PDA

View Full Version : Hit List Target 1: Dark Alexander Jaggerjacks!!!

Hally
09-25-2010, 01:37 PM
Prepare yourself Dark. I intend on beating you.

Conditions: Highly enriched with spirit energy
Battle Type: Blood Bath Timer. (5 Rounds)
Rules: Hallys fv Rules.

I will make the 1st move.

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
09-25-2010, 01:38 PM
it be dark alexander jeagerjaquez!!!!! `#(`#(`#(

Wait,timer?

Devroux
09-25-2010, 01:39 PM
I believe she can edit the title though. No worries.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-25-2010, 01:39 PM
why even bother saying that if your not gonna reply

Hally
09-25-2010, 01:40 PM
If he does not reply within a certain amount of time he loses.

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
09-25-2010, 01:42 PM
ok-

1.I belive i'm waiting for a counter form you hal :lol:
2.take off the timer
3.JEAGERJAQUEZ!

Jaggerjacks...I sound like a frickin brand of cereal `|(

Hally
09-25-2010, 01:51 PM
*I wander through Hueco Mundo as I spot my target Dark in the distance. I prepare myself as we are in the menos forest. I dash behind a tree charging 10 cero beams on the tips of my fingers. I then jump out from behind the tree and run toward my opponent at sonic speed. I stop once I get within 10 feet and fire my beams off. Each cero beam is smaller then the normal cero but has defense breaking power. The beam alone is only an insta kill if it hits a vital organ. I aim my cero beams for my opponents head, heart, lungs, stomach and other areas. Each beam is guided with my sp control and manipulation making dogeing very difficult since they will follow my opponent and track him down.* Cero Death Beams!!

* I attempt to have them hit and kill him. Once released I then jump into the air reaching a hight of 50 feet above my opponent and watch to see if the beams hit. Once the beam attack is complete whether they hit or not I fly above my opponent placing my palm down toward him charging a black cero. I finally release my black cero as it explodes outward expanding to a 50 feet range toward him threatening to hit him.* Black Cero of Death!! *this cero will explode on contact with basically anything and will create a massive wide 100 foot explosion. To ensure I am safe from the explosion I spin around releasing a flow of rotational sp around my body creating my rotational shield*

Rotational Reflection Shield! *this shield will deflect most explosions and base form attacks away from me preventing me from getting hit. I release my rotation and mold the sp from the rotation into a blade like shape so that the sp is not waisted. I then launch the massive sp condensed blade toward Dark aiming it for his head. If the rotational blade hits it will penetrate defenses and kill him exploding inside his brains. I dash back 100 feet and pull out two long blades. One is long black and jagged and one is long and silver. I place the two together to make Dragoness Halliellia!!*

Turn 1/5

Hally
09-25-2010, 01:52 PM
Timer is easier Dark. This is forcing you to try.

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
09-26-2010, 08:42 AM
Sorry,I had to go yesterday

Hally
09-26-2010, 11:22 AM
Thanks it is my new move.