PDA

View Full Version : Its the worst news ever...

TheBlackChidori
09-23-2010, 01:59 PM
I didnt want to believe it, but now we all have confirmation.

Konan is dead.... =(

My world is really depressed right now. I had nowhere else to post this cause of the spoiler, but you should know...

I would have MARRIED that girl...

Not really, cause she's only ink. But still. I would have... continued watching her with a fanboy smile.

But now its gone.... RIP Konan.

9/23/10

WHY'D YOU DU ET KISHI?!?!

Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu
09-23-2010, 02:00 PM
Lol thats hilarious

XxblackxX
09-23-2010, 02:00 PM
Nuuuuuu!!!! -cries- I would have married her too.....

Semog
09-23-2010, 02:07 PM
RIP konan x.x

But I don't think she should have lived longer ;X
I think it was a decent death next to nagato and yahiko. And its better then living a life with sorrow and pain.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-23-2010, 02:08 PM
and thats what fanarts for so you actually can pretend you married her XD

Memitim
09-23-2010, 02:10 PM
):

Konan (the user) is probably really upset..She is the Ultimate Konan Fan after all.

TheBlackChidori
09-23-2010, 02:26 PM
Nope. Even Konan once admitted to me that I was a bigger Konan fan than her. It was an ongoing rivalry.

She's second.

deidara330
09-23-2010, 02:39 PM
Madara wanted the Rinnegan. Konan wanted to kill Madara. No way in hell was Konan beating Madara. No way in hell was Madara going to leave Konan alive.

It was practically unavoidable as a part of the plot from the moment Konan defected. Madara himself said he'd kill Sasuke if he betrayed Akatsuki, so the same instantly applied to Konan. This is one of those things that was always out in the open but never heavily predicted or theorized, if at all.

I'm kind of disappointed that she died, too. It was sad.

Phariah824
09-23-2010, 03:14 PM
* joins Konan funeral march * bye Konan `~(`:( RIP

Bacon
09-23-2010, 03:16 PM

Kishi lieks kicking puppies,that's why. >.>

6 Stars Gangstas
09-23-2010, 03:19 PM
Man she was a hot babe as well T/////T miss her now

Parak111
09-23-2010, 03:19 PM

Konan is dead.... =(

My world is really depressed right now. I had nowhere else to post this cause of the spoiler, but you should know...

Not really, cause she's only ink. But still. I would have... continued watching her with a fanboy smile.

9/23/10

Because Kishi really downgrades the women's role's in his manga. Prime examples are Ino and Te...Te...how was her name again? NineNine? Oh, wait...TenTen! Yeah, that's her. Haven't seen TenTen fight in ages now. Poor girl. :/

But yeah...Konan's death was really sad. Just floating there...in the water...impaled. What a way to go.`:(`:(`:(

Madara...I hope you die a slow and painful death.http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/NFSmile.gif

Naruto-Uzumaki-25
09-23-2010, 07:21 PM
It is sad news. :(

It's a shame Konan died. :( `~(

Madara needs to die!!!

Ur Mom
09-23-2010, 07:23 PM

Konan is dead.... =(

9/23/10

*celebrates*

DevotedJashinist
09-23-2010, 07:24 PM

Konan is dead.... =(

9/23/10

Aside from Hinata, konan was the only girl I truely liked. So mysterious. She will be missed by me, a proud fanboy. *salutes*

NarutoxSakura4ever
09-23-2010, 07:31 PM

Konan is dead.... =(

9/23/10

I'm so sorry for you loss.... `~( Kishi-Sensei just thought it was time for her to go. RIP Konan.

Hidden Ninja45
09-23-2010, 07:32 PM
It's really sad to see her go. She died honorably, defeating the Rinnegan from falling in Madara's hands. The new Ome Orphan flashback really made this sad. Seeing Konan's name being covered up by the black piece of paper. It's a sham none of the Ome Orphan will live to see the peace they wanted so badly. Their dream has been passed on to Naruto I guess. Now that Konan, Nagato, and Yahiko are all gone, I hope he truly succeeds .

Memitim
09-23-2010, 07:32 PM
Nope. Even Konan once admitted to me that I was a bigger Konan fan than her. It was an ongoing rivalry.

She's second.Her custom title says otherwise.

D 2008
09-23-2010, 07:44 PM
Pays respect for Konan a good ninja in the end.

somerandomgirl14
09-23-2010, 07:46 PM
There goes the fan service for all of my guy friends.

Jose
09-23-2010, 07:49 PM
NOOOOO. D=

Why, DAMN YOU MADARA.

lolohwd
09-23-2010, 07:53 PM
so finally a good kunoichi all around almost. and she dies interesting

D 2008
09-23-2010, 08:03 PM
After funeral heads out to Madara's hideout to kill him.`!:)

Blah.
09-23-2010, 08:06 PM
so finally a good kunoichi all around almost. and she dies interesting

Good kunoichi....hmm...
must have been a man.
haha.
kidding.
i really liked her abilities but im okay with the fact that she died. it was a fitting end. im more bummed about kisame dying. i thought that was more sad.
`:(