PDA

View Full Version : Female Royal Rumble


THE X UCHIHA
09-14-2010, 04:20 PM
Female Royal Rumble

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Starting Distance : 60 Meters
Location : Sannin Battle Field
Weather : sunny

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Contestants :

1. Tsunade
2. Chiyo
3. Mei
4. Kurenai
5. Sakura
6. Ino
7. Hinata
8. Anko
9. Konan
10. Fuuka ( The girl who kissed Naruto in Sora’s filler )
11. Temari

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

this is a royal rumble

No restrictions; Tsunade will be alot less likely to use a boss summon since no one else can summon giant monsters
please use only manga or anime feats, do not use movie feats or hype

lolitaninja
09-14-2010, 04:31 PM
Where's Temari?! I demand you include Temari in this match!

THE X UCHIHA
09-14-2010, 04:54 PM
Where's Temari?! I demand you include Temari in this match!

Done `:)`:)`:)`:)

Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu
09-14-2010, 04:56 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah !!! Lets see and go

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 05:17 PM
Konan solos everyone but Mei, who easily dispatches her once that's done.

FlyingThunderGod
09-14-2010, 05:27 PM
Actually Tsunade summons then acid on the paper girl, and covers up Mei until suffocation.

Kuromaki
09-14-2010, 05:29 PM
Konan could dodge the acid slime though, it's Mei's lava and acid mist that are the problems.

THE X UCHIHA
09-14-2010, 05:47 PM
My opinion :

I guess that Tsunade will win .


With her durability, evasion, healing, Katsuyu, and Souzou Saisei, I don't see how the others could beat her. None of them have a counter to Katsuyu, who could tank any of their attacks and protect Tsunade by melding over her. Not to mention she can kill them with Zesshi Nensan, or clones crushing them. And none of them can really kill her when she has Souzou Saisei on either.

Konan can be beaten by Katsuyu's acid, which is the perfect counter to Konan. The large AoE gets past Konan's separating, and would be hard to avoid because of it's sheer size. Paper shuriken and weapons and paper bombs can't kill Katsuyu or get past Souzou Saisei.

Mei, from what she has shown, can't get around Souzou Saisei or Katsuyu. Katsuyu's acid is just as good as Mei's lava, if not better because it can affect a larger area. Tsunade tanks the lava with Souzou Saisei, and the mist can't kill her either.

Chiyo would be horrible against Katsuyu. What could her puppets really do to it? And Chiyo's puppets can't kill Tsunade because of Souzou Saisei .

colorles
09-14-2010, 06:01 PM
Konan wins due to the natural manga process of power inflation, if you want to put it that way. she's always been underated, now she's starting to get some feats on her side

i'm gonna stay conservative till next chapter though

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 06:19 PM
My opinion :

I guess that Tsunade will win .


With her durability, evasion, healing, Katsuyu, and Souzou Saisei, I don't see how the others could beat her. None of them have a counter to Katsuyu, who could tank any of their attacks and protect Tsunade by melding over her. Not to mention she can kill them with Zesshi Nensan, or clones crushing them. And none of them can really kill her when she has Souzou Saisei on either.

Konan can be beaten by Katsuyu's acid, which is the perfect counter to Konan. The large AoE gets past Konan's separating, and would be hard to avoid because of it's sheer size. Paper shuriken and weapons and paper bombs can't kill Katsuyu or get past Souzou Saisei.

Mei, from what she has shown, can't get around Souzou Saisei or Katsuyu. Katsuyu's acid is just as good as Mei's lava, if not better because it can affect a larger area. Tsunade tanks the lava with Souzou Saisei, and the mist can't kill her either.

Chiyo would be horrible against Katsuyu. What could her puppets really do to it? And Chiyo's puppets can't kill Tsunade because of Souzou Saisei. What are you on crack? If I hadn't already negged you for different reasons, I would neg you for this post. I can't even think of words for how terrible it is.

Mei speedblitzes her. Temari's Kamatari slices Katsuyu and Tsunade into ittle tiny pieces, Konan nukes her to hell with her paper bombs.

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 06:22 PM
What are you on crack? If I hadn't already negged you for different reasons, I would neg you for this post. I can't even think of words for hor terrible it is.

Mei speedblitzes her. Temari's Kamatari slices Katsuyu and Tsunade into ittle tiny pieces, Konan nukes her to hell with her paper bombs.

You have a way with words Dude. :ugeek:

Kuromaki
09-14-2010, 06:22 PM
Dude, how does Mei speedblitz?

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 06:23 PM
You have a way with words Dude. :ugeek:

Language filters prevent me from truly expressing myself.

Dude, how does Mei speedblitz?


She's fast enough to catch Sasuke. During the summit he tried to run away and Mei shot lava at the wall ahead of him, sealing off his exit.

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 06:25 PM
Language filters prevent me from truly expressing myself.


She's fast enough to catch Sasuke. During the summit he tried to run away and Mei shot lava at the wall ahead of him, sealing off his exit.

Mei has no speed feats.

I think you mean that her jutsu attack speed is quite fast.

Then again Tsunade is less likely to summon Katsuya as stated by the OP.

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 06:26 PM
If it were only her jutsu that were fast then she wouldn't have been able to react to Sasuke's retreat in time to use it in the first place.

You dont know me
09-14-2010, 06:27 PM
Konan takes this hands down. I would have said chiyo or Temari but after last chapter I give it to Konan.

Kuromaki
09-14-2010, 06:28 PM
Then why did Karin manage to jump out of the way?

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Plot no Jutsu.

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 06:30 PM
If it were only her jutsu that were fast then she wouldn't have been able to react to Sasuke's retreat in time to use it in the first place.

Well then its technically unknown because Sasuke was inside that Mini Susanoo and couldn't move. But she isn't slow.

Then why did Karin manage to jump out of the way?

From what I know Karin wasn't the main target.



Anyway from the spoilers I am of the belief Konan takes this.

Not to mention massive amounts of paper and explosive tags and Tsunade is less likely to summon Katsuya stated by the OP.

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 06:34 PM
I took a look at it again(a painstaking accomplishment because the site Im using is friggin slow, and my internet is no better) and Karin didn't jump out of the way, she wasn't even near the target location. And no, Sasuke wasn't inside Susanoo, he was actively attempting to withdraw. As in running away. Not with Susanoo on.

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 06:36 PM
I took a look at it again(a painstaking accomplishment because the site Im using is friggin slow, and my internet is no better) and Karin didn't jump out of the way, she wasn't even near the target location. And no, Sasuke wasn't inside Susanoo, he was actively attempting to withdraw. As in running away. Not with Susanoo on.

I swear to God Almighty that Sasuke was inside that Mini Susanoo all the time.

I will look at it. But by then Sasuke was already drained so I think.

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Sasuke didn't use Susanoo against the Mizukage until after she stopped his retreat.

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 06:43 PM
He used to protect himself from the Lava jutsu and Choujiro's attack.

He then admitted using Susanno was very painful to the core.

Then he used it after Mei used the acid. Then Zetsu saved Sasuke.

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 06:47 PM
She used a different jutsu in 465 to stop him from running away. After that she makes a few comments about how hot he is but that he needs to die for being an affront to God that Kishimoto should be killed for creating and uses the lava stream thing that he blocks with Susanoo.

Sasuke whines about how Susanoo hurts to use, Mei shows up and starts Acid Misting the crap out of him and then Deus Ex Zetsu shows up and sucks all the chakra out of everyone there and gives it all to Sasuke because Kishimoto wrote him into a corner that he couldn't get him out of.

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 06:48 PM
She used a different jutsu in 465 to stop him from running away. After that she makes a few comments about how hot he is but that he needs to die for being an affront to God that Kishimoto should be killed for creating and uses the lava stream thing that he blocks with Susanoo.

Sasuke whines about how Susanoo hurts to use, Mei shows up and starts Acid Misting the crap out of him and then Deus Ex Zetsu shows up and sucks all the chakra out of everyone there and gives it all to Sasuke because Kishimoto wrote him into a corner that he couldn't get him out of.

I posted the exact same thing man.

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 06:52 PM
Except for the part about where she stops him from running away. And the part about how he's an affront to God.

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 06:54 PM
Except for the part about where she stops him from running away. And the part about how he's an affront to God.

Well yeah but he couldn't really he was too busty moaning about cellular level of pain.

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 06:56 PM
He didn't start moaning until after she stopped him running away.

Sasuke tries to run ---> Mei stops him ---> Mei tells Sasuke to drop dead ---> Lava Stream ---> Susanoo ---> Chojiro hammer time ---> Sasuke moaning.

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 06:58 PM
He didn't start moaning until after she stopped him running away.

Sasuke tries to run ---> Mei stops him ---> Mei tells Sasuke to drop dead ---> Lava Stream ---> Susanoo ---> Chojiro hammer time ---> Sasuke moaning.

Yeah yeah yeah whatever.

You don't see me argue here do you?

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 07:00 PM
Yes, you're attempting to claim Sasuke was whining like the wuss he is BEFORE rather than AFTER Mei stopped him with her speed feat of speed featingness.

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Yes, you're attempting to claim Sasuke was whining like the wuss he is BEFORE rather than AFTER Mei stopped him with her speed feat of speed featingness.

Who cares when Sasuke was a wuss.

By the way Mei doesn't really have a speed feat technically other than running after Sasuke who was on the ground complaining.

Ask anyone in NF or anywhere.

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 07:03 PM
She reacted to Sasuke when he was retreating, which happened before Sasuke was on the ground complaining.

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 07:08 PM
Oh you mean before Mei shot her Lava Jutsu.

Well thats reaction feat only.

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 08:31 PM
Reaction feat and jutsu speed feat. Tsunade's head + lava = dead Tsunade.

Noctis Arashi
09-14-2010, 08:35 PM
Konan turns the ground into paper bombs. The all fall in and she lets the entire field go BOOOOOOOM.

THE X UCHIHA
09-14-2010, 08:42 PM
What are you on crack? If I hadn't already negged you for different reasons, I would neg you for this post. I can't even think of words for hor terrible it is.

sigh , I have nothin against you
but talking like this way with that silly reason makes you so terrible in addition of your words
however .. I do not care a dime about your nonsense

this is really hilarious

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 08:47 PM
You admit to being wrong, and don't care that you are? I must say I'm suprised.

Most people stubbornly refuse to admit when they're wrong. It's nice to see someone willingly concede that I'm right and they're wrong without dragging the thread out 5 pages with baseless wank.

THE X UCHIHA
09-14-2010, 08:53 PM
You admit to being wrong, and don't care that you are? I must say I'm suprised.

Most people stubbornly refuse to admit when they're wrong. It's nice to see someone willingly concede that I'm right and they're wrong without dragging the thread out 5 pages with baseless wank.


do not drag us outta the thread if you have anything against me .. save it

& please don’t play the role of Hero .. you r the only one who was wrong at me ..
& I meant only you when I said :
< I do not care a dime .. >

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 09:44 PM
You admited you were wrong. That is enough for me.

Mei, Konan, Temari, Chiyo, Tsunade's got no chance against them.

As I said before, Konan stomps everyone who ain't Mei and Mei stomps Konan.

THE X UCHIHA
09-15-2010, 01:19 AM
heh ... (Temari with her giant Japanese fan ) can beat Tsunade ... dont make me laugh

only Mei , Konan & Chiyo can deal with Tsunade & I stated how they cant beat her
I dunno why you are insisting on Tsunade’s losing the match without giving any explanations
anyway .. I will convince you that Tsunade should emerge victorious by more detailed reasons

Mei's abilities, while deadly, can be countered and her Lava release doesn't seem to be very fast. Any of the survivors should be able to take her out with relative ease. Chiyo or Konan would probably be difficult for Tsunade, but I'd assume Tsunade would have at least some knowledge of Chiyo's puppets and if she gets hurt Souzou Saisei would save her.

Konan will truly be Tsunade's most difficult opponent. Neither can really hurt the other, physical attacks will have little effect on Konan and Konan's attacks won't really hurt her. I see the only way Tsunade winning is if she summons Katsuyu and has her spit acid.


by the way , The admitting was only a Joke & you have easily fallen in The trap

Ultimate combatant
09-15-2010, 05:01 AM
To be honest, Konan is the strongest here, and she wins, because Tsunade`s raw strength can`t help her much hitting. I believe she could deal with Katsuyu as well. She can also fly up or higher in case of danger, in case Tsunade would try something. Not to mention the bombs. It is good to point out Tsunade won`t be able to do much, after Konan starts suffocating her!!! :D

NBT
09-15-2010, 05:38 AM
Royal Rumble?Konan pulls an Edge and hides under the ring until one person's left,probably Mei,and then tosses her over the top rope.She then goes on to WrestleMania to become the Undisputed Women's Champion.

THE X UCHIHA
09-15-2010, 05:42 AM
Katsuyu with her acid can stop the Papers’s attack cuz the papers grow sticky & useless if they have been exposed to that Acid

remeber Episode 134 when Jiraya stopped Konan’s attack by his Frogs’s Oil
then one of pein’s bodies rescued her by applying foam to that Oil

Besides .. Tsunade can heal herself right away after injuries so she cannot ever die in a battle ...
( she said that 2 Oro in the Original )..

thanks 4 being honest ... ultimate ^^

NBT
09-15-2010, 05:47 AM
Konan covers everyone in paper bombs and blows them to bits.
Fin.

Whatsyerface-Sucknade can't recover from being blown to bits.

THE X UCHIHA
09-15-2010, 07:15 AM
I previously stated that Tsunade’s winning depends on Katsuyu’s summoning
cuz she can prevent Tsunade from getting damaged .. plus , her acid can dissolve any thing stopping in his way either in the sky or on the ground
and >>> haven’t I mentioned to you that Konan’s papers become useless towards that acid.

regardless of Katsuyu’s abilities :

I will repeat my words again Tsunade cannot die in a battle .. man .. you must remeber what happened to the ground when Tsunade was hitting it with her sheo’s corm
the women got an incredible powers besides the fact that she belongs to The senju clan who inherited the physical powers of The sage of the six paths


please you gotta assume something new concerning Konan
because I have already disapproved all those assumptions before you post in the thread .. thanks

NBT
09-15-2010, 08:02 AM
Katsuyu-
Paper Ocean
Paper bombs to the back
Konan easily makes more paper than that thing can acid.

Sucknade-
She can die,idiot.It really ain't that hard.
Konan covers her head in paper bombs and blows her head off.Tsunade can't recover from that.
Also,Konan can fly so smashing the ground is irrelevant.

Just out of curiosity,who'd win between the Hulk and Tsunade?

Nyruss
09-15-2010, 10:19 AM
Temari summons Kamatari who slices Tsunade to little pieces in a split second. I'd love to see Tsunade regen from that.

Mei lavas Tsunade's head off. Can't regen from that.

Chiyo uses Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction to suck Tsunade in and have the rest of her puppets chop Tsunade into tiny pieces. Can't regen from that.

Konan nukes the crap out of Tsunade with a crap-ton of paper bombs, blowing her into little tiny pieces. If you think she can regen from that you're dumber than I thought you were.

Phoenix Wright
09-15-2010, 11:56 AM
Konan nukes absolutely everyone with Paper Ocean + Paper Bombs and goes intangible and sits atop the battle and waits while doing that/prepping, and if Mei happens to survive she'll probably ending up getting Konan but with intangibility + the sea of paper that could be used, I dunno.

Konan and Mei are the main people, Mei and Konan could both solo pretty much everyone here.

Akatsuki X
09-15-2010, 12:58 PM
As anyone else with any shred of intelligence on this thread has already stated, Konan and Mei are the only people who matter here.

The only other possible threat I can see is Temari with Katatiri.

In the end, if Mei is able to use acid mist on Konan whilst she is not intangible then she wins, otherwise she is paper bombed to death.

I dare anyone to say that Katsuya's acid can melt all of Konan's paper again.

Akatsuki X
09-15-2010, 01:12 PM
Please explain how Katsuya produces enough acid to melt all of Konan's paper while she is paper bombing Tsunade.

You dont know me
09-15-2010, 01:20 PM
This whole thread is a wash the new chapter has basically squashed any chance the others have of defeating Konan.

lolitaninja
09-16-2010, 01:24 AM
This whole thread is a wash the new chapter has basically squashed any chance the others have of defeating Konan.

Exactly! People are judging this fight based on current events in the manga without even taking into consideration each kunoichi's abilities and their advantages and disadvantages. If you ask me, I think that Temari has a good chance of winning this fight. I can see her shredding Konan's paper with her razor sharp wind jutsus! Ever heard the phrase "Scissors cuts paper"? Well...

THE X UCHIHA
09-16-2010, 09:28 AM
I hate to be selfesh , thus I,ll keep my nominating 4 Tsunade as the winner 4 myself

Honestly , I should not impose my ideas on the other .. sorry

*****

after reading all your posts , I assumed that there are 3 contestants on the field : Konan , Mei & Temari

who would the last woman standing , be ?!

Lady Tsunade
09-16-2010, 09:46 AM
Konan most likely wins.

Tsunade and Chiyo are really the only ones who compete with her. And since , even though shes BL - shes less likely to Summon Katsuyu. Tsunade wont last that long against Konan. Nor will Chiyo, who can only vacuum up so many of the paper projectiles. Temaris Quick Beheading Dance is great. And can probably kill Konan. But, shes needs blood and then needs to summon to do that. Not to mention opening her fan. More than enough time for Konan to kill her with explosives. All other females are pretty fodder in this fight. Sure, Meis acid Mist is all fine and dandy. But shes useless as QCQ. A super punch to the face, Wind Sythe Jutsu, or a big blast of fire ends her.

Nyruss
09-16-2010, 10:44 AM
Mei, Temari and Chiyo are really the only ones who compete with her


Fixed.

But shes useless as CQC. A super punch to the face, Wind Sythe Jutsu, or a big blast of fire ends her.

Pfft, as if Tsunade could ever survive long enough, even at close range, to even think about hitting her. Also, none of the given characters have fire justus that I can remember so I'm not sure where that comes from. :/

Wind Scythe Jutsu is not a close range attack.

THE X UCHIHA
09-17-2010, 02:18 AM
Konan most likely wins.

Tsunade and Chiyo are really the only ones who compete with her. And since , even though shes BL - shes less likely to Summon Katsuyu. Tsunade wont last that long against Konan. Nor will Chiyo, who can only vacuum up so many of the paper projectiles. Temaris Quick Beheading Dance is great. And can probably kill Konan. But, shes needs blood and then needs to summon to do that. Not to mention opening her fan. More than enough time for Konan to kill her with explosives. All other females are pretty fodder in this fight. Sure, Meis acid Mist is all fine and dandy. But shes useless as QCQ. A super punch to the face, Wind Sythe Jutsu, or a big blast of fire ends her.



You at least admit that Tsunade can compete with Konan - but the other kick her away outta the competition


Any way ... Konan is The winner of Female Royal Rumble


Originally Posted by NBT : She can die,idiot.

you must apologize , I did not deserve that insult
did you said it just because I was defending on my point .. that was really down-hearted

Nyruss
09-17-2010, 09:22 AM
Tsunade can't even begin to compete with Konan, Mei, Temari and Chiyo.

colorles
09-17-2010, 09:49 AM
Tsunade can't even begin to compete with Konan, Mei, Temari and Chiyo.

quoted for accuracy

all Tsunade is good for is healing massive ammounts of people

Akatsuki X
09-17-2010, 12:34 PM
And it's not even her healing them, it's Katsuya.

Nyruss
09-17-2010, 03:04 PM
Tsunade is technically doing the actual healing, but without Katsuyu distributing the jutsu Tsunade can only heal one person at a time.

Akatsuki X
09-17-2010, 07:53 PM
Ohh, thank you for the correction.

THE X UCHIHA
09-18-2010, 04:17 AM
I dunno why there some people tenaciously insist that
Tsunade
( one of the legendary sannin & Konoha’s 5th Hokage ) is weaker than Temari ( a chunin with a giant fan)

however :

Konan won the 1st place .. but who will be the 2nd

The Granny , Temari or Mei





Originally Posted by Dudemeister :


none of the given characters can use the fire jutsus




you are wrong buddy .. Fuuka (showed up in Sora’s filler ) can use the 5 elements attacks

Nyruss
09-18-2010, 09:43 AM
Being a Sannin and being a Hokage does not automatically make Tsunade omnipotent. Rank doesn't matter. Tsunade's entire career as a ninja is riding on the coattails of her family and her partners.

She's weak and people only think she's strong because she's the 1st Hokage's granddaughter or the Third Hokage's student or a Sannin.

Just because Temari is a Jonin it doesn't mean she's inferior to Tsunade. It's plainly obvious to anyone that doesn't have their head up their ass that Temari could kill Tsunade with ease unless the fight were intentionally stacked in Tsunade's favor.

321zigzag3
09-18-2010, 09:57 AM
Dudemeister's standard Why Tsunade is weak. # 12253652135362 post.

*chuckles*

Nyruss
09-18-2010, 10:00 AM
As many times as it takes to get it through their thick shield of wankery.

321zigzag3
09-18-2010, 10:27 AM
So what you do id Tsunade got a fight and showed new things like much better things?

Nyruss
09-18-2010, 10:30 AM
It won't happen. That would force Kishimoto to put the spotlight on someone other than an Uchiha.

321zigzag3
09-18-2010, 10:31 AM
It won't happen. That would force Kishimoto to put the spotlight on someone other than an Uchiha.

Regardless so what if it did?

Nyruss
09-18-2010, 10:36 AM
It would be inconsistent given her previous showings, thus plot, thus not usable.

321zigzag3
09-18-2010, 10:39 AM
See this post is why people get mad over certain things.

If tsunade has shown better she has. ITs been 3 years anyway and Part Tsunade was out of shape too.

Nyruss
09-18-2010, 10:44 AM
She spends all of her time getting drunk and signing papers. Not exactly conducive to getting in shape.

321zigzag3
09-18-2010, 10:45 AM
She spends all of her time getting drunk and signing papers. Not exactly conducive to getting in shape.

That was mostly anime filler so it doesn't count. :LOS

Shikamaru Nara
09-18-2010, 04:14 PM
She spends all of her time getting drunk and signing papers. Not exactly conducive to getting in shape.

She also spends her time sleeping. :zaru

THE X UCHIHA
09-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by 321zigzg3
Dudemeister's standard Why Tsunade is weak. # 12253652135362 post.

*chuckles*

and I disapproved all the # 12253652135362 post. Tsunade not weak .. the sannin in youth & even in the age of fifty were equal in powerful .. Jiraya = Oro = Tsunade .
& I can tell you more about her abilities but I think it is workless with the Heady people .. Temari is nothin against Tsunade’s greatness


Originally Posted by Dudemeister
She spends all of her time getting drunk and signing papers


she was going through difficult times .. thus , she was drunk most the time in past ..
plus , all Hokages were signing papers .. this is one of the Hokage’s duties

Originally Posted by Dudemeister
It won't happen. That would force Kishimoto to put the spotlight on someone other than an Uchiha.

may be you are Kishimoto and we dont know that


Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara
She also spends her time sleeping

negative , I never saw her sleeping after she became Hokage ..



********


all these conversations after Konan’s winning were meaningless ..

The thing that does matter is who would be the 2nd

Temari , Mei or Chiyo

If you don’t have anything concerning that , please do not waste time in unnecessary replies

Nyruss
09-18-2010, 08:20 PM
and I disapproved all the # 12253652135362 post.

Incessant wanking and ignoring blatant fact does not count as disproving.

Tsunade not weak Compared to every other character that matters she is.

the sannin in youth & even in the age of fifty were equal in powerful .. Jiraya = Oro = Tsunade


There is nothing to support this claim in any way whatsoever.

she is not weak Compared to every other character that matters she is.

Temari is nothin against Tsunade’s greatness
Other than nearly everything. Tsunade can heal and she's got a super strength punch, that's all she's got on Temari and neither would help her against Temari.


she was going through difficult times .. thus , she was drunk most the time in past ..
plus , all Hokages were signing papers .. this is one of the Hokage’s duties



Your point?

may be you are Kishimoto and we dont know that

If I were Kishimoto Tsunade would be long dead.

THE X UCHIHA
09-18-2010, 08:58 PM
@ Dudemeister ,, I previously stated all the weakness points and the power points of Tsunade .. and my speech was supported with details derived from Naruto’s Encyclopedia , databook , Manga & even The Anime series ..
I do not care if you count my informations as proofs or not cuz you are no one 2 me .. I’m just trying to be more honest with myself contrary to what you are next time if you have anything you wanna say to me .. PM me & stop wasting time with meaningless cracks & if you did that I will just Ignore you



Again .. Konan wins
who would be the 2nd ( Temari , Mei or Chiyo )

my guess is Mei .. you ?!

Nyruss
09-18-2010, 09:02 PM
Narutos Encyclopedia Online wikia is not proof.

databook Databooks are garbage

Manga Doesn't support Tsunade's ability to win in any way whatsoever.

The Anime series .. Not canon, in addition to not supporting Tsunade's ability to win.

THE X UCHIHA
09-18-2010, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by Dudemeister
Databooks are garbage



sigh ... you force me to reply you because of your stupid answers

The Databooks have been written by Kishimoto .. The one who authored The story of Naruto

thus , you should care about The databooks a little without consider them as your Garbage

Nyruss
09-18-2010, 10:02 PM
Databooks says Haku is light speed. They say Tsunade is as fast as Kabuto. They say Amaterasu is hot as the sun. They say Susanoo is totally indestructible.

No one but fanboys desperate to support their wank uses databooks.

Victory standings:

1: Konan
2: Mei(Mei will actually win if she targets Konan first, otherwise Konan blows her up with the rest)
3: Temari
4: Chiyo
5-whatever: The rest.

THE X UCHIHA
09-18-2010, 10:26 PM
you are a freak .. whats wrong with using the databooks

Kishimoto wrote The databooks to answer the questions which come to the minds of fans

Kishimoto created them & we should use the informations which he wrote as a proof of our discussions .. what .. do you wanna create your own story?

& just for the record all the Questions of 2010 Trivia contest in this forum are derived from Manga , Databooks ( your garbage ) and the anime series

now .. do you meant that the members whom they are going to put these questions are fanboys desperate to support their wank


thanks for being honest with yourself Mr. Dudemoto

Nyruss
09-18-2010, 10:32 PM
you are a freak .. whats wrong with using the databooks


They are unreliable. As a result, no one but fanboys desperate to support their wank uses them.

Manga is the primary canon and only feats used in the manga are applicable. Anything else is hype.

Even by your own thread rules the databook can't be used because you specify only feats from the manga or anime can be used.

THE X UCHIHA
09-18-2010, 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by Dudemoto
They are unreliable. As a result, no one but fanboys desperate to support their wank uses them.

heh .. whats wrong with you .. don’t run away from my question ..
if the databooks used by fanboys desperate to support their wank why the mod of the Trivia contest is now using them - in addition to the manga & the anime - in order to put questions ???!!

why all naruto fans around the whole world are reading the databooks
or .. do you mean all those people are desperate fanboys/girls .. ????!!

these books are recognized in every Naruto forum in spite of your nose cuz Kishimoto wrote them .. check that out by yourself & learn how to be modest with the other .. all Naruto fans use the databook alot .. alot in BGing

Originally Posted by Dudemoto
Even by your own thread rules the databook can't be used because you specify only feats from the manga or anime can be used.

actually .. I specified feats only from manga & anime thinking that those feats were enough to know who is the stronger female char.
& this doesn’t make the results different I mean even if the informations of the databooks were allowed in my thread ,, Konan would be the winner . Mei would be after her .
per contra of what you were claimed .. I totally respected your wills so I dragged Tsunade outta the competition and I didn’t Ignore any of your opinions as you accused me

Nyruss
09-19-2010, 01:15 AM
if the databooks used by fanboys desperate to support their wank why the mod of the Trivia contest is now using them - in addition to the manga & the anime - in order to put questions


Mods can be fanboys as much as anyone. In any event, what others choose to do with the databooks is not relevant. Here in the Battlegrounds the databooks are too unreliable to be used.

these books are recognized in every Naruto forum in spite of your nose cuz Kishimoto wrote them .. check that by yourself & learn ..

I know for a fact that this is not true. Narutofan's OBD disregards the databook as well, save for the afformentioned fanboys.

actually .. I specified the feats from manga & anime thinking that those feats were enough to know who is the stronger female char. no more -- no less

Unless you directly specify that the databooks are usable, they can't be used. But then, if you did that you'd just be admitting defeat because you can't convince anyone that Tsunade is omnipotent unless you change the rules to make her stronger.

YOU MADE ME USE ITS INFORMATIONS BECAUSE YOU WILLINGLY DRAGGED US OUTTA THE THREAD BY YOUR CRACKS SINCE ALONG TIME

I did no such thing.

Akatsuki X
09-19-2010, 01:58 AM
The databooks are as informative as our nations previous leader.

THE X UCHIHA
09-19-2010, 06:23 AM
I can’t discuss a subject with a guy consider himself more informed about Naruto than Kishi .. ( The author ) .. really freak !

I don’t care if you don’t consider the databook as a reference
the thing that does matter 4 me is the informations in it , were all correct & have been written by Kishimoto. either you like them or not .

me , the mods & the other members are not fanboys we just trust in everything Kishi said it about Naruto because he is The Author & we cant doubt in his informations


thus , when I say Tsunade can compete .. I say it credibly & I challenge anyone saying she can’t.

& I do think that the manga was pretty enough to prove that ..
therefore; I didn’t allow the databook feats in my thread


believe me I wrote this thread just to have fun .
plus , all your guesses were pretty well addressed by me cuz I do not actually care who is really the winner as long as we can fight each other here .. lol


at last .. Konan won as you all want .. no matter what I think .. no matter what I believe .. as the older people said Muchness overcomes Bravery.

Nyruss
09-19-2010, 10:12 AM
can’t discuss a subject with a guy consider himself more informed about Naruto than Kishi ..

I don't consider myself more informed about Naruto than Kishimoto. I believe you claiming that I do is what is known as a Straw Man. A very very very poor Straw Man.

I don’t care if you don’t consider the databook as a reference

Clearly you do or you wouldn't be getting your panties in a twist over it.

the thing that does matter 4 me is the informations in it , were all correct & have been written by Kishimoto. either you like them or not .

So Haku is light speed? And Amaterasu is hot as the sun? And Susanoo is totally indestructible? And Tsunade is as fast as Kabuto?

Despite the fact that all of these have been proven blatantly wrong by the manga itself?

You've crossed from fanboy to Demented Fanboy.

me , the mods & the other members are not fanboys we just trust in everything Kishi said it about Naruto because he is The Author & we cant doubt in his informations

You can if the information he provides is contradicted by the manga.


thus , when I say Tsunade can compete .. I say it credibly & I challenge anyone saying she can’t.

And you are wrong in doing so.

& I do think that the manga was pretty enough to prove that ..

And you're wrong.

therefore; I didn’t allow the databook feats in my thread

But you still tried to use it when you couldn't convince me that your blatant wank was true.

That Dude
09-19-2010, 10:13 AM
Konan Solo's everybody besides Mei, who then burns.