PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Akatsuki vs. Bleach Team

Tourune
09-14-2010, 01:20 PM
Akatsuki (Including Zetsu, Madara + Kabutomaru + Team Taka)

vs.

Bankai Ichigo, Kenpachi, Toshiro + Rukai

Restrictions: EQUAL SPEED, Itachi Has MS Out, Kisame Is Fused With Samahada, Sasori Is In True Form, Deidara Is On C2 Dragon, Kakuzu Has All His Hearts Out, Zetsu Is Seperated + Jugo Is In Cm Lv.2. No Flying Or Flash Step For The Bleach Characters

Distance: 50 Meters

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 01:23 PM
Ichigo tittystomps for obvious reasons.

Kenpachi is immune to anything they can throw at him.

Hitsugaya uses Hyoten Hyakkasho.

Rukia does that thing where she freezes them beeyotches in a circle.

Tourune
09-14-2010, 01:28 PM
Ichigo tittystomps for obvious reasons.

Kenpachi is immune to anything they can throw at him.

Hitsugaya uses Hyoten Hyakkasho.

Rukia does that thing where she freezes them beeyotches in a circle.
Ichigo Cant Survive From Tsukuymoi

Kenpachi Cant Survive Iron Sand Needles Thrusting Through His Brain

Ammy Burns HH

C4 Kills Little Rukia

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 01:30 PM
With so many restrictions on Bleach and only 4 of them how can Akatsuki side not win this?

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Ichigo Cant Survive From Tsukuymoi

You are aware that Tsukuyomi can't actually hurt its target, right?

Kenpachi Cant Survive Iron Sand Needles Thrusting Through His Brain

Maybe maybe not, but Sasori will be dead long before that happens, even ignoring the fact that Sasori wouldn't aim for his head.

Ammy Burns HH

No it doesn't

C4 Kills Little Rukia

Deidara dies long before he decides to use C4.

With so many restrictions on Bleach and only 4 of them how can Akatsuki side not win this?

Did you miss the part where Ichigo was beating the living crap out of Aizen?

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 01:33 PM
Did you miss the part where Ichigo was beating the living crap out of Aizen?

He starts out in Bankai. And this is equal speed.

Obviously many will die here.

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 01:35 PM
He starts out in Bankai. And this is equal speed.

He's not using some new form of his zanpakuto to fight Aizen. He's in bankai. Speed equal doesn't matter because Ichigo can casually tank anything they throw at him.

Rasengan SageX5
09-14-2010, 01:35 PM
This seems to be unfairly balanced in the Akatsukis' favor. I mean come on,only four bleach characters? With no flash step against 15 S ranked criminals? I know that my boys Toshiro and Ichigo are strong,plus they have Kenpachi the psycho on their side,but they are still going to lose because of unfair conditions.

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 01:36 PM
know that my boys Toshiro and Ichigo are strong,plus they have Kenpachi the psycho on their side,but they are still going to lose because of unfair conditions.

The only unfair conditions here are that Ichigo and Kenpachi are in this fight at all. There is no possible way Ichigo can lose this fight.

One Getsuga Tensho takes out all of Akatsuki but Deidara, because he's in the air. Another GT ends him.

The end.

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 01:37 PM
He's not using some new form of his zanpakuto to fight Aizen. He's in bankai. Speed equal doesn't matter because Ichigo can casually tank anything they throw at him.

I was under the impression that Bankai Ichigo is the original Bankai Ichigo.

Not Final Getsuga Ichigo.

Madara, Pain, Kisame, MS and C4 are the only things that can do anything to him.

Notice I never said rape for anyone. Many will die.

Lol at Rukia doing something.

Dio Brando
09-14-2010, 01:39 PM
Tsukiyomi = Knocked out Team Bleach

C4 = Dead Team Bleach

Madara's Doujutsu = BFR Team Bleach

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 01:39 PM
I was under the impression that Bankai Ichigo is the original Bankai Ichigo.

Not Final Getsuga Ichigo.

Final Getsuga Ichigo is just a name. Bankai Ichigo is bankai Ichigo as he is in his most recent power level. Which is the one that is kicking the crap out of Aizen.

If Tourune wants to change the rules because he doesn't want to admit that Ichigo solos that's his business, but until then, Ichigo does solo.

Tsukiyomi = Knocked out Team Bleach

No.

C4 = Dead Team Bleach

Deidara gets Getsuga Tenshoed to death before he can process the thought to use C4.

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 01:41 PM
Final Getsuga Ichigo is just a name. Bankai Ichigo is bankai Ichigo as he is in his most recent power level.

So then why are people making differentiating in the OBD then?

Dio Brando
Where has Team Bleach shown the ability to break out of Tsukiyomi?

It does to Bleach what it did to Kakashi and Sasuke.

Rasengan SageX5
You are aware that Tsukuyomi can't actually hurt its target, right?

Uhhh...dude,when Itachi first used Tsukuyomi back in the original Naruto,he explained that all damage done in the illusions actually cause the person's body to believe that they have been injured/tortured/killed. The only reason Sasuke and Kakashi survived was because of their sharingans,and they still ended up in comas.

Maybe maybe not, but Sasori will be dead long before that happens, even ignoring the fact that Sasori wouldn't aim for his head.

I think that if he used his 100 red puppets,Sasori could survive for a while.

No it doesn't

no comment

Deidara dies long before he decides to use C4.

If Deidara can get out of range on his bird,unless he's going one on one with Toshiro, he would last for a while.

Did you miss the part where Ichigo was beating the living crap out of Aizen? Yes I did,because I'm following Naruto more than Bleach right now.

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 01:43 PM
So then why are people making differentiating in the OBD then?

I can't speak for the actions of OBDers. All I know is that Ichigo is using bankai to fight Aizen. That he's got a powerup is semantics.

Ichigo hasn't even used the Final Getsuga Tensho yet, which according to spoilers lets him take a new form, so there's your Final Getsuga Ichigo right there.

Where has Team Bleach shown the ability to break out of Tsukiyomi?

Where has Itachi shown the ability to survive long enough to use Tsukuyomi?

It does to Bleach what it did to Kakashi and Sasuke.

Kakashi and Sasuke are wussies. Ichigo and company are much better at handling a little pain than they are.

puppetmaster zack
09-14-2010, 01:44 PM
Bleach stomps this one.
Ichigo puts on his hollow mask and uses zangetsu tenshi and kills team taka,itachi,sasori and zetsu
zenpachi goes syco path and kills the rest without needing shiro or rukias help

Tourune
09-14-2010, 01:45 PM
Couldnt Preta + Kisame Absorb Getsuga Tensho

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 01:46 PM
I can't speak for the actions of OBDers. All I know is that Ichigo is using bankai to fight Aizen. That he's got a powerup is semantics.

Where has Itachi shown the ability to survive long enough to use Tsukuyomi?

Kakashi and Sasuke are wussies. Ichigo and company are much better at handling a little pain than they are.

Ask Torune then what he means by Bankai Ichigo.

1 Second.

Mental Torture I think thats what he is saying.

So by Equivalency rule why can't Preta absorbs? Even though many will die?

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 01:46 PM
Couldnt Preta + Kisame Absorb Getsuga Tensho

No. Not even a little.

Ask Torune then what he means by Bankai Ichigo.

Like I said before if Tourune wants to change the rules because he doesn't want to admit that Ichigo solos that's his business, but until then, Ichigo does solo.

So by Equivalency rule why can't Preta absorbs? Because even without Getsuga Tensho, Ichigo can slice giant ass rocks in two from fifty feet away without even trying.

Rasengan SageX5
09-14-2010, 01:47 PM
The only unfair conditions here are that Ichigo and Kenpachi are in this fight at all. There is no possible way Ichigo can lose this fight.

One Getsuga Tensho takes out all of Akatsuki but Deidara, because he's in the air. Another GT ends him.

The end.

Like I said,the Bleach guys are really strong, but outnumbered that bad,with no flash step,they don't stand as much of a chance as you think. Also,I think most of the Akatsuki are fast enough to dodge a Gatsuga Tensho,so that wouldn't kill them all either.

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 01:49 PM
Like I said before if Tourune wants to change the rules because he doesn't want to admit that Ichigo solos that's his business, but until then, Ichigo does solo.

Because even without Getsuga Tensho, Ichigo can slice giant ass rocks in two from fifty feet away without even trying.

So its my fault for thinking that this is Bankai Ichigo the original? Thats absurd.

Granted on that part.

But whatever this thread has potential for major sh**storm.

I move the petition for lock. Say Aye.

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 01:50 PM
Like I said,the Bleach guys are really strong, but outnumbered that bad,with no flash step,they don't stand as much of a chance as you think. Also,I think most of the Akatsuki are fast enough to dodge a Gatsuga Tensho,so that wouldn't kill them all either. Quality >>>> Quantity.

Ichigo solos. No one in Akatsuki can dodge Getsuga Tensho.

So its my fault for thinking that this is Bankai Ichigo the original? Thats absurd.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/112hqmv.png

Ichigo hasn't even used the Final Getsuga Tensho yet, which according to spoilers lets him take a new form, so there's your Final Getsuga Ichigo right there.

puppetmaster zack
09-14-2010, 01:51 PM

Granted on that part.

But whatever this thread has potential for major sh**storm.

I move the petition for lock. Say Aye.
aye aye aye bleach stomps any narutov.s blach thread

deidara#1
09-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Bleach characters vs Naruto characters are the most even match up (Anime vs Anime) but bleach characters are stronger and faster. The only character that probably put up a fight is tobi because he can actually defensed against the flash step.

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 01:52 PM

No.

http://i34.tinypic.com/2dkfps5.gif

deidara#1
09-14-2010, 01:54 PM
I thought this thread would be Akatsuki vs Espada or Captains is their a thread for that.

Dio Brando

Kyuubi vs. Noitora Jiruga

321zigzag3
Quality >>>> Quantity.

Ichigo solos. No one in Akatsuki can dodge Getsuga Tensho.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/112hqmv.png

Thats a final attack. Ichigo is literally the attack. One time thing.

Bleach characters vs Naruto characters are the most even match up (Anime vs Anime) but bleach characters are stronger and faster. The only character that probably put up a fight is tobi because he can actually defensed against the flash step.

Actually if you want to do Bleach vs Naruto use TOp tier Naruto to match up with Mid to low high tier Bleach at least.

Naruto and Fairy Tail are a lot closer. But Naruto > Fairy Tail in power level currently.

I PETITION FOR LOCK!!!!!!

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 01:55 PM
Thats a final attack. Ichigo is literally the attack. One time thing.

Still a new form.

Kyuubi vs. Noitora Jiruga
Nnoitra autowins for not being a Naruto character. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/112hqmv.png

Akatsuki X
09-14-2010, 01:56 PM
This is going to be a giant s**tstorm.
I see much negging and flaming in the future.

I suggest someone locks this before that is allowed to happen.

Anyways, I say Team Bleach still takes this,
even with equal speed and being hugely outnumbered, what does Team Akatsuki even have that can hurt Ichigo?

Nyruss
09-14-2010, 01:57 PM
suggest someone locks this before that is allowed to happen.

I second this notion.

Rasengan SageX5
09-14-2010, 01:58 PM
Hey guys,I have a question for you. Do you guys think that most everyone in the Akatsuki could dodge a Gasuga Tensho? I think they could because they are by no accounts slow, but Dudemeister doesn't think they could.

Akatsuki X
09-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Nor does anyonbe else think that they can,
none of the Akatsuki has shown speed feats suggesting they can do such.

deidara#1
I would have said Akatsuki if Kisame was included.

Nyruss
No one in Akatsuki can dodge an attack from Ichigo. They aren't slow, but they're still much MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH slower than Ichigo.

Sephiroth
09-14-2010, 02:01 PM
Team Bleach wins. You do realize regular humans can not see Soul REapers. So do to that fact, since Naruto verse is just pretty much regular nina and all. They wont be able to see the Soul reapers comeing.

321zigzag3
09-14-2010, 02:01 PM
LOCK PLEASE!!

Yellow Flash Lock for Potential sh**Storm please?