PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Usopp vs Tsunade

RealNinja
09-10-2010, 01:44 PM
Tsunade cant summon Katsuya only restriction. Both characters are bloodlusted.

Distance- 500 yards

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 01:46 PM
Usopp slingshots Tsunade in the balls face.

Nyruss
09-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Usopp's projectiles don't really have any great amount of killing power. They can knock a normal human person off his feet, but that's pretty much the best feat its got in terms of damage.

Invisible Fog
09-10-2010, 01:55 PM
Usopp slingshots Tsunade in the balls face.

lolwut?

@Dudemeister: Still think Usopp wins, he spams projectiles. Tsunade sucks at long range anyways.

RealNinja
09-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Usopp's projectiles don't really have any great amount of killing power. They can knock a normal human person off his feet, but that's pretty much the best feat its got in terms of damage.

Say that too luffy when he got hit with that gas bomb.

Yellow Flash
09-10-2010, 02:14 PM
I thought Usopp's projectile were supposedly Supersonic or something?

Nyruss
09-10-2010, 02:38 PM
They're hypersonic. that bomb was a result of prep and a breath dial and it didn't take out Luffy.

Yellow Flash
09-10-2010, 02:50 PM
So how could a Hypersonic projectile only knock a normal human of it's feet?

RealNinja
09-10-2010, 02:52 PM
They're hypersonic. that bomb was a result of prep and a breath dial and it didn't take out Luffy.

Thats cause of luffy durability. That blast looked to be as big as one of Sasori c3 bomb. If not a tad bit smaller.

Yellow Flash
09-10-2010, 03:00 PM
Thats cause of luffy durability. That blast looked to be as big as one of Sasori c3 bomb. If not a tad bit smaller.
So, the explosion was imaginary, as a C3 bomb made by Sasori doesn't exist? Now if you were talking about Deidara, THEN I would understand you comparison.

RealNinja
09-10-2010, 03:07 PM
My bad a little bit high right now. So please excuse me.

Miles Edgeworth
09-10-2010, 03:45 PM
IIRC, Usopp's explosives when he fought Luffy showed themselves as at least small building busting, but it's been a while so I don't recall all too well. Tsunade doesn't have many durability feats, she can heal but she can't do it forever.

To add, Usopp reacted to Base Luffy, so that means Tsunade wouldn't blitz him and Impact Dial could very well be effective, especially against a fighter like Tsunade.

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 03:50 PM
Oh people don't seem to get that I was serious.

Usopp was able to take Kuro off of his feet, I'm pretty sure that the same would be for Tsunade. And even if she can survive one explosion, she cannot survive spamming of Usopp's explosives.

RealNinja
09-10-2010, 03:55 PM
This is not actually a joke thread or nothing. I actually think it would be a good fight. But Usoop would win with Extreme difficulty. If Tsunade gets up close the fight would extremely difficult for him.

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 03:56 PM
So he retreats.

RealNinja
09-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Basic skills are better than his. She also demolishes areas.

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Dose it matter? Usopp is peak human, which is fast enough to escape. And even if she does get close, she gets nailed in the head with a Hypersonic projectile. She goes into a coma and dies if that happens at point blank range.

Shika-fiend
09-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Usopp projectile spam GG

RealNinja
09-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Dose it matter? Usopp is peak human, which is fast enough to escape. And even if she does get close, she gets nailed in the head with a Hypersonic projectile. She goes into a coma and dies if that happens at point blank range.

You said it he is peak human he would die to if he uses something like that fire bird shot a point blank.

Miles Edgeworth
09-10-2010, 04:22 PM
Impact Dial means it's heavily likely that Tsunade's gonna be screwed over, and reacting to Luffy>Anything Tsunade's shown.

Tsunade has better movement speed, Usopp has better reaction speed.

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 04:24 PM
You said it he is peak human he would die to if he uses something like that fire bird shot a point blank.

What? English please. If Tsunade gets hit she dies.

RealNinja
09-10-2010, 04:36 PM
What? English please. If Tsunade gets hit she dies.

I meant at point blank he would get hit too. He wouldnt be able to maneuver his sling shot if they fight in close combat. She still loses because of the impact dial though.

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Tsunade rofl stomp usopp

Shika-fiend
09-10-2010, 04:41 PM
Tsunade rofl stomp usopp
No she doesn't. I can bet you know nothing about One Piece let alone Usopp. If you did, you'd know that Tsunade barely has a chance.`:|

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-10-2010, 05:02 PM
no she doesn't. I can bet you know nothing about one piece let alone usopp. If you did, you'd know that tsunade barely has a chance.`:|

trust me i know allot

some admiral can move in the speed of light

volcano > fire

smoker can use see stone with out being affected by it .

With beard can use haki but he didn't do it when he ATTAKED aokiji

hawk eyes couldn't cut captain buggy .

And allot of holes and gaps , i cant stay talking all the days .

So u cant just take feats from onepice cuz it is stupid anime .)or at least the most )

soren1
09-11-2010, 12:33 PM
i thought tsunade is dead

Teddie
09-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Wow....this is just....wow....

Hypersonic Projectiles.....Kabuto Slingshot. Impact Dial kind've stops all that Tsunade has.
Not to mention a single bullet to the skull is pretty much enough to take her out.