PDA

View Full Version : Singleverse: Goku vs Gotenks

FlyingThunderGod
09-14-2010, 05:50 PM

Restrictions None, but they are both in super saiyn 3 only and will stay super saiyn 3. So dont say well times runs out for such and such.

Kill3r_B-st
09-14-2010, 05:52 PM
gotenks is just a beast goku cant see him with the hands jk but seriously i go with gotenks:|

zebrakiller
09-14-2010, 05:57 PM
ssj3 goku was probably a bit stronger than fat buu b4 he ran out of juice. ssj3 gotenks was >>super buu. gotenks wins. gotenks could also stay in ssj3 for way longer than goku, tho thats irrelavant here.

Lord Jiraiya
09-14-2010, 08:32 PM
SSJ3 Goku: 450,000,000
SSJ3 Gotenks: 410,000,000

but with Goku able to use Kaio-ken x20 that put's his power level at

SSJ3 Kaio-ken x20 Goku: 9,000,000,000

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 08:51 PM
Those numbers are meaningless and have no basis in any Dragonball canon.

SimpleGenin
09-14-2010, 08:55 PM
i'll go with goku on this.. gotenks attacks are fancy but its a bit showy compared to goku's attacks

Lord Jiraiya
09-14-2010, 09:04 PM
Those numbers are meaningless and have no basis in any Dragonball canon.

how can they be meanless if most of dbz is based off of power levels?
with the speed his x20 gives him, and gotanks having a carefree childish fighting style, Goku would completely destory him with no problem.

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 09:07 PM
Power levels may be the basis of DBZ but they stopped assigning random numbers to it shortly after OVER 9000!!!!!!

coil
09-14-2010, 09:36 PM
Goku can win with super kaioken.

Narutorious
09-14-2010, 10:38 PM

What the hell is that?! :shock::shock::shock:

Kill3r_B-st
09-15-2010, 12:12 PM

goku cant do ssj3 an kaioken an ssj3 at tha same time look it up on dragon ball wikia super kaio ken. he could barely hold times 2 as super saiyan 1 so no with that an lets see goku ssj3 vs super buu gooku said him an vegeta couldnt handle him. gotenks could plus super ghosts splitting headache and galactic donut>kamehamaha`:D

NagatoGod_of_Pain
09-15-2010, 06:14 PM
Power levels are not canon besides Namek saga and before. We can only base later arcs on feats.

The 1st Hokage
09-15-2010, 06:41 PM
SSJ3 Gotenks > Base Super Buu

SSJ3 Goku = Fat Buu

USSJ
11-17-2010, 03:27 AM
lol kaioken ssj3 would destroy gokus body before it did anything to gotenks. both are incredibly draining and dangerous to use.

anyway gotenks = super buu >>>>>>goku.

Nyruss
11-17-2010, 07:55 AM
Goku fought Kid Buu who >>>> the Super Buu that Gotenks fought.

Phoenix Wright
11-17-2010, 08:07 AM
Yeah Gotenks was doing insanely well against Super Buu, and Super Buu is obviously stronger than fat Buu.

If you talk about childish then take a good look at fat Buu who Goku couldn't even beat then.

Gotenks cuts Goku in half with his Galactic Donut or at least holds him in place so Gotenks can finish him off creatively.

EDIT: Oh DM, I apologize for your lightspeed posting, as I didn't post after refreshing the thread for a few minutes. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

It was plot, we all know Akira didn't want to bring Goku back in, he wanted it to be Gohan to kill Buu but the fans bitched.

Pain_man_who_became_god
11-17-2010, 08:22 AM
goku could have owned on kid buu as super saiyan 3 according to his statement but didnt for the thrill. plus he has instant transmission. IT then KAME thru gotenks. he has better speed and ability IMO

Nyruss
11-17-2010, 08:55 AM
Goku didn't kill Fat Buu because he wanted Goten and Trunks to have a chance.

He didn't kill Kid Buu because couldn't kill Kid Buu.

Pain_man_who_became_god
11-17-2010, 09:07 AM
when goku fought fat buu tho, he said he was powerful enough to kill kid buu but not after he had used all that energy fighting until then. he had the power just not at the time he needed it. IMO gokus just gonna stomp on gotenks in this one according too battle experience, skills and speed.

cnorwood
11-17-2010, 10:49 AM

idk where you got these from, especially since if goku went ssj3 on namek his pl would be 1.2 billion, but besides that even goku says gotenks was stronger than him on supreme kais planet, last, gotenks isnt above super buu, super buu was trolling around waitiing for chou gohan to show up.

cnorwood
11-17-2010, 10:50 AM
goku could have owned on kid buu as super saiyan 3 according to his statement but didnt for the thrill. plus he has instant transmission. IT then KAME thru gotenks. he has better speed and ability IMO
in the manga goku automatically went ssj3 at the start of the match, and he couldnt finish him because he wasnt used to being ssj3 in an alive body

Spartacus
11-17-2010, 11:31 AM

The last time a power level is mentioned is when Frieza in his second form mentions his power is over 1,000,000.

cnorwood
11-17-2010, 11:35 AM
The last time a power level is mentioned is when Frieza in his second form mentions his power is over 1,000,000.
but the daizenshuu states ssj goku is 150,000,000, and 100% freiza is 120,000,000

The 1st Hokage
11-17-2010, 06:14 PM
I'm sorry, but Goku was getting his ass handed to him by Kid Buu, while Super Buu was getting his ass handed to him by Gotenks. Now, if Gotenks didn't have a time limit and was't over confident, it was obvious Super Buu would of been finished there, while like I said before (Several months ago), Goku was about equel to Fat Buu.

cnorwood
11-17-2010, 06:28 PM
I'm sorry, but Goku was getting his ass handed to him by Kid Buu, while Super Buu was getting his ass handed to him by Gotenks. Now, if Gotenks didn't have a time limit and was't over confident, it was obvious Super Buu would of been finished there, while like I said before (Several months ago), Goku was about equel to Fat Buu.
except super boo was playing with gotenks, and was waiting for gohan

The 1st Hokage
11-17-2010, 06:34 PM
And Kid Buu was playing with Goku, because he has the maturity of a child. xD

USSJ
11-17-2010, 07:19 PM
super buu is stronger than kid buu

He didn't kill Kid Buu because couldn't kill Kid Buu.
right...is that why kid buu ended the saga as a random african kid?

Goku was getting his ass handed to him by Kid Buu, while
no they were equal.

Super Buu was getting his ass handed to him by Gotenks.
but super buu still is way stronger than goku.

except super boo was playing with gotenks, and was waiting for gohan
actually gotenks could have killed him. buu wasnt toying around at the end of his fight with gotenks. but he was planning to absorb him to take out gohan.

cnorwood
11-17-2010, 07:21 PM
And Kid Buu was playing with Goku, because he has the maturity of a child. xD
considering that even goku said that ssj3 gotenks>ssj3 goku, that makes super boo look better

Kill3r_B-st
11-18-2010, 01:12 PM
idk where you got these from, especially since if goku went ssj3 on namek his pl would be 1.2 billion, but besides that even goku says gotenks was stronger than him on supreme kais planet, last, gotenks isnt above super buu, super buu was trolling around waitiing for chou gohan to show up.
i that why gotenks was bout to blow him up at the end of the fight and buu was scared but when ssj3 ran out buu got all confident again

cnorwood
11-18-2010, 01:49 PM
i that why gotenks was bout to blow him up at the end of the fight and buu was scared but when ssj3 ran out buu got all confident again
we dont know if the blast would kill him, and in the manga boo clearly states he felt gohans power and was waiting for him, but this doesnt matter because goku himself said that gotenks> him

Devil's Lawyer
11-18-2010, 04:16 PM
Gotenks ripped a dimension open. Something SS3 Goku couldn't do. Super buu>Kid Buu Gotenks fought and kept up with Super Buu. That means he is faster and stronger than Goku SS3.

tyrell4life194
11-18-2010, 04:39 PM
My mom's power level is OVER 9000!!!!!!

But seriously, we can't use power level after OVER 9000!!!!!

The reason is, because they haven't mentioned any more power levels, except OVER 9000!!!!!

cnorwood
11-18-2010, 05:04 PM
My mom's power level is OVER 9000!!!!!!

But seriously, we can't use power level after OVER 9000!!!!!

The reason is, because they haven't mentioned any more power levels, except OVER 9000!!!!!
i hope this is a joke, or you havent read the manga or the daizenshuu's, there are plenty of power levels listed that are over 8000 (what vegeta really says, not the dub mix up)

tyrell4life194
11-18-2010, 05:18 PM
i hope this is a joke, or you havent read the manga or the daizenshuu's, there are plenty of power levels listed that are over 8000 (what vegeta really says, not the dub mix up)
Oops, sorry my bad. I forgot to edit it. I meant to put down, that they didn't mention any power levels OVER 9000!!!!!

cnorwood
11-18-2010, 05:28 PM
Oops, sorry my bad. I forgot to edit it. I meant to put down, that they didn't mention any power levels OVER 9000!!!!!
again back to my previous post, they list plenty of power levels over 9000, in the manga, and especially in the daizenshuu

Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu
11-18-2010, 05:30 PM
Goku wouldnt win in that simple gotenks is a fused character which means his power is double of the two who fused goku alone wouldnt win but if he fused then he would do to gotenks what my sig is doing to cell

cnorwood
11-18-2010, 05:36 PM
Goku wouldnt win in that simple gotenks is a fused character which means his power is double of the two who fused goku alone wouldnt win but if he fused then he would do to gotenks what my sig is doing to cell
thats not how fusion works and gohan is stronger than fused gotenks. fusion works by multiplying the powerlevels, so if person a had a power level of 5 and person b had a power level of 5, then the fused power level would be 25

11-18-2010, 05:40 PM
Exactly Gohan in his Mystic form is the most powerful UNFUSED character in Dbz gotenks wouldnt beat him it would all depend on what gotenks does rather he goes SSj3 or not he would beat goku as gotenks is stronger than super buu which goku was not

cnorwood
11-18-2010, 05:41 PM
Exactly Gohan in his Mystic form is the most powerful UNFUSED character in Dbz gotenks wouldnt beat him it would all depend on what gotenks does rather he goes SSj3 or not he would beat goku as gotenks is stronger than super buu which goku was not
your post made it sound like all fused characters> unfused characters and i gave an example of an unfused character thats stronger than a fused character

11-18-2010, 05:44 PM
im not trying to say all fused characters are greater but be realistic aside from Mystic Gohan there really are no people who can beat a fused saiyan

cnorwood
11-18-2010, 05:47 PM
im not trying to say all fused characters are greater but be realistic aside from Mystic Gohan there really are no people who can beat a fused saiyan
well yea in dragonball, vegeto is the strongest character and he never went even close to going all out

11-18-2010, 05:48 PM
yeah i wanted to see him go ssj4 but so i dont get infracted gotenks would beat goku with the kamikaze attack

cnorwood
11-18-2010, 05:50 PM
yeah i wanted to see him go ssj4 but so i dont get infracted gotenks would beat goku with the kamikaze attack
ssj4 doesnt exist, its a fan anime transformation

11-18-2010, 05:51 PM
Super Saiyin 4 u ever heard of Gt ?

cnorwood
11-18-2010, 05:52 PM
Super Saiyin 4 u ever heard of Gt ?
gt is a fan anime, its not based on any manga akira toryiama made, so its a fan anime

11-18-2010, 05:53 PM
Well it still existed in terms of the Dragon Ball universe and aired on national Tv so i just assumed it was part of Db but i know Akira ended Db after the Buu saga

cnorwood
11-18-2010, 05:58 PM
Well it still existed in terms of the Dragon Ball universe and aired on national Tv so i just assumed it was part of Db but i know Akira ended Db after the Buu saga
anime is viewed as non canon, its filled with plenty of things not in the original manga, the whole series of GT is non canon, this it isnt part of the dragonball universe. akira toryiama is continuing the dragonball universe and is ignoring gt

11-18-2010, 05:59 PM
I Know that

cnorwood
11-18-2010, 06:02 PM
I Know that
exactly so gt doesnt "exist" in the real dragonball universe and is just a fan anime

USSJ
11-19-2010, 10:40 PM
JUST A FAN ANIME? oh yeah because toei are just "fans" despite the fact they produced the entire anime and all the movies. fans..dear god. gt is canon to the anime and is as official as official can get. why do you think they showed it on tv? do you see those cheap AF comics being sold in stores? why not? ill tell you. because gt is not fanmade. that would be plagiarism and breaking copyright laws as no fanfiction can make money off official material.

and for the last time, akira is not returning to the manga or ignoring gt. gt is canon to the anime, so its more than a part of the universe. why would they sell it at all or show it on tv if it wasnt part of the universe? your using rumours that have long since been disproven to back up your points so your not really worth listening to...fans made gt. oh my god. your a funny guy.

ssj4 doesnt exist
wait then how am i able to watch it? gt is suprisingly real for something that doesnt exist, huh? not to mention the plethora of GT dvds in my local dvd store. surprisingly profitable for a supposed fanfiction wouldnt you say?

cnorwood
11-19-2010, 11:00 PM
akira is continuing the manga based on dragonball online, something he is director of and guess what he is ignoring GT, toei had nothing to do with the manga and the anime is non canon. if i made a fan anime and akira gave me a few pointers its still a fan anime

Donquixote Doflamingo
11-27-2010, 08:20 PM
Gotenks Volley attack GG Kakarot

USSJ
11-30-2010, 03:28 AM
akira is continuing the manga based on dragonball online
guess what. that was confirmed as a false rumour ages ago. the true new manga is not done by toriyama and is a comedy one shot in shonen jump magazine. akira is not returning to dragonball, not when he already continued beyond his original ending.

if i made a fan anime and akira gave me a few pointers its still a fan anime
you are not an official company with professional writers who produced an anime based on the manga then sold said anime world wide. hell gt dvds are in my local video store.

cnorwood
11-30-2010, 03:58 AM
guess what. that was confirmed as a false rumour ages ago. the true new manga is not done by toriyama and is a comedy one shot in shonen jump magazine. akira is not returning to dragonball, not when he already continued beyond his original ending.
umm......no, idk if you have heard but akira toriyama is working very very closely with the development of dragonball online and is indeed creating more chapters of the manga. and this was not debunked ages ago especially since the info just came out a few weeks ago

you are not an official company with professional writers who produced an anime based on the manga then sold said anime world wide. hell gt dvds are in my local video store.and akria toryiama didnt write dragonball GT, nor is it based on any manga that he wrote. people who liked dragonball and the money it was making decided to continue an animation series based on their own ideas, aka a fan series, official or not it is not canon

USSJ
12-01-2010, 07:28 PM
yes i have heard and it was debunked as a fake rumour a long time ago. dragonball SD is new material but its not by toriyama. it was announced in shonen jump. the "new toriyama manga" was confirmed as fake. get with the times.

and actually gt is a sequel to the anime which is based on his manga so TECHNICALLY your definition of canon is "based on toriyama is canon" so gts canon. FOR THE LAST TIME HOW IS IT A FAN ANIME WHEN PROFESSIONALS ARE PRODUCING IT? thats the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of fan anime. toei, the same damn people who made your precious dbz anime, made gt as a sequel. GOOD GOD.

i bet your just claiming its fanmade cos youd didnt like it. biased know nothing retard.

cnorwood
12-01-2010, 07:51 PM
yes i have heard and it was debunked as a fake rumour a long time ago. dragonball SD is new material but its not by toriyama. it was announced in shonen jump. the "new toriyama manga" was confirmed as fake. get with the times.

and actually gt is a sequel to the anime which is based on his manga so TECHNICALLY your definition of canon is "based on toriyama is canon" so gts canon. FOR THE LAST TIME HOW IS IT A FAN ANIME WHEN PROFESSIONALS ARE PRODUCING IT? thats the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of fan anime. toei, the same damn people who made your precious dbz anime, made gt as a sequel. GOOD GOD.

i bet your just claiming its fanmade cos youd didnt like it. biased know nothing retard.
if TORIYAMA DIDNT WRITE IT THEN ITS A FAN MADE ANIME, ITS NOT BASED ON ANY STORY THAT HE WROTE, AND INSTEAD WAS CREATED AND WRITTEN BY FANS WHO LIKED THE ANIME, official or not its not canon

USSJ
12-01-2010, 11:13 PM
so...the harry potter movies are made by fans just cos JKR didnt write them? your calling people who worked their asses off day and night and are part of a multi million dollar company FANS? do you even understand what fanmade means? it means made by people who are not professional and dont get paid. dragonball multiverse - fan made. dragonball af - fan made. dragonball gt - official and professional made. so what if its not "canon" MOST OF THE DBZ OFFICAL MATERIAL ISNT. so the games, movies and all the anime material are just made by fans? every single movie based on a book ever made is just made by fans? your an unholy idiotic jackass.

cnorwood
12-01-2010, 11:33 PM
so...the harry potter movies are made by fans just cos JKR didnt write them? your calling people who worked their asses off day and night and are part of a multi million dollar company FANS? do you even understand what fanmade means? it means made by people who are not professional and dont get paid. dragonball multiverse - fan made. dragonball af - fan made. dragonball gt - official and professional made. so what if its not "canon" MOST OF THE DBZ OFFICAL MATERIAL ISNT. so the games, movies and all the anime material are just made by fans? every single movie based on a book ever made is just made by fans? your an unholy idiotic jackass.
well you are sure retarded, EVERY HARRY POTTER MOVIE IS BASED ON A BOOK WRITTEN BY THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR, IF THEY DECIDED TO MAKE A MOVIE NOT BASED ON ANY BOOK THEN IT WOULD BE A FAN MOVIE, if you show me that toriyama wrote GT or made a manga of it then i will stop saying its a fan manga

USSJ
09-20-2011, 08:22 PM
you are even more retarded. you say the movies are based on the HP books. well gt is based on toriyama's manga! it would not exist had toriyama not approved its production! if they decided to make a movie not based on any book, then it would be a stand alone movie wouldnt it? where is inception's book? where is star wars' book? your driving yourself into a corner you cant get out of.
toriyama would not have to personally write GT for it to be considered official and part of the universe. look at all the different writers and interpretations for Marvel and DC. look at all the different writers for star wars.

the definition of a fanmade series is something that's not official. are you telling me that people sell fanmade stuff in stores? that my friend is illegal. GT was sold worldwide on dvds. it even has its dragon box. if toei are professional writers and animators, and you call them fans, then that is a huge insult to their hard work isnt it? all that and they get called fans. you will never stop calling a non fan anime a fan anime because you have ;););););););) brain damage.

sagemaster777
09-20-2011, 08:36 PM
you are even more retarded. you say the movies are based on the HP books. well gt is based on toriyama's manga! it would not exist had toriyama not approved its production! if they decided to make a movie not based on any book, then it would be a stand alone movie wouldnt it? where is inception's book? where is star wars' book? your driving yourself into a corner you cant get out of.
toriyama would not have to personally write GT for it to be considered official and part of the universe. look at all the different writers and interpretations for Marvel and DC. look at all the different writers for star wars.

the definition of a fanmade series is something that's not official. are you telling me that people sell fanmade stuff in stores? that my friend is illegal. GT was sold worldwide on dvds. it even has its dragon box. if toei are professional writers and animators, and you call them fans, then that is a huge insult to their hard work isnt it? all that and they get called fans. you will never stop calling a non fan anime a fan anime because you have ;););););););) brain damage.
*Facepalmfacepalmfacepalm*

Do you not understand What Canon and Non-Canon is?

USSJ
09-20-2011, 09:27 PM
of course i do. its a body of works written/approved by one or more writers. non canon is stuff like the random star wars books that contradict the movies. its stuff like the dragonball budokai games that toei and toriyama had nothing to do with. gt is a sequel to the z anime which in turn is directly based on the manga.

Wooster
09-20-2011, 09:33 PM
of course i do. its a body of works written/approved by one or more writers. non canon is stuff like the random star wars movies that contradict the books. its stuff like the dragonball budokai games that toei and toriyama had nothing to do with. gt is a sequel to the z anime which in turn is directly based on the manga.
Fixed that for you. ;)

sagemaster777
09-20-2011, 09:39 PM
of course i do. its a body of works written/approved by one or more writers. non canon is stuff like the random star wars books that contradict the movies. its stuff like the dragonball budokai games that toei and toriyama had nothing to do with. gt is a sequel to the z anime which in turn is directly based on the manga.

Anime isn't Canon.