PDA

View Full Version : Madara's left eye "Fact"

Jakropha
09-21-2010, 09:11 AM
We know that Kakashi keeps his Sharingan covered when its not in use so it doesnt use up chakra, heres a simple fact to prove that madara's left eye is not his own

1: He keeps it covered
2: It might waste chakra when it isnt his original Sharingan
3: He has a House-of-fun filled with Sharing

He has the means, the motive.

Madara's left eye is not his, therefore he might lose it after using
Izanagi in 510

Majal
09-21-2010, 09:16 AM
Look at page 13 and you'll see it turn black/close.

zerosameri
09-21-2010, 09:22 AM
Look at page 13 and you'll see it turn black/close.Kishi likes to black eye's out some times. Ie Sasuke

We know that Kakashi keeps his Sharingan covered when its not in use so it doesnt use up chakra, heres a simple fact to prove that madara's left eye is not his own

1: He keeps it covered
2: It might waste chakra when it isnt his original Sharingan
3: He has a House-of-fun filled with Sharing

He has the means, the motive.

Madara's left eye is not his, therefore he might lose it after using
Izanagi in 510
both of his eye are not his. Remember Izuna gave him his, to get his EMS :lol:

Lady Tsunade
09-21-2010, 09:24 AM
1: He keeps it covered - coindeidence
2: It might waste chakra when it isnt his original Sharingan - Assumption
3: He has a House of fun filled with Sharingan - Coincidence

These are all points which one could use to back up an arguement. But all this is, is three points which are all coincidences or assumptions to why Madaras eye isnt his. Doesn't actually prove anything. :/

zerosameri
09-21-2010, 09:29 AM

These are all points which one could use to back up an arguement. But all this is, is three points which are all coincidences or assumptions to why Madaras eye isnt his. Doesn't actually prove anything. :/
There not any ways right because, Madara eye's is Izuna's (he got his eye for his EMS).

mrsticky005
09-21-2010, 10:53 AM
Kishi likes to black eye's out some times. Ie Sasuke

both of his eye are not his. Remember Izuna gave him his, to get his EMS :lol:

Madara's eye didn't black out. It closed.
Otherwise you would still see the white of the eye.

zerosameri
09-21-2010, 10:56 AM
Madara's eye didn't black out. It closed.
Otherwise you would still see the white of the eye.
So ok, all the other times Kishi did that one eye black out, is an exception to this one event of Madara's eye getting blacked out?

HidanImmortal
09-21-2010, 10:57 AM
I saw the chapter and I thought that he might have used it because he was going to get the rinnegan any way so wasting one eye wouldn't hurt him.

mrsticky005
09-21-2010, 11:08 AM
So ok, all the other times Kishi did that one eye black out, is an exception to this one event of Madara's eye getting blacked out?

No Madara's entire eye closed. It didn't just fade to black.

He closed his eye.
He didn't deactivate the sharingan.

zerosameri
09-21-2010, 12:28 PM
No Madara's entire eye closed. It didn't just fade to black.

He closed his eye.
He didn't deactivate the sharingan.
ok

Proof yea so I'm leaning towards the whole eye is lost thing too. But not the point?
Ok

Danielle
09-21-2010, 12:30 PM
He does say the technique makes the eye lose it's light, and why have all those replacements if he doesn't use them?

mrsticky005
09-21-2010, 01:51 PM
ok

Proof yea so I'm leaning towards the whole eye is lost thing too. But not the point?
Ok

Proof?

Read chapter 510.
Pay attention to details.
Like the detail of the eye closing.

zerosameri
09-21-2010, 03:01 PM
Proof?

Read chapter 510.
Pay attention to details.
Like the detail of the eye closing.
I see were your coming from now. I thought he was just doing that whole dramatic squint eye thing. I totally missed the last 3 panels `o.o"

wow that makes me seems stupid as hell :lol:

mrsticky005
09-21-2010, 03:05 PM
I see were your coming from now. I thought he was just doing that whole dramatic squint eye thing. I totally missed the last 3 panels `o.o"

wow that makes me seems stupid as hell :lol:

Others missed it too in other forums.

zerosameri
09-21-2010, 04:12 PM
Others missed it too in other forums.
Still doesn't help.. Any who, when Madara was saying that, Danzou's were failed Izangi's. Hints that he won't lose his eye.

mrsticky005
09-21-2010, 08:40 PM
Still doesn't help.. Any who, when Madara was saying that, Danzou's were failed Izangi's. Hints that he won't lose his eye.

Not really.

Danzo's Izanagi lasts 1 minute.
Madara's last 10 minutes.

zerosameri
09-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Not really.

Danzo's Izanagi lasts 1 minute.
Madara's last 10 minutes.
Madara lasted a few minutes longer than 10. But just because he closed his eye doesn't mean he lost it. I mean he was saying how all the other attempts were failed. So maybe He just can't use that eye for a few day's Yea not so much... But even if he loses it he'll have to replace it. And if he does that he'll have to start over from the current point of that sharingan he's using now.

mrsticky005
09-22-2010, 10:32 AM
Madara lasted a few minutes longer than 10. But just because he closed his eye doesn't mean he lost it. I mean he was saying how all the other attempts were failed. So maybe He just can't use that eye for a few day's Yea not so much... But even if he loses it he'll have to replace it. And if he does that he'll have to start over from the current point of that sharingan he's using now.

I'm pretty sure he's replacing it with the rinnengan.

zerosameri
09-22-2010, 02:03 PM
I'm pretty sure he's replacing it with the rinnengan.So Madara's new mask if it's even him. It has 2 eye holes. So that means

A) He got a new eye
B) His eye is fine now.

king kakashi
09-25-2010, 04:41 PM

that's a lot of coincedence

Jakropha
09-25-2010, 05:08 PM
Knao, argueing can stop

511 makes this arguement invalid

TobTob has Rinnicancan :D and total Spiderman can Mask

Blah.
09-25-2010, 11:28 PM
Okay so this whole idea confuses me.
Madara has EMS, and all other attempts of izanagi were failed.
i thought this implied that he can use izanagi w/o the repercussions of having an eye close because he has eternal light and control over his Uchiha+Senju blood. So with both of his EMS eyes, he can practically spam izanagi as long as he has sufficient chakra.

However,it clearly looked like his left eye was closed, and the idea about it not being his is definitely plausible. MAYBE since he is a former shell of himself, Madara who took Hashirama's powers had one of his eyes taken from Hashirama during their fight leaving their fight at somewhat of a draw in exchange for one anothers power...

With Madara obtaining the rinnegan he is not going to transplant one of them in exchange for one of his own because that is just silly as MS techniques require both eyes such as susanoo, or amaterasu and tsukuyomi since they are used in different eyes...if anything the two eyes will fuse to resemble the original Uchiha ancestor which totally makes sense to me but idk.

So im not sure where im going with this, but if his left eye is his, it wouldnt close and if it isnt his the original coincidences of this thread make perfect sense and madara would put in another sharingan and fuse it with the rinnegan like i originally thought..