PDA

View Full Version : I think I may be quitting fv!

Hally
09-09-2010, 10:20 PM
I am only thinking of it. I have not decided but I have started Ws and I am finding way less bs and crap in it. ppl do not respect me in fv so why should I stay. I feel really discouraged. If I try to fix something or enforce any sort of order or rules ppl will get angry. I had a bunch of rules I follow when I fight but apparently ppl dont like any sort of rules. I still fight by these. I dunno......fv is just gotten really bad lately and now that I actually understand Ws I wanna focus on that. Its not a definate that I am leaving but its a thinking about thing. Normally I dont post an entire thread about this but the truth is.......I have tryed several things this past few weeks to get me back into fighting and its not happening.

alex1231
09-09-2010, 10:21 PM
why??

Hally
09-09-2010, 10:22 PM
bs and stuff long story its just been slowly progressing up to a point. I didnt think I had anything else fun on the forum to do but now Ws is fun so........ I have something else.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-09-2010, 10:22 PM
My suggestion -

Month or longer hiatus. Take time to chill, focus on reality, or tune in onto WS.

alex1231
09-09-2010, 10:23 PM
oh did you notice i don't know who you are

Anbu Leader
09-09-2010, 10:23 PM
Agree with Pride.

Hally
09-09-2010, 10:25 PM
I dunno..............just wow is all I have to say right now

zetsu2141
09-09-2010, 10:25 PM
You can't leave the FV hally who will be in charge of the group escudo arrancar of hueco mundo if you leave? Just take a break for a while instead of quiting.

Yori
09-09-2010, 10:26 PM
Okay.

Hally
09-09-2010, 10:26 PM
ppl think they can run las noches better apparently I am an idiot.

Anbu Leader
09-09-2010, 10:27 PM
Wow, You're reminded me of Kazumi.
Don't be like her Hally.

alex1231
hey don't call yourself an idiot

zetsu2141

That is not right who said that the group is still active that's good enough.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-09-2010, 10:29 PM
Who? Last I checked, you were third strongest in the group.

I dunno..............just wow is all I have to say right now

Best option there is.

Hally
09-09-2010, 10:29 PM
Wow.......your entirely right anbu but ppl have their points when they can only handle so much. I was strong yes for lasting as long as I did but.......I dont know anymore. And why would you care anbu your one of those ppl that think I am stupid correct. I read what you put. That was uncalled for and rude.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Thing is, Kazumi has right.Wow, You're reminded me of Kazumi.
Don't be like her Hally.

Hally
09-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Who? Last I checked, you were third strongest in the group.

Best option there is.

Spleeny is the strongest no this really has nothing to do with the ppl in my group.

Anbu Leader
09-09-2010, 10:32 PM
Its called 'Role playing', you where the one that showed me that.

Hally you cannot become like Kazumi and quit because things get hard I believe you're stronger then that.

Hally
09-09-2010, 10:35 PM
I never said I am quitting but I am really actually thinking about it. Mabey vat is right and that month vacation is a good idea. I shouldnt really make any decision untill I take a break and just chill and get my fill of WS I guess

Danielle
09-09-2010, 10:36 PM
Is it a stronger desire than wanting to stay?

Devroux
09-09-2010, 10:36 PM
That's whack. >.>

Danielle
09-09-2010, 10:38 PM
HM would go to who? Assassin or what?

Yori
09-09-2010, 10:39 PM
Warning. Be careful who you give your position up to. I killed 3/4 of her Espada already

Devroux
09-09-2010, 10:40 PM
HM would go to who? Assassin or what?
Dev. Her favorite Espada. >.>

Hally
09-09-2010, 10:42 PM
I dunno I am in the middle kinda. I want to stay but at the same time I want to leave. Its complicated.

Danielle
09-09-2010, 10:49 PM
Go to bed and step away from it for a little bit then. Then you'll have a fresh mind to decide stuff.

Devroux
09-09-2010, 10:51 PM
*is only here because of Hally*

Just saying.

Hally
09-09-2010, 10:56 PM
Yea......mabey.

Kazumi Saitama
09-10-2010, 12:58 AM
Um, Kazumi had all the furking right to quit. :/

Teddie
09-10-2010, 03:38 AM
Teddie thinks you dont need a right to quit.
I said, twice, hey look guys, I'm quitting
And the people mourned for hours.
My prognosis is that Hally wont quit. If she quits, the people who stay here will crumble.
Who'd be in charge?
Yori?
Vat?
Spleen?
Myself?
In my eyes, of the remaining FV'ers, we're the only ones with a level of maturity high enough for the job, partnered with the skill to enforce that which happens.
I'm barely here.
Spleen's barely here.
And a good chunk of you hate Vat and Yori
Which leaves no option but Hally to stay, unless she wants to see her pride and joy be overrun by people like Anbu Leader.

Sephiroth
09-10-2010, 11:31 AM
/raises hand
ill take over bahahahahaha jk jk

Bacon
09-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Hally, I think you should honestly take a break or something. The way I see it, a lot of people who have tried to take charge often leave because they thought they were good enough. Meanwhile, you never went and tired to take charge and a significant amout of people regard you higher than the so called,"leaders". Just take a break and stop all this non-sense. If you want to leave, do it without making a public spectacle out of it.

Anbu Leader
09-10-2010, 11:58 AM
My prognosis is that Hally wont quit. If she quits, the people who stay here will crumble.
Who'd be in charge?
Yori?
Vat?
Spleen?
Myself?
In my eyes, of the remaining FV'ers, we're the only ones with a level of maturity high enough for the job, partnered with the skill to enforce that which happens.
I'm barely here.
Spleen's barely here.
Which leaves no option but Hally to stay, unless she wants to see her pride and joy be overrun by people like Anbu Leader.

And in my eyes Hally won't quit.
Because she still have the 'pride' or the 'goal' to surpass people like you.

This thread has no meaning, some times Hally just wants attention and wants to make a show.
But thats alright because thats Human.

Anbu Leader
09-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Um, Kazumi had all the furking right to quit. :/

Yes I've heard.

"people think they can do a better job then me.."

In my eyes that the stupidest reason.

Makoto Cifer
09-10-2010, 01:58 PM
sis this crazy, no one can rule hueco mundo, but you. come on your the best leader ever and if people dont like it then oh well, your in charge, you rule so enforce those rules. mayb e you could take a break.

Makoto Cifer
09-10-2010, 02:01 PM
Who'd be in charge?
Yori?
Vat?
Spleen?
Myself?
I'm barely here.
Spleen's barely here.

im very mature, ive got enough knowledge, how ever the only thing i lack is power, i am very good and im almost at my sisters level.

Kazumi Saitama
09-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Hally should take a break. She is one of the few BFV fighters I actually like, so I would hate to see her leave for good.

In my opinion, the only person besides Hally able of enforcing some type of order in this place is Teddie.

Kazumi Saitama
09-10-2010, 02:40 PM
Yes I've heard.

"people think they can do a better job then me.."

In my eyes that the stupidest reason.

What? Was I suppose to sit back and allow people to disrespect me?

People are so inappreciative in this verse.

Makoto Cifer
09-10-2010, 02:43 PM

kazumi in my opinion, you shouldnt have quit, you were as powerful as killy.

Kazumi Saitama
09-10-2010, 02:47 PM
kazumi in my opinion, you shouldnt have quit, you were as powerful as killy.

Thank you, Mako.

That means a lot to me.

Makoto Cifer
09-10-2010, 02:49 PM
Thank you, Mako.

That means a lot to me.
your welcome, how ever it's true. i respected you, please come back, you would be a great help to escudo. please we need you.

Hally
09-10-2010, 02:56 PM
*is only here because of Hally*

Just saying.

This is why I am only thinking. I have to look at both sides.

Who'd be in charge?
Yori?
Vat?
Spleen?
Myself?
I'm barely here.
Spleen's barely here.

*vivid images of what fv could become.*:shock: On top of that ppl will quit like Kg and mabey Assassin and hes an orginal. Geee thanks for the thought.......XD..

Hally, I think you should honestly take a break or something. The way I see it, a lot of people who have tried to take charge often leave because they thought they were good enough. Meanwhile, you never went and tired to take charge and a significant amout of people regard you higher than the so called,"leaders". Just take a break and stop all this non-sense. If you want to leave, do it without making a public spectacle out of it.

Hally should take a break. She is one of the few BFV fighters I actually like, so I would hate to see her leave for good.

In my opinion, the only person besides Hally able of enforcing some type of order in this place is Teddie.

Yea a break might be a good thing. I am thinking more along the lines of a break now. I cant really see Assassin and them following Vat or Yori....that would lead to more chaos.

Anbu Leader
09-10-2010, 07:02 PM

Thats something a 'punk' or a 'quitter' would have said but you have your reasons.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-10-2010, 07:37 PM
I am only thinking of it. I have not decided but I have started Ws and I am finding way less bs and crap in it. ppl do not respect me in fv so why should I stay. I feel really discouraged. If I try to fix something or enforce any sort of order or rules ppl will get angry. I had a bunch of rules I follow when I fight but apparently ppl dont like any sort of rules. I still fight by these. I dunno......fv is just gotten really bad lately and now that I actually understand Ws I wanna focus on that. Its not a definate that I am leaving but its a thinking about thing. Normally I dont post an entire thread about this but the truth is.......I have tryed several things this past few weeks to get me back into fighting and its not happening. You're just fighting the wrong people. You have to fight people who are top tier, people who are normal or low do stuff like you said above.

Hally
09-10-2010, 09:30 PM
You're just fighting the wrong people. You have to fight people who are top tier, people who are normal or low do stuff like you said above.

Actually its not wheather they are top tier or not it has to do with drama and crap more or less. Yes I am fighting the wrong ppl that cause sh** continously and try to say I cant react to moves. I should be fighting ppl less particular and more fun for example flamey. I have fought him several times and he never causes bs with me about anything yet he speed blitzes the hell out of me. Probably moves faster then Yori in his speed form. Actually I am pretty sure flamey is the fastest person besides Vatty that I have fought. Teddie could but he doenst normally speed blitz me nor does spleeny.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Actually its not wheather they are top tier or not it has to do with drama and crap more or less. Yes I am fighting the wrong ppl that cause sh** continously and try to say I cant react to moves. I should be fighting ppl less particular and more fun for example flamey. I have fought him several times and he never causes bs with me about anything yet he speed blitzes the hell out of me. Probably moves faster then Yori in his speed form. Actually I am pretty sure flamey is the fastest person besides Vatty that I have fought. Teddie could but he doenst normally speed blitz me nor does spleeny.
Well top tiers like yori, me, teddie and sageykins dont do drama. Maybe Yori, but he's just RPing.

Hally
09-10-2010, 10:33 PM
Well top tiers like yori, me, teddie and sageykins dont do drama. Maybe Yori, but he's just RPing.

Yori...........is one of the reasons I was angry yesterday long story. Teddie and Saggy are cool and I have not fought you yet. Shino causes issues but hes not top tier. Jun is cool, Assassin is cool. Flamey is one of the hardest ppl to fight but cool.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-10-2010, 10:38 PM
Yori...........is one of the reasons I was angry yesterday long story. Teddie and Saggy are cool and I have not fought you yet. Shino causes issues but hes not top tier. Jun is cool, Assassin is cool. Flamey is one of the hardest ppl to fight but cool.
I'm one PM away if you want to talk about it. I think jun is really cool but I don't really know Flamey and Assasin. And Shino causes massive issues. He's the only FVer that I hate. He argues consistantly and doesn't make any sense when he does it.

Hally
09-10-2010, 10:50 PM
Well its not a big secret he knows why I am angry. I just hate being told I cant react to a move or something it makes me mad. All I said was that he can blitz away as long as I am allowed to react he got angry and we started a silly argument again. I had talked to Sixxy and thats what he told me that blitzing and mach speeds are fine as long as your opponent can counter and react. On top of that Yori quit the fight and made me feel inferior saying he won and some other stuff. I was also compared to someone making me feel like I am extremely low tier. Anbu then had to make it worse by saying some nasty name and Vat had to tell him to deleat it. Am I really all that bad of of fighter. Why would kazzy have ranked me at an 87 then.........85 and up was considered espada level in her books

Sephiroth
09-10-2010, 10:59 PM
Well its not a big secret he knows why I am angry. I just hate being told I cant react to a move or something it makes me mad. All I said was that he can blitz away as long as I am allowed to react he got angry and we started a silly argument again. I had talked to Sixxy and thats what he told me that blitzing and mach speeds are fine as long as your opponent can counter and react. On top of that Yori quit the fight and made me feel inferior saying he won and some other stuff. I was also compared to someone making me feel like I am extremely low tier. Anbu then had to make it worse by saying some nasty name and Vat had to tell him to deleat it. Am I really all that bad of of fighter. Why would kazzy have ranked me at an 87 then.........85 and up was considered espada level in her books
>.>

I was ranked a 79 when it all started and new people was rank above.....

Hally
09-10-2010, 11:03 PM
kazzys rankings were fairly accurate Seppy. You ranked up you became an espada remeber she thought you had improved and gotten better. I do not doubt Kazzy system

Sephiroth
09-10-2010, 11:05 PM
kazzys rankings were fairly accurate Seppy. You ranked up you became an espada remeber she thought you had improved and gotten better. I do not doubt Kazzy system
Yes but how long did it take me?? Forever but i didnt change one thing bout my fighting style or anything. That shows how accuate it was.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-10-2010, 11:15 PM
Don't mind that stuff. That's why I like WS better. More structured, no arguments, easier to tell who won and nobody complains.

Sephiroth
09-10-2010, 11:16 PM
Don't mind that stuff. That's why I like WS better. More structured, no arguments, easier to tell who won and nobody complains.
I totally agree

Hally
09-10-2010, 11:20 PM

Yea this is true but I believe what ppl say. I actually am starting to belive I am as weak as...

Hally
09-10-2010, 11:21 PM
Yes but how long did it take me?? Forever but i didnt change one thing bout my fighting style or anything. That shows how accuate it was.

Actually to be honest you did improve you started explaining your attacks better that is why your stats went up

shinmarubountyhunter
09-10-2010, 11:27 PM
Yea this is true but I believe what ppl say. I actually am starting to belive I am as weak as...
Clearly you are not if everybody looks up to you.

Hally
09-10-2010, 11:30 PM
Mabey I am just doubting myself. I really should not let ppls words get to me. True everyone agrees this person is low tier but I have never been called low tier just indirrectly by Yori and he is the only one.

JCTKNE4E
09-11-2010, 06:10 AM
You stink at countering moves. Give up.

Now that that's said, come play in the WS!

/hopes his evil plan works

You all should think about joining the Dark Side the WS too!

Yellow Flash
09-11-2010, 06:30 AM
I feel kind of hurt that I wasn't mentioned at all in this convo. Even something negative would have made me feel good... :lol:

@Anbu: If you don't stop I'll infract you for flame baiting and possibly flaming if you continue.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-11-2010, 08:49 AM

/Has already recruited her into joining the WS/Dark Side.

@Yellow Finally, a FAIL member who gives a verbal warning before infracting.

Hally
09-11-2010, 01:47 PM

Uh hu.:???: You have never fought me.........so how would you know what I stink at. Actually I am pretty good at countering most of the time as long as I think the move through. I dont normally even get hit in battles with the exception of teddie and spleeny and a few ultra high teir. But I see your evil scheme. I am in Ws actually. :lol:

flamey234
09-11-2010, 02:01 PM
I'm one PM away if you want to talk about it. I think jun is really cool but I don't really know Flamey and Assasin. And Shino causes massive issues. He's the only FVer that I hate. He argues consistantly and doesn't make any sense when he does it.
the reason you don't know that much about me is because you don't reply to our fights after 2 or 3 turns:lol:

shinmarubountyhunter
09-11-2010, 02:13 PM
the reason you don't know that much about me is because you don't reply to our fights after 2 or 3 turns:lol:

We have had fights? I think you're confusing me with somebody else.

Hally
09-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Well flamey is about to make me go my full power in 1st release. Damn I wish I used these moves on Yori.

Kazumi Saitama
09-11-2010, 04:24 PM
~Ranted.~