Endurance: Multi City Block, likely Town
Speed: Hypersonic+
Strength: Class 100

Ichigo (Bankai):
Busting Level: City Block
Endurance: Multi City Block+

Granted, I was the one who changed Ichigo stats in the first place, but still, leveling a mountain with a sword strike, and taking an attack that appears to be the size of several mountains? Not even Luffy is that good.

Conditions: Ichigo is already in Bankai (FGT form). Speed is equalized.

Nyruss
09-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Ichigo (Bankai):
Busting Level: Small city-block+
Endurance: Mutli-City Block+

Fixed.

WB should take this with difficulty if he can get in close. If Ichigo takes the long range approach and wears him down Ichigo takes it.

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-10-2010, 05:09 PM
One piece is not relabel , cuz u didn't take data books seriously cuz of haku can move in the speed of light .

Well one piece is not reliable 2 , cuz kizaru attacks are in the speed of light .

I hop my wEAk eng didnt make it hard to understand .

Nyruss
09-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Kizaru's attacks aren't light speed. Whoever told you they were was either an idiot or a troll.

RealNinja
09-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Kizaru's attacks aren't light speed. Whoever told you they were was either an idiot or a troll.

lol he moves at the speed of light hence his power. Just curious if he isnt light speed than what is he.

Azal
09-10-2010, 05:21 PM
wait is ichigo crazy FGT form?

deidara330
09-10-2010, 05:22 PM
wait is ichigo crazy FGT form?Yes, yes he is.

cnorwood
09-10-2010, 06:03 PM
whitebeard babyquakes him, this just had a 19 or something page thread in the obd

The 1st Hokage
09-10-2010, 06:21 PM
If Ichigo goes longt range and spams Getsuga Tenshou's, he takes this, but if he goes in to close range, Whitebeard rocks his world.

Akatsuki X
09-10-2010, 06:24 PM
Whitebeard should take this at close range, quakes should be more than Ichigo can handle.

But at long range, I suppose Ichigo could spam Getsuga Tenshou's like Firsty said, then he has a good chance of wearing Whitebeard down enough.

Dio Brando
09-10-2010, 07:36 PM
Whitebeard rapes this long range or short.

Getsuga Tenshou is like a joke compared to Akainu's attacks.

Dio Brando
09-10-2010, 07:42 PM
One piece is not relabel , cuz u didn't take data books seriously cuz of haku can move in the speed of light .

Well one piece is not reliable 2 , cuz kizaru attacks are in the speed of light .

I hop my wEAk eng didnt make it hard to understand .

sry spelin n gramar no gud

lol he moves at the speed of light hence his power. Just curious if he isnt light speed than what is he.

Only his traveling speed is light speed. His combat speed is no way near it.

wait is ichigo crazy FGT form?

All characters are in their current form unless stated by the OP.

If Ichigo goes longt range and spams Getsuga Tenshou's, he takes this, but if he goes in to close range, Whitebeard rocks his world.

Akainu's Magma >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Getsuga Tenshou

Whitebeard laughs it off.

Whitebeard should take this at close range, quakes should be more than Ichigo can handle.

But at long range, I suppose Ichigo could spam Getsuga Tenshou's like Firsty said, then he has a good chance of wearing Whitebeard down enough.

Akainu's Magma >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Getsuga Tenshou

Whitebeard laughs it off.

cnorwood
09-10-2010, 07:49 PM
quake quake quake quake quake quake quake quake quake quake quake quake quake quake quake quake quake quake quake quake quake quake quake quake quake quake.................do you guys know who is still alive after this

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-11-2010, 05:55 AM
Dio Brando (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=23812)

thinking that he can travel in the speed of light is kinda retard .

noting can travel in the speed of light

u didn't complete 9th primary school didn't u ?

J-Sun Tasogare
09-11-2010, 06:26 AM
Dio Brando (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=23812)

.......What?

If Ichigo can casually slice mountains in half, then at long range he should be able to spam his mountain slicing attack, but at close range he won't have time.

Dio Brando
09-11-2010, 07:00 AM
.......What?

If Ichigo can casually slice mountains in half, then at long range he should be able to spam his mountain slicing attack, but at close range he won't have time.

Ichigo certainly did not slice mountains in half. Go look again, that is no way near as big as a mountain. Small hill level at best, have you ever seen Mt. Everest?

And lol what? His slicing attacks are all short ranged, unless he spams Getsuga Tenshou, which Whitebeard casually quakes off every one.

He got like 10 times as much stamina as Ichigo.

Why all the Bleach wank here?

Nyruss
09-11-2010, 10:13 AM

So light doesn't travel at the speed of light? Good to know.

321zigzag3
09-12-2010, 04:16 AM
Mountain sized vary.

There isn't a clear cut definition of a mountain.

The thing is Kubo called that a mountain when it looks much smaller than a average stereotyped mountain sized.

LAWL.