Life
09-20-2010, 06:58 AM
Dugtrio blitzes

Rasengan SageX5
09-20-2010, 07:00 AM
Naruto makes a bunch of clones.....then plays whack-a-mole with Dugtrio.`:P

Life
09-20-2010, 07:47 AM
Not if dugtrio blitzes. It has raikage level tanking ability too.

321zigzag3
09-20-2010, 09:16 AM
I see the return of the Plot Induced Stupdity Anime Dig. :ugeek:

Narutoverse collapses in to Inner Core of the Earth. :ugeek:

Sephiroth
09-20-2010, 09:18 AM
his weakness is water. Kisame and other water uses beat him.

Life
09-20-2010, 09:20 AM
Dugtrio spamms hyper beam.

Phoenix Wright
09-20-2010, 11:10 AM
PIS=Hacks http://forums.narutoempires.net/images/smilies/Empire%20emotes/33.png

Dugtrio rapes with a OHKO http://forums.narutoempires.net/images/smilies/Empire%20emotes/33.png

Rasengan SageX5
09-20-2010, 11:33 AM
his weakness is water. Kisame and other water uses beat him.

This is true. The water style users could just flood Dugtrio's tunnels and it would all be over.

Phoenix Wright
09-20-2010, 11:50 AM
Yeah but in all seriousness:

Dugtrio uses Dig!
Narutoverse Fainted!

Rasengan SageX5
09-20-2010, 11:52 AM
One Dugtrio won't be able to sink the whole Narutoverse by itself.

Akatsuki X
09-20-2010, 12:00 PM
Madara uses Whack A Mole Jutsu and goes underground and mates with their women, gaining their trust, then betrays them.

Tempman
09-20-2010, 04:24 PM
Like I said earlier dugtrio blitzes.

DSPR7
09-20-2010, 05:24 PM
This is true. The water style users could just flood Dugtrio's tunnels and it would all be over.

Dugtrio is not weak against stationary water anymore than you or me are. It is water based ATTACKS it is weak against. AKA, a water clone or some crap like that.

Itachi Amaterasu's it and, hours later, it dies. XD

Rasengan SageX5
09-20-2010, 05:42 PM
With water flooding its tunnels,it would drown and not have the chance to use dig.

DSPR7
09-20-2010, 05:49 PM
With water flooding its tunnels,it would drown and not have the chance to use dig.

Because it's that stupid. :/

321zigzag3
09-20-2010, 05:52 PM
Because it's that stupid. :/

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:xwgE9fHkOXkKYM:http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab218/Memetic_Mutation/Anime/Dugtrio_7.jpg&t=1

lolohwd
09-20-2010, 05:52 PM
jiraya can just use swamp of the underworld owning dugtrio

Rasengan SageX5
09-20-2010, 05:53 PM
What could it do? It never comes out of the ground. Even if it manages to dig a new tunnel,the water still floods the new tunnel and it still drowns.

DSPR7
09-20-2010, 05:55 PM
What could it do? It never comes out of the ground. Even if it manages to dig a new tunnel,the water still floods the new tunnel and it still drowns.

Proof it never comes out of the ground.

Proof it can't just collapse existing tunnels to block water.

Proof they could locate its tunnels at all.

321zigzag3
09-20-2010, 05:58 PM
Proof it never comes out of the ground.

Proof it can't just collapse existing tunnels to block water.

Proof they could locate its tunnels at all.

You actually need proof for the 1st one? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Rasengan SageX5
09-20-2010, 05:59 PM
Just find where its heads were coming up from before it went under.Have we ever seen a Dugtrio come out of the ground? Also,as I said earlier,there is no way one Dugtrio could sink the whole ninja world on its own.

321zigzag3
09-20-2010, 06:00 PM
Just find where its heads were coming up from before it went under.Also,as I said earlier,there is no way one Dugtrio could sink the whole ninja world on its own.

It was a joke.

Rasengan SageX5
09-20-2010, 06:01 PM
oooooo....ok.(I am terrible at figuring out stuff like that when I can't see the person's face.)

DSPR7
09-20-2010, 06:02 PM
Just find where its heads were coming up from before it went under.Have we ever seen a Dugtrio come out of the ground? Also,as I said earlier,there is no way one Dugtrio could sink the whole ninja world on its own.

I'm not arguing he would lose, I'm arguing that your original theory is idiotic and infantile.

No, but does that mean it doesn't happen? I've never seen a supernova or a black hole, but they happen preeeeetty regularly. :/

Rasengan SageX5
09-20-2010, 06:07 PM
Thats because scientists can send us pictures of them from satellites and we can see them up close.

321zigzag3
09-20-2010, 06:08 PM
No, but does that mean it doesn't happen? I've never seen a supernova or a black hole, but they happen preeeeetty regularly. :/

What kind of comparison is this?

FlyingThunderGod
09-20-2010, 06:49 PM
Dugtrio uses a fissure, thus a one hit KO to everyone except Madara and people who can fly

Naruto Watcher
09-20-2010, 06:51 PM
Suigetsu spits on dugtrio fight over.

FlyingThunderGod
09-20-2010, 06:56 PM
Fissure

Naruto Watcher
09-20-2010, 06:57 PM
Water spit

FlyingThunderGod
09-20-2010, 07:05 PM
Go away noob, i dont think you know what a fissure is. And Dugtrio special defense is actually higher than you think

Naruto Watcher
09-20-2010, 07:20 PM
Ha me a noob. Dude my accounts keep spazzing. Suigetsu took a full blast from bee what would dugtrio do. One water attack and they are done. So in conclusion suigetsu spits on them or takes a....naw not going to say. I am being good.

FlyingThunderGod
09-20-2010, 07:31 PM
one fissure and whoever goes against them is gone. Fissure is a one hit ko move. Its bassically an earthquake thats a one hit ko. And im not calling you noob because your post, you dont know Pokemon.

Naruto Watcher
09-20-2010, 07:41 PM
I know what fissure is and it is no way powerful enough to take out suigetsu. Why am I actually debating this. Digtrio is weak as hell. All anybody in Naruto has to do is turn on a water hose.

FlyingThunderGod
09-20-2010, 08:05 PM
ONE HIT KO Dugtrio is cable of doing a fissure which is an one hit ko move. Then it has magnitude and earthquake which goes up to level 10 on the richter scale.

So basically Suigetsu cant take a one hit ko move.
Also he cant take a full power earthquake

cnorwood
09-20-2010, 09:20 PM
I know what fissure is and it is no way powerful enough to take out suigetsu. Why am I actually debating this. Digtrio is weak as hell. All anybody in Naruto has to do is turn on a water hose.
naruto watcher, shouldnt your name be naruto wanker?

Naruto Watcher
09-20-2010, 09:24 PM
You two dont know how retarded you sound. All they have to do is jump. Please go back to your special class and play with your pokemon cards.

You two are an extra type of special for taking this thread seriously

cnorwood
09-20-2010, 09:41 PM
You two dont know how retarded you sound. All they have to do is jump. Please go back to your special class and play with your pokemon cards.

You two are an extra type of special for taking this thread seriously
even though its a naruto fourm, your naruto wank amazes me, i bet you think it takes a SSJ goku to beat the kyubi

Naruto Watcher
09-20-2010, 09:43 PM
Come now answer the related questions because you will only embarass yourself going down this road. Goku would pinky rape the kyuubi.

lolohwd
09-20-2010, 09:59 PM
fissure vs. swamp of the underworld?
would the swamp just kill duotrio

Akatsuki X
09-20-2010, 10:26 PM
Everyone needs to stop taking this thread so seriously.
Obviously Dugtrio loses, it's just fun coming up with ridiculous ways that it could win.

FlyingThunderGod
09-21-2010, 01:13 PM
Naruto Watcher your logic is flawed, how long does earthquakes last? Long enough for if the person was to jump, by the time they get back down it would still be going. Thus even if he jumps, gravity will pull him down and he would die in an instant. Also the range of earthquakes are huge, so dont say he would just jump far away.

DSPR7
09-21-2010, 02:57 PM
What kind of comparison is this?

A comparison that just because you don't see things doesn't mean they aren't real.

How about this:

I've never seen dark matter.
I've never seen air.
I've never seen a Mayan.
I've never seen a black widow spider.
I've never seen Goku planet bust.
I've never seen someone blow up a pumpkin with dynamite.

Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The burden of proof is on you, to prove that Diglett CAN'T leave the ground. Otherwise it's safe to assume it can, in fact, leave the ground.

Nyruss
09-21-2010, 03:00 PM
Burden of proof is on the one making the positive claim.

You are saying Diglett is capable of leaving the ground, you are the one who has to prove it.

J-Sun Tasogare
09-21-2010, 03:04 PM
A comparison that just because you don't see things doesn't mean they aren't real.

How about this:

I've never seen dark matter.
I've never seen air.
I've never seen a Mayan.
I've never seen a black widow spider.
I've never seen Goku planet bust.
I've never seen someone blow up a pumpkin with dynamite.

Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The burden of proof is on you, to prove that Diglett CAN'T leave the ground. Otherwise it's safe to assume it can, in fact, leave the ground.
It has no legs.

Rasengan SageX5
09-21-2010, 03:05 PM
Diglett and Dugtrio are always shown underground and if I remember right from the first series of the Pokemon anime, the Pokedex even said that a Diglett or Dugtrio has never been seen with more than its head/heads above ground.

DSPR7
09-21-2010, 03:05 PM
Burden of proof is on the one making the positive claim.

You are saying Diglett is capable of leaving the ground, you are the one who has to prove it.

One: Dugtrio has to breed, often with other species in the Day care. Clearly, it has to leave it's tunnel in order to align the necessary organs. Even if they didn't, Diglett would have to excavate a wider tunnel to accomodate its mate, and thus would have to have some form of locomotion that could be employed out of ground.

Two: Throughout the newer games, Dugtrio can be seen following you around. Now, unless you're saying they just kind of tear through rock and pavement in roads, they obviously have to travel overland, even if it's not shown obviously.

Next.

DSPR7
09-21-2010, 03:06 PM
Diglett and Dugtrio are always shown underground and if I remember right from the first series of the Pokemon anime, the Pokedex even said that a Diglett or Dugtrio has never been seen with more than its head/heads above ground.

Anime is irrelevant.

Just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean it doesn't happen. AGAIN.

DSPR7
09-21-2010, 03:08 PM
It has no legs.

Snake
Snail
Slug
Mudskipper
Certain amphibians
Certain lizards (glass snakes)

NEXT.

Nyruss
09-21-2010, 03:09 PM
One: Dugtrio has to breed, often with other species in the Day care. Clearly, it has to leave it's tunnel in order to align the necessary organs. Even if they didn't, Diglett would have to excavate a wider tunnel to accomodate its mate, and thus would have to have some form of locomotion that could be employed out of ground.

Speculation.

Two: Throughout the newer games, Dugtrio can be seen following you around. Now, unless you're saying they just kind of tear through rock and pavement in roads, they obviously have to travel overland, even if it's not shown obviously.

Gameplay.

Got any real proof?

321zigzag3
09-21-2010, 03:10 PM
The burden of proof is on you, to prove that Diglett CAN'T leave the ground. Otherwise it's safe to assume it can, in fact, leave the ground.

Really now?

Are you being serious here?

You realize that the difference is that this is based on some random unsupported conjecture while the other things are based on proven things. Minus on the dark matter because its more of a theory.

Pokemon has yet to display Dugtrio out of the ground. You made this claim

Prove it.

Rasengan SageX5
09-21-2010, 03:16 PM
None of the source material(Pokemon games,books,anime,etc...) has ever shown or mentioned a Dugtrio above ground,so until we get a confirmation from the source material, Dugtrio is stuck underground.

DSPR7
09-21-2010, 03:18 PM
Speculation.

Gameplay.

Got any real proof?

Explain how a Dugtrio could breed in cramped tunnels only as wide as themselves.

A Dugtrio has a method of locomotion useful for maneuvering underground, kindly explain how this would not be applicable aboveground. I'm curious why everyone thinks this.

"Really now?

Are you being serious here?

You realize that the difference is that this is based on some random unsupported conjecture while the other things are based on proven things. Minus on the dark matter because its more of a theory.

Pokemon has yet to display Dugtrio out of the ground. You made this claim

Prove it."

As opposed to you all assuming that just because we haven't seen it, it doesn't happen?

The difference is that this is based off a look at the natural world around us compared with the world of Pokemon. Whereas you are all just saying:
"I didn't see it, therefore it didn't happen."

:/

Rasengan SageX5
09-21-2010, 03:21 PM
I'm not saying that it doesn't happen,I'm just saying that until we are shown an image of a Dugtrio walking around above ground, I won't take it as 100% fact.

DSPR7
09-21-2010, 03:22 PM
None of the source material(Pokemon games,books,anime,etc...) has ever shown or mentioned a Dugtrio above ground,so until we get a confirmation from the source material, Dugtrio is stuck underground.

But logical evidence, as I've stated, says it can.

It can move. We've seen it partially above ground. We know it has dug caves leading to the surface. No direct evidence shows it cannot come up.

It's like saying a fish can't move on water because it swims. Sure it ain't comfortable, but it can still move. :/ Difference is that Dugtrio is probably more effective.

DSPR7
09-21-2010, 03:23 PM
I'm not saying that it doesn't happen,I'm just saying that until we are shown an image of a Dugtrio walking around above ground, I won't take it as 100% fact.

Do you believe in the Big Bang, dark matter, or gravity?

Rasengan SageX5
09-21-2010, 03:25 PM
Yeah I do because they are proven scientific fact.

321zigzag3
09-21-2010, 03:26 PM
As opposed to you all assuming that just because we haven't seen it, it doesn't happen?

As Ono said. We have no idea how Diglett and Dugtrio breed.

I asked you to prove it or give any inkling hint.

The difference is that this is based off a look at the natural world around us compared with the world of Pokemon. Whereas you are all just saying:
"I didn't see it, therefore it didn't happen."
:/

I have yet to see any real animal that is comparable to Diglett's movements, lifestyle and etc.

And just because it was based on a mole doesn't count. :/

DSPR7
09-21-2010, 03:31 PM
Yeah I do because they are proven scientific fact.

That goes against what you keep saying about seeing things before you believe in them though. :/ Are you willing to take the word of a scientist rather than trust your own eyes? Is that it? What if they're lying?

That just shows your ignorance. We cannot prove gravity. We can prove that objects are attracted to one another, but gravity is still just a general concept, unpolished and unrefined. It will be many years before we understand gravity at all, it might be wrong. :/ Gravity is basically the theory that objects attract, and greater mass=greater pull. But Einstein changed everything we know about gravity from Newton, and it's still in flux. Read up on Black Holes sometime, it's weird and awesome.

And dark matter is still unproven, all we have is circumstantial evidence, there are several other theories that might work.

The Big Bang is unscientific in and of itself.

DSPR7
09-21-2010, 03:34 PM
As Ono said. We have no idea how Diglett and Dugtrio breed.

I asked you to prove it or give any inkling hint.

I have yet to see any real animal that is comparable to Diglett's movements, lifestyle and etc.

And just because it was based on a mole doesn't count. :/

Inchworm. Or, better yet, most snakes.

Take the Glass Snake. Actually a limbless lizard, this snake is rarely if ever found above ground. It spends most of its time digging through ant hills for food. I'm not entirely sure anyone has ever seen it aboveground without forcibly removing it. They are mostly blind, pale, and burrow swiftly through the ground in a forward motion irregardless of the fact that they lack limbs. Yet we can draw conclusions based on the fact that their movement style is condusive to movement out of the tunnels as well.

321zigzag3
09-21-2010, 03:37 PM
Inchworm. Or, better yet, most snakes.

Take the Glass Snake. Actually a limbless lizard, this snake is rarely if ever found above ground. It spends most of its time digging through ant hills for food. I'm not entirely sure anyone has ever seen it aboveground without forcibly removing it. They are mostly blind, pale, and burrow swiftly through the ground in a forward motion irregardless of the fact that they lack limbs. Yet we can draw conclusions based on the fact that their movement style is condusive to movement out of the tunnels as well.

Too bad that there are actual snake like pokemon in Pokemon Universe.

And Digletts don't move like snakes. They just plow through foward. With their fricken head upwards. As if they have legs underneath them except we can't prove that either.

DSPR7
09-21-2010, 03:39 PM
Too bad that there are actual snake like pokemon in Pokemon Universe.

And Digletts don't move like snakes. They just plow through foward. With their fricken head upwards. As if they have legs underneath them except we can't prove that either.

Ummm, irrelevant?

Speculation. You cannot prove that they don't move like snakes.

Now I need to go play StarCraft 2, adieu. :)

321zigzag3
09-21-2010, 03:42 PM
Ummm, irrelevant?

Speculation. You cannot prove that they don't move like snakes.

Now I need to go play StarCraft 2, adieu. :)

Yes relevent in a sense. Because snake pokemon do what real life snakes do too.

The problem is we have really no idea how Diglett and Dugtrio operates unless I forgot something.

No you have to prove that. At least I know how they move when they have Rudolph nosed faces out of the ground. They don't move like snakes do at least up there.

Naruto Watcher
09-21-2010, 03:44 PM
Pain uses ct on dugtrio. Fight over no earthquake will save them from that.

FlyingThunderGod
09-21-2010, 04:27 PM
So we all agree who ever is on the ground loses to Dugtrio. Unless they can fly, levitate, or teleport, sooner rather than later they are going to be back on the ground for the one hit KO

Naruto Watcher
09-21-2010, 04:33 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3165/2616846950_c520f89141.jpg

zebrakiller
09-21-2010, 05:09 PM
dugtrio wins. somebody picks it up out of the ground and it goes supernova.

321zigzag3
09-21-2010, 05:14 PM
this joke thread has run its course.

Naruto Watcher
09-21-2010, 05:32 PM
It died a page or two back.

Akatsuki X
09-21-2010, 07:55 PM
If that is the case, someone lock it.

NBT
09-21-2010, 08:16 PM
Who killed my joke thread?!

Akatsuki X
09-21-2010, 08:19 PM
Everyone who started taking it way to seriously.

NBT
09-21-2010, 08:22 PM
...........d*mn!

Naruto Watcher
09-21-2010, 08:32 PM
My question is how can you take this thread seriously in the first place?

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
09-21-2010, 08:37 PM
narutoverse characters ownes dugtrio...especially kakashi, and others(just feel like putting kakashi, but everyone else can beat dugtrio.) if there were other pkmn, ther might be a chance

DSPR7
09-22-2010, 03:12 PM
I didn't want to do this, but you forced my hand...

http://media.photobucket.com/image/dugtrio/LordLladar/4chan/dugtrio.jpg

If that doesn't work, here's a link. http://media.photobucket.com/image/dugtrio/LordLladar/4chan/dugtrio.jpg

Rasengan SageX5
09-22-2010, 04:41 PM
That image is very disturbing`:shock:

NBT
09-22-2010, 04:43 PM
narutoverse characters ownes dugtrio...especially kakashi, and others(just feel like putting kakashi, but everyone else can beat dugtrio.) if there were other pkmn, ther might be a chance

Dugtrio uses Dig.

Akatsuki X
09-22-2010, 10:38 PM
I didn't want to do this, but you forced my hand...

http://media.photobucket.com/image/dugtrio/LordLladar/4chan/dugtrio.jpg

If that doesn't work, here's a link. http://media.photobucket.com/image/dugtrio/LordLladar/4chan/dugtrio.jpg

Wha-wha-WHAT IS THIS MADNESS >:O

NBT
09-22-2010, 10:39 PM
It's SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Akatsuki X
09-22-2010, 10:40 PM
No, its homosexual Pokemon.

Susanoo's Eyes
09-22-2010, 10:47 PM
^lol agreed, Dugtrio wins this based off of what I seen off of the pick, one of them uses their hand from underground to drag them(opponent) underneath and join them, I picture kakashi in that pic XD