Scenario 2: Comet Power is on.\

Why this thread?
Because I can.

cnorwood
09-24-2010, 03:50 PM
neji catches a lightning bolt

321zigzag3
09-24-2010, 03:59 PM
And why can't he evade within a certain range at distance not to mention Azula is in character she isn't going to use it right away.

321zigzag3
09-24-2010, 04:18 PM
Azula spams Lightning and Thurst Flame Kicks Blue Flames Killing Neji.
Kaiten negates Fire.

As for lighting, with range Neji can evade and/or aim dodge. Not to mention he has superior speed feats.

Your situation relies on Neji not moving at all.

If you mean by scenario 2 then that is understandable but not scenario 1.

321zigzag3
09-24-2010, 04:21 PM
Since when Azula has hand to hand combat skill as Neji?

Also Neji's jyuuken not only shuts down tenkatsu it also causes major internal damage such as to the organs? One palm slam on Azula's chest and its over.

321zigzag3
09-24-2010, 04:28 PM
Since when Azula's fire slices arms off?

Also Neji is much faster, and Kaiten to be on the defensive. Its not like Neji isn't flexible or can jump over the arc fire kick. Oh wait. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

FlyingThunderGod
09-24-2010, 07:50 PM
Woah wait, did you make a thread and know exactly the outcome but wanted to debate anyways. Well 64 plams seeing as that Azula speed is not that great. Neji is on high tier tho, and she is on low-mid tier.

Yellow Flash
09-24-2010, 08:22 PM
Last time I check Azula was what, peak human speed? Lightning is countered, as Ziggy said, with Kaiten. As to Azula's hand to hand combat feats, she casually dodged end series Aang, Soka, and Katara while the eclipse was going on.

cnorwood
09-24-2010, 08:24 PM
couldnt azula beat tai lee who USES THE SAME TECHNIQUE AS NEJI, again 1 lightning bolt handels this

NBT
09-24-2010, 09:32 PM
But Neji > Tai Lee

FlyingThunderGod
09-24-2010, 09:37 PM
Exactly, you think Tai Lee could do 64 hits in the same amount of time as Neji. And even if she is "peak human" Neji is still faster

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-24-2010, 09:37 PM
Last time I check Azula was what, peak human speed? Lightning is countered, as Ziggy said, with Kaiten. As to Azula's hand to hand combat feats, she casually dodged end series Aang, Soka, and Katara while the eclipse was going on.

According to OBD, Azula has superhuman traveling speed with Flame Jets and Faster Than the Eye Can See reactions. But you know, whateva. Also, Firebending is based on Northern Shaolin Kung Fu, and since she's an expert at Firebending, I'd say she ain't too shabby at hand to hand combat.

Just wondering, but how did Iroh get the supposed supersonic reaction feat?

321zigzag3
09-25-2010, 05:59 AM
How is Ty Lee comparable to Part 1 Neji at all?

According to OBD, Azula has superhuman traveling speed with Flame Jets and Faster Than the Eye Can See reactions. But you know, whateva. Also, Firebending is based on Northern Shaolin Kung Fu, and since she's an expert at Firebending, I'd say she ain't too shabby at hand to hand combat.

Well I won't dispute that but her movement in base isn't that impressive.

She isn't shabby. She should be good its just, Neji has much superior reactions and reflexes.

Actually its from the powerscaling of Combustion's Man explosion reaction from Zuko and Aang and his real lightning redirection in Season 1 but that is in heavily in dispute as well. Many people don't agree.

Rasengan SageX5
09-25-2010, 09:04 AM
Neji takes this fight easy. He is easily faster than Azula and if she tries to shoot a fire ball or lightning he can either use Rotation to block it or Air Palm to dispel it/send it back. Once he gets into close quarters,he hits her with 64 Palms,and it is over.

Akatsuki X
09-25-2010, 10:22 AM

Supposedly Iroh split a thunderbolt in half.
Which would actually give him light speed reactions.

Anyways, I say in Scenario 1, Neji could win.
Rotation could possibly counter lightning, and 64 palms would end it quickly.

But Scenario 2, considering that Neji has no way to reach Azula while she is flying, she could spam fire blasts which are probably stronger than Rotation can counter.

321zigzag3
09-25-2010, 10:28 AM
Azula hasn't been shown flying in Jet form. She can only propel herself better than before but thats it.

Iroh never split a thunderbolt. What happened was a lightning bolt hit Iroh and he managed to redirect it.

Akatsuki X
09-25-2010, 10:33 AM
But she has shown hovering wit it in a way.

Split, redirected, it's still reacting to it.

But it's probably either hype, or Avatar lighting is slower than normal lightning.

Or Iroh really does have light speed reflexes. `:P

321zigzag3
09-25-2010, 10:44 AM
If she hovered it was only briefly.

From what I recall the lighting hit Iroh, when he wasn't expecting it them he managed somehow to redirect it.

If Iroh has lighting reactions them Azula's fire blasts are like massively hypersonic+ and Zuko is massivley hypersonic+ and etc.

Bender lightning is difference from Actual World Lightning anyway.

Since Bender Lightning is more towards chi generated in style

Akatsuki X
09-25-2010, 10:53 AM
I agree.

But according to hype, Iroh redirected an ACTUAL lightning bolt.

Which is probably hype, but even so...

Shikamaru Nara
09-25-2010, 10:56 AM
Jet Propulsion and Lightning Bolt, GG. I'm pretty sure Neji isn't a lightning timer.

321zigzag3
09-25-2010, 10:58 AM
I agree.

But according to hype, Iroh redirected an ACTUAL lightning bolt.

Which is probably hype, but even so...

Iroh did redirect an actual lightning bolt but if I recall it really looked like he wasn't even expecting it.

But other than that nothing else puts Avatar characters remotely close to to even above supersonic.

To fastest characters are Ozai Comet and Avatar Aang form. But I highly they are supersonic in movement.

Jet Propulsion and Lightning Bolt, GG. I'm pretty sure Neji isn't a lightning timer.

So Zuko and Katara are lightning timers?

Akatsuki X
09-25-2010, 10:59 AM
Well if he redirected actual lightning without expecting it, then either Iroh has light speed reaction speed or Avatar world natural lightning is much slower.

Shikamaru Nara
09-25-2010, 11:01 AM
So Zuko and Katara are lightning timers?

Lightning redirection: By channeling the lightning through his body, he is able to fire it off in another direction.

He has proven able to redirect lightning, aka Lightning timer.

321zigzag3
09-25-2010, 11:09 AM
Well if he redirected actual lightning without expecting it, then either Iroh has light speed reaction speed or Avatar world natural lightning is much slower.

Or its just a major incongruent Plot moment. I highly doubt its slower. Really its a mjor inconsistency in a world where bows and arrows are threats.

Lightning redirection: By channeling the lightning through his body, he is able to fire it off in another direction.

You didn't answer my question. Are you telling me Zuko and Katara are lightning timers?

Shikamaru Nara
09-25-2010, 11:10 AM
Or its just a major incongruent Plot moment.

You didn't answer my question. Are you telling me Zuko and Katara are lightning timers?

Katara is not. Zuko is. As to why? I just explained.

321zigzag3
09-25-2010, 11:15 AM
Katara is not. Zuko is. As to why? I just explained.

You are making it seem bender lightning is actual lightning speed.

And also Katara did block Azula's lightning after it was fired in the last episode of the Avatar.

Shikamaru Nara
09-25-2010, 11:17 AM
You are making it seem bender lightning is actual lightning speed.

And also Katara did block Azula's lightning after it was fired in the last episode of the Avatar.

If it isn't, how fast is it?

How?

321zigzag3
09-25-2010, 11:20 AM
If it isn't, how fast is it?

How?

We don't know.
And also what reason is there to believe that chi generated lightning would have the same speed launched as actual lightning itself.
If it was Zuko possess major hypersonic movement because he stepped in to the right and blocked the bolt's path.

Don't ask me how, thats how it happened.

Morning Tiger:0
09-25-2010, 11:23 AM
Energy is equalized in multiverse battles, therefore if Neji was within close proximity with Azula, he could end the battle in an instant with Jyuuken.

Provided that didn't happen:

Neji evades all small/medium scale fire techniques due to superior speed, and negates massive scale techniques.

Rotation negates lightining.
Furthermore, Azula has shown several times that preperation for the initial lightning bolt fired is necessary. Before can execute the technique, Neji can end the battle.

Shikamaru Nara
09-25-2010, 11:25 AM
We don't know.
And also what reason is there to believe that chi generated lightning would have the same speed launched as actual lightning itself.
If it was Zuko possess major hypersonic movement because he stepped in to the right and blocked the bolt's path.

Don't ask me how, thats how it happened.

That's my point. That's why Neji wouldn't be able to survive a lightning strike.

321zigzag3
09-25-2010, 11:27 AM
That's my point. That's why Neji wouldn't be able to survive a lightning strike.

Aang barely survived why not Neji?

And why can't Neji evade the lightning bolt within some distance away at least?

Shikamaru Nara
09-25-2010, 11:28 AM

Too fast.

321zigzag3
09-25-2010, 11:30 AM
Too fast.

Which is why Zuko and Katara was able to react to it.

cnorwood
09-25-2010, 11:40 AM

aang died, and katara brought him back

321zigzag3
09-25-2010, 11:44 AM
Well Aang and Neji's durability are different but point taken.

But I can see Azula winning scenario 2.

Other than that lightning is her only chance.

I find it hard to believe that Bender lightning is real actual lightning speed.

takuya
09-25-2010, 11:46 AM

And why can't Neji evade the lightning bolt within some distance away at least?Not here to debate, but Aang only survived due to having Katara healing him with spirit water. Neji has no spirit water or someone to heal him if he gets hurt. Just saying.....

321zigzag3
09-25-2010, 11:47 AM
Not here to debate, but Aang only survived due to having Katara healing him with spirit water. Neji has no spirit water or someone to heal him if he gets hurt. Just saying.....

I concede there then.

I just recalled that Azula's lighning chipped a small part of a cliff.

Although Neji has better durability than Aang, probably won't make much of a difference.

321zigzag3
09-25-2010, 12:11 PM
Although I am still of the belief Neji wins in the first scenario with some diffculty at best if Neji doesn't try to blitz at some distance.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-25-2010, 10:59 PM
How is Ty Lee comparable to Part 1 Neji at all?

Well I won't dispute that but her movement in base isn't that impressive.

She isn't shabby. She should be good its just, Neji has much superior reactions and reflexes.

Actually its from the powerscaling of Combustion's Man explosion reaction from Zuko and Aang and his real lightning redirection in Season 1 but that is in heavily in dispute as well. Many people don't agree.
How does Ty Lee compare to a Northern Shaolin master? All she has is acrobatic skills and memorization of pressure points.

Neither is Neji's really. But either way, Azula can react to his FTECS+ attacks, according to OBD.

How do they disagree?

Azula hasn't been shown flying in Jet form. She can only propel herself better than before but thats it.

Iroh never split a thunderbolt. What happened was a lightning bolt hit Iroh and he managed to redirect it.
She uses in as flight in the matter Xanxus of Reborn! uses it.

If he has perfectly reacted to lightning, than why the hell is are his reactions only Supersonic+? Lightning definitely hovers past the Mach 10 speed, which is twice of Supersonic's largest range.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-25-2010, 11:01 PM

He had healing. And days of rest. And best of all, he grew some hair. :LOS

He can, it's pretty obvious that Katara doesn't have Massively Hypersonic reaction timing.

Akatsuki X
09-26-2010, 12:56 AM
Katara is as fodderized as Sakura.
I'll be damned if she's a lightning timer.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-26-2010, 05:36 PM
She has ten times the versatility Sakura has, who has OMGZ SUPER CHAKRA PUNCH and Gas Bombs. Also a lot more of personality and character development.

Rasengan SageX5
09-26-2010, 05:44 PM
I agree with the people that say Bender lighting is slower than real lightning.

Akatsuki X
09-26-2010, 08:09 PM
At least Katara can bloodbend, which makes her potentially really high tier.

Rasengan SageX5
09-27-2010, 03:59 PM
Neji has way faster moves at close range and could use Rotation to block anything Azula can throw at him.