PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: kuwabara vs madara

cnorwood
09-21-2010, 06:35 PM
kuwabara from yuyu hakusho vs madara uchiha
scenario 1: speed equalized
scenario 2: no restrictions
if scenario 2 is a stomp make it against the narutoverse going village to village

321zigzag3
09-21-2010, 06:35 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2j1lcug.jpg

Naruto Watcher
09-21-2010, 06:40 PM
This is a rape beyond rape. At first I would have been like Madara takes this. But after watching yuyu after a long time and comparing the two. Kuwabara rapes madara with dimension sword.

SimpleGenin
09-21-2010, 07:50 PM
Madara rapes :p Kuwabara hasnt shown enough speed feats to deal with Madara..
any other characters would have no problem though such as Yusuke, Yoko, Hiei, Genkai

Akatsuki X
09-21-2010, 08:42 PM
any other characters would have no problem though such as Yusuke, Yoko, Hiei, Genkai

Speed equal anyone? `o.o"

The 1st Hokage
09-22-2010, 03:55 PM
Deminsional slashing sword, hypersonic speed (Keeping up with Yusuke in fights, along with reacting to 20% Toguro in the beginning of the series.) give Kuwabara the the win easily If Kuwabara gets teleported, he uses deminsional slashing sword to get back.

cnorwood
09-22-2010, 07:47 PM
Deminsional slashing sword, hypersonic speed (Keeping up with Yusuke in fights, along with reacting to 20% Toguro in the beginning of the series.) give Kuwabara the the win easily If Kuwabara gets teleported, he uses deminsional slashing sword to get back.
this is what i was thinking, and this is eos kuwabara, so he would roflstomp 120% toguro, A class Kuwabara vs B+ 120% toguro

Miles Edgeworth
09-25-2010, 04:02 PM
Speed equalized or not, I'd say Kuwabara takes this. Madara doesn't really have anything to kill Kuwabara and warping him won't do much since Kuwabara can just use Dimension Sword to come back.

Hasn't shown enough speed feats?

Kuwabara was able to casually bullet time and blitz the guys with guns along with Yusuke, so he was already around Yusuke's speed at that time. Also, when he fought Sensui alongside Hiei and Kurama, it's not like he was getting massively blitzed and he was keeping up just as well as the others, so it's plain to see that even though Kuwabara is not a speedster, he is by no means slow.

And for the record, Kuwabara>>>>>>>>>>Genkai.

SimpleGenin
09-25-2010, 08:57 PM
I didnt have the impression that Kuwabara was the fast AT ALL. If you take a look at his last fight in the YuYu Hakusho series with Sensui, he clearly is not that fast. For an average human yes, his way fast but compared to Yusuke, Kurama and Hiei, his clearly lacking.

There was a scene where Kurama, Hiei and Kuwabara charges at Sensui. Although all three fighters was said to be atleast class A fighters, Kuwabara's speed didnt even compare to that of Hiei and Kurama's. Now imagine the same situation, except Kuwabara is fighting Madara instead of Sensui, without Kurama and Hiei's help. Kuwabara simply doesnt have the speed feats required to deal with Madara.

The way feats and hypes are interpreted in Naruto is totally different from YuYu Hakusho. If we used the same logic we do in here to judge YuYu Hakusho Characters, Bui, Karasu and Younger Toguro can take out more then half the participants of the Demon World Tournament. Bui, Karasu and Toguro are about B class fighters while participants in the Demon World Tournamtents are A class and above. It just wouldnt make sense at all.

Sure Kuwabara reacted to bullets, but in the Yuyu Hakusho world, that doesnt mean much. Kuwabara couldnt even keep up with Suzuka. Even when he became class A he still showed no such feats that suggest he could keep up with class C- Suzuka.

Madara wins this fight easily. Especially if you add in Izanagi.

SimpleGenin
09-25-2010, 09:02 PM
And for the record, Kuwabara>>>>>>>>>>Genkai.
Using no Hype. How can you prove that by feats?
I agree with you, but in this forum, feats are all that counts.
Kuwabara showed no such feats that suggest he could keep up with Genkai.

My Prof?

Kuwabara Vs Suzuka

Genkai Vs Suzuka

Dont even bother mentioning his Power up of becoming A class
because he still showed no feats that suggest he can keep up
with Genkai.

The 1st Hokage
09-25-2010, 09:04 PM

My Prof?

Kuwabara Vs Suzuka

Genkai Vs Suzuka

with Genkai.Bullet Timing and blitzing dudes with machine guns doesn't prove anything?

SimpleGenin
09-25-2010, 09:07 PM
Bullet Timing and blitzing dudes with machine guns doesn't prove anything?
Perhaps it shows more of his reaction ability VS Speed.
Because with that logic, Kuwabara should have beat Rinko and
Suzuka no problem.

cnorwood
09-25-2010, 10:29 PM

My Prof?

Kuwabara Vs Suzuka

Genkai Vs Suzuka

with Genkai.
kuwabara was a C class when he fought suzuka, and genkai was a C+ with many years of combat experience. plus at the end of the series in the manga genkai said kuwabara was the strongest normal human in the world. comparing feats at a earlier time is like saying freiza saga gohan> goku because gohan actually damaged raditz where goku didnt

Miles Edgeworth
09-26-2010, 10:34 PM
I didnt have the impression that Kuwabara was the fast AT ALL. If you take a look at his last fight in the YuYu Hakusho series with Sensui, he clearly is not that fast. For an average human yes, his way fast but compared to Yusuke, Kurama and Hiei, his clearly lacking.

There was a scene where Kurama, Hiei and Kuwabara charges at Sensui. Although all three fighters was said to be atleast class A fighters, Kuwabara's speed didnt even compare to that of Hiei and Kurama's. Now imagine the same situation, except Kuwabara is fighting Madara instead of Sensui, without Kurama and Hiei's help. Kuwabara simply doesnt have the speed feats required to deal with Madara.

The way feats and hypes are interpreted in Naruto is totally different from YuYu Hakusho. If we used the same logic we do in here to judge YuYu Hakusho Characters, Bui, Karasu and Younger Toguro can take out more then half the participants of the Demon World Tournament. Bui, Karasu and Toguro are about B class fighters while participants in the Demon World Tournamtents are A class and above. It just wouldnt make sense at all.

Sure Kuwabara reacted to bullets, but in the Yuyu Hakusho world, that doesnt mean much. Kuwabara couldnt even keep up with Suzuka. Even when he became class A he still showed no such feats that suggest he could keep up with class C- Suzuka.

Madara wins this fight easily. Especially if you add in Izanagi.

Nobody was ever comparing his speed to the likes of Yusuke, Hiei, and Kurama. They're all leagues above Kuwabara and even more leagues above Madara so that's absolutely irrelevant.

Because Sensui was totally stomping Kuwabara harder than he was Hiei and Kurama right? Fact of the matter is Sensui was trashing them all equally, if Kuwabara was so slow then why didn't he get bashed from the start?

Most of the demon world tournament was either off-screen or anime only so that is irrelevant here. Either way though, it's common sense that fighters like Raizen, Mukuro, and Yomi are leagues above most of the other YYH characters.

Kuwabara's fight with Suzuki was not even halfway through the series, Kuwabara improved by then. To note, through powerscaling Elder Toguro was at least supersonic, possible hypersonic. If Kuwabara was truly so slow then what was keeping Toguro from flat out raping from the start? Do recall that Kuwabara was the victor there.

What has Madara shown that can actually damage Kuwabara? He has no feats, the only thing he's got going for him is intangibility and warping, which does nothing besides prolong his inevitable death.

My Prof?

Kuwabara Vs Suzuka

Genkai Vs Suzuka

with Genkai.

What can you prove that Madara has through feats? Madara has izanagi, which prolongs his life for a few minutes. Big whoop. Madara can warp Kuwabara away, which is irrelevant because of Dimensional Sword. In short, Madara's feats are worse than Kuwabara's.

Elder Toguro>Suzuki, guess what happened in Kuwabara's fight with him. What, Kuwabara won? And don't just brush it off as PIS, unless you can give me clear proof of how it is PIS besides sheer laziness to debate the point, I'd say that alone proves Kuwabara wouldn't get absolutely raped by Genkai.

And considering Sensui didn't curbstomp him in a matter of seconds despite it being such an easy task through your logic, I'd say Kuwabara stands quite a good chance against Genkai, who needs to be in her prime to really do much to Kuwabara and she can't even sustain that form for long periods of time.