PDA

View Full Version : Cap Danielle Vs Chidori

Danielle
09-13-2010, 10:56 PM
A fight to A) showcase his skills, and B) why I recommend him as a captain.

Vizard vs Vizard
No GM
If there is minor mistakes, they may be edited if declared before hand.
Starting Position is 3 Yards
Chi can go first.
No more than three Kido in a move, three should be sufficent. This is to test skill. =)

kejon16
09-13-2010, 11:00 PM
What about are fight????

Danielle
09-13-2010, 11:01 PM
I will fight you as a vizard. Not now.

kejon16
09-13-2010, 11:03 PM
Grrrrrr......
Oh, I wanted to fight him anyways. I even told him that the other day.

Danielle
09-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Oh don't gr at me, that's not going to get me to fight you any sooner.

He needs to prove he can be a captain. Do you want to help him then?

kejon16
09-13-2010, 11:08 PM
Lol, I can if I want to. :p

Oh, You can fight him.

Danielle
09-13-2010, 11:09 PM
-.- ...

kejon16
09-13-2010, 11:10 PM
Don't give me that face!

Do you not want to fight him or something???

Danielle
09-13-2010, 11:12 PM
-.-

I don't mind fighting him, it's just no one was giving him the chance to show his stuffz.

kejon16
09-13-2010, 11:14 PM
>.<

I told him to make the thread. I wanted to test him. Well I'll just fight him later.

Danielle
09-13-2010, 11:15 PM
But I like this face: -.-

His internet was being slow, that's why he asked me to make a thread. You can fight him if you want, really.

kejon16
09-13-2010, 11:17 PM
-.- I can see that.

Lol, Nope it's all good. I'm not really going to fight right now. I'm waiting for the war to fight.

Danielle
09-13-2010, 11:18 PM
Than what was all that ^ up there? XD Silly boy.

kejon16
09-13-2010, 11:21 PM
Lol, I was just saying that we were going to fight. I then found out that I was going to fight Hally in the war. I'm taking a break now.

Hally
09-13-2010, 11:23 PM
Is excited for the war now. Yori is gonna have a problem big time against Spleeny.

Danielle
09-13-2010, 11:31 PM
-.- ///

Sephiroth
09-13-2010, 11:35 PM
Danielle you joined us??

Danielle
09-13-2010, 11:41 PM
0.o

Do you not look at the SS's OP very often?

Sephiroth
09-13-2010, 11:42 PM
No not really

Danielle
09-13-2010, 11:43 PM
Squad 8 captain.

Chidori 3
09-14-2010, 02:04 AM
* I stand across from the Division 8 Captain. Having been recommended by her to be captain, I am ready to show why. A slight breeze blows across the field. I pull my zanpakto out of its sheath and across my face* Vaporize, Setsuna *my zanp turn to a mist formed around me in the air.*

*I raise my arm and point it at you* Shakkaho * A red ball of energy is shot from my hand at you, aimed for your chest*

Danielle
09-14-2010, 06:31 PM
~As my new friend approaches the squad 8 barracks, I sense a familiar sp, a vizard's sp. My inner hollow begins to squirm in it's lust of blood. (which really makes no sense, as it has never even seen blood other my own spilled.) I think, 'silence', you can't kill anyone. I walk out of my quarters, my zanp drawn. As my blade glows blue, I release my shikai, watching as you release you sword as well.~ Damn, this is going to be fun. I can sense it.

~I smile as you seem to want to get down to business, I kindly oblige by reciting Bakudo 39, Enkosen; creating a rounded shield or condensed Se, blocking the hado. I then flash step behind you slashing at your neck with my zanp, while reciting Hado 33, Sokatsui; Sending a blast of blue se, aimed for your back.~

Devroux
09-14-2010, 08:51 PM
What about are fight????
I could say the same thing! `#(

Danielle
09-14-2010, 09:09 PM
?????

Chidori 3
09-15-2010, 02:00 AM
~As my new friend approaches the squad 8 barracks, I sense a familiar sp, a vizard's sp. My inner hollow begins to squirm in it's lust of blood. (which really makes no sense, as it has never even seen blood other my own spilled.) I think, 'silence', you can't kill anyone. I walk out of my quarters, my zanp drawn. As my blade glows blue, I release my shikai, watching as you release you sword as well.~ Damn, this is going to be fun. I can sense it.

~I smile as you seem to want to get down to business, I kindly oblige by reciting Bakudo 39, Enkosen; creating a rounded shield or condensed Se, blocking the hado. I then flash step behind you slashing at your neck with my zanp, while reciting Hado 33, Sokatsui; Sending a blast of blue se, aimed for your back.~

*You slash what appears to be my neck and fire sokatsui at me. The flames ignite the shinigami uniform and the after image disapates. I am now directly behind you and you are surrounded by my mist*

I performed Utsusemi (it allows for a movement at great speed leaving an after image behind. The after image may even appear to have taken damage) when you were busy blocking the kido with your bakudo. Now you are inside my mist.

*Lightning sparks around my hilt* Electric Storm Mist! *Lightning shoots through the mist, which conducts the electricity and increases its speed. The lightning first speads out and around the outside of the mist making escape more difficult. You are in the center of the mist cloud with me. If you are hit your body will be shocked until your insides are fried since your surrounded by water its normal effects are inhanced. I am naturally immune to my own power.*

Danielle
09-15-2010, 03:54 PM
Damn, I made a rookie error, what fun. ~I say as I swing my sword in a counterclockwise, bringing it up over my head. This forms my wind shield parasol, only by bringing my blade above me in this fashion, the shield extends to cover my whole body. Wind Shield parasol is wind energy and se working against each other to form a infusion of sharpened condensed energy, serving as a barrier against the electricity from your mist, while also pushing away the mist from my body since it is also wind.

When I am in the clear I back flip away from you, shield still intact. I land about ten ft away and drop the shield.~ That is an impressive blade. ~I say as I flash step above you while reciting, Hado 58, Tenran, sending a tornado like had with a wide range at you, attempting to blow away the mist. I the quickly advance forward to slash at your torso as I release several (10-15) wind daggers; Wd are We and Se slashes that are sharped and shaped like long daggers with enhanced cutting an force do to the wind nature of the technique.~

Danielle
09-21-2010, 07:41 PM
~Coughs~ >.>

kejon16
09-21-2010, 07:42 PM
~Coughs~ <.<

Chidori 3
09-24-2010, 05:45 PM
Damn, I made a rookie error, what fun. ~I say as I swing my sword in a counterclockwise, bringing it up over my head. This forms my wind shield parasol, only by bringing my blade above me in this fashion, the shield extends to cover my whole body. Wind Shield parasol is wind energy and se working against each other to form a infusion of sharpened condensed energy, serving as a barrier against the electricity from your mist, while also pushing away the mist from my body since it is also wind.

When I am in the clear I back flip away from you, shield still intact. I land about ten ft away and drop the shield.~ That is an impressive blade. ~I say as I flash step above you while reciting, Hado 58, Tenran, sending a tornado like had with a wide range at you, attempting to blow away the mist. I the quickly advance forward to slash at your torso as I release several (10-15) wind 0daggers; Wd are We and Se slashes that are sharped and shaped like long daggers with enhanced cutting an force do to the wind nature of the technique.~

*as you shunpo above me and reciete your hadou I raise my blade and the mist forms a octagon shape infront of me. The mist becomes dense with my sp mixed into it. Your hadou grinds into and slightly cracks it but runs out of power before it can break through* You can't blow my shikai away :).

*you rush towards me and I smirk. Suddenly there are 100 copies of you all around you and I have disappeard from view. The copies of you do the exact same motions as you. When you shoot wind daggers they blast wind daggers also. Yous go right through the copies and and theirs go thru you. Hopefully that distracts you as I have shunpo'd behind you.* Electric mist drill. *the mist begins to swirl and forms a drill. The electricity thru the water makes it form faster. The illusions of yourself shatter and the mist drill flies at ur back. If it connects the electricity will fry you as the mist drills through your body*

(I create illusions with diffused reflections from mist and water to confuse the enemy.)

Danielle
09-24-2010, 05:53 PM
Oh, like fun house mirrors, sort of. Was trying to blow it away a good try, though?

Chidori 3
09-24-2010, 06:13 PM
Negtive lol. But it was a good idea :D

Danielle
09-24-2010, 06:15 PM
You're going to be one those people, I can tell, the people that make the think.

Chidori 3
09-24-2010, 08:54 PM
Of course I'm going to be. I am a captain btw ;)

Danielle
09-24-2010, 08:57 PM
~pokes at you~ I know that. This one is going to take me a while.

Chidori 3
09-25-2010, 12:21 AM
Kk lol take ur time. It took me a while to counter u anyway :)

Danielle
09-25-2010, 12:27 AM
Thank you, and it's okay, since you all ready a captain the fight can be focused on fun all the way.

Chidori 3
09-25-2010, 12:58 AM
Cool. I look forward to your counter :)

Danielle
09-25-2010, 11:42 PM
I can tell, straight up, you're stronger than me as a SR.

Chidori 3
09-26-2010, 11:15 AM
Why do you say that? Your one of, if not, the best reapers ever.

Danielle
09-26-2010, 12:14 PM
Because I already have to think way more than usual.

Chidori 3
09-26-2010, 12:22 PM
Yah me :) *dances* I'm glad I'm up to par. To bad the war is off :(

Danielle
09-26-2010, 12:24 PM
Aw, don't worry about that silly little tidbit. If you want to fight an Espada perhaps you can fight in the DE V HM.

Chidori 3
09-26-2010, 01:11 PM
I think that us captains that remain should step in on the side of the escudo and help against this threat

Danielle
09-26-2010, 01:36 PM
The SS is neutral during the DE and HM war.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-26-2010, 03:15 PM
The sword would conduct electricity and you'd be shocked.Damn, I made a rookie error, what fun. ~I say as I swing my sword in a counterclockwise, bringing it up over my head. This forms my wind shield parasol, only by bringing my blade above me in this fashion, the shield extends to cover my whole body. Wind Shield parasol is wind energy and se working against each other to form a infusion of sharpened condensed energy, serving as a barrier against the electricity from your mist, while also pushing away the mist from my body since it is also wind.

When I am in the clear I back flip away from you, shield still intact. I land about ten ft away and drop the shield.~ That is an impressive blade. ~I say as I flash step above you while reciting, Hado 58, Tenran, sending a tornado like had with a wide range at you, attempting to blow away the mist. I the quickly advance forward to slash at your torso as I release several (10-15) wind daggers; Wd are We and Se slashes that are sharped and shaped like long daggers with enhanced cutting an force do to the wind nature of the technique.~

Danielle
09-26-2010, 03:34 PM
No it wouldn't, my blade is coated in Wind Energy. It would have to get threw that first.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-26-2010, 03:43 PM
Oh, but it'd still be some what attracted to you. And I could come in the middle if your fight and say stuff like that because I'm the best freeverser ever.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-26-2010, 03:51 PM
He is better than you IMO

Danielle
09-26-2010, 03:51 PM
I negate the request. He is poor and needs training.

So 1:1 he needs 8 captains.
Nice try, he's already a captain. ~rolls eyes~

Danielle
09-26-2010, 03:53 PM
Oh, but it'd still be some what attracted to you. And I could come in the middle 0f your fight and say stuff like that because I'm the best freeverser ever.
"Self Proclaimed". I generally hate interlopers when it comes to my fights, since this the first time, then it's whatever.

Shove, Shino. Stop posting in my fights.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-26-2010, 03:56 PM
I am the greatest. And I apologize about that, I thought I saw a mistake so I said some thing.

Shino, you're worse.

Danielle
09-26-2010, 04:00 PM
I am the greatest. And I apologize about that, I thought I saw a mistake so I said some thing.

Shino, you're worse.
It's all good, in that case, I took it wrong. So, my apologies.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-26-2010, 04:09 PM
I'm scared? Or maybe you're not worth my time.

Danielle
09-26-2010, 04:09 PM
Public Forum doof.

Shin when you to scared to fight me, that proves you bow to me and repesct my skills enough to to not want to get beast.
I don't call anyone here names. So check it at the door.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-26-2010, 04:24 PM
I have a question shino. Are you still questioning your sexuality? And I do, I whip everybodies ass.

Danielle
09-26-2010, 04:24 PM
@Shino: Punk.

Danielle
09-26-2010, 04:28 PM
Get the hell out of my fight. Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Didn't anyone teach you how to talk to females? Ass.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-26-2010, 04:34 PM
Well you said you were bi curious so I was asking. And it's more than two people.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-26-2010, 04:36 PM
Get the hell out of my fight. Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Didn't anyone teach you how to talk to females? Ass.

Argumens don't work with him. Try to get into his mind and get him there. Or if he's annoying you, say your opinion/statement is not needed nor wanted kthxbai.

Danielle
09-26-2010, 04:37 PM
Well you said you were bi curious so I was asking. And it's more than two people.
Please, stop replying to him here. Take it somewhere else.

Also, I already know there is no arguing with him. I usually just let it die. You have no idea what sort of crap he's done to me when I don't ignore him.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-26-2010, 04:39 PM
Well, no I have not anymore. Do I still wonder? Yes, I have a GF who helped me trough that so I am good.

Three?

That's not right. Your girlfriend is changing you, you should cut her. Lmao, nut really if you feel that way, she shouldn't tell you to feel differently.

More like everybody have fought since 3 months ago.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-26-2010, 04:43 PM
Okay danni.

Danielle
09-26-2010, 04:44 PM
Only one person is allowed to call me that. Pleas either spell it all the way or just use Elle. Thank you.

Danielle
09-27-2010, 03:11 PM
That is not the reason, you slimy, creeping, wraith of a cur.

Chidori 3
09-27-2010, 03:14 PM
What's up shin

Danielle how u doing. Counter lol I wanna use bankai in my next turn lol

Is it possible to get forum jackass under shinos name XD

kejon16
09-27-2010, 03:16 PM
Whatever Danni. I thought you broke up with Kejon because he tried to help out Hally. So you can jump off and chill the hell out.

Shut it! `!:)
Leave her alone or I'll kill you.

Danielle
09-27-2010, 03:16 PM
What's up shin

Danielle how u doing. Counter lol I wanna use bankai in my next turn lol

Is it possible to get forum jackass under shinos name XD
Can Danielle do it tomorrow? I have a major cold and heat exhaustion to top it off. Also, I haven't been feeling right...different than sick.

kejon16
09-27-2010, 03:27 PM
Is it possible to get I am about to get my ass whooped if I don;t shut up under yours?

Bring it pretty boy. LOLOL!

LOLOL! Alright

Danielle
09-27-2010, 03:31 PM
Get the hell out.

Chidori 3
09-27-2010, 05:04 PM
Is it possible to get I am about to get my ass whooped if I don;t shut up under yours?

Bring it pretty boy. LOLOL!

With what your hax powers. If shin said I'm better then you I wouldn't even waste my time.

Shino + continuous fails = troll

Danielle
09-28-2010, 11:59 AM
~Pouts~ Damn, fine. ~I say in response to not being able to blow away the mist. A look of shock glints across my face for an instant as I begin to see more than one of me, assuming it must be an illusion of some sort, I shut my eyes and focus on your se, trying to track it. I feel a pressure behind me and as I hear you speak I open my eyes and turn quickly. As I realize what you're attack is, I conjure, Bakudo 81, Danku; the giant rectangular shield of condensed Se should block the brunt of your attack. I then advance shunpo behind you and use Hado 33, Sokatsui; sending a powerful blue blast of se at your back, aiming to to significant, if not fatal, damage.~

Chidori 3
09-29-2010, 09:40 PM
~Pouts~ Damn, fine. ~I say in response to not being able to blow away the mist. A look of shock glints across my face for an instant as I begin to see more than one of me, assuming it must be an illusion of some sort, I shut my eyes and focus on your se, trying to track it. I feel a pressure behind me and as I hear you speak I open my eyes and turn quickly. As I realize what you're attack is, I conjure, Bakudo 81, Danku; the giant rectangular shield of condensed Se should block the brunt of your attack. I then advance shunpo behind you and use Hado 33, Sokatsui; sending a powerful blue blast of se at your back, aiming to to significant, if not fatal, damage.~

*the mist drills through your shield but not in time to hit you before you shunpo. I then track your sp and as you blast your hado I raise my hand and match your hado* Soren Sokatsui * the hadou hit eachother and mine being a stronger version might be able to retain enough power to continue towards you and do some damage.*

*i shunpo away 10ft from where you are and smirk*

BANKAI!!!!! RYU SETSUNA!!!!

*My mist expands and thickens, becoming fog like, covering 50ft around me. I disappear in the fog. I suddenly begin to appear all around the fog. 25 of me appear through the fog. The 25 clones of me jump through the mist and towards you. 10 weild a blade and 15 appear to be unarmed. The 10 surround you and then charge in with their swords draw. The 15 all jump into the air and revert into the fog from which they came. They all converge and turn into a giant fog dragon. Light sparks throughout the dragons body and around its fangs. As the clones around you charge in with blades drawn my dragon comes down at you from the top. Now all angles are coverd and shunpo won't work. if hit by the dragon you will be electricuted and turned to ash. The clones coming in at you explode on contract due to the electricity sparking the hydrogen in the water of the fog that make them up.*
------------------------

Not bad for a start in bankai but it'll get stronger as I go. Also I am countering from my phone so forgive me if I accidently did an "auto-hit" or messed up my wording/spelling :)

Danielle
09-29-2010, 10:02 PM
That's one crazy bankai.

Chidori 3
09-30-2010, 01:21 AM
Thank you. ^_^ it gets better.

kg gangster
09-30-2010, 01:25 PM
u got a pretty tuff looking opponent dani =)

Danielle
09-30-2010, 01:43 PM
You've no idea, Kg. ~laughs~ Maybe you should play with him?

Chidori 3
09-30-2010, 08:56 PM
lol that sounds like it b fun KG. Maybe after you've fought in the war. If you need any help I got your back. ^_^

Danielle
09-30-2010, 09:20 PM
~Giggles~ It ought to be fun to watch. Roflmao

Sephiroth
09-30-2010, 09:23 PM
Chidori are u and dani dateing?

Chidori 3
09-30-2010, 11:15 PM
I don't know. Dani are we dating? Lol

Do you think I stand a chance against kg?

kejon16
09-30-2010, 11:16 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! =(

Nope! ^^

Sephiroth
09-30-2010, 11:17 PM
i want a straight answer are you or are you not

Danielle
09-30-2010, 11:18 PM
-////- ~blushes~ I dun know. >.>

About the other bit, I think you and Kg are pretty evenly matched.

Sephiroth
09-30-2010, 11:19 PM
*Twirls my zanpatou* some one answer now or die...its not that hard.

kejon16
09-30-2010, 11:20 PM
-////- ~blushes~ I dun know. >.>

About the other bit, I think you and Kg are pretty evenly matched.

>.>...... You do like him.

Danielle
09-30-2010, 11:21 PM
Just because I blushed? Seesh can't I be a girl and do girl things without being accused?

kejon16
09-30-2010, 11:22 PM
Lolz, Maybe.....

Sephiroth
09-30-2010, 11:23 PM
*twirling sword and walks towards Chidori*...well ill guess ill kill you.

Danielle
09-30-2010, 11:25 PM
Boys. -___-

kejon16
09-30-2010, 11:25 PM
Girls. >.>

Sephiroth
09-30-2010, 11:29 PM
/shrugs
u all can just give us a yes or no

Chidori 3
09-30-2010, 11:46 PM
*walks in. Any counter yet? =@ or seph want to fight? You win ill tell you

Chidori 3
09-30-2010, 11:49 PM
Cool *pulls out my zanpaktou.* Vaporize Setsuna!!!! *the blade of my zanp dissolves into a mist around me.* what do you want to do?

Danielle
09-30-2010, 11:50 PM
>.> ...

Sephiroth
09-30-2010, 11:51 PM
/yawns

i just want to know if you all are dating a simple yes or no.

Danielle
09-30-2010, 11:57 PM
You've already done that chi. ~points to your post above Sephs's~

Chidori 3
10-01-2010, 12:33 AM
I know I deleted it. I'm doing it from my damn phone ><

Danielle
10-01-2010, 12:35 AM
Aw, I am sorry.

Chidori 3
10-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Wait I'm already in bankai lolz

Danielle
10-01-2010, 12:37 AM
~laughs~ Yes.

Chidori 3
10-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Lolz at lax. Its my first bankai move chill out and mind your business. And no you couldn't "counter that with a twirl of your sword".

Chidori 3
10-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Hey lax at least no one calls me hax

Thank you come again whenever you feel like your in need of a verbal sl

Danielle
10-07-2010, 10:42 PM
I'll try to counter this weekend, if not tomorrow.

Chidori 3
10-08-2010, 10:18 AM
Kk u better :P

Danielle
10-08-2010, 10:26 AM
~laughs~ Or what?

I will work on it.