View Full Version : Lt-Training EmoSakura

Sephiroth
09-07-2010, 01:57 PM
You go first
No God moding

also starting distance is 25 ft

EmoSakura
09-07-2010, 01:59 PM
bullsh!t. >.> <,< the location plz? and i dont godmod. (doesnt no how)

Sephiroth
09-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Soul Soceity

EmoSakura
09-07-2010, 02:08 PM
o.o................. *stands there looking at you, the wind gently crawling through the air. I press Hana-chan into the ground, letting her absorb nutrients and as she does vines grow into the ground. When I pull her up, she glows bright white and I shunpo behind you* I dislike you >.< *attempts to pokes u with the oppisite side of her. then i let her go, wrapping vines around my arms to hold her in the air* SUN BEAM! *at the moment, she attempts to shoot at you, me guiding her, and she tries to slam u into the ground, breaking the bone(s) that hit it first* O.o like that?

Sephiroth
09-07-2010, 02:12 PM
You always attempt to do something not just do it. try it again

You attempt to poke me etc.

EmoSakura
09-07-2010, 02:16 PM
You always attempt to do something not just do it. try it again

You attempt to poke me etc.
but if i dont say something like that, wont it be godmod? O.o Ill fix it.

Sephiroth
09-07-2010, 02:17 PM
No if you say u do touch me etc..it is god mod

EmoSakura
09-07-2010, 02:19 PM
o.o................. *stands there looking at you, the wind gently crawling through the air. I press Hana-chan into the ground, letting her absorb nutrients and as she does vines grow into the ground. When I pull her up, she glows bright white and I shunpo behind you* I dislike you >.< *pokes u with the oppisite side of her. then i let her go, wrapping vines around my arms to hold her in the air* SUN BEAM! *at the moment, she shoot at you, me guiding her, and she tries to slam u into the ground, breaking the bone(s) that hit it first* O.o like that?
wait i dont see wats wrong. o.o just counter. >.<

Sephiroth
09-07-2010, 02:38 PM
*pokes u with the oppisite side of her. then i let her go, wrapping vines around my arms to hold her in the air* SUN BEAM! *at the moment, she shoot at you, me guiding her, and she tries to slam u into the ground, breaking the bone(s) that hit it first* O.o like that?

that XD

EmoSakura
09-07-2010, 02:40 PM
o.o................. *stands there looking at you, the wind gently crawling through the air. I press hana-chan into the ground, letting her absorb nutrients and as she does vines grow into the ground. When i pull her up, she glows bright white and i shunpo behind you* i dislike you >.< *attempts to pokes u with the oppisite side of her. Then i let her go, wrapping vines around my arms to hold her in the air* sun beam! *at the moment, she attempts to shoot at you, me guiding her, and she tries to slam u into the ground, breaking the bone(s) that hit it first* o.o like that?
there!!!! >.<

Sephiroth
09-07-2010, 02:44 PM
it works

As My Lt appeared behind me she went to poke me with her sword, I turn around and knock her sword away with my cane. I look at her and smile as she forums a plant up her arm.She shoots a beam at me. I use Bakudo 81 Daku, I create a wall in front of me blocking the attack.

I stand there na dlaugh a little..

nice first move now next

Sephiroth
09-07-2010, 09:34 PM
/pulls out sword out of the cane and stares at her.

Now you go on the defensive

I stand and point my unsheth weapon. :Awaken My pet, Show them your power: Pentance!!" My blade widens and tuns black and long, I swing it in front of me As a crimison red SE appears in an arc in front of me. "Nake" Multiple energy blast that are stronger than a cero fire at you. I can control them at will with my sword also.

XxblackxX
09-07-2010, 09:54 PM
o_o Difficult training?

Sephiroth
09-07-2010, 09:55 PM
It hasnt begun to be hard if she even post witch i doubt she will

XxblackxX
09-07-2010, 09:56 PM
I didn't know she was even in fv...

Sephiroth
09-07-2010, 10:02 PM
yeah she is. if she cant complete this then ill get a new LT>

EmoSakura
09-08-2010, 02:14 PM
it works

As My Lt appeared behind me she went to poke me with her sword, I turn around and knock her sword away with my cane. I look at her and smile as she forums a plant up her arm.She shoots a beam at me. I use Bakudo 81 Daku, I create a wall in front of me blocking the attack.

I stand there na dlaugh a little..

nice first move now next

I stand and point my unsheth weapon. :Awaken My pet, Show them your power: Pentance!!" My blade widens and tuns black and long, I swing it in front of me As a crimison red SE appears in an arc in front of me. "Nake" Multiple energy blast that are stronger than a cero fire at you. I can control them at will with my sword also.
O.o which move am I suppose to dodge, first post or second? o.o it would help to no so i can dodge/attack.

Sephiroth
09-08-2010, 06:37 PM
just counter the attack the second one please.

EmoSakura
09-09-2010, 01:04 PM

*I smirk and as the energy blast come at me, vines grab me and drag me deep into the earth, where ur blast dont do much damage. After u r finished shooting, the ground breaks and vines shoot at you, trying to get at least one scratch.. they shoot at u from below behind, left and right multiple times as I control them from below holding on to one of those vines*

Sephiroth
09-09-2010, 06:47 PM
*I smirk and as the energy blast come at me, vines grab me and drag me deep into the earth, where ur blast dont do much damage. After u r finished shooting, the ground breaks and vines shoot at you, trying to get at least one scratch.. they shoot at u from below behind, left and right multiple times as I control them from below holding on to one of those vines*
AS vines come at me, I swing my sword again useing the same attack as the SE shoots out swords cutting the vines easily. I flash step upwards and use Nate again fireing 10 SE blast. I control them to attack you from left right behind and front trying to kill and hit you.

EmoSakura
09-09-2010, 06:55 PM
AS vines come at me, I swing my sword again useing the same attack as the SE shoots out swords cutting the vines easily. I flash step upwards and use Nate again fireing 10 SE blast. I control them to attack you from left right behind and front trying to kill and hit you.
`o.o" u do realize ima underground right? oh well. *as my own vines come at me, I tap Hana-chan, turning them into sp. I stab her into the ground and more vines form, eating the sp of my and my oppenant off the ground. as they feed they get stronger and faster and come at you again. Me controling them from underground. once then I made myself the vine that attacks him from behind, swinging my dagger, which was in my pocket, at his neck*

Sephiroth
09-14-2010, 01:32 PM
You died Emo...You didnt counter my Nate attack witch hit you killing you.