PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Itachi and Kisame vs Szayel and Aaronierro

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 02:00 PM
You want an Akatsuki vs Bleach?
Here is a relatively easy one.
Pick a Top tier Naruto to go against a mid tier to mid high tier in Bleach.

In my Sasori vs Szayel without Prep. Szayel lost mainly due to mad matchup and Sasori isn't weak either.

So how does this go?

No Prep and No Knowledge and 50 Meters in Hueco Mundo in the Dark Room. Szayel has his fraccion.

Who wins?

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 02:05 PM
You're letting them get to you, Ziggy Stardust. Down that path only madness lies.

Kisame solos on account of being strong enough to do so and being cool enough to casually overcome the inherent fail of being a Naruto character.

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 02:06 PM
Fraction Regain and the full Release of Aaro would be able to take down Kisame's water dome. As well as the Vodo Doll, AI's and Sondio mastery.......

Are you telling me Aaronierro's release is biggger than a mountain?

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 02:07 PM
Small to mid-sized building tops.

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 02:10 PM
You're letting them get to you, Ziggy Stardust. Down that path only madness lies.

Kisame solos on account of being strong enough to do so and being cool enough to casually overcome the inherent fail of being a Naruto character.

You are such a caring person. *amused look*
Although Ziggy Stardust is an actual user in NF I believe.

Well Szayel's Carbon Copy and Voodoo Doll are threats.

Small to mid-sized building tops.

It didn't even fill the entire Dark Room where Rukia fought.

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 02:11 PM
It didn't even fill the entire Dark Room where Rukia fought.

It was a very large room. Aizen's big on unnecessarily large interior for no reason other than to show off.

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 02:12 PM
So about Szayel's Release? They are threats.

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 02:19 PM
Carbon Copy only works if you get that weird gunk on you, and if you're encased in water...

As for the voodoo dolls, Kisame can heal so they're nothing big.

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 02:20 PM
Carbon Copy only works if you get that weird gunk on you, and if you're encased in water...

As for the voodoo dolls, Kisame can heal so they're nothing big.

Well will Kisame flood or use Waterdome before then?

Szayel crushed your organs and heart if he can. Then again Itachi is on this field. I guess Genjutsu galore will suffice against either one of them.

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 02:23 PM
That's his go-to strategy ain't it?

And again, Kisame + healing

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 02:25 PM
Well sometimes Kisame prefers to run.

Well in the chance Szayel does succeed. Kisame needs a lot more energy to heal. And crushed heart = death.

I am assuming though that you are saying Itachi Kisame duo will win a lot more than lose?

So Aarronierro can't do anything? Even in Shikai?

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 02:29 PM
Aaroniero's only shown ability is...Generic Ichigo Lookalike's Zanpakuto, which only gives him limited control over water. It won't let him breathe underwater. :LOS

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 02:34 PM
Aaroniero's only shown ability is...Generic Ichigo Lookalike's Zanpakuto, which only gives him limited control over water. It won't let him breathe underwater. :LOS

Actually neither can Szayel and I just forgot about:

Giant Shark Missile
They can't walk on water.
MS Techniques
Shadow Clones

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

So I guess Team Kisame wins a lot more than lose? http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif