PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Naruto (Part 2) + Lee (Part 2 Gates Open) + Sasuke (Part 2) Vs Goku (Part 2 DBZ)

Kakashi71
09-08-2010, 09:57 PM
~Restrictions~
Goku can only go into super saiyen 2 and below
Naruto can only go 4 tails and below

~Location~
Village hidden in the leaves

~Extra~
Lee has all gates we have seen him open, opened.
Even though Naruto can only go 4 tails and below he can still enter sage mode.

Narutorious
09-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Ssj Goku can easily destroy these 3 with a single attack, he wouldn't use Ssj2.

Nyruss
09-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Goku can solo the Narutoverse in base.

NBT
09-08-2010, 10:05 PM
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm111/rollo_tomassi7/ibtl.gif
A strand or Goku's hair rapes.

cnorwood
09-08-2010, 10:15 PM
is this a joke thread, or a spit thread, kid goku 22nd budokai casually solos the narutoverse. and i mean very casually

Jonesy
09-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Goku would destroy them. :lol:

Narutorious
09-08-2010, 11:14 PM
is this a joke thread, or a spit thread, kid goku 22nd budokai casually solos the narutoverse. and i mean very casually

As strong as DBZ characters are, that statement you just said is not true at all.

cnorwood
09-08-2010, 11:26 PM
As strong as DBZ characters are, that statement you just said is not true at all.
yes it is, in the 21st budokai krillin and roshi did about a minutes worth of matereal in around half a second. just because you didnt read dragonball and watched dragonball z doesnt mean you know about dragonball

cnorwood
09-08-2010, 11:36 PM
lets just put it like this, the fact that we can even see the fights in the anime shows that the manga characters are much much much much much faster. anime = another artists interpretation of the manga, and in the manga normal humas cant even see 99.9% of the fight

Akatsuki X
09-08-2010, 11:49 PM
Rasengan+gates+ammy, Sasono'o and Kirin= dead Goku.

He would also get easily blitzed by gates, kyuubi forms, and CS2.

`:P

cnorwood
09-09-2010, 12:09 AM
Rasengan+gates+ammy, Sasono'o and Kirin= dead Goku.

He would also get easily blitzed by gates, kyuubi forms, and CS2.

`:P
kid goku is much faster , kid goku is a casual bullet catcher and dodger and i mean very casual, and goku blitzes naruto, sasuke, gated characters, and cs2 characters before they perform their first handseal. and a kyubi gets a kamehameha.
i mean really, how many people read the dragonball manga before they post, or is it "i watched the anime which is just as good" when the manga characters are way faster

Akatsuki X
09-09-2010, 12:16 AM
I'm joking dude,
I know Goku roflstomps them without even trying.

cnorwood
09-09-2010, 12:21 AM
I'm joking dude,
I know Goku roflstomps them without even trying.
o ok, i didnt know lol. some people think that the kyubi is so strong that he could take on a ssj goku

Akatsuki X
09-09-2010, 12:24 AM
It's doubtful that the Kyuubi could take anyone in the DBZ verse.

Except the lowest of the low tiers.

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-09-2010, 12:45 AM
guys read the restrictions (loooool )

naruto only with four tails (like if he would do any thing if he was nine tailed )

guko can only go ssj 2 loooool ( he can take this with out even ssj1 )

lock this plz

and i don't want to see guko vs any more .

Narutorious
09-09-2010, 08:17 AM
yes it is, in the 21st budokai krillin and roshi did about a minutes worth of matereal in around half a second. just because you didnt read dragonball and watched dragonball z doesnt mean you know about dragonball

I been watching/reading Dragonball since 1989 & still watch it to this day, so know your info before you make assumptions. Also, Krillin & Roshi were supposed to be fast to the normal humans eyes only, they do this in every saga, such as 22nd Budokai Goku was fast to everyone except for Tien, such as Goku after 100x gravity was fast to everyone except Vegeta. Know your stuff, 22nd BudoKai Goku does not have the power to beat current Naruto universe by himself, it's ridiculous to say so, they were still around that point where they were stronger than most humans.

cnorwood
09-09-2010, 12:30 PM
I been watching/reading Dragonball since 1989 & still watch it to this day, so know your info before you make assumptions. Also, Krillin & Roshi were supposed to be fast to the normal humans eyes only, they do this in every saga, such as 22nd Budokai Goku was fast to everyone except for Tien, such as Goku after 100x gravity was fast to everyone except Vegeta. Know your stuff, 22nd BudoKai Goku does not have the power to beat current Naruto universe by himself, it's ridiculous to say so, they were still around that point where they were stronger than most humans.
what does current naruto have to beat goku, especially since we dont know what he can do, 99%+ of naruto characters are kunai blockers, while goku is a casual bullet dodger. and please dont tell me that a kunai is faster than a bullet

Ultimate combatant
09-09-2010, 01:26 PM
In the fight against Tien, Tien used his solar flare, Goku quickly took sunglasses from Master Roshi, and put them on before light could reach him. Naruto don`t have such feats, hype or story. Even if Nine tails was a planet buster (which I doubt, because he probably would`ve done it if he was given the chance), he`d still have no chance.

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 01:27 PM
So Goku is faster than light now...

cnorwood
09-09-2010, 01:42 PM
faster than tiens solar flare, he probably had the glasses on before the light even started. so the time between him saying the e in flare to the time where the light started. but still wayyyyyyyy faster than anything in naruto. plus at best kyubi is a multi mountain buster with his strongest attacks. in no way is he a planetary threat when he could be held back by fodder with kunai

Shikamaru Nara
09-10-2010, 12:11 PM
Goku ultra farts on Naruto, Lee, and Sasuke. GG.

Invisible Fog
09-10-2010, 01:00 PM
Goku ROFLSTOMPS.

Congratulations, you just wasted x amount of time of your life.

WindScar22
09-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Goku trips. All of them instantaneously die due to the sheer awesomeness and grace of his fall. GG.

Narutorious
09-10-2010, 07:02 PM
what does current naruto have to beat goku, especially since we dont know what he can do, 99%+ of naruto characters are kunai blockers, while goku is a casual bullet dodger. and please dont tell me that a kunai is faster than a bullet

This is like your theory, there are two different scales from two different mangas. In Dragonball, there are mostly normal people & then a handful of people with super natural ability, a bullet is too fast to dodge for the natural, but not the people with enhanced ability. In Naruto, we hardly seen any normal people, everyone we seen mostly is a ninja with enhanced ability, a kunai in Naruto would naturally be faster than a kunai in real life, but it's dodgeable for any basic skill ninja since they aren't normal. Of course in real life, a kunai would be no match for a bullet in speed, but this isn't real life, it's two different mangas. Though I'm not saying that a bullet is faster than a kunai, but it's silly to say that 22nd Budokai Goku can beat the Naruto Universe by himself based on Goku being a bullet dodger, logic speaking, any elite in Naruto should be a bullet dodger.

NBT
09-10-2010, 07:10 PM
Why is this crap not locked yet?

cnorwood
09-10-2010, 07:11 PM
I'm going to use your theory, there are two different scales from two different mangas. In Dragonball, there are mostly normal people & then a handful of people with super natural ability, a bullet is too fast to dodge for the natural, but not the people with enhanced ability. In Naruto, we hardly seen any normal people, everyone we seen mostly is a ninja with enhanced ability, a kunai in Naruto would naturally be faster than a kunai in real life, but it's dodgeable for any basic skill ninja since they aren't normal. Of course in real life, a kunai would be no match for a bullet in speed, but this isn't real life, it's two different mangas. Though I'm not saying that a bullet is faster than a kunai, but it's silly to say that 22nd Budokai Goku can beat the Naruto Universe by himself based on Goku being a bullet dodger, logic speaking, any elite in Naruto should be a bullet dodger.
im just saying goku is alot faster than naruto, i forgot to talk about his casual zanzoken (after image technique) which is faster than anything we have ever seen in naruto, and him blitzing mach 14 tao. just go to the obd and put this fight up, it is filled up with people who read the dragonball manga and the naruto manga, and after they ask if its a joke thread they will give reasons to why naruto has no chance in hell

Noctis Arashi
09-10-2010, 07:14 PM
Goku burps and kills them all at once.

Narutorious
09-10-2010, 07:38 PM
im just saying goku is alot faster than naruto, i forgot to talk about his casual zanzoken (after image technique) which is faster than anything we have ever seen in naruto, and him blitzing mach 14 tao. just go to the obd and put this fight up, it is filled up with people who read the dragonball manga and the naruto manga, and after they ask if its a joke thread they will give reasons to why naruto has no chance in hell

You said 22nd Budokai Goku can solo the entire the Naruto Universe, that's my argument, not Goku vs Naruto. Which time are you talking about with Goku's after image technique? I don't debate anymore about Dragonball, people said they read the manga, most people don't even know the strength of each Buu form, so I stop taking them seriously when it comes to Dragonball.

cnorwood
09-10-2010, 07:44 PM
You said 22nd Budokai Goku can solo the entire the Naruto Universe, that's my argument, not Goku vs Naruto. I don't debate anymore about Dragonball, people said they read the manga, most people don't even know the strength of each Buu form, so I stop taking them seriously when it comes to Dragonball.
i meant the naruto verse, and i hope you dont think that kid boo is the strongest one

Narutorious
09-10-2010, 07:49 PM
i meant the naruto verse, and i hope you dont think that kid boo is the strongest one

He's not even close of being the strongest, he's like the 3rd weakest Buu.

cnorwood
09-10-2010, 07:50 PM
He's not even close of being the strongest, he's like the 3rd weakest Buu.
thank you, i hate when ppl say kid boo can beat superboo, but thats only on fail forums like movie codec

The 1st Hokage
09-10-2010, 08:03 PM
lol, spite thread.

Goku sticks his pinky up, blitzed all three of the members of Team Fail, and pokes holes in their brains before they even know Goku has moved.

Narutorious
09-10-2010, 08:06 PM
thank you, i hate when ppl say kid boo can beat superboo, but thats only on fail forums like movie codec

Yea, I'm gonna stop right there though this gets off topic.

321zigzag3
09-12-2010, 04:44 AM
- This Thread -

http://i41.tinypic.com/o5b5fa.gifhttp://i41.tinypic.com/o5b5fa.gif