up right there. "Explosion!" the 5 Se that you hit explodes,thus from how close they was this should kill you instantly. A Image appears of you behind me, You annd him try to attack me, I move to get hit by him, just bc he is an image he dont even hurt me.

MysticGoten
09-25-2010, 07:33 PM
This is over already, sadly I had a bit of fun though.

As you attack my SE, you messed up right there. "Explosion!" the 5 Se that you hit explodes,thus from how close they was this should kill you instantly. A Image appears of you behind me, You annd him try to attack me, I move to get hit by him, just bc he is an image he dont even hurt me.
Just because it's an 'image' doesn't mean it's not a body. You see, I can create two bodies and separate my actual Soul and a Modkonpaku from each other. And in the time where one is not able to continue battle...well, I can just switch to the other. However, I can only use this thrice.

Your mistake lands you with a kick to the arm and arm in the neck, which would usually send anyone flying. I leap back into the air and fire numerous Ceros at you, with an intense yell.
"Quit actin' so cocky! It's annoyin'!" I Sonido several hundred meters into the air above you and drop myself down thousands of miles per hour, legs outstretched to smash into your stomach.

Sephiroth
09-25-2010, 07:34 PM
You my friend is dead...

MysticGoten
09-25-2010, 07:35 PM
What I do?

Sephiroth
09-25-2010, 07:38 PM
You didnt dodge teh explosions. Thus killing you.

MysticGoten
09-25-2010, 07:46 PM
Yeah, but I transfered my soul into the other body. It's like a default thing.

Sephiroth
09-25-2010, 07:53 PM
Bull crap thats hax/GM

MysticGoten
09-25-2010, 07:54 PM
Aw, it is? I tried to put limits on it.
Can you get a judge, pwease?

Sephiroth
09-26-2010, 10:49 AM
make a thread and go first i will counter when im home. im at work roght now

MysticGoten
09-26-2010, 10:51 AM
Yeah breaking up your soul is Overpowered or you would be able to make a WHOLE army with small bits of it. So you lose.

Seph ready?

Huh? I didn't break up my soul. Small bits? No, you don't get it.