PDA

View Full Version : How do you think the story will end?

X__Sasuke__X
06-24-2009, 05:18 PM
Share how you think it will end!

mangagirl
06-24-2009, 05:20 PM
maybe naruto dies jaja just a joke i dunno

X__Sasuke__X
06-24-2009, 06:05 PM
I wrote a book, but I prefer waiting to share it...

X__Sasuke__X
06-25-2009, 10:59 PM
What's everybody else think?

Black King
06-25-2009, 11:03 PM
Danzo dies, Naruto is crowned Hokage, Sasuke either dies or comes back to Konoha and Killer Bee gets to live! :eek:

I really don't know...I haven't thought of an elaborate theory yet...

X__Sasuke__X
06-25-2009, 11:05 PM
interesting theory... though somewhat original...

X__Sasuke__X
06-25-2009, 11:06 PM
Death 2 Danzo!!!!!!!!

Black King
06-25-2009, 11:07 PM
interesting theory... though somewhat original...

That isn't a theory at all. Just me rambling...:lol:

And yes...DEATH TO DANZO! :mad:

X__Sasuke__X
06-25-2009, 11:09 PM
lol. Everybody wishes death to danzo!!!!!! Everybody hates him, so why doesn't Masashi just kill him off?

Black King
06-25-2009, 11:14 PM
lol. Everybody wishes death to danzo!!!!!! Everybody hates him, so why doesn't Masashi just kill him off?

To make the story more suspenseful probably.
I like that Danzo is in the story...I just don't like Danzo as a character.

zerosameri
06-25-2009, 11:16 PM
I think naruto will end like this.

Naruto fights Madara for all that is left to fight for. Sasuke and Naruto have joined together to defeat and win the fight with Madara. At the end of it all Madara gives the final blow to end it all; Naruto gives his final blow too but at the cost of his life. Naruto save his friends and most of all Sasuke. Naruto is dying and nothing can save. Then Sasuke will fall to the ground right by Naruto’s side. Naruto thinks to himself, at least I got to see and fight by Sasuke side for one last time. Then Naruto will manage to say with his last breath ‘’ Hey Sasuke you never broke that bond of ours, here we are side by side all most dead.’’ Sasuke will say his last words ‘’ Yea you right Naruto; I never manage to brake the stupid bond of ours. You Idiot it was all you fault we ended up this way. I never thought that it will end this way.’’ Then it’s starts to rain just like when Sasuke left Kona.

--
Pfff~ i'll probaly chang it later, and add some other things
--

X__Sasuke__X
06-25-2009, 11:41 PM
then what do you really think?

Life AKA Death
06-25-2009, 11:43 PM
naruto hokage sasuke back the akutski over naruto marrys either hinata or sakura

X__Sasuke__X
06-25-2009, 11:45 PM
everybody says Sasuke will come back but how? Unwillingly? Are they gonna keep him locked up in a cage until he dies?

zerosameri
06-26-2009, 12:14 AM
then what do you really think?
i wont say. if i do say the the post will be to long and i don't write very good in english.

X__Sasuke__X
06-26-2009, 09:51 AM
Just say it like,
naruto is killed
Sasuke comes back
Kiba/akamaru...
sakura heals naruto...
blah blah blah.

X__Sasuke__X
06-26-2009, 09:52 AM
it doesn't hav to be like, and then Naruto had an epic battle with Sasuke, they fought 4 hours and hours until finally Sasuke went down and then... it doesn't have 2 be a giant format like how I put it. I made it like that because I wrote a chapter book about it.

X__Sasuke__X
08-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Ok, I said I'd post my ending from the chapter book I wrote eventually... so here it is!! :D

I wrote a story of the final... hmm... what would you call it? Era? Mission? Segment? Scene? Well, I hope you have the idea... This is what happens: (it follows the Naruto killing Sasuke if your not interested)
Taka/Hebi attack the Leaf Village, and it ends up being Karin vs Sakura, Kakashi vs Jugo, Sai vs Suigetsu, and finally, Naruto vs Sasuke.
Naruto turns into the Kyuubi (not fully but to Eight Tails, and the 4th Hokage is trying to restrain Naruto from inside his mind (Naruto couldn't be stopped)), and while that was happening, Naruto was unconsciouslly attacking Sasuke. Eventually, one massive, inescapable attack strikes Sasuke and he is killed immediately. The Kyuubi is finally surpressed and Naruto returnes back to normal. He wakes up immediately, and dashes over to Sasuke, hoping that his former teammate wasn't dead. Once he got to Sasuke, he realized what he had done. He dropped to his knees by Sasuke's side, wishing for a miracle, but no matter how much he wished, it never came true. That next day, they also declare Danzo dead, and then Naruto is given the title Hokage. Meanwhile, Suigetsu, Karin, and Jugo escaped from the fight. Naruto heard stories of them once in awhile. Rumors of Kisame giving Suigetsu the Samehada sword he had always wanted, Jugo finally breaking free of his Curse Mark, and Karin dying in a fight came to him via anbu black op. * * * (I don't remember how much later it was, like 2 months, or a year or something! XP) Naruto heads down to Sasuke's grave, while walking there, he just talks about his life (in the series) like, how he mastered Rasengan, fought so desperately to bring Sasuke back at Final Valley, losing Jiraiya, attack of Pain, Sasuke's death, just stuff like that. Once he gets to Sasuke's grave, he sets down the flowers that Konan had given him by the grave, and mumbles stuff like "i couldn't keep my promise to bring Sasuke back. If I ever lose another friend, I swear, they won't end up like Sasuke. It's a promise... of a lifetime..." or something like that XD I didn't look it up in the book I wrote, I just typed what I thought he had said! :P But besides the words Naruto says, that's what happened in the book I wrote. It was a chapter book, and this is the most detailed explanation I have ever gave. ;D

oh yea, at the end they give a brief talk about what happened to the remainder of the characters! In case you were wondering, I grabbed the book (yet i'm to lazy to see what Naruto said XD) I'll type the one's that died.
Neji- died in a fight.
Ino- died in a fight.
Tenten- died from a sickness.
Iruka- Died trying to restrain Kyuubi (in the story)
Sai(?)- Mysteriously ran away from the village.
Zetsu- Reason unknown

Then i put (after all the remaining characters):
For all the Shinobi that gave their life for the Village Hidden in the Leaves- rest in peace.

I'm sorry to all the fans of any of the characters listed above, i do not hold a grudge against any of them. I killed Sasuke and Sai, who I both like!! Sasuke is my favorite character, and I killed him! Yet, I'm not a big fan of Ino, and I killed her. I'm proving that I didn't want to kill off some that i did.

That's a copy and paste from another forum... but I wrote that Chapter Book XP
and dont ask why chapter and book are capitalized! I'm weird!!

leaf_ninja_cody
08-12-2009, 12:18 AM
1st prediction naruto kills sasuke and ends up realeasing the 9 tails and defeats the nine tails and becomes hokage

2nd prediction naruto dies protecting the village from either sasuke or the nine tails.

3rd prediction naruto beats the crap out of sasuke and sasuke comes back to the village

karlagvp
08-12-2009, 12:19 AM
naruto becomes hokage,stays with sakura,sasuke comes back to village

X__Sasuke__X
08-12-2009, 07:58 AM
I just don't get how they'll get Sasuke to come back without locking him up for the rest of his life without 24/7 watch.

Nemico
08-12-2009, 08:02 AM
Not sure sasuke will come back
but i think itll end when Narutos hokage and has a kid...

X__Sasuke__X
08-12-2009, 08:03 AM
and has a kid!?!?!?!?
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-12-2009, 08:11 AM
Naruto is Crowned hokage, marries hinata, and Danzo is Killed!

X__Sasuke__X
08-12-2009, 08:12 AM
^^ Yes!!

Dem0n Zabuza
08-12-2009, 11:58 AM
Naruto becomes the hokage , Sasuke returns to Konoha - Naruto maries Sakura

Hebi
08-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Danzo must die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hebi
08-12-2009, 01:35 PM
after that naruto comes Hokage and who knows what happenes to Sasuke.

X__Sasuke__X
08-12-2009, 04:18 PM
I hope sasuke doesn't die...

MiKala89
08-12-2009, 04:26 PM
Idk... I just have a feeling that Sasuke is going to die in the end... The way it's going now, I don't think Naruto will have a choice but to kill him.

X__Sasuke__X
08-12-2009, 05:10 PM
Idk... I just have a feeling that Sasuke is going to die in the end... The way it's going now, I don't think Naruto will have a choice but to kill him.

That's exactly how I think... the same exact way.:cry::cry: But, I do think that there is a CHANCE that something might happen.
I think it's either:
Sakura kills him
Naruto kills him
He gets executed (spelling?)
At the last minute, Naruto or Sakura steps in and stops the execution just before he's killed.

...I have a question though... how will the execute him. *starts shaking at the possibilities*:cry:

Narutofreak180
08-12-2009, 05:26 PM
What a horrible naruto ending! I would start a riot if thats how everything ended. I would think that Naruto and Sasuke fight and it ends up being a double knock out and Karin takes sasuke and Sakura takes naruto. Naruto ends up Hokage, danzou dies, sasuke ends up as the head of akatsuki and like 10 years later naruto has mastered every element and so has sasuke and naruto has perfected resengan and put every element in it. Also Naruto sealed the Kyuubi into his son and Sasuke got rid of his curse mark. Naruto and Sasuke both bump into each other at the valley of the end because Sasuke has a headquarters there and naruto was taking a walk down memory lane or something and they fight it out for 3 three days or something, then naruto uses the perfected rasengan and sasuke uses the perfected chidori and both end up killing each other. (or like naruto kills sasuke and brings his body back to the village and talk to sakura about how he fulfilled his promise)

X__Sasuke__X
08-13-2009, 10:50 AM
What a horrible naruto ending! I would start a riot if thats how everything ended. I would think that Naruto and Sasuke fight and it ends up being a double knock out and Karin takes sasuke and Sakura takes naruto. Naruto ends up Hokage, danzou dies, sasuke ends up as the head of akatsuki and like 10 years later naruto has mastered every element and so has sasuke and naruto has perfected resengan and put every element in it. Also Naruto sealed the Kyuubi into his son and Sasuke got rid of his curse mark. Naruto and Sasuke both bump into each other at the valley of the end because Sasuke has a headquarters there and naruto was taking a walk down memory lane or something and they fight it out for 3 three days or something, then naruto uses the perfected rasengan and sasuke uses the perfected chidori and both end up killing each other. (or like naruto kills sasuke and brings his body back to the village and talk to sakura about how he fulfilled his promise)

...interesting...
I just don't want Sasuke to die in the end, but that's how things are right now. Idk, I don't think that Sasuke's gonna make it through this...
He is just doing too many bad things...
He's future isn't very light. I'm gonna guess either this Kage meeting, or a fight with Naruto will be his final moments...

Naruto_Fan
08-13-2009, 06:30 PM
prediction 1.the hokages form the alliance like they said they were going to do in chapter 458 and finishes off akautski

prediction 2.Danzo gets killed in the battle with the akaustki

prediction 3.naruto tries to get sasuke back to konoha but sasuke dosent want to go back so they end up in a fight

prediction 4.all of naruto's 9 tails show up and naruto loses control and sasuke tries to help him control that power and while helping naruto sasuke gets badly injured

prediction 5.sakura,kakashi, and sai show up and sakura tries to heal up sasuke's wounds but sasuke is so badly injured that sakura's medical nin-jutsu dosent help and sasuke dies

prediction 6.naruto gets very upset that he killed sasuke and he feels like he can never forgive himself

prediction 7.hinata tries to help naruto get over about what he did

prediction 8.naruto gets over the fact that he killed sasuke

prediction 9.naruto and hinata get married

prediction 10.naruto becomes the new hokage

X__Sasuke__X
08-13-2009, 08:05 PM
prediction 1.the hokages form the alliance like they said they were going to do in chapter 458 and finishes off akautski

prediction 2.Danzo gets killed in the battle with the akaustki

prediction 3.naruto tries to get sasuke back to konoha but sasuke dosent want to go back so they end up in a fight

prediction 4.all of naruto's 9 tails show up and naruto loses control and sasuke tries to help him control that power and while helping naruto sasuke gets badly injured

prediction 5.sakura,kakashi, and sai show up and sakura tries to heal up sasuke's wounds but sasuke is so badly injured that sakura's medical nin-jutsu dosent help and sasuke dies

prediction 6.naruto gets very upset that he killed sasuke and he feels like he can never forgive himself

prediction 7.hinata tries to help naruto get over about what he did

prediction 8.naruto gets over the fact that he killed sasuke

prediction 9.naruto and hinata get married

prediction 10.naruto becomes the new hokage

Besides mine, I think, yours is the best prediction!!:lol:
Predictions 8, and 9 seem unlikely tho.

Naruto_Fan
08-14-2009, 06:58 AM
Besides mine, I think, yours is the best prediction!!:lol:
Predictions 8, and 9 seem unlikely tho.

thanks and yeah i just read over 8 and 9 and they kinda seem impossible but i hope prediction 1 and prediction 2 come true because i think it would be awsome to see the kages and the akautski battle it out and it would also be good to see danzo die during this battle because i hate him alot and he cant be hokage when he is dead and that means another person will be picked for the job and i hope it leads to my prediction 10

Shika
08-14-2009, 07:06 AM
Naruto teams with Sasuke and kills Madara.
And the last scene is Naruto, Kakashi, and Sakura stading on the ledge of the Hokage building, and Naruto puts the hat on.

Biovolt
08-14-2009, 07:06 AM
Im thinking Sasuke will die. I mean they have killed ppl for less. and naruto flies away with ShenLong ^^

X__Sasuke__X
08-14-2009, 08:39 AM
I'm gonna cry sooo hard if he dies...

sakon curse mark stage3
08-14-2009, 09:50 AM
What i think will happen is (this is after manga chapter 459):

Sasuke will rush in to the Kage meeting room and kill the Raikage. The ninja guarding the Kages will attack, but they too will suffer the same fate. Kankuro and Temari will be forced to hold off Sasuke, but sadly they will die. Danzo rushes out of the room, but Sasuke catches up to him. He is about to strike when Naruto appears and has a flashback. As Naruto is about to attack, Madara appears and uses his Sharingan to unleash Kyubi. However, he will supress it to the 8 tails form so he could seal the Kyubi later. He mounts the 8 tailed Naruto and attackes the Leaf Village with it. Meanwhile, Kisame has sealed the real 8 tails jinchuriki and rushes to attack the Leaf too. However, Suigetsu stops him in his tracks and they have a fight. Suigetsu would be about to die, but Gai stops the fight and takes Kisame on himself. Gai unleashes his 8th gate, and kills Kisame. Gai dies, and meanwhile many ninja are being killed in the Leaf. Meanwhile, Jugo and Kakashi are fighting back at the Kage meeting place. Kakashi wins, and him and Yamato rush to the Leaf. Madara kills all of the rookie 8 except Sakura. She is forced to fight the 8 tailed Naruto, along with Iruka. Suddenly, Madara turns around and see Kabuto standing with the reanimated 1st Hokage. They fight, and Madara kills Kabuto. Suddenly, Danzo and Sasuke team up and kill Madara. Then Sasuke kills Danzo in an act of betrayal. The 9 tails is surpressed, but Naruto dies due to damages. Sakura runs over to Sasuke, but he kills her. He leaves with Karin and Suigetsu, while Zetsu watches the whole thing. Kakashi and Yamato arrive at the village, to see it in ruins. Then the credits roll and that's the end of the show.

Blakexd9
08-14-2009, 10:03 AM
I dunno

X__Sasuke__X
08-14-2009, 10:10 AM

Sasuke will rush in to the Kage meeting room and kill the Raikage. The ninja guarding the Kages will attack, but they too will suffer the same fate. Kankuro and Temari will be forced to hold off Sasuke, but sadly they will die. Danzo rushes out of the room, but Sasuke catches up to him. He is about to strike when Naruto appears and has a flashback. As Naruto is about to attack, Madara appears and uses his Sharingan to unleash Kyubi. However, he will supress it to the 8 tails form so he could seal the Kyubi later. He mounts the 8 tailed Naruto and attackes the Leaf Village with it. Meanwhile, Kisame has sealed the real 8 tails jinchuriki and rushes to attack the Leaf too. However, Suigetsu stops him in his tracks and they have a fight. Suigetsu would be about to die, but Gai stops the fight and takes Kisame on himself. Gai unleashes his 8th gate, and kills Kisame. Gai dies, and meanwhile many ninja are being killed in the Leaf. Meanwhile, Jugo and Kakashi are fighting back at the Kage meeting place. Kakashi wins, and him and Yamato rush to the Leaf. Madara kills all of the rookie 8 except Sakura. She is forced to fight the 8 tailed Naruto, along with Iruka. Suddenly, Madara turns around and see Kabuto standing with the reanimated 1st Hokage. They fight, and Madara kills Kabuto. Suddenly, Danzo and Sasuke team up and kill Madara. Then Sasuke kills Danzo in an act of betrayal. The 9 tails is surpressed, but Naruto dies due to damages. Sakura runs over to Sasuke, but he kills her. He leaves with Karin and Suigetsu, while Zetsu watches the whole thing. Kakashi and Yamato arrive at the village, to see it in ruins. Then the credits roll and that's the end of the show.

...*cry* so, basically everyone dies???? Waaaah!! Haha, jk.

sakon curse mark stage3
08-14-2009, 12:18 PM
I left Sasuke, Karin, Suigetsu, Kakashi, Yamato, and Zetsu alive lol.

akatsukiLOVE
08-14-2009, 12:32 PM

yea thats not going to happen cuz kabuto woulnt randomly come back and the leaf village is still in ruins from peins attack and the main character cant die without taking the person he hates the most(or the biggest threat) out first...that and sakura has to end up with either sasuke or naruto....and naruto and sakura have to kill sasuke before anyone else dose

mrsticky005
08-14-2009, 12:42 PM
Naruto 7th Hokage.
Sasuke-Kage equivalent of the Sound Village

Uzumaki17
08-14-2009, 12:44 PM
i think maybe sasuke ( Or Not) will die and ETC after the grieving and naruto gives a speech on how he could not save sasuke and how that will never happen to any of his friends ETC then it'll say like 13 years later and Naruto will Hokage and idk i think he will get married to Sakura and they will have a kid idk or mabe he will get married to Hinata and have a kid

and maybe just maybe Masashi Kishimoto will do another naruto sereis about him as Hokage

-deidara-
08-14-2009, 12:45 PM
narutos hokage sasuke almost destroys konaha but dies doing it !!!the end

X__Sasuke__X
08-14-2009, 02:30 PM
...short story deidara

Ur Mom
08-14-2009, 03:15 PM
Here's mine, well at least what's gonna happen, didn't take more than 2 minutes to make up actually. In the meeting the Raikage kills another Kage due to conflict but before anybody else is killed, not including himself, Danzo finishes the fight and comes to a resolve. But then Sasuke pops out and kills Danzo in a huge fight and leaves the others alive. They decide to not pursue him because it is kind of risky. Then Konoha gets fully repaired so Sasuke heads toward it to destroy it again. In the meanwhile Sai's mark on his tounge is lifted because of Danzo's death and he tells everything about Danzo he knows, including where he got his sharingan, and other deep secrets. At the gate Sasuke meets Naruto and Naruto prepares to fight. But just then Itachi pops out of nowhere, looking completely unchanged from the beginning of the Itachi fight. He says he equiped himself with some jutsu that if he dies he can be revived by a jutsu and gets his full eyesight back. So, they battle again with Itachi bieng stronger than before. He is about to win but decides not to kill Sasuke because of how much he loves him. He does a gaint flashback about the mission to kill everybody on his point of view, anddddd, that's as far as I can think, if anybody wants to add to it they can.

-deidara-
08-14-2009, 04:55 PM
...short story deidara
lol i know but i was hungry and wen im hungry i cant think :(

sakon curse mark stage3
08-14-2009, 07:00 PM
Here's mine, well at least what's gonna happen, didn't take more than 2 minutes to make up actually. In the meeting the Raikage kills another Kage due to conflict but before anybody else is killed, not including himself, Danzo finishes the fight and comes to a resolve. But then Sasuke pops out and kills Danzo in a huge fight and leaves the others alive. They decide to not pursue him because it is kind of risky. Then Konoha gets fully repaired so Sasuke heads toward it to destroy it again. In the meanwhile Sai's mark on his tounge is lifted because of Danzo's death and he tells everything about Danzo he knows, including where he got his sharingan, and other deep secrets. At the gate Sasuke meets Naruto and Naruto prepares to fight. But just then Itachi pops out of nowhere, looking completely unchanged from the beginning of the Itachi fight. He says he equiped himself with some jutsu that if he dies he can be revived by a jutsu and gets his full eyesight back. So, they battle again with Itachi bieng stronger than before. He is about to win but decides not to kill Sasuke because of how much he loves him. He does a gaint flashback about the mission to kill everybody on his point of view, anddddd, that's as far as I can think, if anybody wants to add to it they can.

Then just as Itachi stops, Madara pops out of nowhere with Kisame and the fight continues.

X__Sasuke__X
08-14-2009, 08:29 PM
Then... Sasuke kills Kisame and Madara attacks Sasuke, but Naruto defends Sasuke and...

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
08-14-2009, 08:37 PM
i think maybe sasuke ( Or Not) will die and ETC after the grieving and naruto gives a speech on how he could not save sasuke and how that will never happen to any of his friends ETC then it'll say like 13 years later and Naruto will Hokage and idk i think he will get married to Sakura and they will have a kid idk or mabe he will get married to Hinata and have a kid

and maybe just maybe Masashi Kishimoto will do another naruto sereis about him as Hokage
I like your idea except Naruto would marry Hinata and become Hokage.

X__Sasuke__X
08-14-2009, 09:01 PM
I would NOT want Naruto to have a kid...

4thhokage
08-15-2009, 06:56 AM
Naruto becomes hokage, sasuke comes back, & killer bee doesntget extracted.

sakon curse mark stage3
08-15-2009, 07:11 AM
Then... Sasuke kills Kisame and Madara attacks Sasuke, but Naruto defends Sasuke and...

Then Kabuto attacks Sasuke while Naruto and Madara fight. Zetsu is watching the fight, but is attacked by Kakashi. Obviously Kakashi wins.

X__Sasuke__X
08-15-2009, 01:23 PM
Then Kakashi attacks Madara with Naruto and...
lol. We're getting off topic :/

sakon curse mark stage3
08-15-2009, 11:07 PM
Not really lol. Then Yamato and Sai defend Sasuke but Sai dies and Yamato is severely injured. Kabuto unleashes his Orochimaru side fully and turns into a reincarnation of him. Sakura joins Sasuke after tending to Yamato and they fight the possesed Kabuto.

Risa Ichigo-Chan
08-15-2009, 11:55 PM
Personally.. I think it'll end with a GIANT battle. If you've kept up with the manga, you know this is coming. Sasuke and Naruto, standing across from eachother, glaring.. Naruto reaches for his Kunai, Sasuke for his.. sword.. thingy.. sorry.. can't remember unimportent things.. :D. Uhm.. yeah! Naruto throws his kunai, Sasuke dodges, some crazy stuffz happens and then.. EVARYBODY DIES AND THARS NO SEQUEL. Lol.. jk.. personally.. I know I want SasuNaru more then any Yaoi fangurl.. but.. it wont happen because.. Kishimoto-san hates yaoi XD But.. NejiHina is going to happen whether we like it or not, Sasuke is going to die.. (unfourtunatly.. not to me.. I hope he does..) NaruSaku is going to happen.. and then.. Kakashi will become the seventh Hokage, Naruto the Eighth and if Konohamaru is still alive.. he'll become the Ninth.. and hopefully.. Tsunade wont die.. I love her.. she's awesome. Oh gosh.. the more I think about my theroy.. the more it sucks XD

Natalie
08-16-2009, 01:33 AM
In your chapter book, is Gaara mentioned? Here's some things that I think might happen. I haven't read all of the manga yet, but I have a fair idea of what might happen in the end. I think that Naruto will transform into his full Jinchuriki form, and have a battle with Sasuke. Hopefully when you get more into the series, Gaara, Kankuro and Temari will make more appearances, besides the ones that I know about. (Rescue Gaara arc and Five Kage Summit arc) Hopefully the most sucessful main characters won't die. I remember watching the Rescue Gaara arc and thinking that it really was the end of Gaara. It was a very sad moment for me. I was crying, and I have never cried before by watching T.V. shows. Hope you like mt prediction!

Psboomjr
08-16-2009, 01:37 AM
Naruto becomes hokage and then Sasuke goes to the hidden leaf village and they have a final showdown that kills them both.

Neji_Hyuga
08-16-2009, 01:47 AM
interesting >.<

X__Sasuke__X
08-16-2009, 07:11 AM
Personally.. I think it'll end with a GIANT battle. If you've kept up with the manga, you know this is coming. Sasuke and Naruto, standing across from eachother, glaring.. Naruto reaches for his Kunai, Sasuke for his.. sword.. thingy.. sorry.. can't remember unimportent things.. :D. Uhm.. yeah! Naruto throws his kunai, Sasuke dodges, some crazy stuffz happens and then.. EVARYBODY DIES AND THARS NO SEQUEL. Lol.. jk.. personally.. I know I want SasuNaru more then any Yaoi fangurl.. but.. it wont happen because.. Kishimoto-san hates yaoi XD But.. NejiHina is going to happen whether we like it or not, Sasuke is going to die.. (unfourtunatly.. not to me.. I hope he does..) NaruSaku is going to happen.. and then.. Kakashi will become the seventh Hokage, Naruto the Eighth and if Konohamaru is still alive.. he'll become the Ninth.. and hopefully.. Tsunade wont die.. I love her.. she's awesome. Oh gosh.. the more I think about my theroy.. the more it sucks XD

It doesn't suck!! It's good. No theory can really "suck" because any theory can come true. (Please dont bomb stuff at me for saying that):mrgreen:

sakon curse mark stage3
08-16-2009, 08:18 AM
It doesn't suck!! It's good. No theory can really "suck" because any theory can come true. (Please dont bomb stuff at me for saying that):mrgreen:

How dare u say that lol jk. Have any of u guys seen the beggining for Naruto Shippuden 122? It's freaky.

X__Sasuke__X
08-16-2009, 08:27 AM
What episode was that again?

sakon curse mark stage3
08-16-2009, 08:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEyDFuq-nPM

sakon curse mark stage3
08-16-2009, 08:29 AM
Post responses as to what u think.

X__Sasuke__X
08-16-2009, 08:39 AM
That would be offf-topic tho...
But yes, I like that episode opening.

sakon curse mark stage3
08-16-2009, 01:23 PM
That must mean that's gonna be a filler arc in the show. Just more delays until we see what happens in the end.

Shadow Killer
08-16-2009, 01:49 PM
I like the idea of naruto killing sasuke then taking his corpse to sakura and saying " I told you so"

deidara rules
08-16-2009, 05:45 PM
naruto becomes hokage and marys hinata,

Akiko: danzo dies,

sakura marrys sasuke,

Akiko: And sasuke, naruto and sakura defeat madara together.

Me/Akiko: and they all live happly ever after!!! =^_^= ^_^

Me/Akiko: at least, thats what we think.

X__Sasuke__X
08-16-2009, 08:04 PM
Who is Akiko?

Kenshin Mizoguchi
08-16-2009, 08:06 PM
Naruto becomes Hokage. Of course.

X__Sasuke__X
08-16-2009, 08:10 PM
Naruto becomes Hokage. Of course.

Well yea, we all pretty much assume that. I'm talking about what happens to some/all/more of the following:

leaf village
Naruto (duh!)
Sasuke (this one should be more popular because he is currently close to dying)
Sakura
Sai
Any couples
Hokages
Villages
and changes
and whatever else you can think of :P