PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 509 Discussion

Yori
09-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Discuss! It's out!

ajbk4life1
09-09-2010, 11:11 AM
who knew konan could do that. and how did madara get the rinnegan before?

naruto_jock
09-09-2010, 11:17 AM
It's scary good. I just got done with it and I'm wondering how Madara was able to do all of that. Maybe the next chapter will explain a little better? XD

Shikamaru Nara
Wow this was great!

Yori
Madara likely didn't mean he implanted the eye in Nagato. He probably meant he set up the events that led to it.

naruto_jock
09-09-2010, 11:20 AM
Madara talks with Nagato's parents, Madara does something weird with Nagato when he was in his mother, Nagato get's the Rinnegan? Either way, it's still interesting how Madara did that and talk to Yahiko about akatsuki. The next couple of chapters should be awesome. :D

gama-sennin
09-09-2010, 11:20 AM
who knew konan could do that. and how did madara get the rinnegan before?

Another mystery to add to the other unsolved ones,

Tobirama senju ==> What were his powers? How did he die?

Hashirama senju==> How did he die?

The sixth coffin ==> Who the hell was in there?

Yagura ==> How did Madara manage control him? He was the perfect host so Genjutsu shouldn't work on him....

Madara ==> Whats wrong with his right hand? Why does it keep falling all the time....too many plastic surgeries?

Madara's EMS ==> Tobi hasn't used a single EMS power or has never shown his EMS at all...why?

And many more.....

Yori
09-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Another mystery to add to the other unsolved ones,

Tobirama senju ==> What were his powers? How did he die?

Powers: He was mainly used Water Release. Praised as the greatest in that category. Also said to have a space/time Nin.

Died: Remember that chapter where he told the third as of today/tomorrow he will be Hokage? That was because he knew he was going to die when he went to fought off the enemies

Hashirama senju==> How did he die?

Said to die during the war.

The sixth coffin ==> Who the hell was in there?

Don't know yet. Could be Madara body, or Izuna.

Yagura ==> How did Madara manage control him? He was the perfect host so Genjutsu shouldn't work on him....

Talking about a man who controlled the nine very easily while fighting the 4th Hokage. Him getting a Genjutsu on Yagura would be fairly easy.

Madara ==> Whats wrong with his right hand? Why does it keep falling all the time....too many plastic surgeries?

That arm is no long Madara's original. Seen after he replaced it one time. So it getting blown off could be easy.

Madara's EMS ==> Tobi hasn't used a single EMS power or has never shown his EMS at all...why?

I suspect Madara's EMS is dormant. Meaning he still have it but can't activate it right now. This also goes well with him wanting the power of the Tailed Beast's also.

And many more.....

There.

RealNinja
09-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Interesting chapter who knew Konan was that strong. My theory is Madara did the dirty deed with Nagato mom.:D

Yori
09-09-2010, 11:38 AM
Interesting chapter who knew Konan was that strong. My theory is Madara did the dirty deed with Nagato mom.:D

In green makes no sense

Cagalli
09-09-2010, 11:41 AM
I was expecting some Konan fanservice. Oh well, at least she made an ocean of paper

Yori
09-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Madara looks like an older version of _____

gama-sennin
09-09-2010, 11:46 AM
Powers: He was mainly used Water Release. Praised as the greatest in that category. Also said to have a space/time Nin.

He could use Edo Tensei as well. He had all those powers and still the kinkaku force ninjas were able to kill him...That doesnt make sense unless the Kinkaku force was something really extraordinary....

Said to die during the war.

Someone who was capable to controlling all the tailed beasts, someone who defeated Madara and the nine tails at the same time......That is another thing/death that doesn't make sense....

Don't know yet. Could be Madara body, or Izuna.

Thats probably the greatest mystery...

Talking about a man who controlled the nine very easily while fighting the 4th Hokage. Him getting a Genjutsu on Yagura would be fairly easy.

The same man was forced to release nine tails's control by Minato....Also as stated by Bee, genjutsu does not work on a perfect host...Kushina was not a perfect host....

That arm is no long Madara's original. Seen after he replaced it one time. So it getting blown off could be easy.

Agreed. But why?

I suspect Madara's EMS is dormant. Meaning he still have it but can't activate it right now. This also goes well with him wanting the power of the Tailed Beast's also.

Agreed....There may be another explanation but this one sounds more likely to be true...

Yellow.

To add one more...

Why was Izuna sent into the battle when he was blind? Madara supposedly cared for his little brother....

zerosameri
09-09-2010, 11:50 AM
One thing. The only known record of the rinnegan in Naruto is the Juubi and Rikudo's. But I dought that he has Rikudo's or te Juubi, so maybe he made it?

Madara: Don't underestimate the eye of an Uchiha child
That was funny, because Madara is no were near a chiled

Page 7 panel 1. That was, Interesting Now I know we all knew this but it was fan-base-thought. Now it's confirmed.

Madara's face!

VillarbaDye
09-09-2010, 11:51 AM
I loved this chapter but I am scared. It has shown a flashback with Konan and that does not always lead to happy outcomes. :( I can't wait to see what Konan does with that sea or paper.

PaperAngel
09-09-2010, 11:53 AM
I was expecting some Konan fanservice. Oh well, at least she made an ocean of paper

huh....

One thing. The only known record of the rinnegan in Naruto is the Juubi and Rikudo's. But I dought that he has Rikudo's or te Juubi, so maybe he made it?

Page 7 panel 1. That was, Interesting Now I know we all knew this but it was fan-base-thought. Now it's confirmed.

Madara's face!

He meant Konan, obviously.

gama-sennin
09-09-2010, 11:54 AM

That was more like "Dont underestimate power of an Uchiha, child..." He referred Konan as a child....

Edit: Paperangel said that already.....:)

Yori
09-09-2010, 12:01 PM
@Gama.

1. The probably were, or it could be the number's were to great for him to survive. Yes he had Space/Time nin. but probably not as complex as Madara and Minato. Meaning he couldn't take out many with it.

2. I'm really iffy about him taking on Madara and Nine all by himself. Like you said if that's true then someone killing him during war couldn't be possible. So if he did die during war, then it's possible he wasn't alone when he fought Madara.

3. It is

4. Still if Madara could use an ounce of the hype EMS then he could still do it without no problem. Heck he could do it with the MS alone most likely. The way it's hyped other than Rikudo, Madara is/was the strongest person to wield a Kekkei Genkai of any sort in the history of Naruto.

5. Could of lost it in a fight.

6. If Tobi really is Madara then the EMS being Dormant could be highly true

zerosameri
09-09-2010, 12:06 PM
That was more like "Dont underestimate power of an Uchiha, child..." He referred Konan as a child....

Edit: Paperangel said that already.....:)oh....:lol: Konan isn't a chiled either she's 30 something `:P

gama-sennin
09-09-2010, 12:11 PM
2. I'm really iffy about him taking on Madara and Nine all by himself. Like you said if that's true then someone killing him during war couldn't be possible. So if he did die during war, then it's possible he wasn't alone when he fought Madara.

That is why it is one of the greatest mystery of narutoverse. I don't think anyone else assisted him. He had fought Madara alone before that and he was definitely powerful enough to take on Madara. Also the fact that he survived with all his powers, shows that he defeated Madara and the Kyuubi.

Maybe Madara killed somehow after the battle at the valley....

4. Still if Madara could use an ounce of the hype EMS then he could still do it without no problem. Heck he could do it with the MS alone most likely. The way it's hyped other than Rikudo, Madara is/was the strongest person to wield a Kekkei Genkai of any sort in the history of Naruto.

But we have no evidence that this Madara is capable of using anything other than normal, albeit powerful, sharingan genjutsu....The beast should have helped Yagura to dispel it...

I think Madara killed Yagura after extracting the three tails and the Yagura from kisame's flashback was merely a puppet.....

Kakuzu
09-09-2010, 12:27 PM
Great chpater, but I'm not fond of flashbacks... That explosive technique was quite impressive. Blatantly, her techniques have become far more advanced.

I was just wondering, if Madara doesn't die here, can he regenerate limbs? I can't really see Madara going through the manga with no arm...

I am thinking that...

Zetsu and/or Sasuke appear to assist him and/or Madara uses a secret, un-revealed technique on Konan

gama-sennin
09-09-2010, 12:31 PM
oh....:lol: Konan isn't a chiled either she's 30 something `:P

I'll put her in late thirties....

But if you are a more than 100 year old zombie then Konan will definitely look like child to you.....lol

@Kakuzu

If Kishi maintains the tradition, then Konan will die in next chapter, as she has already played her part by showing us that flashback....

VillarbaDye
09-09-2010, 12:31 PM
I don't know if i'm too happy with Madara saying he gave Nagato the Rinnegan, though it might explain why it had such a toll on Nagato.

zerosameri
09-09-2010, 12:37 PM

But if you are a more than 100 year old zombie then Konan will definitely look like child to you.....lol

@Kakuzu

If Kishi maintains the tradition, then Konan will die in next chapter, as she has already played her part by showing us that flashback....
Sasuke must be a baby in his eye's then :lol:

The Last Kage
09-09-2010, 12:47 PM
I'm really happy with this chapter :D. I had a slight suspicion that Kishi might just make it so that Konan gets beaten really easily, due to his inability to make strong female characters.

As for the mystery of Madara, I have a theory about that. I think that the Uchias/Sharingan may be then "tenth" part of the juubi, and Madara and any Uchia with EMS is like personification of this. It partially explains Sasuke's overwhelming dark chakra and hatred (as it's like inheritance from the juubi).
It also explains why the sharingan can control the kyubi (because they are both part of the juubi, therefore interconnected). After all, when Madara explained his Moon Eye plan he said he wanted "to be complete" .

I also reckon that Madara can use a soul transfer technique similar to that of orochimaru, and that might be able to work on any member of the uchia clan. It explains his immortatily as well as his interest with Sasuke, and means that Madara could be in Obito's body (which was crushed) - which explains why his body falls apart when hit. It also explains why Kakashi's kamui and his space time jutsu are highly similar - they come from the same person.

As for Madara giving the Rinnegan to Nagato, if Madara is part of the juubi, perhaps he has some control over the Juubi's powers and can transfer them to someone else.

gama-sennin
09-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Sasuke must be a baby in his eye's then :lol:

A very, very naughty baby that likes to be emo all the time.....

I'm really happy with this chapter :D. I had a slight suspicion that Kishi might just make it so that Konan gets beaten really easily, due to his inability to make strong female characters.

As for the mystery of Madara, I have a theory about that. I think that the Uchias/Sharingan may be then "tenth" part of the juubi, and Madara and any Uchia with EMS is like personification of this. After all, when Madara explained his Moon Eye plan he said he wanted "to be complete" . I also reckon that Madara can use a soul transfer technique similar to that of orochimaru, and that might be able to work on any member of the uchia clan. It explains his immortatily as well as his interest with Sasuke, and means that Madara could be in Obito's body (which was crushed) - which explains why his body falls apart when hit.

As for Madara giving the Rinnegan to Nagato, if Madara is part of the juubi, perhaps he has some control over the Juubi's powers and can transfer them to someone else.

Its a possibility. Because Uchihas are known for their dark chakra and juubi must have had one hell of a dark chakra....

But now that Sasuke has EMS, what does that make him?

The Last Kage
09-09-2010, 12:58 PM
I don't know.

However, the more I think about it the more this makes sense. If Madara can give Nagato the Rinnegan, than it wouldn't be such a stretch to think that Itachi could give Naruto some of the Sage of the six paths power, which was shown in Naruto's fight with the kyubi.

Also, do you remember the juubi's eye? To me, it looked like four sharingans merged into one.

When Itachi fought Sasuke, the weird four eyed face appeared with spaces for four sharingans.......

Parak111
09-09-2010, 12:58 PM
Great chapter. The flashback was lovely, but I'm hoping that this isn't the end of Konan.`:| And honestly, when I saw Madara all beat up with his mask half-broken I realized that the big bad cocky Madara finally met his match.:twisted:

And what's the deal with Madara always losing "his arms"? He lost it once when he battled Danzo's ninja, reattached it and now he lost it again. Will this Madara arm cycle end?!:lol: Or will he reattach it again? Oh, the suspense!:shock:

gama-sennin
09-09-2010, 01:04 PM
I don't know if i'm too happy with Madara saying he gave Nagato the Rinnegan, though it might explain why it had such a toll on Nagato.

This is also a good point.

If Madara gave the rinnegan to Nagato he must have implanted it in his eyes...That will explain why Nagato was not as powerful as the Sage...His body wasn't a powerful enough container for the rinnegan, unlike Sage who most likely had it from the beginning....

Lady Tsunade
09-09-2010, 01:05 PM
Awesome! Konan really does Kick ass!

Cagalli
09-09-2010, 01:06 PM

@Kakuzu

The tradition is to take their cloak off and then die. Konan has yet to do that.

sasukefan
09-09-2010, 02:37 PM
I don't know.

However, the more I think about it the more this makes sense. If Madara can give Nagato the Rinnegan, than it wouldn't be such a stretch to think that Itachi could give Naruto some of the Sage of the six paths power, which was shown in Naruto's fight with the kyubi.

Also, do you remember the juubi's eye? To me, it looked like four sharingans merged into one.

When Itachi fought Sasuke, the weird four eyed face appeared with spaces for four sharingans.......

That makes a lot of sense, and did you ever noticed that the sharingan tomoes are connected by one line, similar to one of the lines from the rinnegan.

Also during the chunnin exams Neji said the Uchiha was a "Branch" of the hyuga. But what if those two are two branches of the rinnegan. That would explain why all three can see chakra, but in different ways. the rinnegan might have the characteristics of both the sharingan and the rinnegan. so what if madara combined byakugan eyes with sharingan eyes, therefore recreating the rinnegan, and implanting them in nagato.

gama-sennin
09-09-2010, 02:42 PM
I don't know.

That was for explaining the EMS thingy. The Juubi's eye looks like a combination of rinnegan and sharingan, with three tomoe per ring of rinnegan.

The tradition is to take their cloak off and then die. Konan has yet to do that.

I wonder if that will really happen......`<3

zerosameri
09-09-2010, 02:54 PM
A very, very naughty baby that likes to be emo all the time.....
Yes, I guess Naruto is the good child. :lol:

blessdisbling
09-09-2010, 03:09 PM
I dont know about you But i have a Thoery and would like people to hear this out.

I think when someone gets the ems they also get the rennigan in some way. why?

1.when the juubi is shown there is a sharigan in its eye.

2. When Itachi tells sasuke about madara and when madara got the ems there is a monster shown. The monster has 2 pairs of eyes and a rennigan on top its head.(check it out for yourself)

3. Madara himself says plain and clear i gave Nagato his rennigan.

4. Madara says he will use sasuke to summon the Big Rock Statue.( how can he do this??? Serously think about it that is the same monster nagato used to fight Hanzo and it is said to control death) In short in some way sasuke should be about to get some rennigan powers.

5. Madara says u have to have all 3 eyes to read the tablet the sage left(maybe he didnt get nagato to read it but himself) This is speculation and i have nothing to back this.

Lastly The sage said he gave the older his eyes and the younger the body (think about this one)

Check Naruto 385/juubi pic these is all supported and i trully believe thats the mystery behind the eyes. Hope you enjoyed :)

gama-sennin
09-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Yes, I guess Naruto is the good child. :lol:

Naruto, is the hyperventilating pillar of hope and sun shines through his every orifice.....`:shock:

mikeiskewl922
09-09-2010, 03:18 PM
GOOD CGAPTER! KONAN, KONAN!! Now we know she pwns. WOOT!
What if Konan traps Madara in the sea, then he just teleports away, but she doesn't realize it.. That way they both don't die...

Technically, she did take it off because she explained it and said that it isn't his, etc. but at the end, only half of her was there, and the cloud part of the coat wasen't.

tkscopic
09-09-2010, 03:20 PM
Well what Konan did was awesome to sacrifice herself to kill Madara, except it failed.
But i don't know if Madara is lieing about giving the rinnegan to Nagato.
Also I assume he wants it back to implant it in someone else or use it for his moon eye plan.

zerosameri
09-09-2010, 03:26 PM
Naruto, is the hyperventilating pillar of hope and sun shines through his every orifice.....`:shock:Sadly :lol:

Jakropha
09-09-2010, 03:33 PM
An epic tale of a girl, and a maniacal fiend who want some lollypop patterned eye.

An epic tale of adventure, of Ninjas, and honor.

It is chapter 509, and if you tune in next week you'll find out what happens to the maniacal fiend!

Jakropha
09-09-2010, 03:34 PM
Dude, 43 guests stalking this thread, so creepy.

PaperAngel
09-09-2010, 03:40 PM
One of the best chapters I have ever read in my life. No joke

Konan is fighting in it, so it must be great :p

gama-sennin
09-09-2010, 03:48 PM
But the most important question is where did Madara get the rinnegan?

He must have implemented it in Nagato and rigged some sort of trigger so that it will surface at the right time. May be even that right time was planned by Madara in advance. The ninjas that killed Nagato's parents might have been put under genjutsu by Madara, otherwise its not that difficult to differentiate between a civilian and a ninja, at least not for trained soldiers.

Madara is on his way to become the next Dumbledore, albeit an evil one....The one who plans everything years before the things actually happen.....

Kuromaki
09-09-2010, 04:31 PM
Nice twist provided by Madara, and we finally got to see Konan fight again so that automatically makes it good for me.

lolohwd
09-09-2010, 04:34 PM
wait didnt aizen do this to.
just proclaim he set up everything in the series.

well i could believe the whole i made teh akatsuki
but i think what he meant was. he created the war that caused the world so much pain that the rinnengan had to appear to end the suffering as it is said to do

Jakropha
09-09-2010, 04:50 PM
Madara might not even be japanese, he could be a voodoo witchdoctor, and hes running his black magic on Nagato :D

Rasen_Chidori
09-09-2010, 05:12 PM
'm just annoyed that Kishi is still teasing us with only parts of Madara's face, I WANNA SEE IT, TAKE OFF THE DAMN HALF MASK >.<

I hope I age like that, I wanna look as young as Madara when I'm 100 years old...:lol:

alex1231
09-09-2010, 05:17 PM
did it come out already

Rasen_Chidori
09-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Oh, and how long until Madara grows his arm back again like last time? xDD

Hidden Ninja45
09-09-2010, 05:43 PM
It was awesome to see Konan fight. And true origins of the Akatsuki are revealed.

One thing i'm wondering about is what Madara said, about how he gave Nagato the Rinnegan. I'm puzzled over this.

Semog
09-09-2010, 05:46 PM
I loved this chapter, can't wait for 510 x)
About madara being responsible for nagato's rinnegan he could be bluffing so that he had some chance to get it, or there is something rly creepy that kishi will reveal in the next chapter

FlyingThunderGod
09-09-2010, 06:39 PM
Waitimg for Ultimate Ninja storm 3. The new Kisame and Konan with the paper spam. Can wait but for now that was the best counter against Madara

Ur Mom
09-09-2010, 06:45 PM
'm just annoyed that Kishi is still teasing us with only parts of Madara's face, I WANNA SEE IT, TAKE OFF THE DAMN HALF MASK >.<

I hope I age like that, I wanna look as young as Madara when I'm 100 years old...:lol:
Actually he's more like 300

SimpleGenin
09-09-2010, 06:46 PM
konan's final jutsu rocks.. the range is HUGE

PaperAngel
09-09-2010, 06:48 PM
konan's final jutsu rocks.. the range is HUGE

What gave you the impression that was her final jutsu?

I see her covering up the entire planet

lolohwd
09-09-2010, 06:56 PM
What gave you the impression that was her final jutsu?

I see her covering up the entire planet

the way i see it almost everyone in the akatsuki has a village busting by hype or by results move that can take out a village

so i think konan oculd cover up a village and probably a chibaku tensei

Jakropha
09-09-2010, 08:07 PM
35 guests are stalking the thread :I

Im getting nervous :|

SimpleGenin
09-09-2010, 08:09 PM
the way i see it almost everyone in the akatsuki has a village busting by hype or by results move that can take out a village

so i think konan oculd cover up a village and probably a chibaku tensei
hidan could barely bust a house let alone a village. haha i understand though.

RealNinja
09-09-2010, 08:25 PM
What I find interesting is that Madara is severely messed up and still not serious.

RockyL
09-09-2010, 08:52 PM
It seems Konan ain't goin down without a fight. Girls got some skills.

Kelso M.D.
09-10-2010, 01:30 AM
Madara is genetic Nagato's born his job :D

Lord Jiraiya
09-10-2010, 04:09 AM
Part of my Prediction was right! the part where Konan surrounded Madara with paper bombs.

Rasen_Chidori
09-10-2010, 05:52 AM
Does Madara ever panic? Like seriously, he just had an arm blown off and he's just like, "Meh, what eva" xDDDD

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 07:30 AM
Probably because he'll get it back one way or another.

3littlepigs
09-10-2010, 06:33 PM
I liked this chapter....I'm glad that Kishi's using Konan again and that we get to see her fight seriously and with all her power. Sad to say but most of Kishi's female characters aren't that awesome or well done so I'm happy.

It's sad to see how Yahiko's symbol is being used and it must be hard for Konan to hear that even Yahiko was at some point manipulated by Madara. That attack she did was awesome and I can't wait to see what else awaits Madara since I assume she's probably been working on that attack since she left Akatsuki.

Even though I doubt it I'm hoping Madara won't be able to take Rinnengan and that Konan doesn't die :(

Does Madara ever panic? Like seriously, he just had an arm blown off and he's just like, "Meh, what eva" xDDDD
lol :p True, but I'm sure he can get it back somehow otherwise he wouldn't be so calm.

lolohwd
09-10-2010, 06:43 PM
he has lots of arms in the other direction he could possibly have shadow clones ready. who knows maybe all the tobis weve seen have just been shadow clones and the only way to defeat madara is for kakashi to kamui naruto sakura and sasuke into a dimmension to find him

♥♥♥♥♥♥
09-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Gotta love Konan's Girl Power! xDD

9 Tail Sage
09-11-2010, 01:55 PM
I thought this chapter was very unique. One thing that got me confused is that when Naruto confronted Nagato and Konan, Nagato clearly said "Naruto is too strong for you, and besides, I want to hear his answer." This kinda made me think Konan was weak, but man this chapter proved me wrong. It's cool that Konan infused her paper chakras into the sea, but why couldn't Madara see that with his eyes? Isn't that like the most basic thing the Sharingan can do?? Oh well. Should be interesting to see the end of this battle and to find out how Nagato is protected by this technique.