PDA

View Full Version : What rank should Naruto be?

You dont know me
09-15-2010, 05:58 PM
I saw this thread somewhere decided to bring it here. Anyways we all know Naruto is a genin but his skill level is actually higher. So you decide what rank he should be.

Devroux
09-15-2010, 06:03 PM
Genin.

Devroux predicts Naruto to stay a genin then leap to Hokage and become a legend not only for his power but the rank jump too.

ForestS153
09-15-2010, 07:02 PM
Naruto should be either Hokage, Jonin, Medic-Jonin or Anbu. Also, please don't say he can't do those, he has done just about everything people said he couldn't, so it won't be a surprise if he does.

Jutsu Junkie
09-15-2010, 07:28 PM
If all that mattered was power, he'd rank as a Kage. In terms of politics, he's definitely jonin level (evidence: Shikaku's behavior toward him), and even now has that kind of influence (or more, from being a hero), even if some of his superiors might think he's a stupid punk.

He's a master of senjutsu. He's "surpassed his predecessors," (one was a Hokage, the other a Sannin), and he learned to control the Kyuubi's chakra after the toad elder said that. He's the most powerful Leaf ninja alive. I suspect that we'll find that he's the most powerful ninja in history, apart from the Rokudo Sage. When he manages to destroy the moon (lol) even that will be in question.

lolohwd
09-15-2010, 07:47 PM
i say hes above kage. hes a sage!!!!!!!!!!!
political ehhh. he changes people. and makes them kill themselves so yeah kage lvl politics

in terms of strategy maybe a low jonin. hes outsmarted some peeps and used deception

Jutsu Junkie
09-15-2010, 07:56 PM
i say hes above kage. hes a sage!!!!!!!!!!!
political ehhh. he changes people. and makes them kill themselves so yeah kage lvl politics

in terms of strategy maybe a low jonin. hes outsmarted some peeps and used deception

That's a good point, about convincing Nagato to suicide. But I don't think he's got the political chops to actual take and hold the reins of power in a village. Right now, he'd have to rely on people not stabbing him in the back simply because he saved them. Not a good position, really.

Jonesy
09-15-2010, 08:22 PM
At least a Jonin. He's stronger than Kakashi and Kakashi even admitted himself.

Jutsu Junkie
09-15-2010, 08:33 PM
Well, he probably deserves to be a sannin, now that I think about it. After all, the Three Sannins were named that after merely fighting a battle to a draw, three to one. Sure, there could've been more to it, but we don't know that. On the other hand, Naruto took out a Rennegan user's six bodies mostly alone, and then convinced the guy to kill himself and resurrect his enemies!

Devroux
09-15-2010, 09:35 PM
That's a good point, about convincing Nagato to suicide. But I don't think he's got the political chops to actual take and hold the reins of power in a village. Right now, he'd have to rely on people not stabbing him in the back simply because he saved them. Not a good position, really.
I don't think he has any political ability. He has the power to defend the village but I think Sakura would be the one handling the paperwork.

You dont know me
09-15-2010, 09:51 PM
Naruto has above Kage level power and skills but genin level leadership abilities.

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
09-16-2010, 03:33 AM
He isn't even a Chunin yet ... He should at least get to that before people predicting him to get any higher, logically speaking. Sure his power may be greater than many, though at times he lacks basic knowledge on situations, yet in battle he is a brilliant stretegist. I remember one of his fellow Villagers saying that he may be strong but mentally he is a lot weaker and only at Genin level, Neji I think.

Though if anything I agree he is physically at Jonin level at the least, though mentally, boardering between Genin and Chunin, even though he shows his true intelligence in battle, which shows he is quite the strategist. But unfortunately he lacks at times the patience and calm, like Izumo or Kotetsu said a hot-head for a leader, won't be getting anyone very far, that was only for Chunin level it must be greater values for Jonin level.I have seen Naruto, when he is much older than he is now, and to me it appears he has received the Title of Hokage, because he is wearing an Orange cloak, with Black Flames around the bottom of it.

Dx-Pain
09-16-2010, 07:37 AM
We would say hokage but Naruto is still immature. Also, Naruto posses much better skills than others to be compared to them. So we believe that the most suitable rank would be a leader of some group full of junin.

Anathema
09-16-2010, 05:22 PM
I have seen Naruto, when he is much older than he is now, and to me it appears he has received the Title of Hokage, because he is wearing an Orange cloak, with Black Flames around the bottom of it.

I thought that was for RP. xD

We would say hokage but Naruto is still immature. Also, Naruto posses much better skills than others to be compared to them. So we believe that the most suitable rank would be a leader of some group full of junin.

And that isn't better than being a gambling addict? O__O Not to put Tsunade down or anything.

I agree with Devroux's first post. :p

Kunoichi
09-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Naruto has above Kage level power and skills but genin level leadership abilities.
I don't think that's true, I think he's atleast at Chunin level leadership, he's getting more clever and he has been planning stuff out.

NarutoxSakura4ever
09-16-2010, 05:37 PM
Hokage, enough said!

The Sugary Taste
09-17-2010, 08:16 AM
a hokage

Vanish
09-17-2010, 03:59 PM
According to the latest episodes, he's not a genin anymore. Shikaku: "If he's masterd Sage Jutsu, he's in a class of his own now."