-Naruto-
09-23-2010, 07:39 PM
i have gone my own path, found my 'new' set of abilities, what i'm best with

-Naruto-
09-23-2010, 07:43 PM
fine.

-Naruto-
09-23-2010, 07:45 PM
*seeing Laxeres, i prep my move, forming 5 ice crystals the size of my palm, and inserting them into a slot in my zanpakuto, from there i let my presence be known by fire a random cero*

-Naruto-
09-23-2010, 07:55 PM
* As naruto loads something into his blade I take mine out and would hold it out the point facing the cero your fired. With a jerk of my wrist the blade launched from the form it was in and hit your cero dissipating it with ease and aimed for your heart trying to kill you.*
*somehow his cero continues to go, i decide against attacking it head on, and sonido behind Laxeres, as i drop my sword, which is extremely heavy to others, and it immediately flies to the ground, ice flies towards you and makes somewhat of a high platform, while the ice shoots spikes at you, i jump on top of the structure and over you, form and firing two blue rotational cero, they are extremely fast, and explode with an ice that freezes what it touches. i aimed these straight down, they will hit or miss you, but will cause ice to probably envelope you, combined with an sp inside to burn you (worse than dry ice). the best way the little ice could be described is by imagining a normal explosion, now add freezing ice on contact that travels up your body. after this is done, i sonido to my sword and grab it, controlling any nearby ice to seperate away from me*