PDA

View Full Version : Chap 510 its out discuss

Phariah824
09-15-2010, 01:41 PM
its out.

just finished reading it. doesn't show Madara's face but does show his other eye an its the same as his first eye. no juubi special eye. it does darkened though dont know if its from shadows or izagani usage.

great chapter though Kohan really did her homework on him. sad she lost.

You dont know me
09-15-2010, 01:45 PM
Who knew Nagato was an Uzimaki pretty interesting. Wonder if Naruto will bust out with the rinnegan.

Taker369
09-15-2010, 01:46 PM
it was an ok chapter accept for the fact i hate naruto the character and makeing him realted to everyone is kinda lame

deidara#1
09-15-2010, 01:47 PM
So it is true that Naruto has the Rinnegan?
I don't remember reading that but I hear it.

You dont know me
09-15-2010, 01:48 PM
No it just stated that pain and Naruto are from the same clan. Doesnt mean he has the rinnegan.

Cagalli
09-15-2010, 01:56 PM
Who knew Nagato was an Uzimaki pretty interesting. Wonder if Naruto will bust out with the rinnegan.

So Nagato is a member of the Uzumaki Clan? Interesting.

And is Konan dead? She didn't take off her cloak.

SimpleGenin
09-15-2010, 01:58 PM
wait is Konan dead??

mrsticky005
09-15-2010, 01:59 PM
The picture was fake but we saw Madara's real eye anyways. Looked cool.

So it appears all those Sharingan are Madara's endless back-up supply for Izanagi.

Madara's eye closed so it's not unlimited Izanagi. He will have to get a new eye.

Will Madara replace both eyes though with Rinnengan?

Yori
09-15-2010, 02:04 PM
Picture was a fake but...

Madara 3rd Top Gangster Moment In Naruto: When He grabbed Konan by the neck and talked about her calling him the darkness.

Phariah824
09-15-2010, 02:04 PM
The picture was fake but we saw Madara's real eye anyways. Looked cool.

So it appears all those Sharingan are Madara's endless back-up supply for Izanagi.

Madara's eye closed so it's not unlimited Izanagi. He will have to get a new eye.

Will Madara replace both eyes though with Rinnengan?
that is what i am wondering also. i mean we are led to believe that the rinnengan is a random genetic creation that appears in times of strife. will he even be able to transfer them? or does he plan on something else?

Cagalli
09-15-2010, 02:09 PM
Picture was a fake but....
What picture was fake? What are you talking about?

mrsticky005
09-15-2010, 02:09 PM
Also Danzo cameo

S-dOg21
09-15-2010, 02:16 PM
o__0 >.> NO FACE
Add another branch to the Uzumaki family tree

You dont know me
09-15-2010, 02:18 PM
I have a theory that kishi is using this whole arc to hint that someone in Naruto will gain the power of the sage of the 6 paths. It could either be Naruto or Madara.

ShikamaruGenius
09-15-2010, 02:21 PM
So Nagato is a member of the Uzumaki Clan? Interesting.

And is Konan dead? She didn't take off her cloak.

If this its case, it would be the end of the "cloak theory" :geek:. And she seems dead to me.
And yeah, I didn't expected this to happen, Nagato being an Uzumaki!

Another interesting thing in this chapter is when madara stated that his loss against the first was only to gain his power. Also, he will become half of the six paths with nagato's rinnegan. This make make me wonder who is the 3 other paths. naruto, probably sasuke too and who's the last one?

tyler
09-15-2010, 02:25 PM
Guys, I was pretty close with this back in Feb '10:

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46296

I was wrong about the Death God summoning, thats about it.

Cagalli
09-15-2010, 02:27 PM
Another interesting thing in this chapter is when madara stated that his loss against the first was only to gain his power. Also, he will become half of the six paths with nagato's rinnegan. This make make me wonder who is the 3 other paths. naruto, probably sasuke too and who's the last one?
Kakashi maybe? He is probably a Senju too, xD

NBT
09-15-2010, 02:28 PM
Karin is an Uzumaki.

tyler
09-15-2010, 02:29 PM
Kakashi maybe? He is probably a Senju too, xD

Probably Kabuto. We don't know much about his origin...and hes a major character...so yeah.

PaperAngel
09-15-2010, 02:34 PM
I don't think Konan is dead yet

Nagato's an Uzumaki...Nice

mrsticky005
09-15-2010, 02:36 PM
I don't think Konan is dead yet

Nagato's an Uzumaki...Nice

Perhaps she'll get a few dying words to Naruto. But she's definitely a goner.

You dont know me
09-15-2010, 02:39 PM
Yep she is most likely going to die. She did put up a fight. Madara still havent shown his powers for real yet.

Phariah824
09-15-2010, 02:40 PM
Perhaps she'll get a few dying words to Naruto. But she's definitely a goner.
last of her chakra in a dying effort to send an origami bird message? sounds possible.

PaperAngel
09-15-2010, 02:44 PM
last of her chakra in a dying effort to send an origami bird message? sounds possible.

What about the thing she was about to do before Madara grabbed her?

gama-sennin
09-15-2010, 02:50 PM
Hugely disturbing chapter.....

I dont know if I liked it or not....The way Madara transitioned from not-so-scary to super-scary-s.o.b is kinda awesome though...

Lady Tsunade
09-15-2010, 03:01 PM
Hope Konan doesn't die :[

The Last Kage
09-15-2010, 03:20 PM
Nooooo Konan! She put up an awesome fight, but who knew Madara would be ridiculously haxxed?

A really good chapter imo. I wonder what all six paths are? Naruto and Sasuke, 1st Hokage, Madara, Nagato and who? The juubi? Mmmm. Maybe it's three Uzimaki's/Senju's and thee uchias.

I hope Konan gets to Konoha and gets Tsunade to heal her.

Err
09-15-2010, 03:30 PM
Picture was a fake but...

Madara 3rd Top Gangster Moment In Naruto: When He grabbed Konan by the neck and talked about her calling him the darkness.

I loved that part so much! It's such dark imagery. Places 1st on evilness for this.

Lady Tsunade
09-15-2010, 03:36 PM
Nooooo Konan! She put up an awesome fight, but who knew Madara would be ridiculously haxxed?

A really good chapter imo. I wonder what all six paths are? Naruto and Sasuke, 1st Hokage, Madara, Nagato and who? The juubi? Mmmm. Maybe it's three Uzimaki's/Senju's and thee uchias.

I hope Konan gets to Konoha and gets Tsunade to heal her.

Shes in critical condition. She wont be able to move never mind fly all the way to Konoha Lol Either she'll die, or she'll be saved by Ame ninja :/

PaperAngel
09-15-2010, 03:39 PM
Shes in critical condition. She wont be able to move never mind fly all the way to Konoha Lol Either she'll die, or she'll be saved by Ame ninja :/

lol ame ninja

Maybe since he stabbed her with a pipe he assumed she's dieing already(which she is)? IDK

Kakuzu
09-15-2010, 03:40 PM
Konan is inevitably going to die. There's really no reason for her to live. She may awake and foolishly confront Madara again, but that will surely kill her. She's only under Inazagi right now.

It was an amazing chapter that revealed alot about a few characters. I loved the part when Madara grabbed Konan by the neck. It's the most sinister thing I've ever seen period.

-Dattebayo-
09-15-2010, 04:40 PM
I hate/Dislike Madara alot. >:(

GenFlower12
09-15-2010, 04:55 PM
Konan put up an awesome fight but she's basically a goner now.didn't expect nagato to be an uzumaki though his face though creeped me out,who dies with a smile like that...

Nick Tasogare
09-15-2010, 05:19 PM
Lolwut? When did Senju become Senji? xDDD

Bioyard
09-15-2010, 05:20 PM
So does this mean that Madara no longer has his Senju powers? Or will after taking Nagatos eyes will he get them back? The guy can bend time/space to dodge attacks, but when you find a way around that he'll just bend reality?? I think kishi is painting himself into a corner with all these powerups/ninjaroids/haxx.

Nick Tasogare
09-15-2010, 05:28 PM
If this its case, it would be the end of the "cloak theory" :geek:. And she seems dead to me.
And yeah, I didn't expected this to happen, Nagato being an Uzumaki!

Watch it be Sakura or something stupid like that. She'll grown a horn and some wings and become omniscient.

So does this mean that Madara no longer has his Senju powers? Or will after taking Nagatos eyes will he get them back? The guy can bend time/space to dodge attacks, but when you find a way around that he'll just bend reality?? I think kishi is painting himself into a corner with all these powerups/ninjaroids/haxx.

I really can't tell if this is gonna be some weird winding road that ties together at the end, or if Kishi is just going with the flow and hoping to end it at some point. I mean, there's a lot of stuff in this series where you can be like "Well, it could be this, this or that, I wonder what it actually will be, and what it means."

Vocaloid
09-15-2010, 05:29 PM
Aw man. Konan was one of my favorites Dx

And Lol at Nagato being an Uzumaki. That was kinda random, but now Naruto's related to everyone. Karin's hair is the same color now that you think about it, and her village was destroyed...

Nick Tasogare
09-15-2010, 05:31 PM
Aw man. Konan was one of my favorites Dx

And Lol at Nagato being an Uzumaki. That was kinda random, but now Naruto's related to everyone. Karin's hair is the same color now that you think about it, and her village was destroyed...

They'll probably tie her Sensor abilities into that or something.

3littlepigs
09-15-2010, 06:05 PM
Great chapter even though I hate the fact that Konan is probably dead now.....she did study and analyze Madara to the best of her abilities and it was amazing...too bad she couldn't defeat him. Still she did harm him so her death wasn't so useless after all.

Now Madara somehow acquired Hashirama's powers? I don't even wanna make an assumption on that one. I mean just the sharingan's copy ability isn't enough to gain his powers because it was a kekkei genkai and so far as we know Hashirama wasn't really hurt (like Madara taking an eye or something like that).

So Nagato had Uzumaki blood in him...didn't really see that one coming even though I suppose it was obvious. It was either he was an Uchiha , a Senju or an Uzumaki for him to be the Sage's reincarnation :roll:. Sad to see Madara will be able to take his eyes....

Anyway can't wait to see their fight animated and for next week's chapter!

Dhani
09-15-2010, 06:22 PM
Madara talked about how he now has 3 of the 6 paths. Where are the other 3?

Wooster
09-15-2010, 06:39 PM
Also Danzo cameo
Hell yeah there was. :D

But how did Danzo figure out the Inzanagi anyway? ANd how did Madara get the first's powers?

Secondly has anyone mentioned the 'Paths' yet? Senju and Uchiha are only two. Uzumaki is apparently the third. So what does everyone think the next three are? Probably Byakugan at least, but that still leaves two more.

Yeah, this probably requires it's own thread. Maybe later...

Parak111
09-15-2010, 06:42 PM
Great chapter. I'm really hoping that Konan isn't dead. She didn't seem to finish whatever jutsu she was starting to use. As always, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Wooster
09-15-2010, 06:45 PM
Here's another point: Senju is not the same as Uzumaki. Yay, Naruto is now not related to every Hokage.

Nick Tasogare
09-15-2010, 06:48 PM

But how did Danzo figure out the Inzanagi anyway? ANd how did Madara get the first's powers?

Secondly has anyone mentioned the 'Paths' yet? Senju and Uchiha are only two. Uzumaki is apparently the third. So what does everyone think the next three are? Probably Byakugan at least, but that still leaves two more.

Here's another point: Senju is not the same as Uzumaki. Yay, Naruto is now not related to every Hokage.

You're both wrong, according to the new chapter, it's Senji kthx.

I'm betting on the remaining three being Sarutobi, Hyuuga, and then maybe Nara or something for some reason. If only because of the shadows. If not that, then there will probably be some Legendary Haruno Ninja way back when :roll:

Or maybe they'll pull from the Filler clan that could bring their Genjutsu to life. What with the 'Bringing something into creation and giving it life' bit.

lolohwd
09-15-2010, 06:54 PM
1 rikudo
2 madara
3 nagato.
to me each has some senju and some uchiha.

so i guess since madara already confirmed nagatos uzumaki. that means some uchiha is either the mother or father

Wooster
09-15-2010, 06:56 PM
You're both wrong, according to the new chapter, it's Senji kthx.

I'm betting on the remaining three being Sarutobi, Hyuuga, and then maybe Nara or something for some reason. If only because of the shadows. If not that, then there will probably be some Legendary Haruno Ninja way back when :roll:

Or maybe they'll pull from the Filler clan that could bring their Genjutsu to life. What with the 'Bringing something into creation and giving it life' bit.
Wait, I am two people now? Awesome. Yeah, yeah, whatever. Senji this, Senji that.

You know aren't there any other clans besides those from that Land of Fire and Uzumaki? But you are probably right. Nagato just got retconned into Uzumaki, so I assume the rest will fall into place as well.

Susanoo's Eyes
09-15-2010, 08:36 PM
R.I.P konan T_T

crystalblade13
09-15-2010, 09:09 PM
this chapter will start the new phrase: "IT'S OVER 600 BILLION!!!"

jesse uzumaki
09-15-2010, 10:13 PM
what i want to know is how is nagato related to naruto is he is long lost brother?(probably not) naruto mom brother?(maybe) long lost cousin? long lost uncle? nagato death smile reminds me of itachi uchiha death smile.

TheTruth
09-15-2010, 10:38 PM
Thoughts on chapter 510

From my interpretation of madara's word, i think he meant that he created by imagining and brought to life the rinnegan, through Izanagi.

Izanagi usually means loosing the eye that used it forever, and is a forbidden technique among Uchihas. But since it was orignally the Rikudo Sennin's technique, if one has the blood from both the Senju and the Uchiha, they could use it without loosing their eye. Madara seems to have accomplished this feat.

Its obvious the Uzumaki clans relation to this all is that, the Uzumaki's like the Sage have both Uchiha and Senju blood. Pain being a Uzumaki definitely shows a strong sign that Naruto might one day gain the rinnegan and/or that he is the sage incarnate. Naruto certainly does have the qualifications to get Nagatos rinnegan. both have the sages blood (Senju-Uchiha Combo)
Since both are Uzumaki.

And so to be able to possess the Rinnegan at its full power i think one has to have both blood lines, and the uzumaki clan has that. This is why madara chose pain.

Vermillian
09-15-2010, 10:46 PM
finally all the who is really madara can stopped >_>

lolohwd
09-15-2010, 10:56 PM
nagato and naruto were like 2 incomplete sages that could have made one full sage . nagato had the eyes of a sage. naruto has teh body of the sage. just like the rikudo sennins first children

Blah.
09-16-2010, 12:57 AM
nagato and naruto were like 2 incomplete sages that could have made one full sage . nagato had the eyes of a sage. naruto has teh body of the sage. just like the rikudo sennins first children

Idk about that whole full sage thing.
lol.
but YES.you have to refer back to the Sage of Six Paths himself and his two children for the answer to the six paths IMO

Phenom
09-17-2010, 03:29 AM

Who says that it is the clans that are the paths and not the people? I mean if it was just the clan in general then Madara could simply find a baby senju and take its "powers" which means it must be the actual people.

Naruto is basically confirmed as a path due to him taking the Sages form when using kyubi chakra. Again, if it was just the clans then Madara could have easily taken the power from Kushina when he extracted the kyubi.

Lars
09-17-2010, 01:40 PM
really good chapter.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-17-2010, 04:46 PM
Told ya folks that Sharingan would gain you reality warping.

darkdemonofthemist
09-17-2010, 08:17 PM
So which one is Naruto related to?