PDA

View Full Version : madara's arm?

shtap xis fo egas
09-23-2010, 12:09 PM
ok, so when madara is fighting konan his mask gets damaged and his robes get all torn. the sleeve on the side he lost his arm was ripped off. at the end of chapter 511, i realised madara had both his arms. did absorbing the rinnegan heal him or somthing? discuss.

plus i think his new mask looks really cool!

kamui
09-23-2010, 12:33 PM
I think he has the ability to regenerate himself....................hm just a guess.

Hidden Ninja45
09-23-2010, 01:39 PM
Maybe it does have something to do with Zetsu, since he/it was there at the end of 511.

taylor
09-23-2010, 01:45 PM
he probably has the ability to regenerate like kabuto and ochimaru. if he did not have this ability before kabuto joined he probably made it like an admission fee. i personally think that he had the ability before then because how would he have survived the fight with naruto's dad

kamui
09-23-2010, 01:47 PM
he probably has the ability to regenerate like kabuto and ochimaru. if he did not have this ability before kabuto joined he probably made it like an admission fee. i personally think that he had the ability before then because how would he have survived the fight with naruto's dad
Yep makes sense to me `!:)

zerosameri
09-23-2010, 02:21 PM
PNJ. He went to the plant-y thing and got his arm back. :lol:

Err
09-23-2010, 02:25 PM
He also lost his arm fighting Danzo's team when he ripped his own arm off and got it back a few chapters later.

TheBlackChidori
09-23-2010, 02:28 PM
PNJ. He went to the plant-y thing and got his arm back. :lol:

This.

deidara330
09-23-2010, 02:29 PM
*Gasp* I understand now. The secret of Madara's right arm. Madara's arm is really... KENNY IN DIGUISE! That would explain why he always loses it, but it mysteriously comes back shortly after! `:P

JK, Kenny's too awesome to be Madara's arm. It's probably not regeneration (overused power is overused). Kishi tends to be unpredictable sometimes, so I can't say for sure.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
09-23-2010, 05:44 PM
Like what zerosameri said, it's most likely that Madara went back to that weird plant where he first said he'll get back the Rinnegan. It was around the time when Sasuke reunited with Team 7 after Danzo's death.

shtap xis fo egas
09-24-2010, 05:34 PM
He also lost his arm fighting Danzo's team when he ripped his own arm off and got it back a few chapters later.
he only loses his arm once. (edit: although at first i thought when you were talking about a plant thingy u were talking about zetsu, but it sounds like somthing else, what is it. what chapter does it appear first?) what confused me was that when his robes get ripped in his fight with konan we all see that he is still missing his arm, but at the end he has both arms. i agree and think zetsu helped. i don't think it was regeneration because if he had the power to do that why didn't he do it right after he lost his arm from tourine ( spelling is off, i know)
edit: so many high reps, i feel so small`:oops:

Err
09-28-2010, 02:38 AM
he only loses his arm once. (edit: although at first i thought when you were talking about a plant thingy u were talking about zetsu, but it sounds like somthing else, what is it. what chapter does it appear first?) what confused me was that when his robes get ripped in his fight with konan we all see that he is still missing his arm, but at the end he has both arms. i agree and think zetsu helped. i don't think it was regeneration because if he had the power to do that why didn't he do it right after he lost his arm from tourine ( spelling is off, i know)
edit: so many high reps, i feel so small`:oops:

I had to look for it since I didn't remember and I found the thread were I asked about his arm.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2803543

Everyone here started with low reps, if you're here long enough rep will come easy.

Jakropha
09-28-2010, 08:48 AM
He has Nanites in his blood stream which can alter reality, they posses vast amounts of chakra which can absorb Nature chakra and 'simulate' Senju Blood! Therefore, Izanagi is perfect and he can therefore do HEALING! He can Ressurrect himself 'Literally' and heal lost limbs, because he found the loophole in Nano-Technology!

Zetsu has a Prototype of this, making him an 'Experimental Project'

Kabuto used this to Integrate Orochimaru's Essense into himself.
It is used for Sealing Jutsu.

"IT IS CHAKRA!!!!!!!!!!!"

Edit: Rep is leaning on 99 :I