PDA

View Full Version : Who would win Tsunade vs. Kisame

Shikamaru Kurosaki 1
04-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Im confused I love Kisame but Tsunade does have super strength and awsome medical skills will someone help me decide please?

Madness
04-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Honestly i think Tsunade would win becouse of the fact that she can heal herself, plus she can summon a giant slug. Kisame is strong and has a cool sword but i dont think he would last long against Tsunade's strong punches

madara07
04-26-2009, 08:36 AM
tsunade

Miles Edgeworth
04-26-2009, 02:00 PM
I'd say Tsunade. Samehada is easily dodged and I think Tsunade could break it. Plus, water jutsus won't majorly injure Tsunade.

OnyxBlossom
04-26-2009, 02:01 PM
I'd say Tsunade. Samehada is easily dodged and I think Tsunade could break it. Plus, water jutsus won't majorly injure Tsunade.
Agreed.

Zeek Uchiha
04-26-2009, 02:05 PM
Tsunade with no problem

C4 Karura
07-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Tsunade

Lady Tsunade
07-24-2009, 02:09 PM
Tsunade definitly,Kisame couldnt keep up with her super strength even with his huge amount of chakra

Avenger
07-24-2009, 02:16 PM
I'm leaning onto Tsunade, as she could counter Samehada and has insane strength. She can also summon and heal herself.

The Demon Zabuza
07-24-2009, 02:17 PM
Kisame? As in, the person who is currently facing KB?

I think that he would win, his water jutsu's are too powerful. Look at what he did to Guy with only 30%.

How will water jutsu's not majorly hurt her? one Water Vortex nearly killed Zabuza, 5 Hungry Sharks would have killed Guy.

YellowFlash
07-24-2009, 02:24 PM
Okay, Gai had trouble with Kisame 30% and pushed him to use 6 gates, Tsunade might be strong but she couldn't keep up with Kisame. Trust me, 30% Kisame took 6 gates, imagine him at 100%. Don't overrate Tsunade because she is the Hokage. Kisame overpowers Tsunade she dodges poorly, Gai had trouble dodging the sharks how would she? Tsunade is overrated because she founded medical ninjutsu and is Hokage. She even stated that Kabuto was better than her even in her prime. Don't underrate Kisame either, at 30% he creates a whole new battlefield and do a lot more.

Kaoru
07-24-2009, 02:35 PM
Kisame he's just way to strong for her

mangagirl
07-24-2009, 02:39 PM
tsunade

Kuromaki
07-24-2009, 02:45 PM
I agree with Zabuza.

Sephiroth
07-24-2009, 02:47 PM
yeah kisame i agree with zabuza

Avenger
07-24-2009, 02:48 PM
Kisame? As in, the person who is currently facing KB?

I think that he would win, his water jutsu's are too powerful. Look at what he did to Guy with only 30%.

How will water jutsu's not majorly hurt her? one Water Vortex nearly killed Zabuza, 5 Hungry Sharks would have killed Guy.
Tsunade would just heal when she's attacked, wouldn't she?

And what would happen if Kisame got hit by Tsunade? He could not survive much attacks by her.

nexthokage
07-24-2009, 02:49 PM
tsunade

nexthokage
07-24-2009, 02:50 PM
be a good fight thogh

Kisame
07-24-2009, 02:51 PM
Tsunade would just heal when she's attacked, wouldn't she?

And what would happen if Kisame got hit by Tsunade? He could not survive much attacks.

She could heal, but Kisame was said to have the largest chakra pool in Akatsuki, Tsunade would run out of chakra faster than Kisame, when she's low in chakra Kisame should still have plenty making her easy prey.

Kisame doesn't have to be anywhere near Tsunade, he can attack from long-range while she can't, he could flood the whole arena and spam suitons, and even in close range Tsunade would be in danger with Samehada being nearby and Kisame's own superhuman strength.

Avenger
07-24-2009, 02:57 PM
She could heal, but Kisame was said to have the largest chakra pool in Akatsuki, Tsunade would run out of chakra faster than Kisame, when she's low in chakra Kisame should still have plenty making her easy prey.

Kisame doesn't have to be anywhere near Tsunade, he can attack from long-range while she can't, he could flood the whole arena and spam suitons, and even in close range Tsunade would be in danger with Samehada being nearby and Kisame's own superhuman strength.
His Samehada could be broken, or that's what Lee said.

But with her Katsuyu, couldn't she keep up with Kisame's Chakra?

YellowFlash
07-24-2009, 02:58 PM
He wouldn't, he isn't stupid and he would probably create a water battlefield which would be to his advantage. He would probably make water clones and I doubt Samehada would be destroyed from taijutsu, he could just do what he did against Gai. Kisame wont be defeated by her Taijutsu. She can heal but killing isn't always the way to victory, and Kisame just wouldn't be overpowered just by her strength.

Kisame
07-24-2009, 03:00 PM
His Samehada could be broken, or that's what Lee said.

But with her Katsuyu, couldn't she keep up with Kisame's Chakra?

It seems very durable, so she'd have to attack it a lot. Which means her hands would be in bad shape due to shaving. Also, this is an old topic. Since then Lee changed his opinion.

Even with Katsuyu Kisame has shown to have a lot more chakra. With a 30% clone he creasted a lake that filled a desert, used a bunch of suiton, and created some clones. He didn't seem tired at all.

YellowFlash
07-24-2009, 03:02 PM
The difference between 30% and 100% is huge, and if it took 6 gate Gai to take a 30% Kisame how do you suspect Tsunade to do it at 100%? Like Kisame said, he can fight with long range attacks while she only uses close range.

Avenger
07-24-2009, 03:02 PM
It seems very durable, so she'd have to attack it a lot. Which means her hands would be in bad shape due to shaving. Also, this is an old topic. Since then Lee changed his opinion.

Even with Katsuyu Kisame has shown to have a lot more chakra. With a 30% clone he creasted a lake that filled a desert, used a bunch of suiton, and created some clones. He didn't seem tired at all. Hm... that is true. Comparing their Jutsu's and Stats in the UNS topics, I guess Kisame would win. Though I do not think he would stomp.

tanduhman
07-24-2009, 08:19 PM
First off im just gunna mention that yes, I am a kisame fan. lol. But im taking this seriously so yah.
Well first off kisame would create an ocean of water just bcuz he can. also Kisame doesnt have to fight tsunade up close and all she can do is power punch and heal. Kisame can just range attack her and send sharks after her until she runs out of chakra. By than kisame will probably still have a bunch of chakra. And if u read in previous threads Guy had to open the gates to fight a 30% kisame. 70% more of him would make him unleash even more powers that we havent even seen yet. I rest my case kisame wins.