PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 511 Discussion

FlyingThunderGod
09-23-2010, 12:00 AM
Its out discuss

lolohwd
09-23-2010, 12:07 AM
so the threee eyed mask is for the three dojutsus.
so im guessing hes already got a byakugan. cause if not why would he go and try to face naruto instead of going for the last eye.

poor konan.

ame orphans were the coolest team ever

SimpleGenin
09-23-2010, 12:11 AM
? man.. honestly.. its not even.. :cry:

FlyingThunderGod
09-23-2010, 12:13 AM
Im waiting to see what he does against Naruto, i hope Kishi doesn't wast time with this. And i am still dying to see Sasuke eyes. I think next chapter would be good to see the eye finally

lolohwd
09-23-2010, 12:14 AM
madara will. toy with naruto. naruto gets mad. beats him up. madara retreats to go think of something to truly take the fox from narutos control

mrsticky005
09-23-2010, 12:37 AM
changed my mind. New mask is actually pretty cool.

SimpleGenin
09-23-2010, 12:45 AM
so is konan really dead?

i kinda feel bad.. out of the 3, yahiko, konan, nagato. i kinda hoped atleast one of them could see the "peace" they all tried to bringing to the world..

Lord Jiraiya
09-23-2010, 01:24 AM
I think kabuto referred to Madara now having the rinnegan as his new eyes. Madara will be powerful when fighting naruto.

SimpleGenin
09-23-2010, 01:46 AM
Nevermind. I read the chapter. It was very sad. Madara's new mask looks like the swirl on the Rinnegan. It should be interesting how Naruto would fair against Madara.

Phariah824
09-23-2010, 02:11 AM
i like the mask its like the SotSP eyes rinnengan w/ toma. also like the way it covers his head w/ the tails hangin off back. its a symbol of his level of power i'm guessing. but did he implant the rinnengan eyes yet or they under glass? also wasn't it said somewhere that Uchiha used fan type weapons? i think so as a way to increase their fire jutsu attacks. he is going old school Uchiha. anyone else think Sasuke is gonna find out about him goin after Naruto and maybe get a look at that info scroll?

and i liked the good bye to the Ame 3. it feels like the calm before the storm now.

Yori
09-23-2010, 02:13 AM
Hell yes, excited to see Madara with his signature fan again. Bad Ass

Err
09-23-2010, 02:36 AM
I have some problems with this chapter.

-How the hell did the scroll get to Madara's group so fast?
-There was no scenes of the Naruto group trying to get out of the trap to stop the scroll from getting away.
-I hate Madara's new mask, didn't I like his old mask either. I think his original one looked badass.

I did like Madara's new weapon though.

Madara_lives
09-23-2010, 03:46 AM
that ep slightly bored me.
i sort of wana see madara vs naruto but im wondering how that'd fit into the story.
naruto cant win vs 1/2 of the sages powers yet... madara cannot kill naruto.
-curious-

gama-sennin
09-23-2010, 03:51 AM
Orphans looked cute in that outfit...

konan x Yahiko is cannon now...

Whats the deal with the new one-shot?

NagatoGod_of_Pain
09-23-2010, 04:54 AM
It might be a sign of Naruto's ending. Maybe Kishi's trying to start another series so he can jump on that right away once he finishes Naruto.

Madara looks fine to me. He looks more powerful and intimidating. However, I don't think he has the Byakugan. His mask only shows the Sharingan's 3 tomoe and the Rinnegan's ring pattern.

The chapter was decent as flashbacks usually bore me, especially this one.

Kingsnoke
09-23-2010, 05:30 AM
How did Madara got his arm back? At the beginning of the chapter it's gone, but then he has it at the end..

Wooster
09-23-2010, 05:30 AM
changed my mind. New mask is actually pretty cool.
Wait, you didn't like the mask?

I think it's extremely awesome. He looks like a freaky monk or something.

SAI SHAFT APPROVED

@Kingsnoke Probably the same way as before.

Kuromaki
09-23-2010, 05:32 AM
OMG KONAN. I almost cried.

On another note, Madara's mask is ehhh...

narulvr
09-23-2010, 06:13 AM
it was good for the back story, but his mask is the same design as the ten-tails eye! thats what makes it so sweet lookin

MoonStarNinja4
09-23-2010, 06:14 AM
The part with Konan was so sad. `~(

Seeing Jiraiya in the frog suit made me laugh. `:P

Madara's new mask... kinda scares me. It just looked creepy to me... kind of.

I'm interested to see what this one-shot manga is that MK is releasing next week.
I'm still kinda irrated that there's no chapter next week, but hopefully this one-shot will be good to read in the meantime.

Sennin
09-23-2010, 06:48 AM
Someone got new handd ^^

kamui
09-23-2010, 06:59 AM
It's time to capture the nine-tails!!! (words of Madara Uchiha)
The manga just keeps getting better and better `!:)

kamui
09-23-2010, 07:07 AM
What's up with that weapon???

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-23-2010, 07:25 AM
I have some problems with this chapter.

-How the hell did the scroll get to Madara's group so fast?
-There was no scenes of the Naruto group trying to get out of the trap to stop the scroll from getting away.
-I hate Madara's new mask, didn't I like his old mask either. I think his original one looked badass.

I did like Madara's new weapon though.

Well, it was given over ten minutes of a traveling rate to do so. But unfortunately, we don't know the exact length between Zetsu's location and the shark, so it could have been either realistic or unrealistic. The island is supposedly 'secured', so I'd guess Zetsu wouldn't exactly be close enough for the shark to get to him in a relatively small timeframe. But either way, I don't believe that Kishi was actually focusing on the shark, much less it's speed.

It had likely occurred off-panel, or Kishi's going to transition back to the group after/whilst they're in the trap. Because frankly, it's going to be stupid to have three major characters, one being the protagonist, die off-frame.

It was better than his old one to me.

mrsticky005
09-23-2010, 08:31 AM
Wait, you didn't like the mask?

I think it's extremely awesome. He looks like a freaky monk or something.

SAI SHAFT APPROVED

@Kingsnoke Probably the same way as before.

At first I didn't but now I do. Especially with the last picture.
The head band tail is pretty cool. I was more unsure of it at first.
I think it will be cool to see it in color.

Rasen_Chidori
09-23-2010, 08:35 AM
What was up with the frog suits....I remember when Jiraiya wouldn't let Naruto wear that outfit Guy gave him in part one lol

shantanu
09-23-2010, 09:20 AM
this chapter was a bit boring, but hell yeah new madara mask is a bang!

Lady Tsunade
09-23-2010, 09:29 AM
Poor Konan. I was hoping she'd live :/

Hopefully the next chapters wont be an Uchiha sausage fest. And maybe some more chapters involving leaf ninja will be shown.

mrsticky005
09-23-2010, 11:21 AM
Sasuke vs Zetsu coming soon....Hopefully.

Wooster
09-23-2010, 11:29 AM
At first I didn't but now I do. Especially with the last picture.
The head band tail is pretty cool. I was more unsure of it at first.
I think it will be cool to see it in color.
He looks like a some cross between badass monk and robotic cyborg.

He now looks diabolical and menacing just like he should. Sure the Tobi mask was perfect for his act, but now that we know he is Madara, we needed a different look. This one works perfectly.

mrsticky005
09-23-2010, 11:42 AM
He looks like a some cross between badass monk and robotic cyborg.

He now looks diabolical and menacing just like he should. Sure the Tobi mask was perfect for his act, but now that we know he is Madara, we needed a different look. This one works perfectly.

I see him having a tribal feel. As if he's back to the old days of the clan.

Wooster
09-23-2010, 12:03 PM
I guess so. I just want to be almost as cool as Sai Shaft.

That or Lunge. ;)

kamui
09-23-2010, 12:32 PM
Sasuke vs Zetsu coming soon....Hopefully.
I think it will be Sasuke v.s Madara......................EPICNESS`<3

GwynethUchiha
09-23-2010, 12:32 PM
WHY!!!!.... T-T It was so sad seeing all 3 of the orpans together

Parak111
09-23-2010, 12:45 PM
"It's time to capture the Nine-Tails." - fail.:lol: They don't have the Eight Tails yet.:lol:

Madara's new mask is...ridiculous.:lol: I noticed that the thing he holds along with the clothes he wears now are from his Uchiha leader times. He has the crest of the Uchiha at the back of his clothes. Looks like only Zetsu has the Akatsuki cloak now.`:|

Oh and break next week...:roll:

TheBlackChidori
09-23-2010, 12:53 PM
Furthers my belief that Zetsu is Madara's healer.

KarasuKumo
09-23-2010, 12:59 PM
No, I can't believe Konan died :( Madara's mask is alright I guess I don't like the full head thing, now it shows both eyes :).

Hidden Ninja45
09-23-2010, 01:45 PM
Well, i'm guessing this is going to be the last chapter that will flashback to the Yahiko, Nagato, and Konan. I had always kind of wondered who Konan had stronger feelings for, and considering it is implyed and she Yahiko, that answers that question.

I think Madara's new mask is kind of weird looking, but kind of awesome at the same time.

Err
09-23-2010, 01:53 PM
Well, it was given over ten minutes of a traveling rate to do so. But unfortunately, we don't know the exact length between Zetsu's location and the shark, so it could have been either realistic or unrealistic. The island is supposedly 'secured', so I'd guess Zetsu wouldn't exactly be close enough for the shark to get to him in a relatively small timeframe. But either way, I don't believe that Kishi was actually focusing on the shark, much less it's speed.

It had likely occurred off-panel, or Kishi's going to transition back to the group after/whilst they're in the trap. Because frankly, it's going to be stupid to have three major characters, one being the protagonist, die off-frame.

It was better than his old one to me.

It couldn't have been about 10min distance away, that's too close even if the shark swam really fast. What about all the land it had to cross?

I guess I can wait until they show the Naruto's group again to see what happened. They might cover this.

zerosameri
09-23-2010, 02:26 PM
i like the mask its like the SotSP eyes rinnengan w/ toma. also like the way it covers his head w/ the tails hangin off back. its a symbol of his level of power i'm guessing. but did he implant the rinnengan eyes yet or they under glass? also wasn't it said somewhere that Uchiha used fan type weapons? i think so as a way to increase their fire jutsu attacks. he is going old school Uchiha. anyone else think Sasuke is gonna find out about him goin after Naruto and maybe get a look at that info scroll?

and i liked the good bye to the Ame 3. it feels like the calm before the storm now.
Like the Juubi's eye? :lol:

mrsticky005
09-23-2010, 02:31 PM
I guess so. I just want to be almost as cool as Sai Shaft.

That or Lunge. ;)

Zetsu Sievernich: Inspector Madara. You forgot your shotgun.

Inspector Madara: Danke Schoen...I mean Thank you.

sasukefan
09-23-2010, 02:35 PM
when i saw the spoiler i thought Madara's new mask had horns on it, apparently it was the cloak collar, lol. but really it does look ok, i wish we could still see his hair, but that's fine. The new weapon is very cool, and can't wait to see it used. And we still probably not see anything of the eternal magekyo sharingan until sasuke reappears, with his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

i have one quick, not really important, question. with this new mask, when Madara absorbs someone or something does it still go to his right eye or his forehead where the center of the sharingan is?

Blind Uchiha
09-23-2010, 03:20 PM
I like the Sharinnegan mask. It's says, "Yeah, I have the two most hax KG in the series." xD

As for Madara's comment about going after the Kyuubi, Madara has never been one to rush. I find it hard to believe that he is going straight off to fight Naruto.

FlyingThunderGod
09-23-2010, 07:23 PM
Well i like to see Kabuto/Orichimaru on stalker mode, he always find Madara... weird. I wonder if he is going to follow him to the fight

Blah.
09-23-2010, 08:15 PM
when i saw the spoiler i thought Madara's new mask had horns on it, apparently it was the cloak collar, lol. but really it does look ok, i wish we could still see his hair, but that's fine. The new weapon is very cool, and can't wait to see it used. And we still probably not see anything of the eternal magekyo sharingan until sasuke reappears, with his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

i have one quick, not really important, question. with this new mask, when Madara absorbs someone or something does it still go to his right eye or his forehead where the center of the sharingan is?

Same i wanna see him use that war fan. that is so beasty...but yeah i wonder what his EMS will look like with the rinnegan.

I assume it would go to his eye.thats just a mask that he is wearing. nothing more..that i know of.

lolohwd
09-23-2010, 08:18 PM
so wait the war fan?
how do you fight with it?
is it similar to temari.
would that mean madaras an uchiha with wind affinity? lol jk

Blah.
09-23-2010, 08:22 PM
so wait the war fan?
how do you fight with it?
is it similar to temari.
would that mean madaras an uchiha with wind affinity? lol jk

Lol funny, but i wanna know too!!
i know he has to be an expert with it.
1)he has lived forever so he has to have the experience
2)The uchiha symbol is a paper fan so there is some similarities there...

idk how he would use it though cuz i dont think he can use it the way temari does.

lolohwd
09-23-2010, 08:23 PM
i guess maybe he can use it to control amaterasu wich he cant already???

or just so he can like baseball bat fireball at peeps
who knows maybe he can project his sharingan onto the fan?

Blah.
09-23-2010, 08:26 PM
i guess maybe he can use it to control amaterasu wich he cant already???

or just so he can like baseball bat fireball at peeps
who knows maybe he can project his sharingan onto the fan?

That is a good idea.
youre probably right that he will be able to spread his flames or somethin to that nature since paper fans are supposed to fan flames making the flames hotter or somethin like that.

3littlepigs
09-23-2010, 09:21 PM
This week's chapter was sad...so many sad memories. I'm disappointed that Konan is dead even though I was 99.9% sure it was going to happen....

The toad's outfits were really funny! and Jiraya' and Yahiko's faces were hilarious too!! but at the same time it made it sadder.....I'm glad at least they'll be together now and Konan can rest in peace knowing she did her best to protect Nagato's and Yahiko's bodies.

Madara's new mask is kind of creepy....I mean obviously it helps conceal how he looks but it's getting kind of retarded unless the mask actually serves another purpose and not just hiding his face from us.

lol it's funny but the Alliance's plan to hide Naruto from Madara kind of backfired....at this rate the real battle is going to happen at that island. Take that Tsunade haters!! It would have been better to let him go to battle with them....well at least it all works for the sake of the plot.

Anyway I hate that there's no chapter next week and the Anime fillers aren't helping at all

lolohwd
09-23-2010, 09:35 PM
i wonder where jiraya got hte toad suits. and if orochi has any snake suits

Jutsu Junkie
09-23-2010, 10:40 PM
The chapter was decent as flashbacks usually bore me, especially this one.

Couldn't agree more. And this one was lame. Frog suits. Seriously, though: where did he get frog suits in midst of a war-torn wasteland? And why isn't that place flooded all the time? I've never seen it not raining. Or is it just an overused metaphor? Enquiring minds want to know...

Madara's new mask... kinda scares me. It just looked creepy to me... kind of.

I wish I could say the same. I require action before any of those panels give me an emotional reaction. Just seeing some dude in a mask won't cut it. Plus, all his masks are lame, although this one is better than the last one.

It's time to capture the nine-tails!!! (words of Madara Uchiha)

Good luck with that, Madara.../sarcasm

But it will be interesting to see how good he is with the rinnegan.

What's up with that weapon???

From a mundane practical standpoint it looks stupid. But these folk aren't mundane. It probably assist him with fireball jutsu or something. If it's really just a fan with a chain hooked to it, I'm not impressed.

I think it will be Sasuke v.s Madara......................EPICNESS`<3

That would be cool.

As for Madara's comment about going after the Kyuubi, Madara has never been one to rush. I find it hard to believe that he is going straight off to fight Naruto.

In a previous chapter he said he was tired of being cautious. I guess he wasn't just boasting.

Anyway I hate that there's no chapter next week and the Anime fillers aren't helping at all

*grinds teeth in agreement*

crap...

i wonder where jiraya got hte toad suits. and if orochi has any snake suits

lolz *thinks about Sakura and Shizune in slug suits*

mrsticky005
09-23-2010, 10:46 PM
War fan is probably for wind style attacks...which would be used to aid his fire style attacks. Remember that wind style increases the power of the fire style attack.

Vocaloid
09-24-2010, 03:27 PM
I was hoping that Konan wasn't dead, but it's too late now. Isi t me or does Kishi like to kill off or try to kill off my favorite characters?

The flashback was kind of funny, but I think Konan's crush on Yahiko was cute.

Also, I think Madara's new outfit is kinda....dumb. I might just be too used to the old outfit though.

mrsticky005
09-24-2010, 04:47 PM
Question...

Is Madara back at the Akatsuki hideout?
Or did Kabuto and Zetsu find him in a random cave?

deidara330
09-24-2010, 05:44 PM
I'm guessing his mask is a seal or to prevent his opponent from seeing something. When he introduced himself to Sasuke, he only showed his right eye. Keeping his right Sharingan uncovered while leaving the other hidden indicates the first line of defense or attack. His primary method of attack is absorption and intangibility, which he needs his right eye uncovered to use. Izanagi was likely a more drastic measure, which required his left eye since he couldn't afford to lose his right. When attacked by Konan's paper bombs, he almost immediately goes to rip off the part of his mask which conceals his left eye. I'm guessing that his entire face can be used as a weapon, literally. There's some power hidden in the lower half of his face which he can only use as a last resort amongst the most powerful enemies, and so far he hasn't faced anyone against whom he needed to use a last resort. Madara never uses more force than necessary. He sacrificed his right arm, twice, before using Izanagi. (Probably because he knew he could in some way get it back every time.) Madara seems to be a very conservative Shinobi, making sure never to use more chakra than is required to complete his current task. Plus he manages to utilize everything he has to its fullest extent, as seen when he used his own severed arm to distract Fu while he came up from behind and absorbed him. In addition to all that, he used only simple intangibility when fighting a group of Konoha Chunin and Jonin (and one Genin). In almost all of his conflicts, he used no more than was necessary to avoid immediate death. So it could be assumed that he knows jutsu he hasn't even thought of using yet because he's never been pushed far enough to require it.

TheBlackChidori
09-24-2010, 06:13 PM
Jeez dude, use paragraphs. :P

But I read it and like it. I suppose no one does know that he has the Rinnegan except the two around him. People have knowledge of some his skills, now he's going to completely stun the hell out of them.

Although I feel like after a minute, Naruto's going to realize he's fighting the Rinnegan without seeing it.

Jutsu Junkie
09-24-2010, 06:59 PM
Jeez dude, use paragraphs. :P

But I read it and like it. I suppose no one does know that he has the Rinnegan except the two around him. People have knowledge of some his skills, now he's going to completely stun the hell out of them.

Although I feel like after a minute, Naruto's going to realize he's fighting the Rinnegan without seeing it.

The extent of Naruto's new powers are actually unknown, so you may be right. I think there's actually a lot to his new abilities that Kishi hasn't revealed. The air is getting rare up there now; in a fight Naruto might own around 98% of the ninjas in the Ninja World at this point, even with his general weakness against genjutsu. Unfortunately for him, Madara might be among the other two percent...

mrsticky005
09-24-2010, 07:19 PM
Anyone think that Naruto words to Sasuke "We'll both die" got Madara worried and that's why he's going to capture the Nine Tails himself? Sasuke wants to kill Naruto and Naruto is willing to sacrifice his life to stop Sasuke. Either way a fight with Naruto vs Sasuke may not actually be what Madara wants anymore. If Sasuke wins then he kills Naruto since Sasuke wouldn't be interested in capturing Nine Tails. If Naruto forces a draw then both Naruto and Sasuke die and Madara loses a pawn and the Nine Tails. If Naruto wins at all then Madara is in real trouble.

Jutsu Junkie
09-24-2010, 07:30 PM
I agree, and that's a solid point. Both Naruto's and Sasuke's personal agendas are running counter to his plans at this point. Also, he seems to be ignoring his former order for Sasuke to capture the Hachibi. If you are right, he wouldn't want Sasuke on the same island as Naruto, so that would make sense.

ETERNAL KNIGHTRIDER*
09-25-2010, 09:46 AM
all i have to say is the mask really doesnt matter but its not as cool the first mask was the best. and speaking of first this whole naruto manga and series is losing its popularity it did well but not well enough in shippuden. the story line was destroyed when kishi killed of jiriaya and itachi i really hate nagato and konan i hope they die forever for killing jman ungratefull stupid brats and sasuke is a stupid crybaby emo wanabe for killing his cooler smarter and kinder older brother the only hope in this manga is orochimaru returning and jman still being alive somehow thats all i watch it for kishimoto please give us a time skip and grow these kids up there way too young man. if no time skip then just end the series then and work on your new baseball manga. kishi obiviously is an athiest which is why the manga has no hope and is so morbid fail chapter !!yahikiro jiriya itachi obito 3rd hokage minato kushina all the best characters are dead ;););) kids killing each other and thier teachers yea great message this show has ;););););) . dbz 4 life !!!!!!!!!!!

kamui
09-25-2010, 11:52 AM
all i have to say is the mask really doesnt matter but its not as cool the first mask was the best. and speaking of first this whole naruto manga and series is losing its popularity it did well but not well enough in shippuden. the story line was destroyed when kishi killed of jiriaya and itachi i really hate nagato and konan i hope they die forever for killing jman ungratefull stupid brats and sasuke is a stupid crybaby emo wanabe for killing his cooler smarter and kinder older brother the only hope in this manga is orochimaru returning and jman still being alive somehow thats all i watch it for kishimoto please give us a time skip and grow these kids up there way too young man. if no time skip then just end the series then and work on your new baseball manga. kishi obiviously is an athiest which is why the manga has no hope and is so morbid fail chapter !!yahikiro jiriya itachi obito 3rd hokage minato kushina all the best characters are dead ;););) kids killing each other and thier teachers yea great message this show has ;););););) . dbz 4 life !!!!!!!!!!!
Love it....................instant classic indeed :lol:

Parak111
09-25-2010, 12:45 PM

You really like to share your negative view on anything, huh? If I'm not mistaking, this is your 4th account already. Give it a rest.

Blah.
09-25-2010, 02:22 PM
You really like to share your negative view on anything, huh? If I'm not mistaking, this is your 4th account already. Give it a rest.

Hahaha thats really funny.

FlyingThunderGod
09-25-2010, 03:33 PM
The mask has to represent his powers. At first he had waves. Then he has a swirl. Now he has a helmet, with something that looks that signifies more power.

Jutsu Junkie
09-25-2010, 07:06 PM
... just end the series then and work on your new baseball manga.

**YOU FAIL: please insert another coin**

Madara better make good use of that fan weapon, or I'll be forced to call him a pansy for the duration. Don't fail me, Kishi: the fan needs to kill somebody. Fan through the head = lolz. At least give me an explosion. I can live with an explosion...

tsuki
09-26-2010, 09:33 AM
Interesting chapter, but what happened with Kabutomaru vs. Anko?

Drakardus
09-26-2010, 11:40 AM
I, for the most part, found the flashback boring. But it's nice to see Kishimoto giving the Ame Orphans a nice send off.

Jakropha
09-26-2010, 11:49 AM
**YOU FAIL: please insert another coin*

Me: http://i39.tinypic.com/2j1lcug.jpg

Jutsu Junkie: Please insert.

Jutsu Junkie: Please insert before I reset the game.

Jutsu Junkie: Game Reset.

Me: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3283/2962990888_16c0e7a903.jpg

panda-sensei
09-27-2010, 08:35 AM
The new mask is stupid

Wooster
09-27-2010, 08:52 AM
Anyone think that Naruto words to Sasuke "We'll both die" got Madara worried and that's why he's going to capture the Nine Tails himself? Sasuke wants to kill Naruto and Naruto is willing to sacrifice his life to stop Sasuke. Either way a fight with Naruto vs Sasuke may not actually be what Madara wants anymore. If Sasuke wins then he kills Naruto since Sasuke wouldn't be interested in capturing Nine Tails. If Naruto forces a draw then both Naruto and Sasuke die and Madara loses a pawn and the Nine Tails. If Naruto wins at all then Madara is in real trouble.
That's why Naruto's MAD strategy is so good.
It does get rid of Sasuke. Madara needs Sasuke for something.

Are we thinking that Sasuke is going to catch wind of Madara plan and interfere? It seems like Sasuke would be itching to defeat Naruto himself.

Jiraiya_the_Pervy_Sage
09-27-2010, 09:28 AM
I think you are all missing the big picture here. Yeah Madara got a new mask and blah blah blah it showed Yahiko, Konan, and Nagato's backstory. This is all great but I think we should keep in mind what happened at the end of chapter 510. It was revealed that "Nagato's Uzumaki red trademarked hair had turned snow white". I'm starting to believe that the Kekkai Genkai of the Uzumaki clan is the Rinnegan. I also think that unlike the Mangekyo Sharingan which requires you to kill your best friend, the Rinnegan, requires for you to lose someone close to you. So my theory here is that when the fight between Sasuke and Naruto arrives, that towards the end of the fight Sasuke will sacrifice himself to block an attack from Madara. When Naruto sees this I think his Rinnegan will activate, therefore, giving him the power to defeat Madara.

Thoughts?

Jutsu Junkie
09-27-2010, 12:57 PM
But I think if the rinnegan were common enough to be a kekke genkai, more people would know that. After all, the Uzumaki were allies to the Senju. People walking around with rinnegan wouldn't be such an unheard-of freak thing if Uzumakis get it by blood. And considering the end of the Uzumaki clan, if the loss of a loved one is all it took, more people would be walking around with it.

Jiraiya_the_Pervy_Sage
09-27-2010, 01:02 PM
Yes and no. It could be a rare kekkei genkai. Like only royalty in the Uzumaki can get it. And the loved one dying activating it is just a guess. I'm sure it's more complicated than that to activate because you are right, if that was it, lots of people would be walking around with it.

Jutsu Junkie
09-27-2010, 08:39 PM
It occurs to me that, no matter which one of us is right, general knowledge of the Uzumaki among shinobi should be more common than we are being led to believe. After all, they seemed to be thriving only a generation earlier, and their close allies, the Senju, are still thriving. Why don't more people arch an eyebrow at hearing his last name, which he shouts out anytime someone asks (and often enough without anyone asking). The only sensible answer is that "Uzumaki" is a common last name, which would be kind of weird really, because of how they've been targeted.

Blah.
09-27-2010, 11:14 PM
It occurs to me that, no matter which one of us is right, general knowledge of the Uzumaki among shinobi should be more common than we are being led to believe. After all, they seemed to be thriving only a generation earlier, and their close allies, the Senju, are still thriving. Why don't more people arch an eyebrow at hearing his last name, which he shouts out anytime someone asks (and often enough without anyone asking). The only sensible answer is that "Uzumaki" is a common last name, which would be kind of weird really, because of how they've been targeted.

Thats how i feel, but i was trying to think about it differently.

Okay think about this.
Naruto obviously knows the pain that it might require to awaken his rinnegan IF it truly is a bloodline trait of his, but think about how that pain manifests itself. In rage and high emotional states Naruto always turned to the Kyuubi. So in a way,the Kyuubi would override his rinnegan if that makes sense. Now that he can fully control the Kyuubi, if Naruto experiences extreme pain(like that of a loved one), what if it really would awaken a rinnegan??

I however dont really believe this, but what IF.right?

Jutsu Junkie
09-28-2010, 12:01 AM
Hah. IF that happened, that would be the birth of a god among godlings. With the chakra available to him now, he could probably already crack a planetoid in two, if he knew what he was doing (imagine Sage Mode + his natural chakra + Kyuubi chakra + Tsunade's level of control). If he got hold of the rinnegan and learned how to use it well, he'd own everyone. His real problem is just self-knowledge/training, as I see it. He already has all the basic tools to become the strongest ninja alive. The fact that he can manage a Rasengan Birage without the Kyuubi's chakra speaks for itself.

After that, if he can ever manage to negate his weakness to genjutsu, the story would be over. Nobody could beat him, except perhaps the Juubi. Of course, if he ended up fighting the Juubi, he's already screwed, since he'd be an ex-jinchuuriki.

Jakropha
09-30-2010, 02:50 PM
http://wheresmyamerica.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/smile_bush.jpg

magnum p i
10-04-2010, 11:32 PM

Love it....................instant classic indeed :lol:
yehah i love it too he really speaks the truth as hard as it may be to take hes right all the way i started watching this show and reading the manga when i was narutos age and now im way older than him depressing. i wish they would grow up already. they really do need to finish this shippuden fast the world might really be aroung to see the ending. kishimoto better finish this before may 21 2011 i have a feeling knight* is on to something it does feel like the world is ending. this manga was a dissaster they really need to start this 4th war already and get naruto training sigh.* here we go again. i want to see orochimaru come back all these other villans fail and are not as original and mean as oro was. kishi is trolling this darn manga to death now. good one night i agree with everything you said.