PDA

View Full Version : The Fodder Espada Hally vs The Great Dev: Training Match!

Hally
09-13-2010, 08:40 PM

A massive hotel exsists in a place known as the tropical island of paradise. It is a small island in the land of the living and is filled with tourists which are from Karakura town so the sp is very rich. The Island is about 5 miles across and is surrounded by a nice ocean from all corners.

Battle Type: Blood Bath Timer 10 rounds
Rules: No gming. Dont hold back
Starting distance: 100 meters

Who do you want to go 1st dev? Its time to get your espada form perfected for the war so dont hold back.

Devroux
09-13-2010, 08:41 PM
You can go first. I'll counter in about an hour.

Hally
09-13-2010, 08:43 PM
Lolz at the title
alright I will

Hally
09-13-2010, 08:54 PM
*Wandering around after a recent bad encounter with an enemy which I despise with a passion I decide to take a walk on the beach of paradise island. In a slump and thinking I am the weakest person on the planet I wander along the sandy beach slowly with my head down.* I just don't understand it. I will never defeat him. He always runs away......coward......if I am so weak why cant he just kill me and end it. *I mutter to myself and kick the sand. Soon I feel an familiar sp approaching me. I look up and spot Dev one of my espada. Dev wants to train although I am not sure what good I can do to help him train. I decide to take him up on that offer and fight.*

Fine we can fight but why fight someone who is a fodder? I wont be fun to fight. * I swiftly dash toward him pointing my fingers from my free hands toward him. When I get within 20 feet I fire 10 bala blades, one from each tip of my finger at supersonic speed. Each bala blade is is guided toward him aimed directly for his head, chest and stomach areas. If they hit they will slice into his heirro and cause fatal damage due to where they are aimed. They will puncture vital points. Due to the fact they are guided they will follow him if he dodges and eventually track him down. I then leap into the air 20 feet and spin around in a fast circle releasing a massive wave of spiraling superheated sp down toward you. This sp is explosive and will tear into the opponents flesh while burning them severely and exploding.

I attempt to hit him with it. I then stop my spin and land behind him with a cero coated hand glowing with silver radiance. I slam my hand toward his neck threatening to slice my hand right into his heirro cutting his head off. My cero around my hand acts as protection and adds to my slicing ability as my hand will burn and slice into things. I then dash back 50 feet and begin to charge a black cero in my left hand with explosive deadly power*

Turn 1/10

Devroux
09-13-2010, 10:15 PM
*Wandering around after a recent bad encounter with an enemy which I despise with a passion I decide to take a walk on the beach of paradise island. In a slump and thinking I am the weakest person on the planet I wander along the sandy beach slowly with my head down.* I just don't understand it. I will never defeat him. He always runs away......coward......if I am so weak why cant he just kill me and end it. *I mutter to myself and kick the sand. Soon I feel an familiar sp approaching me. I look up and spot Dev one of my espada. Dev wants to train although I am not sure what good I can do to help him train. I decide to take him up on that offer and fight.*

Fine we can fight but why fight someone who is a fodder? I wont be fun to fight. * I swiftly dash toward him pointing my fingers from my free hands toward him. When I get within 20 feet I fire 10 bala blades, one from each tip of my finger at supersonic speed. Each bala blade is is guided toward him aimed directly for his head, chest and stomach areas. If they hit they will slice into his heirro and cause fatal damage due to where they are aimed. They will puncture vital points. Due to the fact they are guided they will follow him if he dodges and eventually track him down. I then leap into the air 20 feet and spin around in a fast circle releasing a massive wave of spiraling superheated sp down toward you. This sp is explosive and will tear into the opponents flesh while burning them severely and exploding.

I attempt to hit him with it. I then stop my spin and land behind him with a cero coated hand glowing with silver radiance. I slam my hand toward his neck threatening to slice my hand right into his heirro cutting his head off. My cero around my hand acts as protection and adds to my slicing ability as my hand will burn and slice into things. I then dash back 50 feet and begin to charge a black cero in my left hand with explosive deadly power*

Turn 1/10
Our famed Escudo leader, Hally, has been in a slump the last few days. Knowing where she likes to go in these times I went to Paradise Island and sure enough, she's there. I can feel her sp near. Wandering across the beach I see her charging at me. Apparently she noticed me first. To be expected of someone so valiant. She comes quick and fires bala at me. From my chest I send out 10 ribbons to intercept each bala. As they explode my ribbons are shredded and I release them. They fall to the ground as Hally appears in the sky attempting to kick a burst of sp at me. Ribbons quickly reach out of the ground and embalm me tightly. At the same time 5 feet away more ribbons reach out of the ground forming an almost venus fly trap-like shield. Both are covered in reiatsu making them harder than normal. When the sp hits the first part of my defense it explodes and burns it. The explosion causes no damage to the embalming I recieved before it exploded. When my opponent trys to slice of my head ribbons reach from my back and grab her arm. When they latch on they pull her over throwing her away from me leaving me unharmed. I don't throw her hard however, not wanting to kill her too soon.
After defending myself and leaving me unharmed I decide to go on the offensive. Sending my ribbons into the ground they come up 3 feet from me forming a large cocoon. When fulling formed it cracks open revealing a clone of me. Stepping over I grab its arm and sonido behind my opponent spinning. Using my momentum I toss the clone at her. Reaching out with its arms ribbons extend to grab and lacerate my opponents limbs to the point of cutting them off. Sonidoing back 50 feet I begin to charge my own cero energy.

Hope that's not too hard to read. And sorry if I GM anywhere in there... Just tell me if I have.

Hally
09-13-2010, 10:34 PM
Our famed Escudo leader, Hally, has been in a slump the last few days. Knowing where she likes to go in these times I went to Paradise Island and sure enough, she's there. I can feel her sp near. Wandering across the beach I see her charging at me. Apparently she noticed me first. To be expected of someone so valiant. She comes quick and fires bala at me. From my chest I send out 10 ribbons to intercept each bala. As they explode my ribbons are shredded and I release them. They fall to the ground as Hally appears in the sky attempting to kick a burst of sp at me. Ribbons quickly reach out of the ground and embalm me tightly. At the same time 5 feet away more ribbons reach out of the ground forming an almost venus fly trap-like shield. Both are covered in reiatsu making them harder than normal. When the sp hits the first part of my defense it explodes and burns it. The explosion causes no damage to the embalming I recieved before it exploded. When my opponent trys to slice of my head ribbons reach from my back and grab her arm. When they latch on they pull her over throwing her away from me leaving me unharmed. I don't throw her hard however, not wanting to kill her too soon.
After defending myself and leaving me unharmed I decide to go on the offensive. Sending my ribbons into the ground they come up 3 feet from me forming a large cocoon. When fulling formed it cracks open revealing a clone of me. Stepping over I grab its arm and sonido behind my opponent spinning. Using my momentum I toss the clone at her. Reaching out with its arms ribbons extend to grab and lacerate my opponents limbs to the point of cutting them off. Sonidoing back 50 feet I begin to charge my own cero energy.

Hope that's not too hard to read. And sorry if I GM anywhere in there... Just tell me if I have.

Just your wording. If you are grabbing someone and throwing them you have to attempt. Not a major issue just some ppl and their auto loss stuff can become a pain. They seem to pick apart every thing.
*I get thrown away but rebound fast to get my balance and land in the distance beginning to charge my blade cero again. As you sonido I sense your sp as you appear behind me. I swiftly spin around and jump back as you throw your clone. Your clone attempts to grab me with ribbons as I fire my black cero of death directly at it.* Black cero of Death!

* The black cero expands outward colliding with your ribbons and due to its special effect to explode on contact with basically anything creating a massive explosion while obliterating the attack, it explodes obliterating your ribbons preventing them from reaching me and hopefully killing your clone as well as the explosion spreads threatening to engulf you as well. This explosion is fatal if it hits and is 50 feet all around and is created with my superheate sp reaching extreme temperatures which can literally fry you to a crisp. To ensure I am safe I spin around in a circle creating a shield of rotational sp around me in a sphere shape* Rotational Reflection Shield. *any explosion sent at me will be deflected away from me leaving me unharmed. When the dust settles I release my rotation to see if you are still alive as I am unharmed. If you are you begin to charge your cero.*
Turn 2/10

Devroux
09-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Just your wording. If you are grabbing someone and throwing them you have to attempt. Not a major issue just some ppl and their auto loss stuff can become a pain. They seem to pick apart every thing.
*I get thrown away but rebound fast to get my balance and land in the distance beginning to charge my blade cero again. As you sonido I sense your sp as you appear behind me. I swiftly spin around and jump back as you throw your clone. Your clone attempts to grab me with ribbons as I fire my black cero of death directly at it.* Black cero of Death!

* The black cero expands outward colliding with your ribbons and due to its special effect to explode on contact with basically anything creating a massive explosion while obliterating the attack, it explodes obliterating your ribbons preventing them from reaching me and hopefully killing your clone as well as the explosion spreads threatening to engulf you as well. This explosion is fatal if it hits and is 50 feet all around and is created with my superheate sp reaching extreme temperatures which can literally fry you to a crisp. To ensure I am safe I spin around in a circle creating a shield of rotational sp around me in a sphere shape* Rotational Reflection Shield. *any explosion sent at me will be deflected away from me leaving me unharmed. When the dust settles I release my rotation to see if you are still alive as I am unharmed. If you are you begin to charge your cero.*
Turn 2/10
Vat did it to me so it shouldn't be a problem. No one argues with him.

I see my opponent release a black cero. As the black cero heads for my attacks I figure it could be like her sp attack earlier and explode. I use ribbons to create a solid, dark sphere around me that is 10 feet in diameter. The explosion surrounds the sphere but does not break or burn it. When the dust dissipates I release the sphere. It turns back into normal ribbons and falls to the ground. Charging my cero in my left hand I form the Lance of Rage in my right. I pull back my hand and sling it forward releasing the lance to travel at Mach 5. The piercing power of my lance can break through most energy defenses and pierce ceros straight through. Letting my cero charge longer I wait for my opponent.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-14-2010, 08:54 PM
No I did not. It's rather obvious that I do not use ribbons in my character's template.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Also Dev, your ribbons are supposed to be for Releases only.

Devroux
09-14-2010, 09:01 PM
No I did not. It's rather obvious that I do not use ribbons in my character's template.
I meant counter our Rebellion fight...
Also Dev, your ribbons are supposed to be for Releases only.
Who says?

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-14-2010, 09:04 PM
Sure you did, and you somehow mixed two sentences with one sentence featuring a solely different subject.:roll:

Bleach and Tite Kubo says.

Devroux
09-14-2010, 09:07 PM
Sure you did, and you somehow mixed two sentences with one sentence featuring a solely different subject.:roll:

Bleach and Tite Kubo says.
When? I just meant if you countered our Rebellion fight you'd know a little more about MY abilities...

But this is FV. No one had a problem with it until today.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-14-2010, 09:10 PM
Vat did it to me so it shouldn't be a problem. No one argues with him.

Wut now?

Actually, I made a thread weeks ago. And don't care, because you're overpowering yourselves.

Devroux
09-14-2010, 09:14 PM
Wut now?

Actually, I made a thread weeks ago. And don't care, because you're overpowering yourselves.
My first FV fight you grabbed my sword.

Overpowering ourselves? Look at you. Our abilities were never a problem for you but now you're out to make us weaker?

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-14-2010, 09:24 PM
Read it over - AFTER your attempted to stab me I TRIED to grab a hold of it.

O rlly? I'm really wondering how hax a template is when all the template has access to are melee strikes and six Chi techs in comparison to the average Arrancar template which has over five times the number of abilities I have.

Devroux
09-14-2010, 09:29 PM
Read it over - AFTER your attempted to stab me I TRIED to grab a hold of it.

O rlly? I'm really wondering how hax a template is when all the template has access to are melee strikes and six Chi techs in comparison to the average Arrancar template which has over five times the number of abilities I have.
I really don't feel like going back and looking so I'm just going to trust what you say.

I'm just saying that why are we "overpowered" when no matter what we do you can defend against it? You should really have no problem with it. And the only "hax" thing from you that I have officially seen is your chi thing. Reishi and reiatsu is used in Bleach. Chi is an unfair advantage especially considering you can already beat us all without it.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-14-2010, 09:39 PM
You already have over fifteen abilities, that is clearly already hax, yet we let you folks still roll with it. But adding in an original power in all your forms just kills it. The fact that it overrides Bleach itself is overkill.

How is Chi hax? We let Shinigami have access to two hundred spells and give Arrancars this much freedom, yet the maximum Chi tech capacity is eight, and only six per every five turns.

Devroux
09-14-2010, 09:56 PM
You already have over fifteen abilities, that is clearly already hax, yet we let you folks still roll with it. But adding in an original power in all your forms just kills it. The fact that it overrides Bleach itself is overkill.

How is Chi hax? We let Shinigami have access to two hundred spells and give Arrancars this much freedom, yet the maximum Chi tech capacity is eight, and only six per every five turns.
Is there any way that any FV person could ever beat you even with their haxxed abilities?

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-14-2010, 10:06 PM
They are obviously Chi techniques. There are sixteen in all.

Devroux
09-14-2010, 10:10 PM
They are obviously Chi techniques. There are sixteen in all.
Did you make them up or what?

Sephiroth
09-14-2010, 10:11 PM
Izuni or whatever it is called. I seen it on Rurouni Kenshin

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-14-2010, 10:21 PM
Did you make them up or what?
Not just me.
Is there any way that any FV person could ever beat you even with their haxxed abilities?

Possible. Only high tiers can go in a deadlock with me though.

Devroux
09-14-2010, 10:23 PM
Not just me.

Possible. Only high tiers can go in a deadlock with me though.
I can do it.

Like straight up with my new inhibited power an everything I guarantee I can take you. At least in second release. Just for the speed equality.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-14-2010, 10:26 PM
My List of Those who could Likely to Successfully Shake a Stick at Me :

Kazzy-chan
Constable Simms
Mr Huggles
Flashykins
Senpai
Sagey
Spleeny Ol' ChapI can do it.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-14-2010, 10:27 PM
..Nah.I can do it.

Like straight up with my new inhibited power an everything I guarantee I can take you. At least in second release. Just for the speed equality.

Devroux
09-14-2010, 10:31 PM
My List of Those who could Likely to Successfully Shake a Stick at Me :

Kazzy-chan
Constable Simms
Mr Huggles
Flashykins
Senpai
Sagey
Spleeny Ol' Chap

..Nah.
I'm just saying. I'm absolutely sure of it. I'd have a harder time beating Hally than you as long as our speed was equal. Which would be my second release.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-14-2010, 10:36 PM
Not really, because you're a Balanced/Counterattack type.

Also, you really think that you can beat me? When I hadn't unveiled my tonfas, nor Kuro Ketsueki. By the way, beta version of KK one-shot Hally and got her to go to Second Release.

Devroux
09-14-2010, 10:40 PM
Not really, because you're a Balanced/Counterattack type.

Also, you really think that you can beat me? When I hadn't unveiled my tonfas, nor Kuro Ketsueki. By the way, beta version of KK one-shot Hally and got her to go to Second Release.
I really don't give a damn about how other people react to your attacks. I honestly think if I (DEVROUX) were fighting you I would have at least a good chance of winning.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-14-2010, 10:44 PM
Let's put it this way -

You believe that in SR, Hally would be more of a challenge than I. Yet I got her up to Second Release instantly in two turns.

Devroux
09-14-2010, 10:46 PM
Let's put it this way -

You believe that in SR, Hally would be more of a challenge than I. Yet I got her up to Second Release instantly in two turns.
Maybe you would be more of a challenge. But I still think I'd have a good chance.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-14-2010, 10:52 PM
You have no chance in Hell. And there is no 'maybe', because the moves I used to get Hally to SR were trapping techniques or pure attacks, ones that had no mention of even a Mach number. So get the point now? If you don't, then here it is : I did not at any point attempt to speedblitz my opponent, and was instead toying them completely.

Hally
09-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Dev dont hold back against me you dont need a release to use your ribbons but I do suggest to limit them in base and then when you release thats when you use them in a more dangerous way.

Devroux
09-15-2010, 05:39 PM
Dev dont hold back against me you dont need a release to use your ribbons but I do suggest to limit them in base and then when you release thats when you use them in a more dangerous way.
I'll do that. I plan on using sp manipulation more though.

Hally
09-15-2010, 05:42 PM
Alright I am the expert on that so we will use this fight to train you. Pay attention to the way I do it and you might get some ideas. And I am gonna fix it so ppl have a choice in how they fight in battles. So they can pick the new annoying crappy no base form abilitys rule or they can follow mine. I have a thread for it but the forms need to be added.

Devroux
09-15-2010, 05:44 PM
Alright I am the expert on that so we will use this fight to train you. Pay attention to the way I do it and you might get some ideas. And I am gonna fix it so ppl have a choice in how they fight in battles. So they can pick the new annoying crappy no base form abilitys rule or they can follow mine. I have a thread for it but the forms need to be added.
I have some ideas I'm just going to test them out. :cool: