State of Mind: In Character.

Starting Distance: 150 Meters.

Restrictions: Kumui.

NBT
09-07-2010, 04:48 AM
Dance of the Seedling Fern.

Phoenix Wright
09-07-2010, 05:24 AM
You know ECW, that might actually work imo.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

Fixed title for you by the way.

Kimimaro. I really hate Kimimaru http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/frowna.gif

Also tempted to change "Kumui", but it's not something as frequently misspelled as Kimimaro. That part was just you not knowing how to spell.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/Stoneded.png

SimpleGenin
09-07-2010, 05:29 AM
You know ECW, that might actually work imo.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

Fixed title for you by the way.

Kimimaro. I really hate Kimimaru http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/frowna.gif

Also tempted to change "Kumui", but it's not something as frequently misspelled as Kimimaro. That part was just you not knowing how to spell.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/Stoneded.png
haha your so smart
thank u

Phoenix Wright
09-07-2010, 05:39 AM
I don't know if it was sarcasm or not but I'll take it as a compliment http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/lmao.gif

On topic, Kakashi's techniques haven't really shown anything that says they're capable of breaking Kimi's bones, and with Kamui banned, he doesn't have an insta-win attack. With Juugo in the mix as well makes it harder for Kakashi.

With an exception of Katsuyu, Tsunade is practically fodder but she'll probably be dead before she can summon Katsuyu, especially considering she's in character.

NBT
09-07-2010, 05:46 AM
I'm almost willing to argue that bone forest > Katsuyu

Phoenix Wright
09-07-2010, 07:22 AM
Katsuyu.

It probably does. Katsuyu will get speared on them and is too fat to fit and if she splits up then rofl at her.

Akatsuki X
09-07-2010, 08:40 AM
If Kimmi could use Dance of the Seedling Fern and Juugo could go CS2 and use chakra cannon then they would have a good chance at winning.

Rakiri wolves may be an issue, and Tsunade is fodder.

SimpleGenin
09-07-2010, 08:47 AM
If Kimmi could use Dance of the Seedling Fern and Juugo could go CS2 and use chakra cannon then they would have a good chance at winning.

Rakiri wolves may be an issue, and Tsunade is fodder.
i think tsunade is a big ASSet to kakashi. She is not getting killed especially with everyone having no knowledge. She's been stabbed and cut by Oro, She can endure..

i try to balance out the threads i make.

Lady Tsunade
09-07-2010, 09:27 AM
Kakashi is faster than Kimimaro. At close range, Lightning Blade kills him. Steel hard bones can only block what they can keep up with. Lightning Hounds make trouble also. Jugo isn't doing crap to Katsuyu. And while Tsunade isn't likely to Summon her straight away. At close range, IC. Both her and Jugo are about on par when it comes to speed. Base Jugo vs IC Tsunade is most likely to give Tsunade the win. She can tank most of his attacks. And she only needs one hit to kill him. While needs several. Dont see hows she's fodder tbh.

BL Jugo, who goes into CS2. Will have to deal with BL Tsunade who uses Katsuyu. Chakra Cannon is likely to do little to her body. Since Kyuubi chakra cloak didn't do much to a mini division. Also, this is 150 metres. Last time I checked. Dance of the Seedling Fern doesn't seem to go that far. And an IC Kimimaro wouldnt use it off that bat. Just as Jugo wouldn't go CS2, or Tsunade wouldn't summon Katsuyu.

Kakashi and Tsunade win

SimpleGenin
09-07-2010, 09:36 AM
Dance of the Seedling Fern doesn't seem to go that far

actually the range of this jutsu is MASSIVE.

NBT
09-07-2010, 09:51 AM
@ annoying sucknade wanker
Kimimaro doesn't have to be faster than anyone to make his bones steel hard.What the freak kind of logic are you usin'?

Bone forest > Katsuyu

I don't remember speed,though I'm sure Jugo > Sucknade.

Jugo survived A.Once again,the h*ll are you talking about?

too lazy to finish

Lady Tsunade
09-07-2010, 10:07 AM
actually the range of this jutsu is MASSIVE.

Holy crap, you're right. xD I just re-read that chapter. Yeh, scratch what I said. It has the range.

@ annoying sucknade wanker
Kimimaro doesn't have to be faster than anyone to make his bones steel hard.What the freak kind of logic are you usin'?

Bone forest > Katsuyu

I don't remember speed,though I'm sure Jugo > Sucknade.

Jugo survived A.Once again,the h*ll are you talking about?

too lazy to finish

Logic sweetie , its called logic <3
Yes he does. For him to have bones protrude from his body and prevent Kakashi from piercing his internals with Lightning Blade, he needs to be able to react on time. Ie If he doesnt have his bones defend him in time, he gets killed.

CST, and Kyuubi chakra cloak didn't > Katsuyu.
I doubt dance of the seedling fern can. She can divide anyway.

Since when did surviving attacks from A in CS2 make Jugo much faster than Tsunade in Base IC? :|

Too lazy? Then why post at all?

Nyruss
09-07-2010, 12:31 PM
Tsunade, as always, is utterly useless in this fight so Kakashi takes the time to kill her when the match starts.

If Kakashi Kamuis Kimimaro after that, he's got a decent chance at winning. But if Kimi gets off DotSF Kakashi loses.

Different kind of damage. Prove that Katsuyu's tanking abilities extend to piercing attacks.

Bacon
09-07-2010, 12:39 PM
Without Kumai, this is a loss for Kakashi when he has Jugo to contend with. I don't see how Tsunade's strength will make a difference against Jugo's curse mark abilities. If Tsunade tries to engage him in close range, he can catch her several different ways. Combine that with his incredible speed to make Tsunade fodder.

As for Kakashi versus Kimimarro, Kakashi only has one shot to kill him with a lightning blade. Although I doubt that kakashi could land a clean hit since His lightning blade restricts his movement,while kimimaro free to move as he pleases.

Akatsuki X
09-09-2010, 02:29 AM
Holy crap, you're right. xD I just re-read that chapter. Yeh, scratch what I said. It has the range.

Logic sweetie , its called logic <3
Yes he does. For him to have bones protrude from his body and prevent Kakashi from piercing his internals with Lightning Blade, he needs to be able to react on time. Ie If he doesnt have his bones defend him in time, he gets killed.

Since when did surviving attacks from A in CS2 make Jugo much faster than Tsunade in Base IC? :|

Too lazy? Then why post at all?

Haha, well technically the Katsuya division was also able to survive Chibaku Tensei, also considering that all of Naruto's clothes were torn off, it leaves us the question of where the division exactly was on Naruto's body.

So the validity of that tanking feat is questionable.

Even if Tsunade lasted long enough to use Katsuya, Dance of the Seedling Fern should be able to pin Katsuya down, Kimmi could then proceed to pop out of the bones and kill Tsunade.

Same with Kakashi.

Or Juugo could just spam chakra cannon to kill her.

SimpleGenin
09-09-2010, 06:14 AM
How does the Dance of the Seedling Fern work without being already buried in the ground and using it from underground?

THE X UCHIHA
09-09-2010, 08:37 AM
Kimimaro ( full health ) is the last man standing

Akatsuki X
09-09-2010, 12:23 PM
How does the Dance of the Seedling Fern work without being already buried in the ground and using it from underground?

That has been debated over before,
it is assumed that he can use it above ground as well, by making the bones pop out of the ground and travelign through them on the surface.

Nyruss
09-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Dance of the Seedling Fern is a technique used by employing Kimimaro's Kekkei Genkai. Suggesting that it requires that Kimimaro be underground when he uses it is retarded.