PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Yusuke vs. base Goku

Yusuke
09-06-2010, 09:56 PM
Yusuke at the end of the yu yu hakusho at his strongest versus Goku in dbz before he gets any power ups. Who wins?

They are both in a rage and anything goes.

Miles Edgeworth
09-06-2010, 10:06 PM
I would be more inclined to believe Goku can win this.

Considering Raditz was able to multi-mountain bust and Goku was >him even before getting Super Saiyan, I'd say Goku has the power advantage.

I forget if Yusuke has flight, been too long since I read YYH.

Yusuke is powerful but I doubt he can kill Goku, Goku has the power advantage and was able to curbstomp Recoome in one hit, Recoome>>>>>>Vegeta>>>>>>>>>>Nappa>Raditz.

cnorwood
09-06-2010, 10:20 PM
you mean freiza saga goku????? well my good freind this is a stomp, yu yu characters have only shown saiyan saga goku and vegeta levels

Yusuke
09-06-2010, 11:19 PM
I should edit my post, i meant for it to be Goku pre-vegeta fight, basically during the first saga of dbz. I'll edit it now. I really think this would be a close fight, at the end of YYH Yusuke was pretty powerful, but the dbz universe is definitely much stronger than the yyh universe thats why i meant for it to be goku before he got any power ups.

Dio Brando
09-06-2010, 11:21 PM
I would be more inclined to believe Goku can win this.

Considering Raditz was able to multi-mountain bust and Goku was >him even before getting Super Saiyan, I'd say Goku has the power advantage.

I forget if Yusuke has flight, been too long since I read YYH.

Yusuke is powerful but I doubt he can kill Goku, Goku has the power advantage and was able to curbstomp Recoome in one hit, Recoome>>>>>>Vegeta>>>>>>>>>>Nappa>Raditz.

Multi mountain? O_O

He can destroy multiple Mt. Everest?

SimpleGenin
09-07-2010, 01:10 AM
Yusuke has no chance.

Anything above the saiyen saga is just rape. Even before the Dragonball Z series, Picolo was able to destroy a city with one attack. Base Goku >>>>>> Picolo

cnorwood
09-07-2010, 02:20 AM
well in the raditz saga piccolo was a casual moon buster, and goku was a little bit stronger than him so i still think this is a rape, and was wrong about the saiyan saga levels by YYH

Miles Edgeworth
09-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Multi mountain? O_O

He can destroy multiple Mt. Everest?

Raditz destroyed a mountain range IIRC with what seemed to be mere energy blasts.

Through powerscaling he was a moon buster considering Piccolo did it with a generic energy blast as well.

Dio Brando
09-07-2010, 11:18 PM
Raditz destroyed a mountain range IIRC with what seemed to be mere energy blasts.

Through powerscaling he was a moon buster considering Piccolo did it with a generic energy blast as well.

What kind of power scaling is that?

You never know Piccolo could have strong Ki blasts but is slow and weak.

Raditz is simply faster and stronger, his Ki blasts could be a lot weaker.

cnorwood
09-08-2010, 03:34 AM

this is dragonball z, raditz doesnt have weaker ki blasts than someone with 1/4 his power

Miles Edgeworth
09-08-2010, 05:51 PM

Despite the fact that the only time Piccolo's power level was at all threatening to Raditz was with Special Beam Cannon?

Raditz was basically toying with Piccolo and Goku the whole time, upon seeing their power levels he laughed at them.

Kinda hard for Piccolo to have stronger ki blasts when Raditz's power level was significantly higher.

SimpleGenin
09-08-2010, 05:57 PM
wow im a fan of yuyu hakusho much more then DBZ but no way prime yusuke could just deal with Goku. Goku already had massive speed in DB using after image and such.

Dio Brando
09-08-2010, 06:14 PM
Despite the fact that the only time Piccolo's power level was at all threatening to Raditz was with Special Beam Cannon?

Whats Special Beam Cannon? Never appeared in the manga so non canon.

Raditz was basically toying with Piccolo and Goku the whole time, upon seeing their power levels he laughed at them.

Yes and?

Kinda hard for Piccolo to have stronger ki blasts when Raditz's power level was significantly higher.

Piccolo blew up the moon, Radditz never shown such feats, end of story.

Miles Edgeworth
09-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Whats Special Beam Cannon? Never appeared in the manga so non canon.

Yes and?

Piccolo blew up the moon, Radditz never shown such feats, end of story.

Actually it did appear in the manga, dub name. It's called Makankosappo or something of the sort in the manga.

And basically Raditz was superior in every way to Piccolo, so if Piccolo can casually moon bust so can Raditz.

Mystic Gohan never busted a planet, yet it's heavily implied and extremely obvious he can.

90% of DB characters past Freeza Saga never busted planets but it's common knowledge.

Dio Brando
09-08-2010, 06:26 PM
If they can blow up planets then why didn't they?

Miles Edgeworth
09-08-2010, 06:31 PM
If they can blow up planets then why didn't they?

Because blowing up the planet you're on and killing yourself is a really retarded thing to do.

Pretty much everybody of note past Frieza Saga could crap on Frieza, who busted a planet, it's fairly logical they can planet bust.

Except only a few characters could actually survive in space, so obviously they wouldn't planet bust.

Gohan's not stupid enough to bust the planet and kill himself while Buu lives. It's a fairly unreasonable move in my opinion.

Fact of the matter is that Future Trunks curbstomped Frieza and a heckuva lot of characters are stronger than Future Trunks.

Or are you denying that Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and Buu can bust planets?

Dio Brando
09-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Because blowing up the planet you're on and killing yourself is a really retarded thing to do.

Pretty much everybody of note past Frieza Saga could crap on Frieza, who busted a planet, it's fairly logical they can planet bust.

Except only a few characters could actually survive in space, so obviously they wouldn't planet bust.

Gohan's not stupid enough to bust the planet and kill himself while Buu lives. It's a fairly unreasonable move in my opinion.

Fact of the matter is that Future Trunks curbstomped Frieza and a heckuva lot of characters are stronger than Future Trunks.

Or are you denying that Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and Buu can bust planets?

There you said it your self. Their planet blowing aren't legit. They would die if they do that.

So basically DB characters aren't that powerful at all.

Enel and Kizaru both can beat them. They can't be as fast as Lighting or light.

Miles Edgeworth
09-08-2010, 06:37 PM
There you said it your self. Their planet blowing aren't legit. They would die if they do that.

They would die merely because they can't survive in space. It's not that they cannot destroy a planet, they just can't destroy the one they're on because it'd be retarded and a foolish move.

Gohan>>>>>>>>>Buu who casually busted a planet. Fairly obvious that Gohan could do such.

So how do you propose that Enel and Kizaru can do anything to them? Kizaru and Enel are only faster in their logia forms and even then can't maintain that speed consistently. Adding on the fact that they're incredibly weak compared to even early DBZ characters and there's really no way they can even be compared.

Dio Brando
09-08-2010, 06:42 PM
They would die merely because they can't survive in space. It's not that they cannot destroy a planet, they just can't destroy the one they're on because it'd be retarded and a foolish move.

Gohan>>>>>>>>>Buu who casually busted a planet. Fairly obvious that Gohan could do such.

So how do you propose that Enel and Kizaru can do anything to them? Kizaru and Enel are only faster in their logia forms and even then can't maintain that speed consistently. Adding on the fact that they're incredibly weak compared to even early DBZ characters and there's really no way they can even be compared.

Forget Enel and Kizaru even current Naruto can beat him.

Teleportation + Fuuton Rasengan = Dead DB characters.

cnorwood
09-08-2010, 11:20 PM

obvious troll is obvious

cnorwood
09-08-2010, 11:21 PM
Forget Enel and Kizaru even current Naruto can beat him.

Teleportation + Fuuton Rasengan = Dead DB characters.
LOL i know your kidding but its just not funny, a early dragonball character will tank a futon rasengan and throw a kamehameha. evaporation>>>>>cellular destruction

Narutorious
09-08-2010, 11:28 PM
What do you mean by Goku before power ups? If you mean Kaioken, Yusuke beats Goku, Yu Yu Hakusho started to scale power levels in the last saga, which Yusuke's highest PL recorded was around 210,000 & this was before his fight with Yomi, which he gotten a power up in that fight. If you mean Ssj, Goku would be more powerful, Yusuke's power up againist Yomi made him stronger, but no way that made his PL in to the millions.

cnorwood
09-08-2010, 11:33 PM
What do you mean by Goku before power ups? If you mean Kaioken, Yusuke beats Goku, Yu Yu Hakusho started to scale power levels in the last saga, which Yusuke's highest PL recorded was around 210,000 & this was before his fight with Yomi, which he gotten a power up in that fight. If you mean Ssj, Goku would be more powerful, Yusuke's power up againist Yomi made him stronger, but no way that made his PL in to the millions.
do you know that dbz power levels =/= yu yu hakusho power levels

Narutorious
09-08-2010, 11:37 PM
Yes, but they wouldn't be too much of a difference either.

cnorwood
09-08-2010, 11:44 PM
Yes, but they wouldn't be too much of a difference either.
babadis power level for SSJ buu sagagoku was 3000 killis, if we judge by freizas scale he would be weaker than nappa. and also they are 2 different authors so the scale is completely different

Narutorious
09-09-2010, 12:19 AM
Babadi's scale is totally different from Frieza's scouter. 3,000 killis does not equal power level 3,000. That's like saying that 3 miles equals 3 yards, it's two different terms of measurements. With that being said, I will give you two different authors comment.

cnorwood
09-09-2010, 12:24 AM
Babadi's scale is totally different from Frieza's scouter. 3,000 killis does not equal power level 3,000. That's like saying that 3 miles equals 3 yards, it's two different terms of measurements. With that being said, I will give you two different authors comment.
thats what i was saying, they are 2 different scales

Akatsuki X
09-09-2010, 12:53 AM
People need to stop pitting Goku against characters that he curbstomps in his sleep.

Dio Brando
09-09-2010, 01:19 AM
People need to stop pitting Goku against characters that he curbstomps in his sleep.

And you need to stop being stupid.

Goku can't win any battle if hes asleep. Sure he wins this fight but in his sleep? Your seriously crazy.

Akatsuki X
09-09-2010, 01:23 AM
Sleepwalking Goku coud likely solo many verses.

As well as beat Yusuke.

Also, I was just making a drastic comparison, taking me seriosuly is not recommended.