PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi's first chidori VS Sasuke's first chidori

Kakashi71
09-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Who's first Chidori we have seen is stronger?

Before you comment AND or (I prefer you do both) vote on poll READ THIS

We are going to vote under these catagory's, its best 2 out of 3...

Strength...

Speed...

And Technique!!!

Whoever got the most points is who you vote for...

Kakashi71
09-07-2010, 12:54 PM
Oh ya and also I was talking about the first time we see Kakashi use Chidori in Gaiden

(Obviously he uses LB. now)

mdog6190
09-07-2010, 01:10 PM
I will go with Kakashi,because his chidori was great on his first try

Phoenix Wright
09-07-2010, 08:23 PM
Kakashi's first chidori sucked, Minato instantly noticed its flaw and what wasn't so great about it.

Sasuke's first time actually using Chidori is a mystery but the first time we saw it, it was definitely a lot better in every way than Kakashi's first one.

Yori
09-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Kakashi Chidori would of been great if he could control it but he couldn't.

Sasuke first time using went without problems. Sasuke chidori wins

lolohwd
09-07-2010, 08:41 PM
sasuke had a sharingan at the time so he wins

Miles Edgeworth
09-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Considering Kakashi's first on-screen Chidori lacked the Sharingan, it failed miserably in comparison to Sasuke's first on-screen one.

Even if we do take Kakashi's Sharingan Chidori, it still did not show that much. Sasuke by that time was Lee's speed, so it's likely he was faster, and Sasuke's Chidori broke through Gaara's sand orb, and Kakashi's just killed some fodder ninja.

Kakashi71
09-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Im not voting, but to me Kakashi's Chidori had more technique then Sasukes.

Also I am not sure about strength, But I think Sasuke got my vote on speed...

Oh and it seemed that Kakashi could control it more and it lasted longer... (Although Sasuke actually hit something pretty early so I am not sure about whos would last longer...)

LUCKY.KAKASHI
09-08-2010, 09:20 PM
it is like comparing newton to an hight school graduate .

kakashi hase invented the chidori , then he teaches sasuki how to do it , and no way u can compare the inventor to the one he has been easily learned the tech

to explain more , kakashi did allot of mistakes till he did it right , and he told all these experiences to sasuke , so u cant compare kakshi first chidori to sasuke first one.

Akatsuki X
09-09-2010, 12:45 AM
Kakashi's chidori was pretty miserable, and had many flaws as noted by Minato.

When Sasuke is training with Kakashi, we see his chidori is able to punch a rather large hole in solid rock.

So I would say that Sasuke's first one was supirior.