PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Illusion vs Illusion

Dagoron
09-08-2010, 02:16 PM
I think it's time for, and I apologize if this has already been posted, a showdown between the greatest two illusion masters! Drum roll please -crickets- `o.o" Damn you all. Anywho, in the right hand corner, originating in Konoha, a well known individual who killed his entire family and made his younger brothers life a living hell with only the best intentions in his mind, ITACHI THE UNDEFEATABLE!

In the opposite corner, the man who betrayed Sereitei, the aboslutly most homo character in existance, AIZEN THE BUTTERFLY!

In a battle to the death, at full power (yes you fan girls/boys Itachi is going all out), with access to every illusion technique (being all of one for both of them), who would win in a fight?! By the way, in Itachi's case, he has no limit on his chakra and he does not suffer from a terminal illness. Just trying to even the battle field with Mr. Butterfly.

Let the battle begin!

Nyruss
09-08-2010, 02:27 PM
There is no scenario in which Aizen could fail to kill Itachi with absolute ease.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-08-2010, 02:29 PM
azien gets impaled hes not really their itachi gets blitzed in .00000000000000000000000937 seconds

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-08-2010, 02:54 PM
itatchi Illusion rapes

Nyruss
09-08-2010, 02:55 PM
Is that before or after Aizen chops his head off before he can process the thought of how terrible a character Sasuke is?

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-08-2010, 02:58 PM
before:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nyruss
09-08-2010, 02:59 PM
And he's going to do that despite that fact that Aizen is faster than anyone in the Narutoverse is he?

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-08-2010, 03:04 PM
faster than the Illusion ? prove

Nyruss
09-08-2010, 03:06 PM
Genjutsu is dependant on how fast Itachi can activate it. Itachi would be dead long before he got around to using any genjutsu.

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-08-2010, 03:10 PM
not prove

Nyruss
09-08-2010, 03:12 PM
If you have proof that Itachi is fast enough to use genjutsu on Aizen, I welcome it.

Since you don't, Itachi dies.

The real question is, are you claiming Itachi would win because you actually believe he can win or are you doing it for the sake of disagreeing with me.

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-08-2010, 03:14 PM
I think it's time for, and I apologize if this has already been posted, a showdown between the greatest two illusion masters! Drum roll please -crickets- `o.o" Damn you all. Anywho, in the right hand corner, originating in Konoha, a well known individual who killed his entire family and made his younger brothers life a living hell with only the best intentions in his mind, ITACHI THE UNDEFEATABLE!

In the opposite corner, the man who betrayed Sereitei, the aboslutly most homo character in existance, AIZEN THE BUTTERFLY!

In a battle to the death, at full power (yes you fan girls/boys Itachi is going all out), with access to every illusion technique (being all of one for both of them), who would win in a fight?! By the way, in Itachi's case, he has no limit on his chakra and he does not suffer from a terminal illness. Just trying to even the battle field with Mr. Butterfly.

Let the battle begin!

do u mean battle to death by only Illusions ?

junchurikioftheleaf
09-08-2010, 03:15 PM
you cannot be killed purely by illusions

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-08-2010, 03:17 PM
that is why i was asking .

and itatchi tsukiyomi can kill am i right ?

Nyruss
09-08-2010, 03:19 PM
No. Tsukuyomi can't kill because it's just an illusion. Illusions are fake, as in not real. They can't harm their target.

Noctis Arashi
09-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Battle of illusion: AIZEN Stomp.

Any other battle: AIZEN RAPE.

Aizens illusions>>>>Sharringan illusions.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-08-2010, 03:21 PM
that is why i was asking .

and itatchi tsukiyomi can kill am i right ?
it can cause mental instability and such but its not lethal

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-08-2010, 03:23 PM
it can cause mental instability and such but its not lethal

if that so , aizen illusion cant do that .

Nyruss
09-08-2010, 03:24 PM
Any illusion can do that. It's the entire point.

Noctis Arashi
09-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Aizen's illusions are on a greater plane. Aizen stomps, via mind rape or tea bagging itachi into an underground magma chamber.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-08-2010, 03:27 PM
yea pretty much their made to freak your opponent so azien wins because itachi tysukyomi spams till he runs out of chakra and litterally bleeds his eye out and drops dead without aizen flinching because hes been tsukuyomi-ing an illusion

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-08-2010, 03:29 PM
aizen has no knowledge about itatchi sharengan , he will see directly on itatchis eyes .

if aizen attack directly with out seeing itatchis eyes then he roflstomps itatchi .

Nyruss
09-08-2010, 03:30 PM
Aizen doesn't need knowledge of the Sharingan to kill Itachi.

Noctis Arashi
09-08-2010, 03:31 PM
Tetsukyomi or whatever it is or how you spell it can be broken. By Sasgay and killer bee. Aizen, being able to mind rape all of narutoverse should be able to eye rape itachi via mental durability.

So no, knowledge means nothing. Aizen teabags itachi at like, mach 20 or whatever aizen is calculated to be in moth/butterfly form. >.>

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-08-2010, 03:35 PM
yea pretty much their made to freak your opponent so azien wins because itachi tysukyomi spams till he runs out of chakra and litterally bleeds his eye out and drops dead without aizen flinching because hes been tsukuyomi-ing an illusion

itatch he has no limit on his chakra

read the ristrictions

junchurikioftheleaf
09-08-2010, 03:38 PM
itatch he has no limit on his chakra

read the ristrictions
dosent prevent him from goin comepletely blind and bleeding his eye out terminal illness is completely unrelated

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-08-2010, 03:38 PM
Tetsukyomi or whatever it is or how you spell it can be broken. By Sasgay and killer bee. Aizen, being able to mind rape all of narutoverse should be able to eye rape itachi via mental durability.

So no, knowledge means nothing. Aizen teabags itachi at like, mach 20 or whatever aizen is calculated to be in moth/butterfly form. >.>

itatchi Tsukyomi never been broked . it was the pure sasuke Tsukyomi that bee has broked

danzo stated to sasuke (ur Tsukyomi is no wher near itatchi level )

Noctis Arashi
09-08-2010, 04:00 PM
It CAN be broken is my point. So it doesn't matter, if itachi's hasn't. Aizen can, and will instantly.

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-08-2010, 04:05 PM
maybe

junchurikioftheleaf
09-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Azien would not want to fight Itachi in less he is attacked first. Seeing as Itachi dosen't give a hoot then Itachi can see trough Aizen due to the same function of the way the Illusion's are used. Based off of vision Itachi has MS Shargian already on and looking at Azien, one starte and Azien has no time to use Shika and is already trapped with not way to release other than being touched.

Itachi Rapes.
your logic is fail personality plays no part and they were stated to be going full out itachi is killed in less then a second

Noctis Arashi
09-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Natural state is bloodlust. Aizen rapes anyway, because itachi is massively slower than butterfre- I mean Aizen.

Miles Edgeworth
09-08-2010, 05:09 PM
It's a bit hard for Itachi to catch Aizen in genjutsu if, say, Aizen's so fast that Itachi can't make eye contact at all.

Suppose that Itachi does catch him in genjutsu, and that somehow it does have an effect. Itachi still can't do anything to Aizen, but either way it's not gonna happen because of Aizen's superior illusions and speed.

Dagoron
09-09-2010, 01:47 PM
do u mean battle to death by only Illusions ?

I apologize that I didn't clarify this in the original post. It's anything in their power, not just illusion. Though i do want you guys to take the illusion thing in to account...

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 01:58 PM
There is no scenario in which Itachi could ever beat Aizen.

junchurikioftheleaf
09-09-2010, 02:00 PM
There is no scenario in which Itachi could ever beat Aizen.
aizen is chained to a wall of sekki sekki with several zamps already stabbed thru him itachi has anything at his disposal :lol:

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 02:04 PM
Aizen still wins.

Dagoron
09-09-2010, 02:05 PM
If you have proof that Itachi is fast enough to use genjutsu on Aizen, I welcome it.

Since you don't, Itachi dies.

The real question is, are you claiming Itachi would win because you actually believe he can win or are you doing it for the sake of disagreeing with me.

Sorry about your theory, but FTR Itachi's Tsukyomi (the most powerful Illusion in the Naruto Universe) can be activated w/out hand seals and simply by looking at them. The second an opponent enters a battle with Itachi, they are influenced by Tsukyomi. And don't give out any bulls**t that Aizen can "sense" that he's being hypnotised. According to multiple sources who were extremely knowledgable about sharingan (Danzo, Kakashi, and Madara) Itachi can alter your sense of time and reality with a single gaze. While Kyoka Suigetsu is indeed a massively powerful illusion, Itachi would need to be looking at the sword on its release and Aizen also has to say the name of the sword, unlike Itachi who simply needs to look at you. Kyoka Suigetsu is not constantly in effect.

Another thing, even if Aizen deciphered that he was being tricked, it would still be near impossible to break it due to Itachi's power level (the only way to break a Genjutsu is to build up enough chakra to either match or exceed the opponent and then expel it all at once). Keep in mind that Itachi also has access to Amaterasu, the undying flame, and Susanoo. Don't even get me started on Susanoo...oops too late. Itachi's personal Susanno not only naturally protects him, but it also wields the Yata Mirror. The Yata Mirror is impervious to all attacks and can deflect any attack right back, so Aizen's new, overpowered, nuclear cero has no effect (reference to chapter 419 of Bleach). It also uses the Totsuka Sword. With even a knick of this blade, the victim is eternally trapped in an unbreakable Genjutsu.

So all in all, seeing as Aizen has no way to counteract anything of Itachi's, he gets ass raped.

Winner by a long shot:
Itachi the Undefeatable `:)

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 02:08 PM
Sorry about your theory, but FTR Itachi's Tsukyomi (the most powerful Illusion in the Naruto Universe) can be activated w/out hand seals and simply by looking at them. Tsukuyomi requires eye contact and for Itachi to be fast enough to activate it before Aizen chops him into little tiny pieces. Which he isn't.

second an opponent enters a battle with Itachi, they are influenced by Tsukyomi.

That's not remotely true.

And don't give out any bulls**t that Aizen can "sense" that he's being hypnotised. According to multiple sources who were extremely knowledgable about sharingan (Danzo, Kakashi, and Madara) Itachi can alter your sense of time and reality with a single gaze.

Itachio is anything but subtle. It will become immediately obvious that he is using an illusion.

Dagoron
09-09-2010, 02:09 PM

At full power, without limitations and without his illness, it's been said that he could be more powerful than Madara (for those of you who don't know, Madara was at one time, beside Hishirama (the 1st hokage), the strongest man in the world). Itachi's power would not just disappear, he'd be able to maintain it for pretty much as long as he wanted.

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 02:10 PM
At full power, without limitations and without his illness, it's been said that he could be more powerful than Madara Irrelevant.

Itachi's power would not just disappear, he'd be able to maintain it for pretty much as long as he wanted.

Itachi's power is not infinite. There is a limit.

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Another thing, even if Aizen deciphered that he was being tricked, it would still be near impossible to break it due to Itachi's power level

Which is MASSIVELY inferior to Aizen's.

Keep in mind that Itachi also has access to Amaterasu, the undying flame, Which won't help him.
. The Yata Mirror is impervious to all attacks and can deflect any attack right back, so Aizen's new, overpowered, nuclear cero has no effect

Prove it.

Dagoron
09-09-2010, 02:12 PM
azien would not want to fight itachi in less he is attacked first. Seeing as itachi dosen't give a hoot then itachi can see trough aizen due to the same function of the way the illusion's are used. Based off of vision itachi has ms shargian already on and looking at azien, one starte and azien has no time to use shika and is already trapped with not way to release other than being touched.

Itachi rapes.

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 02:14 PM
Itachi dies before he can process the thought to use Tsukuyomi, on account of the fact that Aizen is much MUCH faster than him.

Dagoron
09-09-2010, 02:15 PM
Irrelevant.

Itachi's power is not infinite. There is a limit.

To the irrelevancy, yes it's relevant seeing as he's at full, unrestricted power. And it's near limitless, yes, but even so, he could maintain it for as long as this battle would take. The battle would not last for an entire day.

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 02:16 PM
To the irrelevancy, yes it's relevant

No it isn't. At all.

And it's near limitless Prove it.

, yes, but even so, he could maintain it for as long as this battle would take. The battle would not last for an entire day.

Itachi can't last an entire day. The battle has no time limit. It ends when Itachi is dead.

Dagoron
09-09-2010, 02:16 PM
Which is MASSIVELY inferior to Aizen's.

Which won't help him.

Prove it.

1. Not really
2. Aizen can't touch the flame without being disintigrated, so yes it will
3. READ THE MANGA! It's stated in it!

Dagoron
09-09-2010, 02:17 PM
No it isn't. At all.

Prove it.

Itachi can't last an entire day. The battle has no time limit. It ends when Itachi is dead.

Aizen can't go all day either. He will need to rest at some point. Allowing Itachi to rest as well.

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 02:17 PM
1. Not really

Yes really.

2. Aizen can't touch the flame without being disintigrated, so yes it will

Aizen is more durable than 90% of the characters in the Narutoverse and NO ONE who has ever touched Amaterasu has EVER disintegrated. So you're not just wrong, you're stupid.

3. READ THE MANGA! It's stated in it!

Just because the manga says so doesn't make it true. It's called hyperbole. Look it up.

Aizen can't go all day either. Maybe maybe not, it doesn't matter since Itachi will be dead long before he needs to rest

Dagoron
09-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Itachi dies before he can process the thought to use Tsukuyomi, on account of the fact that Aizen is much MUCH faster than him.

Speed doesn't matter! As seen in the manga, Aizen is a cocky, curious chatterbox! He never ceases to go on and on about how powerful he is and he tends to observe and see what his opponent (if he's not sure what the attack is) is going to do! Itachi would have plenty of time to do what he needs to do. Aizen would be to curious to react at first.

Shikamaru Nara
09-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Aizen would blitz, but aside from that, Aizen has better illusionary skills.

Itachi can't activate it fast enough.

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 02:21 PM
Speed doesn't matter!

Yes it does.

As seen in the manga, Aizen is a cocky, curious chatterbox!
Irrelevant. What people act like in the manga doesn't matter here in the BG where the characters will go for the kill with their best attacks from the start.

Dagoron
09-09-2010, 02:22 PM
Yes really.

Aizen is more durable than 90% of the characters in the Narutoverse and NO ONE who has ever touched Amaterasu has EVER disintegrated. So you're not just wrong, you're stupid.

Just because the manga says so doesn't make it true. It's called hyperbole. Look it up.

Maybe maybe not, it doesn't matter since Itachi will be dead long before he needs to rest

Let me rephrase that first one. It never goes out, unless it's put out by the user and burns as hot as the sun! Well it burns for seven days, but that's still long enough to burn aizen. By the time the process is complete he will be desintigrated.

Dagoron
09-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Yes it does.

Irrelevant. What people act like in the manga doesn't matter here in the BG where the characters will go for the kill with their best attacks from the start.

That's not the way i run my posts. I don't give a hoot what a majority of the people do, I look into their personality and mental workings to determine a victory.

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 02:24 PM
It never goes out, unless it's put out by the user and burns as hot as the sun! No it doesn't, no it isn't.

By the time the process is complete he will be desintigrated.

Not only is this not true, it's also not relevant since Itachi would be dead LONG before he could process the thought to use Amaterasu in the first place.

That's not the way i run my posts. I don't give a hoot what a majority of the people do, I look into their personality and mental workings to determine a victory.

It's in the rules, dingus. How you run your posts doesn't matter.

Dagoron
09-09-2010, 02:25 PM

Quoting you again on this one. Itachi always has his sharingan activated meaning that it's instantaneous!

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 02:27 PM
Itachi always has his sharingan activated meaning that it's instantaneous! Whether or not Sharingan is activated doesn't matter, it's not instant or automatic. Itachi still has to use it, which means he has to process the thought to do so. He can't because Aizen is so much faster than he is.

Dagoron
09-09-2010, 02:29 PM
No it doesn't, no it isn't.

Not only is this not true, it's also not relevant since Itachi would be dead LONG before he could process the thought to use Amaterasu in the first place.

It's in the rules, dingus. How you run your posts doesn't matter.

Okay, FTR I'm am the biggest analyzer in the world. I look over every nook and cranny in the options available for a fight. Nothing I post dealing with straigh facts is posted until i've confirmed it for accuracy. Either from the Manga or from the official wiki. And don't get started on the "Wikipedia isn't reliable" ;);););). The official wikis have for the most part locked off the editing part due to the whole misuse of the edit option. It is edited by Wiki officials who are bigger nerds than all of us. To the wiki nerds, I'm sorry but it's true.

Dagoron
09-09-2010, 02:31 PM
Whether or not Sharingan is activated doesn't matter, it's not instant or automatic. Itachi still has to use it, which means he has to process the thought to do so. He can't because Aizen is so much faster than he is.

Okay, to end the whole "he's so much faster" thing. Itachi uses a clone. Clones require next to no chakra and can be made on the spot. Aizen rushes forward, rapes "Itachi" who then poofs or explodes, depending on what Itachi placed. Itachi, then coming out from the shadows, full powered. Goes on his rape spree.

SageoftheSixPaths
Mk, so, Aizen, a character that is easily hypersonic+, is fighting Itachi, a character who is easily supersonic+?

I don't see the fight here.

Nyruss
Okay, FTR I'm am the biggest analyzer in the worldI doubt that.

I look over every nook and cranny in the options available for a fight.You overlooked one. Namely Aizen's glaring superiority.

Nothing I post dealing with straigh facts is posted until i've confirmed it for accuracy. If by "Straight facts" you mean "Baseless wank"

Either from the Manga or from the official wiki. And don't get started on the "Wikipedia isn't reliable". The official wikis have for the most part locked off the editing part due to the whole misuse of the edit option. It is edited by Wiki officials who are bigger nerds than all of us. To the wiki nerds, I'm sorry but it's true.

Unless all claims are properly sourced Wikipedia is unreliable.

Okay, to end the whole "he's so much faster" thing. Itachi uses a cloneItachi isn't fast enough to use a clone before Aizen kills him.

Dagoron
09-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Natural state is bloodlust. Aizen rapes anyway, because itachi is massively slower than butterfre- I mean Aizen.

Why does everyone say "Natural State?!" I said "unrestricted power" not that they reverted back to a primal state of just kill whatever is in front of them!!!!!!!

Shikamaru Nara
09-09-2010, 02:34 PM
Why does everyone say "Natural State?!" I said "unrestricted power" not that they reverted back to a primal state of just kill whatever is in front of them!!!!!!!

So he's faster.

Also, it means BG default rules.

Dagoron
09-09-2010, 02:37 PM
I doubt that.

You overlooked one. Namely Aizen's glaring superiority.

If by "Straight facts" you mean "Baseless wank"

Unless all claims are properly sourced Wikipedia is unreliable.

Itachi isn't fast enough to use a clone before Aizen kills him.

They are all cited at the bottom of the page. I've checked. And Aizen is not superior. The good guy Naruto equivilant to Aizen is Itachi. Itachi is incredibly intelligent and analytical. He is also one of them most powerful characters in the Naruto Universe. The only differences are that Aizen is evil and gets gayer as he gets stronger.

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 02:39 PM
And Aizen is not superiorYes he is. Vastly.

The good guy Naruto equivilant to Aizen is Itachi. Irrelevant.

Itachi is incredibly intelligent and analytical. Irrelevant.

He is also one of them most powerful characters in the Naruto Universe.
Irrelevant.

The only differences are that Aizen is evil and gets gayer as he gets stronger.

There's also the fact that Aizen is smarter, stronger, more durable, more interesting, a better character, and in every ohter possible way superior to Itachi.

Dagoron
09-09-2010, 05:00 PM
Yes he is. Vastly.

Irrelevant.

Irrelevant.

Irrelevant.

There's also the fact that Aizen is smarter, stronger, more durable, more interesting, a better character, and in every ohter possible way superior to Itachi.

OMG you're in love with Aizen. You are the Hinamori of this site....-sigh- Let's get some things straight. Aizen is fast, very fast, but he's not instantaneous. Aizen is cocky. If he sees some regular looking human walking up to him, he's going to completely underestimate him. It's going to be exactly like what's happening with Ichigo right now. Itachi will have plenty off time to get of Tsukyomi and, in the time it takes Aizen to realize and escape it, if he can escape it, he will have prepared multiple back ups in the case of failure. Though, by the time that Susanoo is activated, it will be too late for Aizen to win. Aizen is incredibly strong, but, like Sephiroth, he's overrated. Another thing to take into account is the fact that Itachi is incredibly calm. He's going think clearer, allowing him to react faster and perform the nessacary techniques to end Aizen. Aizen is quite easily shocked, as proven in the past three chapters when Ichigo completely wipes the floor with him. I'm sorry dude, but all the logistics point to Itachi.

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Aizen is fast, very fast, but he's not instantaneous. He doesn't have to be. All that matters is that he's faster than Itachi.

Aizen is cocky. If he sees some regular looking human walking up to him, he's going to completely underestimate him. Irrelevant. Personality plays no part in BG fights Aizen will go for the kill the instant the fight starts. It's part of the Battleground rules, which I suggest you take the time to read before you continue this line of thought.

It's going to be exactly like what's happening with Ichigo right now. Ichigo is more powerful than Aizen, something Itachi can not claim.

Itachi will have plenty off time to get of TsukyomiNo he won't.

Though, by the time that Susanoo is activatedItachi will be dead long before the possibility of Susanoo ever came into the picture.

it will be too late for Aizen to winOn the contrary, Aizen would win even if he allowed Itachi to use Susanoo.

Aizen is incredibly strong, but, like Sephiroth, he's overrated.

Maybe, maybe not. It doesn't matter because he's still stronger than Itachi could ever hope to be.

Another thing to take into account is the fact that Itachi is incredibly calm. That's not going to help him if he dies the second the fight begins.

He's going think clearer, allowing him to react faster and perform the nessacary techniques to end Aizen. Being calm in no way negates the substantial speed difference between them. Aizen is still faster.

Aizen is quite easily shocked, as proven in the past three chapters when Ichigo completely wipes the floor with him.
Difference: Ichigo is superior to Itachi in every conceivable way. Itachi isn't strong enough to shock Aizen.

I'm sorry dude, but all the logistics point to Itachi.

Only in crazy land. Here in the BG we use actual logic instead of just wanking Itachi, hence Aizen wins.

Dagoron
09-12-2010, 07:50 AM
He doesn't have to be. All that matters is that he's faster than Itachi.

Irrelevant. Personality plays no part in BG fights Aizen will go for the kill the instant the fight starts. It's part of the Battleground rules, which I suggest you take the time to read before you continue this line of thought.

Ichigo is more powerful than Aizen, something Itachi can not claim.

No he won't.

Itachi will be dead long before the possibility of Susanoo ever came into the picture.

On the contrary, Aizen would win even if he allowed Itachi to use Susanoo.

Maybe, maybe not. It doesn't matter because he's still stronger than Itachi could ever hope to be.

That's not going to help him if he dies the second the fight begins.

Being calm in no way negates the substantial speed difference between them. Aizen is still faster.

Difference: Ichigo is superior to Itachi in every conceivable way. Itachi isn't strong enough to shock Aizen.

Only in crazy land. Here in the BG we use actual logic instead of just wanking Itachi, hence Aizen wins.

FTR, I've read the rules. Being bloodthirsty and attack only is the only thing I don't agree with. In an actual fight, you can't base a victory off of just the attack strength. I'll admit that in a right off the bat fight where Aizen just explodes into a power frenzy, Itachi would loose, but you have to take into a account all the other factors that make up an actual fight, which is what I'm looking for in all my posts. And Aizen would be surprised if a "regular" human randomly blasts a fire ball in his direction or if he cut the human in half and it poofed into a cloud of smoke. Aizen would not win if Itachi got off Susanoo due to the way his Susanoo is outfitted, as I stated earlier. Itachi in his Susanoo is just as OP as Aizen putting him in the same category (save for speed, which I do give to Aizen). By the way, what is "actual logic" in your opinion?