PDA

View Full Version : Wait... So does that mean. A new mask = more power

zerosameri
09-23-2010, 03:12 PM
So Last page of 511 It said With a new mask and another step towards becoming complete, Madara targets Naruto!

Now the bold part.. So does that mean with a new mask for Madara means he is becoming more 'solid' and powerful?

kamui
09-23-2010, 03:13 PM
Yes indeed and that's a fact ;)

Err
09-23-2010, 03:16 PM
That's what I was thinking too. Tobi may go through some mask changes.

mrsticky005
09-23-2010, 03:16 PM
Well it's highly likely he has Rinnengan now.

Question is...does he keep his right sharingan eye?

zerosameri
09-23-2010, 03:17 PM

Well we know he has it.

I think he has it for him self.
Yes indeed and that's a fact ;)
:cool:
That's what I was thinking too. Tobi may go through some mask changes.We have seen 4-5 on him now. :lol:

mrsticky005
09-23-2010, 03:19 PM
Well we know he has it.

We have seen 4-5 on him now. :lol:

Sorry I meant that he's already transplanted it.

zerosameri
09-23-2010, 03:23 PM
Sorry I meant that he's already transplanted it.
Most likely he does. But then again he may not even need it for Naruto. His basic Sharingan is all ready really strong. MS's are twice as strong as your Basic sharingan (witch it all ready super strong), and the EMS Is triple the strength. So just imagine all the power.

mrsticky005
09-23-2010, 03:28 PM
Most likely he does. But then again he may not even need it for Naruto. His basic Sharingan is all ready really strong. MS's are twice as strong as your Basic sharingan (witch it all ready super strong), and the EMS Is triple the strength. So just imagine all the power.

But we don't even know if Madara still has MS or EMS.

Semog
09-23-2010, 03:29 PM

What he said, and to answer your question, I think he does, because the sage of the six paths had a eye that was sharingan + rinnegan, maybe he is trying that 'combo' too and come near his power.

TheBlackChidori
09-23-2010, 03:30 PM
Eh. Closeup really only showed him taking the left eye, never showed Nagato's right eye.

And since Madara just killed his left eyte, that doesn't really matter much.

zerosameri
09-23-2010, 03:31 PM
But we don't even know if Madara still has MS or EMS.
Is that even possible? If you have your Sharingan, go through hard times you get MS, get someone else Sharingan you have EMS.

You take out that eye, put a basic in, you still have EMS, going by Kishi's sharingan logic.

mrsticky005
09-23-2010, 03:33 PM
What he said, and to answer your question, I think he does, because the sage of the six paths had a eye that was sharingan + rinnegan, maybe he is trying that 'combo' too and come near his power.

Also I dunno if Rinnengan has warping. Madara likes warping.

Eh. Closeup really only showed him taking the left eye, never showed Nagato's right eye.

And since Madara just killed his left eyte, that doesn't really matter much.

I wonder if he'll give the other Rinnengan eye to Sasuke?

TheBlackChidori
09-23-2010, 03:35 PM
I dont think Madara wants to share something that strong, with someone who could already possibly defeat him. If he does, it'll make me really truly believe that Madara sees Sasuke as Izuna.

zerosameri
09-23-2010, 03:35 PM
I dont think Madara wants to share something that strong, with someone who could already possibly defeat him. If he does, it'll make me really truly believe that Madara sees Sasuke as Izuna.
Sasuke does look like Izuna. But Madara is not a giving guy, also. `:P

mrsticky005
09-23-2010, 03:39 PM

I was thinking more in the sense that he gives
it to Sasuke to hook him up to the Gedo Statue.

TheBlackChidori
09-23-2010, 03:39 PM

But maybe therein lies the atonement that Kishimoto eventually gives to every villain he has created.

Madara once took his brother's eyes. Now he's giving them back.

Sounds like he plans on doing that himself.

He's awfully quick to go after the Jinchuuriki, who he now knows are together.

zerosameri
09-23-2010, 03:46 PM
But maybe therein lies the atonement that Kishimoto eventually gives to every villain he has created.

Madara once took his brother's eyes. Now he's giving them back.
I still don't think madara see's Sasuke and Izuna.
I tough you needed a tailed beast to be hooked up to it

TheBlackChidori
09-23-2010, 03:48 PM
I honestly dont either Zero. I just like throwing theories in the air. I'm a rumor starter.

Semog
09-23-2010, 03:50 PM
Also I dunno if Rinnengan has warping. Madara likes warping.

I wonder if he'll give the other Rinnengan eye to Sasuke?

I dont know if he would share something so precious and strong..
And if you look to his new mask, he has something that looks like an eye opening on his foreheard.. maybe, just maybe he implanted it there?

-Dattebayo-
09-23-2010, 03:52 PM
..New mask = New mask :!D

TheBlackChidori
09-23-2010, 04:34 PM
Seriously though.

http://www.myfreewallpapers.net/starwars/wallpapers/general-grievous-vs-obi-wan-kenobi.jpg

J-Sun Tasogare
09-23-2010, 04:36 PM
Spoiler doesn't work >.>

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
09-23-2010, 04:43 PM
Now the bold part.. So does that mean with a new mask for Madara means he is becoming more 'solid' and powerful?

Hmm...no it just means he has the Rinnegan in his possession. Plus he did kind of need a new mask since his last one was ruined. But then again who knows maybe his masks are the source of his power. The more awesome the mask, the more powerful Madara is!! lol In Naruto you never know. o.o

zerosameri
09-23-2010, 04:48 PM
I honestly dont either Zero. I just like throwing theories in the air. I'm a rumor starter.
Though Izuna was a king nice kid (from what we saw), he is the exact opposite from Sasuke:lol:
Hmm...no it just means he has the Rinnegan in his possession. Plus he did kind of need a new mask since his last one was ruined. But then again who knows maybe his masks are the source of his power. The more awesome the mask, the more powerful Madara is!! lol In Naruto you never know. o.o
If it was like then... Then why would kishi write that?
Seriously though.

http://www.myfreewallpapers.net/starwars/wallpapers/general-grievous-vs-obi-wan-kenobi.jpg
spoiler-less spoiler?

Kakuzu
09-23-2010, 04:51 PM
The mask also resembles the ten-tailed beast's eye, which could also symbolize more power.

He has the Rinnegan so I'm guessing he has at least one new ability, power, jutsu, etc.

Pain_man_who_became_god
09-23-2010, 05:07 PM
his new mask-EPIC. looks so sick. madaras been my fav for a while and to finally get more of him is sweet. he has rinnegan now and im sure hes gonna be nigh unstoppable.cant wait to see him fight again. to bad for a holiday next week:(

Ur Mom
09-23-2010, 05:11 PM
So Last page of 511 It said

I think he meant the getting of the Renningan as the step

TheBlackChidori
09-23-2010, 05:27 PM
http://mimg.ugo.com/200808/15893/General-Grievous.jpg

junchurikioftheleaf
09-23-2010, 05:37 PM
new mask = more power?

good god naruto and bleach are fusing

mrsticky005
09-23-2010, 07:45 PM
@ the black chidori

Not sure I understand the connection with General Grevious

TheBlackChidori
09-23-2010, 07:47 PM
His new mask... I just keep seeing General Grievious...

Or maybe even a Voldo from Soul Calibur.

Noctis Arashi
09-23-2010, 07:49 PM
No.....Naruto will turn into DBZ. >.>

mrsticky005
09-23-2010, 07:50 PM

Hm? Really. I don't see it.

TheBlackChidori
09-23-2010, 07:55 PM
Maybe Im losing it. I just cant tell if I like it or not. Seems slightly ridiculous to me.

mrsticky005
09-23-2010, 08:01 PM
Maybe Im losing it. I just cant tell if I like it or not. Seems slightly ridiculous to me.

Like it BECAUSE it's slightly ridiculous.

Hidden Ninja45
09-23-2010, 08:34 PM
So Last page of 511 It said

That's exactly what it sounded like to me. But it's weird for something like that to be confirmed in one the end-chapter text.

Blah.
09-23-2010, 08:43 PM
Madara is alot stronger noww...but personally, i think sasuke will fight and beat madara for his powers then that will eventually lead up to the big final fight between naruto and sasuke.

zerosameri
09-23-2010, 08:52 PM
The mask also resembles the ten-tailed beast's eye, which could also symbolize more power.

He has the Rinnegan so I'm guessing he has at least one new ability, power, jutsu, etc.Juubi eye, power to the max.

Of cores :lol:
I think he meant the getting of the Renningan as the stepuh?

That's exactly what it sounded like to me. But it's weird for something like that to be confirmed in one the end-chapter text.Well we do have to wait 2 weeks, for the next chapter.

Madara is alot stronger noww...but personally, i think sasuke will fight and beat madara for his powers then that will eventually lead up to the big final fight between naruto and sasuke.2-1 fight, Sasuke takes the final blow.

Blah.
09-23-2010, 09:00 PM
I have a more immediate prediction.

I THINK: Madara and Kabuto go after Naruto who also has Yamato with him. Epic fight, and Yamato might die, but Naruto comes out of the battle alive(obviously).

Madara sends for Sasuke to go after the Eight-Tails and the two of them have an epic rematch. Sasuke defeats KB barely, and remains in a very weakened state, and Zetsu who has been watching the fight all that time pulls something slick against Sasuke...

Seems reasonable to me.

Semog
09-24-2010, 05:34 AM

I THINK: Madara and Kabuto go after Naruto who also has Yamato with him. Epic fight, and Yamato might die, but Naruto comes out of the battle alive(obviously).

Madara sends for Sasuke to go after the Eight-Tails and the two of them have an epic rematch. Sasuke defeats KB barely, and remains in a very weakened state, and Zetsu who has been watching the fight all that time pulls something slick against Sasuke...

Seems reasonable to me.

Looool I disagree in every single part but I am only going to argument at the last part..

Sasuke already got owned by killer bee once and it was 1 vs 4.. you rly think he will defeat him alone now? lol..

Wooster
09-24-2010, 05:43 AM

Voldo?

Yeah, yeah I can see that. Maybe that's why I like. :lol:

Shikamaru Nara
09-24-2010, 05:50 AM
This theory has one hole that I can see.

It could always be that he pretty much can look around her village whenever he wants. But I still highly doubt he'll obtain the Rinnegan.

KarasuKumo
09-24-2010, 11:31 AM
Do the eyes merge or are they replaced? I always thought that they merge with some sort of jutsu.

Hab
09-24-2010, 11:47 AM
I don't really know how would a new mask give him more powers. . .
He probably changed it because Konan destroyed his other mask.

Jakropha
09-24-2010, 12:52 PM
Well we know he has it.

We have seen 4-5 on him now. :lol:

I think that he actually has 3 eyes implanted now :P, 1 on the Top Tomoe Eye hole, hes a Triclops of doom!

BTW, Id like to see some wind style jutsu with that Uchiha.

Jakropha
09-24-2010, 12:55 PM
http://mimg.ugo.com/200808/15893/General-Grievous.jpg

Yes, but it looks more like Spiderman to me :P

Blah.
09-24-2010, 03:16 PM
Looool I disagree in every single part but I am only going to argument at the last part..

Sasuke already got owned by killer bee once and it was 1 vs 4.. you rly think he will defeat him alone now? lol..

Yes i do think he can defeat him now.
With Itachi's power and experience in using his MS since he first fought KB, Sasuke is exponentially stronger.
Why is that so hard to believe?

Semog
09-24-2010, 03:51 PM
Yes i do think he can defeat him now.
With Itachi's power and experience in using his MS since he first fought KB, Sasuke is exponentially stronger.
Why is that so hard to believe?

The only thing he got new is susanoo and its not as strong as itachi's one, and even if he uses that, bee can resist it with the 8 tails form.
And its hard to believe it because he already got owned in 4 vs 1, HE ALMOST DIED 2 TIMES!

zerosameri
09-24-2010, 04:47 PM

EMS rape `:P

Semog
09-24-2010, 04:52 PM
EMS rape `:P

don't troll me http://www.alandavid.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/trololo.jpg

Or trololo guy will get you..

And EMS is a little kid compared to complete control of 8 tails..

zerosameri
09-24-2010, 04:56 PM
don't troll me

Or trololo guy will get you..

And EMS is a little kid compared to complete control of 8 tails..
Plot favor, hype, haxx EMS rape. `:P
I think that he actually has 3 eyes implanted now :P, 1 on the Top Tomoe Eye hole, hes a Triclops of doom!

BTW, Id like to see some wind style jutsu with that Uchiha.
wow
This theory has one hole that I can see.

It could always be that he pretty much can look around her village whenever he wants. But I still highly doubt he'll obtain the Rinnegan.Konan's village?

Semog
09-24-2010, 05:00 PM
Plot favor, hype, haxx EMS rape. `:P

PLOT FAVOR? are you crazy??
Sasuke is like, the biggest user of "Kishimoto no jutsu"
Please... dont talk about what you dont know..

zerosameri
09-24-2010, 06:02 PM
PLOT FAVOR? are you crazy??
Sasuke is like, the biggest user of "Kishimoto no jutsu"
Please... dont talk about what you dont know..
Ah I get you now...

Kishi favors Sasuke. So he'll all ways get plot favor. Kishi Makes Sasuke haxx and hype because he likes Sasuke. So of cores he is going to get some huge plot-nees-of-PNJ for him. Name one time when that didn't happen?

A good example of this is the 5 Kage arc. Sasuke fought all of them, then fought Danzou, then fought Kakashi, Naruto, and some what of Sakura. Notice that he was 99% blind, and he still kicked ass. Normally in that situation they would of died. Sasuke can't die, until near the end of the story. Sasuke won't lose a fight unless plot calls for it.

Blah.
09-25-2010, 12:51 AM
Ah I get you now...

Kishi favors Sasuke. So he'll all ways get plot favor. Kishi Makes Sasuke haxx and hype because he likes Sasuke. So of cores he is going to get some huge plot-nees-of-PNJ for him. Name one time when that didn't happen? A good example of this is the 5 Kage arc. Sasuke fought all of then, then fought Danzou, then fought Kakashi, Naruto, and some what of Sakura. Notice that he was 99% blind, and he still kicked ass. Normally in that situation they would of died. Sasuke can't die, until near the end of the story. Sasuke won't lose a fight unless plot calls for it.

Thank you for defending my position.
lol.
but now that i think about it,one of these days one of the main characters are gonna get destroyed in a battle to shake things up..not saying they will die, but i feel like for the suspense factor, it would be interesting to have someone important lose in a battle so ppl are always on their toes and guessing.
Kinda like kakashi dying. that was a great idea. i thought he for real died at the time that i read that.stuff like that makes it better IMO.

zerosameri
09-25-2010, 01:02 AM
Thank you for defending my position.
lol.
but now that i think about it,one of these days one of the main characters are gonna get destroyed in a battle to shake things up..not saying they will die, but i feel like for the suspense factor, it would be interesting to have someone important lose in a battle so ppl are always on their toes and guessing.
Kinda like kakashi dying. that was a great idea. i thought he for real died at the time that i read that.stuff like that makes it better IMO.No problem

Think about it, and all the power [ect]. Then just add over time all the power they will have. Now will they come out all spiffy and a live... No.

I for one think they'll die. Eh~ I don't think that will happen.

I don't think Kakashi even plays a HUGE part now

Seems reasonable to me.Of cores. Naruto will needs him. How can someone disagree with that?

Maybe... Sasuke would plot rape him. Zetu wont do that (I think)

Semog
09-25-2010, 10:17 AM
Ah I get you now...

Kishi favors Sasuke. So he'll all ways get plot favor. Kishi Makes Sasuke haxx and hype because he likes Sasuke. So of cores he is going to get some huge plot-nees-of-PNJ for him. Name one time when that didn't happen?

A good example of this is the 5 Kage arc. Sasuke fought all of them, then fought Danzou, then fought Kakashi, Naruto, and some what of Sakura. Notice that he was 99% blind, and he still kicked ass. Normally in that situation they would of died. Sasuke can't die, until near the end of the story. Sasuke won't lose a fight unless plot calls for it.

Sasuke will never lose a fight even if he is fighting vs madara and the 7 tailed beasts + naruto in kyubi form! He is invicible! Plot no jutsu ftw!!!...

Anyway, sasuke couldn't beat KBee ever, and even if he does, raikage would go after him like mad and finish him off.. but sasuke would probably bringing another clone.. so he fails ;D

Blah.
09-25-2010, 11:08 AM
No problem

Think about it, and all the power [ect]. Then just add over time all the power they will have. Now will they come out all spiffy and a live... No.

I for one think they'll die. Eh~ I don't think that will happen.

I don't think Kakashi even plays a HUGE part now

Of cores. Naruto will needs him. How can someone disagree with that?

Maybe... Sasuke would plot rape him. Zetu wont do that (I think)

Youre right about that.
And yeah kakashi's purpose has already kind have been served. He is just going along for the ride now.

Plot rape. hahaha.
I dont think zetsu would try to kill sasuke, but it seems like something shady zetsu would do. i dont really know zetsu's intentions thats why. he SEEMS loyal but im not really sure what his motives are.

And to Semog, i think if A were to go after Sasuke, Madara would fight and kill him.

sagemaster777
09-25-2010, 11:13 AM
Youre right about that.
And yeah kakashi's purpose has already kind have been served. He is just going along for the ride now.

Plot rape. hahaha.
I dont think zetsu would try to kill sasuke, but it seems like something shady zetsu would do. i dont really know zetsu's intentions thats why. he SEEMS loyal but im not really sure what his motives are.

And to Semog, i think if A were to go after Sasuke, Madara would fight and kill him.
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l393/sivik_atl/cool-story-bro.jpg

Semog
09-25-2010, 11:15 AM
Youre right about that.

Plot rape. hahaha.

That could happen.
And yeah I kinda agree with what you said about kakashi, but I don't want to see him die, naruto suffered enough from friends deaths..

I don't think zetsu would kill sasuke since both madara and kabuto want sasuke, and zetsu is very loyal to madara, he just doesn't have a strong reason to kill sasuke.

Blah.
09-25-2010, 11:22 AM
That could happen.
And yeah I kinda agree with what you said about kakashi, but I don't want to see him die, naruto suffered enough from friends deaths..

I don't think zetsu would kill sasuke since both madara and kabuto want sasuke, and zetsu is very loyal to madara, he just doesn't have a strong reason to kill sasuke.

Ya kno, I think id be okay with Kakashi dying...but i dont think he will. Naruto seems to have hardened up though emotionally. dont ya think? like during the pain invasion when he felt that kakashi died, he didnt explode with rage like he normally would. Although he did when Hinata died so it kinda cancels out.
-.-

Yeah i dont think he would kill sasuke, but as far as we know, we dont really know if he has a strong reason to kill sasuke..and yeah thats true. he is loyal to madara but he would let sasuke die which is weird to me.(<--five kage summit)

Semog
09-25-2010, 11:40 AM
Ya kno, I think id be okay with Kakashi dying...but i dont think he will. Naruto seems to have hardened up though emotionally. dont ya think? like during the pain invasion when he felt that kakashi died, he didnt explode with rage like he normally would. Although he did when Hinata died so it kinda cancels out.
-.-

Yeah i dont think he would kill sasuke, but as far as we know, we dont really know if he has a strong reason to kill sasuke..and yeah thats true. he is loyal to madara but he would let sasuke die which is weird to me.(<--five kage summit)

I don't think zetsu cares about sasuke diyng or living, x)
And yes naruto his very mature now in a emotional level.

I agree with a theory that naruto and sasuke fight together versus madara, you should look it up, its very interesting and there is a post about it somewere in the forums

Blah.
09-25-2010, 03:30 PM
I don't think zetsu cares about sasuke diyng or living, x)
And yes naruto his very mature now in a emotional level.

I agree with a theory that naruto and sasuke fight together versus madara, you should look it up, its very interesting and there is a post about it somewere in the forums

Oh i know ive seen that theory and i totally agree.
but that will happen later i think. b4 that i think madara will attempt to capture naruto himself and sasuke will defeat KB. i dont really have any in-depth theory as to why i think this will happen but its a gut feeling.
plus,i want it to happen.
lol.
xD
like after sasuke defeats KB, his ego will get really big and he will get fed up with madara ordering him around and so forth until Naruto and sasuke team up to defeat him.

Semog
09-25-2010, 03:36 PM
Oh i know ive seen that theory and i totally agree.
but that will happen later i think. b4 that i think madara will attempt to capture naruto himself and sasuke will defeat KB. i dont really have any in-depth theory as to why i think this will happen but its a gut feeling.
plus,i want it to happen.
lol.
xD
like after sasuke defeats KB, his ego will get really big and he will get fed up with madara ordering him around and so forth until Naruto and sasuke team up to defeat him.

That sounds good, but I cant see sasuke defeating KB even if he uses all the Kishimoto no jutsu avaliable!! XD

zerosameri
09-25-2010, 04:03 PM
Sasuke will never lose a fight even if he is fighting vs madara and the 7 tailed beasts + naruto in kyubi form! He is invicible! Plot no jutsu ftw!!!...

Anyway, sasuke couldn't beat KBee ever, and even if he does, raikage would go after him like mad and finish him off.. but sasuke would probably bringing another clone.. so he fails ;D He might lose in the type of thing.

Youre right about that.

Plot rape. hahaha.

And to Semog, i think if A were to go after Sasuke, Madara would fight and kill him. You never know. Kakashi might get EMS `:P

But it's true XD

White Zetsu more; he seems more likely to go after Sasuke for the kill. I know right? He is a mystery at hand.