PDA

View Full Version : Day with Kakashi

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
09-09-2010, 06:18 PM
Kakashi is known as the Copy Ninja with copying other jutsu except Kekki Genkai. His Sharingan is to die for except it takes a toll on him when used. He may be serious in missions but fun to hang with. Kakashi's hairdo is similar with his daddy's. If you had the chance, would you spend a day with Kakashi.

NarutoxSakura4ever
09-09-2010, 06:27 PM
Well, let's see, I would train with him and try to learn jutsu! Then just hangout with him maybe read so Make Out Paradise... Lol. Jk about the Make Out Paradise thing! XD But all the other stuff I would want to do.

D 2008
09-09-2010, 06:27 PM
I would he is the coolest. I would try and see if he would train me.

toad
09-09-2010, 06:36 PM
Kakashi is known as the Copy Ninja with copying other jutsu except Kekki Genkai. His Sharingan is to die for except it takes a toll on him when used. He may be serious in missions but fun to hang with. Kakashi's hairdo is similar with his daddy's. If you had the chance, would you spend a day with Kakashi.
yes i would!!!!!! kakashi is awwssoommeeee

Jonesy
09-09-2010, 06:37 PM
That would be awesome! :)

lolohwd
09-09-2010, 06:38 PM
itd be fun to learn jutsu but as a person he seems generally depressed and quiet im very loud and talkative

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
09-09-2010, 08:06 PM
It'd be so much fun to hang with Kakashi for the whole day. I could ask him on how he got the Sharingan in the first place and copying jutsu. Also, ask him to train me without being a sicko reading Make-Out Paradise.

Azal
09-09-2010, 08:42 PM
no
i finished my essay and i dont need him copying my hard work ): |

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
09-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Yes~!! That'd be a dream come true~!! I would LOVE to hang out with him~! We'd train together, eat together, and do other stuff together~! *sigh* yea~!! And probably if I'm lucky enough, I get to see what his face looks like~! He's hot enough with his mask on~! I could imagine us after training, we're sitting under a shady tree. Im kinda taking a little nap, me head against his shoulders, and Kakashi is reading Make-Out Paradise.....Ahhh.....

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
09-09-2010, 08:50 PM
Yes~!! That'd be a dream come true~!! I would LOVE to hang out with him~! We'd train together, eat together, and do other stuff together~! *sigh* yea~!! And probably if I'm lucky enough, I get to see what his face looks like~! He's hot enough with his mask on~! I could imagine us after training, we're sitting under a shady tree. Im kinda taking a little nap, me head against his shoulders, and Kakashi is reading Make-Out Paradise.....Ahhh.....

And his birthday is coming up too~!! yeaay~!`:oops:`:)

whoops....sorry about that...i meant to click the edit button, instead, i hit quote....

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
09-09-2010, 09:58 PM
If I was able to get into the Naruto World and had the chance to hang out with Kakashi I probably would, I would be mostly interested in is ANBU Days and also wouldn't mind seeing his apparent skills in battle, so I know that all that hype about him being one of the best is proven true to me apart from the above I probably wouldn't mind him introducing me to some of the other Shinobi in the Village.

GwynethUchiha
09-10-2010, 12:15 PM
YES YES YES he's my favorite character!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 12:17 PM
I wouldn't. I'm too cool for hanging out with Anime characters. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/112hqmv.png

xX_Kakashi's_emo_girl_Xx
09-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Can i spend a night with him? `;) I think you all know what i would do. `;)

HinataBG
09-10-2010, 01:09 PM
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!! That would be so wonderful if I could hang out with kakashi for a day!!! He seems like he could be really fun to hang out with!!!`:P

Invisible Fog
09-10-2010, 02:17 PM
I would so spend the day with Kakashi, or basically ANYONE from Konoha.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
09-10-2010, 07:03 PM
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!! That would be so wonderful if I could hang out with kakashi for a day!!! He seems like he could be really fun to hang out with!!!`:P
Good for you. At least, you could think of where you'll take Kakashi for a bite during your day with the Copy Ninja.

HinataBG
09-25-2010, 04:45 PM
Good for you. At least, you could think of where you'll take Kakashi for a bite during your day with the Copy Ninja.

Well, we'd definitely go to Ichiraku!!! I'd love to see what was behind his mask if he would let me lol! But then again, if he wants to keep it secret, so be it! It keeps the suspense up lol!`:)`:)

SakuraGirl
09-25-2010, 05:26 PM
yes i would spent a day with him

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
09-25-2010, 07:17 PM
yes i would spent a day with him Great for you. Well then, what places do you like to go with Kakashi if you a day to spend a day with him?

Crisis
09-25-2010, 07:23 PM
Of course I would, who wouldn't?

zerosameri
10-23-2010, 03:23 PM
No, he is to 'lazy' for me XD

Narutofan10482
10-23-2010, 04:27 PM
heck ya i would go trainig with he can teach me rasengan lightning blade other jutsus
summonings and we have a little battle

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
10-23-2010, 04:30 PM
A day with one of my favorite characters in Naruto, sure I would hang with Kakashi for a day and I would bring my GF along with me since she likes him as well. I would ask Kakashi to train me in what he knows as a ninja for the day and maybe find out why he likes those Make-Out Paradise books so much, not like I already know tho. Lol

kakashi-son of white fang
11-06-2010, 07:31 AM
Yeah kakashi is awesome. Spending a day with him would be fun. I'd tell him to train me. If I turn out to be a lightning element ninja then he is so teaching me chidori `:)

And I'd tell him to treat me to some ramen at Ichiraku but knowing him, he'd probably poof away xD