PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: One Piece vs. Bleach

SageoftheSixPaths
09-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Recent Bleach hax upgrades (namely Aizen being the Anti-Christ and Ichigo cutting down mountains/ large hills) what are we saying to this?

All out, no restrictions. Whitebeard is alive, though Blackbeard only gets his original DF powers.

Feats only, if that isn't obvious enough right off the bat.

We're also going with the original concept that OP is largely hypersonic, as recent manga chapters have shown certain characters to be completely unfair (eg Luffy having better strength feats than Jizo now).

GOGOGO.

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 03:37 PM
Any of the Admirals solos. Jozu solos. Marco, Whitebeard, Sengoku. There are any number of solo capable characters.

SageoftheSixPaths
09-09-2010, 03:40 PM
Jozu solos? Lolwut?

Sengoku solos? Lolwut?

I forgot to turn off Logia intangibility, but non-physical attacks still work, no? I mean, they have regen, but OHKO still beat them. Getsuga and all that crap. Also, Aizen ILLUZSHUNS.

Explain you reasoning.

Shikamaru Nara
09-09-2010, 03:41 PM
Jozu solos? Lolwut?

Sengoku solos? Lolwut?

I forgot to turn off Logia intangibility, but non-physical attacks still work, no? I mean, they have regen, but OHKO still beat them. Getsuga and all that crap. Also, Aizen ILLUZSHUNS.

Explain you reasoning.

Whitebeard solos. xD

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 03:42 PM
Jozu solos? Lolwut?

His strength practically exceeds everyone in Bleach put together.

Sengoku solos? Lolwut?

That one's powerscaling.

SageoftheSixPaths
09-09-2010, 03:45 PM
His strength practically exceeds everyone in Bleach put together.

That one's powerscaling.
But he has little to no durability/ speed feats. Aizen Shikai > Jozu. Mayuri Bankai > Joku. Etc.

Fair enough.

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 03:48 PM
But he has little to no durability/ speed feats
Intercepted and blocked an attack from Mihawk. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

I'm sure he must have fought one of the Admirals at some point but I can't recall.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
09-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Jozu did fight Aokiji. Apparently, Jozu and Aokiji were somewhat even until Jozu got distracted and Aokiji froze him.

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-09-2010, 06:01 PM
White beard solos. xD

can u explain how whitebeard solo?
or just random comment

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 06:02 PM
Whitebeard is stronger, faster and more durable than anyone in Bleach.

Leafy
09-09-2010, 06:08 PM
One Piece wins.

Enel could probably solo.

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-09-2010, 06:14 PM

white beard vs aizen :lol:

who do u think will win ?

stronger : prove

faster: prove rofl

more durable: prove

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Whitebeard.

cnorwood
09-09-2010, 06:17 PM
white beard vs aizen :lol:

who do u think will win ?

stronger : prove

faster: prove rofl

more durable: prove
aizen gets the quake of his life

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Whitebeard.

no prov as always

really i didn't expect any thing from u

so as always, no prove = get the ;);););) up.

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 06:22 PM
If you think Aizen is stronger than Whitebeard I welcome you to prove it. Until then, Whitebeard > Aizen.

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-09-2010, 06:23 PM
aizen gets the quake of his life

that was pure fansism

i said prove that with beard is faster

with beard has no speed feats

aizen blitzed , then white beard head off . gg

cnorwood
09-09-2010, 06:23 PM
aizen gets haki'd away

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-09-2010, 06:24 PM
If you think Aizen is stronger than Whitebeard I welcome you to prove it. Until then, Whitebeard > Aizen.

aizen is soper sonic

give me prove that with beard is faster than aizen .

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 06:25 PM
Whitebeard reacted to Kizaru, who is easily hypersonic(that means he's faster than Aizen).

cnorwood
09-09-2010, 06:26 PM
Whitebeard reacted to Kizaru, who is easily hypersonic(that means he's faster than Aizen).
/thread

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-09-2010, 06:27 PM
prove , i cant remember that

SageoftheSixPaths
09-09-2010, 06:29 PM
Aizen is also easily hypersonic. xD

Still, in a one on one Whitebeard lols Aizen to death. Universal quake > Butterfly Manta Rays.

Whitebeard would cause massive damage to Bleach's ranks. However, there are simply more characters in Bleach that can perform high speed, large busting attacks than I believe there exist in OP.

OP busting and speed, however, massively outweighs Bleach's on an individual basis. I'm wondering if numbers can compensate, though.

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 06:29 PM
Was during the war. The first thing Kizaru did was attack Whitebeard. Whitebeard noticed him and commented on how bright the attack was.

Akatsuki X
09-09-2010, 06:30 PM
OP should still win this.

Whitebeard, Admirals, etc.

Only real possible threats I see are Butterfly Aizen, 2nd Hollow Ichigo, Gin with bankai, Ulquiorra, Yamamoto.

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 06:31 PM
Gin isn't really a threat to logias or Marco.

SageoftheSixPaths
09-09-2010, 06:33 PM
He's a threat to every tangible being in the series. His Bankai speed is faster than 90% of OPverse with ease.

One hit = one death, regardless of regen. He could also possibly hit Marco while he's in hybrid/ human form with it. It's enough to kill him.

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 06:34 PM
His Bankai speed is faster than 90% of OPverse with ease.

?????????

One hit = one death, regardless of regen.
Tell that to Aizen. Please tell that to Aizen. He's outstayed his welcome.

SageoftheSixPaths
09-09-2010, 06:40 PM
Gin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aizen on so many levels it's only slightly funny.

Hogyoku is a reality warper by Aizen's definition. That's really all he's got going for him at this point.

What's the ?????????? for?

Gin's Bankai, while not Mach 500, is still EASILY in the hypersonic+ category. It was faster than Bankai Ichigo, who himself is hypersonic+ in terms of reaction speed. He could have died multiple times if Gin had actually used his Bankai's power.

Everyone save the high tiers in OP is either mid supersonic, high supersonic, or, at best, very low hypersonic. The only people who could react to his Bankai are:

Admirals
Logias
Shichibukai
Higher End Captains
Most of the SHP (Nami, Chopper, and Usopp probably couldn't dodge)
Sengoku
Whitebeard Pirate Crew (higher ranking ones)

That's really about it. In the grand scheme of things, that's VERY few people.

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-09-2010, 06:40 PM
even if the both op and bleach are hypersonic , aizen cannot be killed , he can regenerate fast , also hallow ichigo can regenerate fast , whit beard cant kill hallo ichigo .

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 06:44 PM
Gin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aizen on so many levels it's only slightly funny.

Hogyoku is a reality warper by Aizen's definition. That's really all he's got going for him at this point.

What's the ?????????? for?

The ??????? is because Aizen > Gin. Gin's bankai is all he's got going for him against Aizen and that only worked because he took Aizen by suprise.

aizen cannot be killed Prove it.

whit beard cant kill hallo ichigo .

He doesn't have to, since Ichigo can't access that form anyway.

Dio Brando
09-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Bleachverse gets knocked out with Haoshouku Haki, by Rayleigh, Whitebeard, Shanks, Hancock, and whoever else that can use it.

Mihawk alone can solo half of Bleachverse including Ichigo and Aizen.

Dio Brando
09-09-2010, 08:52 PM
LUCKY KAKASHI Gtfo please you don't even know what your talking about.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
09-09-2010, 09:57 PM

One Piece wins.

Enel could probably solo.

these guys murder

puppetmaster zack
09-10-2010, 08:08 AM
Bleach wins arranacr take out black and white beard,Vizards and the soul society take out the resrt of the crew then ichigo goes hollow and kills luffy in like 10 seconds

cnorwood
09-10-2010, 09:22 AM
Bleach wins arranacr take out black and white beard,Vizards and the soul society take out the resrt of the crew then ichigo goes hollow and kills luffy in like 10 seconds
hahahahahaha this is a joke post right?

Dio Brando
09-10-2010, 09:34 AM
hahahahahaha this is a joke post right?

You shouldn't pay attention to retarded trolls like that.

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 12:10 PM

Luffy blitzes your Arrancars, Vizards, and Ichigos.

Dio Brando
09-10-2010, 12:19 PM
Luffy blitzes your Arrancars, Vizards, and Ichigos.

Um No... -.-

Ichigo, Starrk, Barragan, Ulquiorra and Shinji can all wreck the crap out of the entire Strawhat crew.

LOL @ Luffy blitzing them.

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 12:21 PM
Um No... -.-

Ichigo, Starrk, Barragan, Ulquiorra and Shinji can all wreck the crap out of the entire Strawhat crew.

LOL @ Luffy blitzing them.

Okay, fine.

Kizaru
Kuma
Enel

All of them can blitz.

Dio Brando
09-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Okay, fine.

Kizaru
Kuma
Enel

All of them can blitz.

That's more like it.

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 12:25 PM
My bad, I'm just not as good at One Piece.

Nyruss
09-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Sogeking locks onto their hearts. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/112hqmv.png

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 12:36 PM
Red Foot Zeff kicks them in the face. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/112hqmv.png

NagatoGod_of_Pain
09-10-2010, 10:04 PM
Boa Hancock attracts everyone in Bleach and turns them into stone. :p

cnorwood
09-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Boa Hancock attracts everyone in Bleach and turns them into stone. :p
bleach characters have no sexuality, and if they do they end up being perverts

Rikudo-Sennin
10-04-2011, 02:59 PM
Any of the Admirals solos. Jozu solos. Marco, Whitebeard, Sengoku. There are any number of solo capable characters.
What ? Lol Bleach stomps. No One piece character can solo bleach or even beat Aizen. Barragan rapes most of those pirates. Ulquiorra owns any One Piece character. All One piece has that can put up a fight is Kizaru and Enel because of their speed.

Rikudo-Sennin
10-04-2011, 03:02 PM
Bleachverse gets knocked out with Haoshouku Haki, by Rayleigh, Whitebeard, Shanks, Hancock, and whoever else that can use it.

Mihawk alone can solo half of Bleachverse including Ichigo and Aizen.

Lol op wanker are you hurt ? Mihawk would get Rapped so hard. Barragan will age him. All the spiritual pressure would finish the OP verse.Ulquiorra can beat any Bleach character and can one-shot your boyfriend WhiteBeard.

colorles
10-04-2011, 07:52 PM
Dangai Ichigo solos this

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/dangai-ichigo-vs-one-piece-110335/

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/dangai-ichigo-vs-the-hst-127183/

^ ^

Uchiha Sora
10-04-2011, 08:18 PM
pretty sure everyone falls in love with Hancock and they're all turned to stone.

other than that, Bleach wins due to they're haxxxxx i.e barragan, aizen,

colorles
10-04-2011, 08:26 PM
pretty sure everyone falls in love with Hancock and they're all turned to stone.

other than that, Bleach wins due to they're haxxxxx i.e barragan, aizen,

well yeah Bleach doesnt even need Dangai Ichigo for this (its just rather amusing all the One Piece fanboys raging in such threads of which are a pastime on MVC), the Espada could likely take this, with how he's portrayed the likes of Ulquiorra (and any character above) could likely solo (and by above i mean the likes of Aizen, Gin, Ichigo, as Ulq has been portrayed as an entire level apart from the rest of Espada). how is One Piece even gonna deal with Kaname Tousen? and thats only to mention a few, Bleach has been portrayed as far faster than anything One Piece can handle (with which One Piece fanboys resort to lolcalcs, completely oblivios to how Bleach is portrayed in regards to speed), and has way more haxx

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Enel flies over in Arc Maxim under the premise that he's in Neptune. Game over.

// thread //

colorles
10-04-2011, 08:40 PM
Enel flies over in Arc Maxim under the premise that he's in Neptune. Game over.

// thread //

is this before of after Ichigo flicks his wrist;)

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-04-2011, 08:55 PM
is this before of after Ichigo flicks his wrist;)

Is that before or after Ichigo gets vaporized instantly by actual lightning?

colorles
10-04-2011, 09:00 PM
Is that before or after Ichigo gets vaporized instantly by actual lightning?

as if it could harm Ichigo, as if it would even hit, as if Ichigo wouldnt just (rather casually actually) cut through all of One Piece

jaja i come here when i'm not really feeling like 'throwing down' at MVC, so just read the threads i posted

seriosly Bleach vs One Piece has become MVC's pastime:???:......:D

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Sure, because Ichigo could totally survive thunderbolts that could vaporize an entire island in an instant.

MVC is the YouTube of debating. That's all I need to say.

colorles
10-04-2011, 09:17 PM
concession accepted

naw really (just kiddling about the concession accepted ^ ^ that can get som peoples weewy wweeey maad :(......tehheh jaja it doesnt even matter, all the documentation needed and some is readily available in those threadsb:)

Bacon
10-04-2011, 09:19 PM
To be honest vatty,these debates are mostly about which series you like more when you get to the core characters. Now there's some discretion you must have when comparing luffy to tatski,but it doesn't change the fact that it's almost impossible to gauge the powers of the most powerful characters in one series to another,without blatant bias.

Uchiha Sora
10-04-2011, 09:19 PM
naw really jaja it doesnt even matter, all the documentation needed and some is readily available in those threads

...why ru saying "jaja" if ur not speaking spanish...?

colorles
10-04-2011, 09:23 PM
To be honest vatty,these debates are mostly about which series you like more when you get to the core characters. Now there's some discretion you must have when comparing luffy to tatski,but it doesn't change the fact that it's almost impossible to gauge the powers of the most powerful characters in one series to another,without blatant bias.

yeah

although it does help to actually observe how the characters are portrayed in the canon sources, either way VS debating is obsolete so...

also why do i say 'jaja'? thats the sound of laughing 'jaja'`;)

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-04-2011, 09:40 PM

Enel really took out an island. I have scans if you want.

Not to mention he isn't a core character.

Devils Lawyer
10-04-2011, 09:55 PM
As far as fighting capabilities and overall power goes One piece takes this. But the ability of flight gives bleach an added advantage that OP cannot make up. You know the old just stay in the sky and spamm attacks plan. I am pretty sure they have no counter for it. The few characters capable of flight not gonna cut it way to slow in the air.

cnorwood
10-04-2011, 10:27 PM
kizaru enel sanji pell mihawk zoro whitebeard, akainu marco all can hit bleach characters

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-04-2011, 10:30 PM
Yet I'm still wondering why we don't let Enel solo this. Hell, he doesn't even need Arc Maxim.

He's ACTUAL LIGHTNING HIMSELF, so he'll just blitz everyone in half a second.

Devils Lawyer
10-04-2011, 11:47 PM
Still you know the whole flying thing. A mass of cero aimed at op from the sky. Naw I don't see anyone dodging. Then there is the whole Aizen and his illusions bit. Love to see how that would playout. Then that kid and his haxx game ability Out of all three hst op is all around the strongest and fastest physically. But when it comes to an ability battle Naruto and bleach are superior in haxx.

Flying Fortress Skyfire
10-04-2011, 11:57 PM
El Thor > 99% of Bleach. Also this thread is a year old, what idiot revived it?

cnorwood
10-05-2011, 01:37 AM
Still you know the whole flying thing. A mass of cero aimed at op from the sky. Naw I don't see anyone dodging. Then there is the whole Aizen and his illusions bit. Love to see how that would playout. Then that kid and his haxx game ability Out of all three hst op is all around the strongest and fastest physically. But when it comes to an ability battle Naruto and bleach are superior in haxx.
hmm do you read one piece? enel can zip around and aizens illusions wont fool haki. and thats ignoring that most ceros wont do anything to high mid tier+

Devils Lawyer
10-05-2011, 07:28 AM
hmm do you read one piece? enel can zip around and aizens illusions wont fool haki. and thats ignoring that most ceros wont do anything to high mid tier+

LoL what even with color of observation they are not breaking Aizen illusions. One no one in OP has any clue about the technique. Meaning they wouldn't even know its an illusion. They imagine everyone is slaughtered but in turn they themselves get slaughtered. Also cero not being able to do anything against high tier I see you have been smoking some serious hype. No one in OP has that level of durability to tank a mass of cero from the espada. Let alone attacks from bleach high tiers like Ichigo. Logia capabilities null and void for the simple reason they are capable of attacking the spirit.

Uchiha Sora
10-05-2011, 06:30 PM
also why do i say 'jaja'? thats the sound of laughing 'jaja'`;)

in spanish it is.... but ur typing english.

or else the "why" would be "wjy" and laughing>Laugjing >.>

colorles
10-05-2011, 06:49 PM
in spanish it is.... but ur typing english.

or else the "why" would be "wjy" and laughing>Laugjing >.>

in 'litteral language to language cross semantics' perhaps...

Uchiha Sora
10-05-2011, 06:51 PM
in 'litteral language to language cross semantics' perhaps...

i have no idea what you mean but i'll just take ur word for it `:P

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
10-05-2011, 06:56 PM
luffy, whitebeard, blackbeard, eneru, fleet admirals, marco, mihawk, rayliegh?, zoro
and doflamingo...what is his abilties exactly? looks like he can control others like a puppet, and cut off limbs without any notice or warning

Bacon
10-05-2011, 06:59 PM
Enel really took out an island. I have scans if you want.

Not to mention he isn't a core character.
How exactly does that pertain to bleach durability?

321zigzag3
10-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Vatanui Matanui is saying that no one in Bleach has small island durability.

Maybe except for Monster Aizen but we don't know

Bacon
10-05-2011, 07:07 PM
Vatanui Matanui is saying that no one in Bleach has small island durability.

Maybe except for Monster Aizen but we don't know
No no I get the point, still doesn't justify anything said thus far. Comparing two fictional verses is like comparing apples to oranges:
Obviously oranges stomp apples.

321zigzag3
10-05-2011, 07:15 PM
No no I get the point, still doesn't justify anything said thus far. Comparing two fictional verses is like comparing apples to oranges:
Obviously oranges stomp apples.

That goes for any all comparisons. But people who like to debate these things.

I mean there are many of them go look at youtube.
(yes I know most of its pointless) (actually all can be to a point but I try be objective still)

Thats why people compare feats solely first.

You are being too broad in itself as well. But I get your point.

Its not like all writers are explicitly so different in writing totally alien universe of each other. Most are not.

Its a human thing.

Bacon
10-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Ehh it's just the nonsensical ramblings of doof.

//mutes last statment

kk, so who's the say any of the one peice characters can actually hit the bleach fellas?

I've also been asking this question(Different one) for quite some time, if crocodile was an intangible, wouldn't intangibles be as easy to kill? For instance, water shuts down sand

ice shuts down air

etc etc